The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2008, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 21
cooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud of
Re: PRC That Provides FJ, AR, AJ and Massage With Pix

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler08 View Post
To all Bros just informed by Ting Ting that her visa till 19 Nov so those that already got her no please kindly book ur appointment fast....

And those bros that interested please pm me for her no before you miss the flight.

Just clear pm bros that pm me please check ur mail......
Old 11-11-2008, 12:26 AM
Samster

cooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverSayDie View Post
Just a short FR on a quickie session with this FL in the car...

Name - Forgot to ask
Age - Forgot to ask but looks like she is in her late 30s
Hometown - Forgot to ask but not very interested
Looks - 4/10; Very typical MILF look
Figure - 6/10; Slim and definitely not fat. However as she did not strip I was not able to give a better rating
Boobs - N.A; did not strip so cannot rate
BBBJ - 7/10; Good suction with stereo sound effects but monotonous. Can't fault her for effort though.
FJ - 5/10; Did her in cowgirl position and due to constraints in the car we were not able to explore anything more. Can't fault her for effort and initiative though.
Damage - Surprisingly she charged me $60 and as I could not remember what were her charges since I called her out of the blue, I paid her as she quoted, which I thought was reasonable for a thrilling quickie session.
RTF - No. It was a once-in-a-bluemoon sexperience for me to do it in the car which I am unlikely to go for in the near future and her stats are not good enough for me to pursue a session in the hotel.
Bro thank for ur FR already Upz ur points.............
Old 11-11-2008, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
doomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank bro cooler08 for her contact, as there are quite a number of frs on her already so i would just touch on important thing.

Book her yesterday morning, sms her my room number. She arrived in 15 mins.
Wearing a long sleeve shirt, jean & sandal, look quite o.k {6/10}, just a bit of winkle on the face. Ask me "你等很久?","等不久,祇要服务好就行了".

Proceed on to shower me but only on my ass & bro. After that, ask me to lay on bed and she will service me. Not much of a catbath, she focus on ass rim & bbbj. Quite enjoy on the ass rim {6/10} but can be improve if she concentrate her tongue more on the hole. Anyway, the licking is quite shiok.
The bbbj is ok {6/10} but too bad, there is no suction. The motion up & down is also not deep thrust enough. Maybe my expectation is higher.
After 15 mins, i went to aj her. This is my first time doing aj and that's what i am looking forward to. The feeling is ok but i think i still preferred the love hole. Half an hour later, round 1 over & we both lay side by side in bed. Business quite good for her as she reply quite a number of sms back. Also ask me to translate some sms to chinese for her.

After resting for 15 min, round 2 start. She gave me a bbbj/hj/cim for 20 mins but still cannot cum. So I asked her to stop. She proceed to shower as there is another appointment and i rest for a while. Pay her $80 & thanks her for the service.

By the way, she told me that her visa had just be extended to 19th Dec so those bro that wanted to book her can rest ensure that there is still plenty of time.

Thanks again bro cooler08 4 her contact.

Last edited by doomday123; 11-11-2008 at 03:20 AM.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomday123 View Post
Thank bro cooler08 for her contact, as there are quite a number of frs on her already so i would just touch on important thing.

Book her yesterday morning, sms her my room number. She arrived in 15 mins.
Wearing a long sleeve shirt, jean & sandal, look quite o.k {6/10}, just a bit of winkle on the face. Ask me "你等很久?","等不久,祇要服务好就行了".

Proceed on to shower me but only on my ass & bro. After that, ask me to lay on bed and she will service me. Not much of a catbath, she focus on ass rim & bbbj. Quite enjoy on the ass rim {6/10} but can be improve if she concentrate her tongue more on the hole. Anyway, the licking is quite shiok.
The bbbj is ok {6/10} but too bad, there is no suction. The motion up & down is also not deep thrust enough. Maybe my expectation is higher.
After 15 mins, i went to aj her. This is my first time doing aj and that's what i am looking forward to. The feeling is ok but i think i still preferred the love hole. Half an hour later, round 1 over & we both lay side by side in bed. Business quite good for her as she reply quite a number of sms back. Also ask me to translate some sms to chinese for her.

After resting for 15 min, round 2 start. She gave me a bbbj/hj/cim for 20 mins but still cannot cum. So I asked her to stop. She proceed to shower as there is another appointment and i rest for a while. Pay her $80 & thanks her for the service.

By the way, she told me that her visa had just be extended to 19th Dec so those bro that wanted to book her can rest ensure that there is still plenty of time.

Thanks again bro cooler08 4 her contact.

Bro thank for ur Fr and updates............

Got to rush to work..........LATE
Old 11-11-2008, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomday123 View Post
Latest Updates
Old 11-11-2008, 06:22 PM
Samster

Any more FR?????
Old 11-11-2008, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ahder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to steady Bro cooler08 for Ting Ting/ Anni ctc again , tried her this afternoon at 5 and she ask me to intro and i mention u bro..

Ist look ok only and she has put on a lot of make up. We started of with shower, then after that when on the bed she put a pillow under my Ass and lifted my leg up in the air and started to AR for 5mins.My ass hole also got alot of water flowing out, feeling v.good

BBBJ, took quite a while and she keep holding water in her mouth and suck, and this is so so only.Her sucking power not strong, i think because she need to hold the water and suck at the same time. After that she ask me wanted to come into her mouth or not and i said no need cause no feel yet. After she caped me,she also put some lubricate on her asshole and i begin the fuck job . Quite easy to go in, after 5mins i unloaded. She clean me up and went to toilet to clean herself and we started to to chat awhile. Around 10mins later, i went to the toilet, come out and i saw her started to dress up.I begin to scratch my head, ask her how much and she said $80..
I tot that after that can have massage and 2nd rd..and i tot is $80/2/2? Anyway she aredi dressed up and no point asking again.

Overall, so so..........

My rating:
Looks: 3/10 (MILF look)
Boobs: B (enhanced)
AR: 9/ 10 (best AR so far, several positions and I really enjoy it)
BBBJ: 6/10 (not enough power)
AJ: 7 / 10
FJ: Never try
Frenching/kissing: i don't like to try
Painting: Didnt try
Fingeringidnt try
Attitude: 8/10
Damage: 80/1/1
RTF: Maybe
Old 11-11-2008, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahder View Post
Thanks to steady Bro cooler08 for Ting Ting/ Anni ctc again , tried her this afternoon at 5 and she ask me to intro and i mention u bro..

Ist look ok only and she has put on a lot of make up. We started of with shower, then after that when on the bed she put a pillow under my Ass and lifted my leg up in the air and started to AR for 5mins.My ass hole also got alot of water flowing out, feeling v.good

BBBJ, took quite a while and she keep holding water in her mouth and suck, and this is so so only.Her sucking power not strong, i think because she need to hold the water and suck at the same time. After that she ask me wanted to come into her mouth or not and i said no need cause no feel yet. After she caped me,she also put some lubricate on her asshole and i begin the fuck job . Quite easy to go in, after 5mins i unloaded. She clean me up and went to toilet to clean herself and we started to to chat awhile. Around 10mins later, i went to the toilet, come out and i saw her started to dress up.I begin to scratch my head, ask her how much and she said $80..
I tot that after that can have massage and 2nd rd..and i tot is $80/2/2? Anyway she aredi dressed up and no point asking again.

Overall, so so..........

My rating:
Looks: 3/10 (MILF look)
Boobs: B (enhanced)
AR: 9/ 10 (best AR so far, several positions and I really enjoy it)
BBBJ: 6/10 (not enough power)
AJ: 7 / 10
FJ: Never try
Frenching/kissing: i don't like to try
Painting: Didnt try
Fingeringidnt try
Attitude: 8/10
Damage: 80/1/1
RTF: Maybe

Bro thanks for ur FR..........I take there is some misunderstanding..........if you going to RTF again let me know first so that i will inform her about this......

If not i will come out from my pocket and return you the $20 difference......

So sorry for that......
Old 11-11-2008, 10:57 PM
Samster

It ZzzzzZZzzz time......

To all Bros that sent me pm........where all the promise that you all made when asking for contact...........

When all ur FR
Old 12-11-2008, 08:10 AM
Samster

Morning to all bros................
Old 12-11-2008, 04:33 PM
Samster

Back for work to clear pm
Old 12-11-2008, 06:07 PM
Samster

Any more bros interested please pm me..............
Old 12-11-2008, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

no bro try her in open?

I'M CIM KING
Old 12-11-2008, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
no bro try her in open?

What she told me got a few bros try...........But never post FR le............Already pm you hope to see ur FR in open soon.............
Old 13-11-2008, 08:24 AM
Samster

Morning to all bros.............
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1