The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
enternityx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenternityx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Beauty world

Btw any bros here have tried the pink signboard at BWSC walked pass and saw the masseusr quite chio can pm me with info pls thanks

Last edited by enternityx; 14-09-2020 at 08:31 PM. Reason: double post
Old 14-09-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 14
cartridge79 is a splendid one to beholdcartridge79 is a splendid one to beholdcartridge79 is a splendid one to beholdcartridge79 is a splendid one to beholdcartridge79 is a splendid one to beholdcartridge79 is a splendid one to beholdcartridge79 is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: Beauty world

Quote:
Originally Posted by enternityx View Post
Btw any bros here have tried the pink signboard at BWSC walked pass and saw the masseusr quite chio can pm me with info pls thanks
Bro, pmed u.
Old 14-09-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kimzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Sorry for the long post and thanks for reading !
bro, pm to share location?
Old 14-09-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pubgwantanmee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beauty world

now bukit timah shopping centre still have action ?..
remember 3-4 year back have a few milfs at b1..

time to go back and do some rounding
Old 15-09-2020, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kimzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartridge79 View Post
Bro, pmed u.
can pm me too?
Old 15-09-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Jay1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share?
Old 15-09-2020, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Feeling needing some rub just now so decided to drop by BWSC.
Went into a MP inside theres 2 viet ML, a MILF age around early 30s and another around mid 40s. Opted for 30mins massage for 30 bucks and got the mid 40s masseusr as the first time I went for the early 30s masseusr no GQ popped.

She lead me to a room and asked me to get changed. Once into the room I quickily strip naked and lie flat, purposely pointing my dick downwards (I like it when the masseusr massaging my thigh and accidentally rub my dick, it gives me a hard on. )

Oil Massage was good with strength.
BEST PART is when massaging my bum and thigh her finger will accidentally or purposely brush my ahole and brushing accross my hard on.

During the massage not much conversation but she did ask if Im first time there (in my heart I was thinking she was testing if im trustable, I told her I have came before once but her friend massaged me.)

Finally massaged ended she came right beside me and whisper to me asking do I want this one with a handshake signal. Asked her how much and got quoted 50, I said ok and she proceed to HDLY.

After HDLY, she asked me to flip over. My hand auto roamed her ass and finally on her boobs. She automatically pulled up her top and her bra I was shocked to see a pair of C+ jugs. Teh her neh neh like I have never teh before, it was a good pair of firm C+. Probably silicone as its not saggy at her age but i could not feel the silicon. Sucked her nipple like a baby and she licked mine too till I cummed.

Total dmg: 30 + 50
RTM? Yes if vitamin M allows

Sorry for the long post and thanks for reading !
thanks bro.
points returned.
Old 16-09-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Earlier try the viet bu as which FR given by bro enternityx.. thks.. yst miss it somehow.. standard demage..

For Q Cosmetic beauty, saw 1 lady stand near the shop n talking on the phone sound like local but not sure is it ML from Q bo.. not appealing to me thus go to viet bu side..
Old 16-09-2020, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 726 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter12 View Post

For Q Cosmetic beauty, saw 1 lady stand near the shop n talking on the phone sound like local but not sure is it ML from Q bo.. not appealing to me thus go to viet bu side..
Not her bah. the stretch behind this Q Cosmestic are all enrichment classes. So will many parents waiting near the shop. As far as I know, this lady operating in the shop will not loiter outside her shop. this not parklane.
Old 16-09-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Diptych deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down to Cosmetic Q yesterday at 6.30pm but signage says closed. Lights within also off.

Hence, decided to recce BTSC. I combed from Level 4 all the way to B2. All said shops in this thread also closed except for one at ground level beside toilet. The ML cmi so decided to move on.

Stepped out of BTSC and took the overhead bridge to the other stretch of eateries and came upon S** D** TCM.

So here is where my FR starts:
A PRC Milf not in uniform checked me in and was hoping she would massage me but she called out a young and slim PRC named F** F**. Paid $50 for an hr and was led into a room with no attached showers.(I believe all other rooms are without showers)

The massage wasn’t piano type but neither was it solid. After 20mins of Zhi Ya, only then she starts to use the oil. Asked me where I needed more attention and I told her my waist and butt. So she proceeded to sit on my leg and start massaging my butt. At this point of time, sales tactic come in liao. Asking if I want to do Bao Yang. Will massage your perianal area but need to top up $38 which I said okay. There were some teasing and some ants crawling here and there but I would say I have had better ones. The standards for this isn’t worth $88.

Anyway not long later, she asked to flip over and popped the GQ at $50 for HJ.
Took the offer and I was amazed by her hand skills. Her massage pales in comparison when she has my dick in her hands. Definitely not mechanical. A lot of pattern and I surrendered my soldiers not long later.

Looks: 5/10
Body: 7/10 slim
Boobs: A Cup, eraser nipples (need to pay abit extra to roam but only the top)
Services: HJ only
GFE: 2/10
HJ skills: 8/10
RTM: personally no, but if bros are just in for the the HJ skills then I would recommend.
Old 16-09-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 813 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diptych View Post
Went down to Cosmetic Q yesterday at 6.30pm but signage says closed. Lights within also off.

Hence, decided to recce BTSC. I combed from Level 4 all the way to B2. All said shops in this thread also closed except for one at ground level beside toilet. The ML cmi so decided to move on.

Stepped out of BTSC and took the overhead bridge to the other stretch of eateries and came upon S** D** TCM.
SD no need to take the $88...
Old 16-09-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Not her bah. the stretch behind this Q Cosmestic are all enrichment classes. So will many parents waiting near the shop. As far as I know, this lady operating in the shop will not loiter outside her shop. this not parklane.
Well not sure.. she is standing at the door way / near entrance talking on phone. I walk pass Q n did not see anyone so my guess is might be her.. but not appealing to me.. so no cha. Hahaha
Old 16-09-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1875 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

QC ml has been around since long before covid... but since now everyone share until so open...

My FR -
looks: 7/10 still acceptable
very money faced, rushed service, fake boobs - very hard, hygiene i would say is bad cos no toilet/sink and toilet is very far so ml refills a bucket of water to use (not sure if she changes every customer and goes to wash up after each customer so i might be wrong)

nv rtf-ed after trying once dk if any changes.
Old 16-09-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
username deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Explored BW today.
Went with a viet ML.
Paid 30 for 30mins hard pressing.
When it is almost done she initial service at 50 which I agree.

The massage was honestly not bad.
Look: 5/10 (Not Young)
Body: 6/10 (Not Slim but conaider curvy)
Boob: Ample B (unhook bra for me to suck)
Service: Good HJ and hardworking (Lick my ear and nipple)
Hygiene: Offered bathroom to shower after the deed
Damage 30 + 50

RTM: why not
Old 17-09-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
twobucks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Came across this lady's self promotion message on a local Telegram group. Decided to chat her up to know more. Found out she works at a spa along Jurong Kechil, which is near where I live.

The spa hasn't got good reputation due to the "up-sell" tactic. But for me, I care more about the convenience (location wise). Besides, I was also curious to see if she's worth it. So I booked a session with her.

Like many new shops these days, this one also sells the $88 package, but if you go before noon, they offer discounted rate at $58 for 1 hour. I work on flexible hours, so of course I wouldn't miss the savings.

Finally met her in person, she looks close enough to her photo, so it was a good start!

Personality wise, she's not the innocent-bubbly SYT some would prefer, but rather a conversationalist. That's when I found out she's from Southern China, the kind I prefer!

Told her my lower back was sore due to workout, she proceeded to put in 120% effort to rub my muscle. That's another big plus!

Eventually came the GQ. As some bros had "warned" about in other reviews, she offered the $50 or $80 options. To me, I was planning to offer her additional tips anyway due to her hard work, so taking the second option was an easy decision.

Was it worth it? I can't reveal much about the experience since different bros may have different outcome depending on your chemistry with her. All I can say is — it was sensational! I'm already planning for a re-visit soon!

P/s: I'm going to make her my regular, so in order to protect this gem, I will only share contact with reputable bros. Sorry to newbies!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread