The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2004, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 20
WhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Carnation

This forum is costing me a lot of money ... after reading I needed to try out some of the suggestions from the Brothers out there. Tried to book Ribina but not avaliable until 8pm then I chose Carnation and got a 3:15 appt with her.

Was plesently surprise when she came into the rm ... a very young, fresh looking and pretty girl (23yr old). Charming and able to carry a nice conversation easily ... felt like I know her for yrs after a few minutes talk.

Her SOP massage was not fantastic but much better than Chanel (read my previous post) esp when she does your buns. She has a super tongue that give a nice lashing to your balls and little bro. Except for the lack of power when she sucks it can be one of the better BJ I had. The rest SOP. Her FJ wasnt really great (felt that is was a little loose) but all in all I am a sastisfied customer. Oh yes one major negative point - does not allow me to finger her

FR:

Looks: 8.5/10 (can easily be one of the top lookers in the business - prettier than Chanel IMHO)
GF Feeling: 7/10 (Felt Comfy but rather restrictive - no kissing on lips etc)
Massage: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10 (great body with nice butts, boobs are small but I think just nice)
BJ: 8/10 (great tongue action)
FJ: 6/10 (too loose)

Next STOP .... Ribina
Old 18-06-2004, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
panther deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dragon HC 2

Ribena
Like many other bros, decided to try Ribena due to the good reviews. Here is my opinion.
Strengths :
She is chatty and you can be comfortable with her in a few minutes. Does not have an attitude problem and has a knack for making you feel at ease. Although I only asked for a BM, she also licked and sucked my balls and groin area which felt really really good. She will also strip naked when BMing you. Her massage is only sop and soft, if you know her well enough, skip it and proceed to main event. Her moans whether fake or real does have the effect of exciting you when making out. She will spent time chatting with you after your session if you like me, shot your load early till your allocated time is up.
For bro's who like big boobs, hers is only a B cup at the very most. It could be because I revealed to her that it was my first time in Dragon that I was charged $100 for BM. I found that on the high side as IMHO, could get similiar quality service at BHC for slghtly less. For bros who work in the shenton way area and find Marina south a convenient location, this is place is for you if you do not find the $56 entrance fee. For that, you get clean robes and shorts, hot and cold bath, nice relaxation room, big screen TV. For those who do not have time to spare to use these extra facilities, this may not be the best option for you.
Old 18-06-2004, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHawk
she look me in the eye, I nodded and she went out to get her barang barang (BTW anyone can tell me why they always have to go out to get stuff???)
It's a market practise.. if AV spot check, they will be in similar trouble if they are found with condoms with them.. doesn't need to be caught in the act as having it around = intention to do it.

So, most gals will not bring in with them, and after the job, will quickly go dispose it first before coming back to clean up the place.

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 18-06-2004, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
R2D2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
It's a market practise.. if AV spot check, they will be in similar trouble if they are found with condoms with them.. doesn't need to be caught in the act as having it around = intention to do it.

So, most gals will not bring in with them, and after the job, will quickly go dispose it first before coming back to clean up the place.

Cheers,
Shadow
just a query.... what if the AV finds the gers having condoms in their dressing rooms?
Well, maybe, but I got you pegged
But I don't know what to do with those
Tossed Salads and Scrambled Eggs
They're callin' again.
Old 18-06-2004, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
hanzo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Carnation

Quote:
This forum is costing me a lot of money ... after reading I needed to try out some of the suggestions from the Brothers out there. Tried to book Ribina but not avaliable until 8pm then I chose Carnation and got a 3:15 appt with her.

Was plesently surprise when she came into the rm ... a very young, fresh looking and pretty girl (23yr old). Charming and able to carry a nice conversation easily ... felt like I know her for yrs after a few minutes talk.

Her SOP massage was not fantastic but much better than Chanel (read my previous post) esp when she does your buns. She has a super tongue that give a nice lashing to your balls and little bro. Except for the lack of power when she sucks it can be one of the better BJ I had. The rest SOP. Her FJ wasnt really great (felt that is was a little loose) but all in all I am a sastisfied customer. Oh yes one major negative point - does not allow me to finger her

FR:

Looks: 8.5/10 (can easily be one of the top lookers in the business - prettier than Chanel IMHO)
GF Feeling: 7/10 (Felt Comfy but rather restrictive - no kissing on lips etc)
Massage: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10 (great body with nice butts, boobs are small but I think just nice)
BJ: 8/10 (great tongue action)
FJ: 6/10 (too loose)

Next STOP .... Ribina
Bro

This forum is saving you alot of money, imagine, you learn from all bros' experience and get to go for the girls that suit your taste, so save money!

I hereby thanks all bros for providing the FR and urge all others who are only getting free info.....CONTRIBUTE!!!!!

Violet should be back already, maybe I should pay her a visit...

Hanzo
Old 18-06-2004, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 21
iceman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Channel

Quote:
But when she turn me around ... and continued the massage ... a whole diff story - she paid nice attention to my little bro and didnt have to ask the Goldern Question .... she look me in the eye, I nodded and she went out to get her barang barang (BTW anyone can tell me why they always have to go out to get stuff???)
Brudder,
They go out to :
1)get the cap - they dun usually keep them in their bags, in case of AV raid
2)to put KY
3)to pee
4)to take a bite
Old 19-06-2004, 10:26 AM
Samster

Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold
Re: Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman
Brudder,
They go out to :
1)get the cap - they dun usually keep them in their bags, in case of AV raid
2)to put KY
3)to pee
4)to take a bite
Yes... that is true for the KY part... so, if you are familiar with the gal and you are thinking of doing a 69 with her, better sound her off before she goes for the cap... else she will come back too "sweet" for your liking :P

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 24-06-2004, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 23
phantom53sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphantom53sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dragon HC 2 - Gals Listing update

Dragon Spa – Updated listing as at 24/06/04,

1) Angel – Expected to start work in early July
2) Yuki – Expected to start work end of June.

QuitCherry

Regards,
Phantom

Sn Name Remark
01 Angel 07/04
02 Armani
03 Bobo
04 Champagne
05 Carnation
06 Carol
07 Chanel 04/04
08 Diamond
09 Emerald
10 Estee
11 Gucci
12 Jojo 04/04
13 Joyce
14 Karen
15 Moon
16 Pearl
17 Porsche
18 Ribena
19 Ruby
20 Stella
21 Violet
22 Winter
23 Yuki 06/04

Gals movement in FY2003/FY04

Newbie – Moon (09/03), Estee (09/03), Porsche (10/03), Joyce (11/03), Armani (12/03), Eve (02/04), Carol (03/04), Chanel (04/04), Jojo (04/04), Angel (06/06)

Quit – Fire (09/03), Janet (11/03), Spring (05/04), Hazel (06/06), Eve (06/06), Cherry (06/06)
Old 25-06-2004, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom53sg
Dragon Spa – Updated listing as at 24/06/04,

1) Angel – Expected to start work in early July
2) Yuki – Expected to start work end of June.

QuitCherry

Regards,
Phantom

Sn Name Remark
01 Angel 07/04
02 Armani
03 Bobo
04 Champagne
05 Carnation
06 Carol
07 Chanel 04/04
08 Diamond
09 Emerald
10 Estee
11 Gucci
12 Jojo 04/04
13 Joyce
14 Karen
15 Moon
16 Pearl
17 Porsche
18 Ribena
19 Ruby
20 Stella
21 Violet
22 Winter
23 Yuki 06/04

Newbie – Moon (09/03), Estee (09/03), Porsche (10/03), Joyce (11/03), Armani (12/03), Eve (02/04), Carol (03/04), Chanel (04/04), Jojo (04/04), Angel (06/06)

Quit – Fire (09/03), Janet (11/03), Spring (05/04), Hazel (06/06), Eve (06/06), Cherry (06/06)
Why Cherry quit ? Aiya been wanting to bonk her but keep on procastinating now no chance to bonk her liao. Will she be back ? Why she quit ?
Old 25-06-2004, 09:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom53sg
Dragon Spa ? Updated listing as at 24/06/04,

Newbie ?
1) Angel ? Expected to start work in early July
2) Yuki ? Expected to start work end of June.

Quit ? Cherry

Regards,
Phantom

Sn Name Remark
01 Angel 07/04
02 Armani
03 Bobo
04 Champagne
05 Carnation
06 Carol
07 Chanel 04/04
08 Diamond
09 Emerald
10 Estee
11 Gucci
12 Jojo 04/04
13 Joyce
14 Karen
15 Moon
16 Pearl
17 Porsche
18 Ribena
19 Ruby
20 Stella
21 Violet
22 Winter
23 Yuki 06/04

Newbie ? Moon (09/03), Estee (09/03), Porsche (10/03), Joyce (11/03), Armani (12/03), Eve (02/04), Carol (03/04), Chanel (04/04), Jojo (04/04), Angel (06/06)

Quit ? Fire (09/03), Janet (11/03), Spring (05/04), Hazel (06/06), Eve (06/06), Cherry (06/06)
Hey,bro curious to know how you have such intel?
Old 25-06-2004, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei
Hey,bro curious to know how you have such intel?
Why you worry about his intel?? As long as they are true and non-misleading, I support them all the way.

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 26-06-2004, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 22
manfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
Why you worry about his intel?? As long as they are true and non-misleading, I support them all the way.

Cheers,
Shadow
Exactly.. Be glad that someone is sharing genuine info.
Old 27-06-2004, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
ST1100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manfon
Been following this thread... have not seen any FRs that has been made to mislead fellow cheongster... not that I think any of the bros contributing here are involved in the business... but even if they are, such no-biase info should be well received..
Old 03-07-2004, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
hanzo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manfon
Bro phantom is trustworthy as his info till date is updated and true.

Thanks bro phantom for sharing, hope to meet you up some day in Dragon
Old 04-07-2004, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
Big AL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi ppl... tis my virgin post on FR, but of cos not in e trade (*grin). so do pardon me if anythin i posted was unclear or un-pro... hahaa

anyway, reached DHS at 5 in e evenin. was told tat RIBENA was on leave til 12/7... (*sign) one of many times anyway... wats new? (well, i dun practise phone bookin, wonder y anyway... hahaa) so requested 4 WINTER, 1 i had called 4 previous time... was told she wld oni b free after 6.45 n i go, sianz... so in i go n thru wif e usual hot pool dip, teh drinkin n cig smokin...

n finally my no. was called. hahaa... din even realised i wasted my time there so long loh. n as i was waitin for WINTER 2 enter, i took out a cig n smoke. half way thru my cig, knock e door she went, n in she comes. greeted me as usual n i stil find her so sweet lookin n tats y she wil be my no.1 spare, juz in case e untried gals i requested 4 wasnt avail.

we chatted along e way, n i was surprised she actually recognised me (cos tis is oni e 2nd time i called for her)... n she took off my shorts 4 me n lay me on e bed (*mattress, i mean... hahaa) n off she goes 2 standard massage. nothin great 2 shout abt reali, but i like her soft-tinkling nail touches runnin along my skin (which comes after e standard massage, u noe, e arousing technique e gals had)... juz so sensual u cant juz feel nothin abt it... (*ooh)

den juz when i expected e question, 'SPECIAL?', i was quite amazed when she asked, 'same like e previous time?'... (u ppl might hav thought, so wat? she juz meant FJ juz like any others) but bcos i dun go FJ on such visits (juz bein safe 4 myslf, dun flame me... but <<CBJ is e MAX>> is my no.1 rule 4 cheongin tat i've set for myslf), oni til CBJ, so i asked, 'u noe wat i want?' she replied gigglin, 'yah, BM/BJ, no SEX rite?' tats y i'm truly amazed as tis is oni e 2nd time i had her since 2mths plus ago!

we both started luffin n huggin... n off she went 2 prepare e usual stuffs of cos... in she comes n lights dimmed... (*wow, she is reali cute-lookin babe i can say) started e lickin on both my nips, down my bod n legs... (*kind of ticklish anyway, hahaa) slowly, not in a hurried motion, down she go to my balls n savourin them like meat balls... hahaa... den e AR she goes... very SOP, sad 2 say. bad also abit tirin, cos i'm lyin down n liftin my legs up 4 her 2 clean up my asshole (*eew) tat goes on 4 abt a gd 5mins... b4 goin rite on 2 my prick. i was shocked n wanted 2 tell her i want it wif CAP on. but as i raised my head, e CAP was fastened onto my dick n up n down she blew my prick. wow... pro huh? (sorry, i always looked into e small details which i find interestin, as, IMHO, its always e small actions n gestures tat wil make me realise whether e gal is gd anot)

caress n fondlin was nvr amiss btwn e bth of us. den i requested 4 her nips, n she gladly cuddles up 2 me sexily n let me niggle on her nips 4 a gd 2-3mins... den she went back onto my small lil' bro n abt another 7mins or so, she turned her way towards me, 69. n i hugged her slim waistline, devourin her CB as she cont e CBJ w/o her hands on it (isnt she gd? some wld play cheat usin HJ at e same time 2 quicken ur shootin load) abit turn-off was e excessive KY she used on her CB, hence e funny taste, uhm.. but who cares, her cute tight lil' CB is nice n delicious enuff...

den came e firin squad of my dick (*firers, own time own target, carry on) pleasure is all i can describe, she blew me off in a 69-pos. there was stil some time left, n she suggested a light massage on my head (*e big one, not e smaller one k! rest time for 'it') so she bathed, n my turn. den some lite chattin while e head massage is in procedure. n after everythin came 2 an end, she dressed me up n i paid her e tips she deserved. as i was abt 2 leave, wat pleasures me most, is she bided gdbye n initiate a hug. n so i open up my arms 4 her 2 fall into, n she offered me her cheeks. n very willingly, i kissed her on her porcelain-cheeks n bided gdbye, not forgettin 2 thanx her 4 e satisfyin time i had

name: WINTER
home: KL
looks: 7.5/10 (cute n sweet, oni if she's my ger)
height: 1.6m or slightly shorter
breasts: 8/10 (depends on diff ppl. 4 me, too big is a no-go. hers was a handful, supposedly B-cup?, heaven)
body: 8/10 (she, thou of short stature, but being not very tall myslf, suits me well enuff n her figure/skin more den makes up 4 it. porcelain-smooth n curvy, heaven)
CB: unrated (cos din bonk her, oni tasted her 4 a min+. so unfair 2 rate)
attitude: 9/10 (accomodatin, friendly n slow-paced. very chatty which some of u might not like. but 4 me, conversation is as impt. heaven)
service: 7/10 (perhaps too gd or pro, makin it very SOP. e only flaw of her i can think of. but isnt tats wat we r goin for? well, i dun giv a damn anyway)
massage: 7.5/10 (e massage was ok, but its wat tat follows up interests me. e tinkling sensation of her nails running smoothly along my skin. ooh, partly heaven)
AR: 8/10 (i think my asshole now is sparklin clean! e sensation was tops. heaven)
CBJ: 8.5/10 (her willingness 2 react 2 my command n e non-usage of hand is her plus pts. plus she allow multiple pos while CBJ. and also, slow n steady, fast n swift interchangin at times.. incredible, heaven)
FJ: unrated (would very much wanted to, but... my no.1 priority n rule of cheongin, was nvr 2 hav a FJ. n i'm gonna stick wif tat)
GF factor: 9/10 (all e gestures she gave was juz so warmin... oh heaven)
damage: $56 ent + $120 CBJ (bein not her reg, but yet such attention given... found it reasonable since its $100 4 reg. or issit over-rated? i dunno, but i dun giv a damn anyway. as long as i enjoyed it, $$ isnt a prob?)
RTF: definitely wil.. n when untried gals i requested 4 arent avail, she'd be e 1st 2 come in mind)

gals i've tried so far:

GIN (executive spa)
SNOW (executive spa)
WINTER (DHS)
AMANDA/100 (roman spa)
123 (roman spa)

gals on target-list (but dunno when sia):

199 (roman spa)
110 (roman spa)
68 (roman spa)
RIBENA (DHS)
CARNATION (DHS)
VIOLET (DHS)
EVA (BHC)
ICE (BHC)
MAY (BHC)

heard: new gal ANGEL comin 2 report at DHS soon... any guys who tried, do provide FRs thanx hope u've enjoyed mine... cheerios

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1