The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 14-01-2013, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U want to get lucky too?
i also want to get lucky... now at bkk lonely and horny...
Old 14-01-2013, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
i also want to get lucky... now at bkk lonely and horny...
u so handsome, go rca sure can....
Old 14-01-2013, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Wow, you must be a Romeo during your 1 month stay in bkk.

How young are you?

Please provide FRs, on how you managed to hook 5-7 girls without paying any single cents, only cab fare, and where usually your hunt place in bkk.
im 12 years ago i get 10-14 girls without paying. Not even cab fare. They drive their own car.
Old 14-01-2013, 09:21 PM
Samster

cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
u so handsome, go rca sure can....
never get lucky before at RCA leh...
Old 14-01-2013, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
never get lucky before at RCA leh...
So u not handsome enough
Old 14-01-2013, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
So u not handsome enough
i can only go scratchdog...
Old 14-01-2013, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
U want to get lucky too?
Yea, want to learn from him, so can try my luck at warm up here. Everytime see the sao sao dance, shaking their ass till nose bled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
im 12 years ago i get 10-14 girls without paying. Not even cab fare. They drive their own car.
Can to share how you managed to do that 12 years ago.

Im not even in my late 20s for your info, still slim and slender.
Old 14-01-2013, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yea, want to learn from him, so can try my luck at warm up here. Everytime see the sao sao dance, shaking their ass till nose bled.
warm up... good stuffs... went there with bro hunter... all model grade... but mostly with guys...
Old 14-01-2013, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Can to share how you managed to do that 12 years ago.

Im not even in my late 20s for your info, still slim and slender.
typo haha im 12 yrs old!

Nothing is free in this world.
Old 14-01-2013, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
warm up... good stuffs... went there with bro hunter... all model grade... but mostly with guys...
Yup, I agreed with you, some nights majority of them, their tables got guys, some nights their table is only with friends.

Pii Hunterhi got mentioned he went with you, if my memory working well, should be last year right.

Should you come here again, try Infinity, after your warm up, 90% can cheers with girls, this club is where girl meet guy, type.

But not 100% can bring the girls back, most prolly need some follow up, unless lady luck is by your side that particular night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post

Nothing is free in this world.
My sentiments exactly.
Old 14-01-2013, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jaded86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

will anyone be in BKK from 18-21st Jan and willing to bring a noob like me around?

Ive only been to NEP and Cowboy ~ Do pm me for my number
Old 14-01-2013, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
poporing123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by no0bzkiller View Post
Day 2

Bro SS was still messing with his girl from Rainbow 4 at 2pm in the afternoon. To our amazement it was his first trip to BKK and he found a gal that stayed on till almost 3pm

Anyways the rest of the group went around, did some shopping at Platinum and Siam Paragon. Thereafter the whole group proceeded to Nataree to get laid... due to the disappointment from the previous night

Nataree was similar to what the forum has described, fishbowl, sideliners and models. Everyone locked on their respective girls and proceeded up the rooms.
It was a first time for me at Nataree, again similar as what was mentioned in the forum, everything was ok ~ except for the AC lol.

FYI I picked a model class without knowing as I was busy making sure that all of them managed to get someone that they liked... Anyways service was good IMO as it was my first time in an MP of this sort. Had a good rubdown in the big tub, she used her natural 33Cs and tit-rubbed my lil bro together with BBBJ, the feeling was heavenly , spoke to her on the bed later and
realized that she just came 2 months ago from Cambodia.

She showed my photos of her family and her from her mini-ipad while we were drying up. The rest was all pretty SOP. This girl is not a time watcher, takes things slowly and willing to go into as many positions as you can tahan lol. Anyways had a great time with her. Session ended, tipped her 1000thb and proceeded to look for the rest.

Once downstairs, Bro A, Bro B and Bro J were kinda grumpy looking. Found out while in the hotel before coming to Nataree, they applied some Sarawak magic oil....... their prick went hard and soft and all 3 did not get to cum....
So promised them to look out for more action tonight.

Apologies if this gets too long....

Night came, finally time to meet Bro Nookie ~ we decided to all meet at Funky Villa at Thonglor Soi 10. Nice Decor reminds me of Zouk in Singapore.
7 of us together with Bro Nookie , Bro A and Bro M ( Apologies forgot your sammyboy nick) got ourselves 2 tables and partied the night out ~ Bro M was busy throughout the night swooping in on ladies that catches his eyes lol. If u want a wingman ~ I strongly recommend Bro M.... his never say die attitude is commendable!!! The whole lot of us proceeded to Insomnia at about 2am ~ got ourselves 2 more tables and started swarming around checking for ladies to bring back.

Towards the end, thanks to Bro Nookie who pointed out the girl that was behind me checking me out for half the night, I didn't went back home alone . I parted ways with the rest first and brought my gal home ~ She's a shop assistant by day and by night ???. Anyways thanks again to Bro Nookie for showing us around. ~ Will be uploading some pictures for Day 3

Cheers~
Oh shit i love funky!
Old 15-01-2013, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
sexoroz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow, you must be a Romeo during your 1 month stay in bkk.

How young are you?

Please provide FRs, on how you managed to hook 5-7 girls without paying any single cents, only cab fare, and where usually your hunt place in bkk.

hahah at time that? Old enough to cheong. i guess i was just lucky, i heard from my friend saying thai girls like young boys if they get to fuck them they'll become prettier.
My hunting ground is SCRATCHDOG, i dont know why i go there 7 out of 10 times sure tio one. I really really like nunglen and funky maybe when i am in thailand in march we could chiong tgt there.

In 2010 a few of my biker friends died in a deadly accident, so i decided to sell my bike; travel and get my mind off those unhappy thoughts. Packed my bag and rush to the airport with a one way tix, not knowing when would i return to the cruel and unforgiving SG.

ps. My first trip to BKK.

Day 1
Upon touchdown, took a bus to pattaya(300baht>), checked in and went for a drink alone, in walking street, see those beaut for the first time, sexy ladyboys seducing everyone that walked pass them. Got a few offers but what's the point in paid sex(i do pay for sex in sg) there's no challenge at all. so ended the night after a drink at some bar.

Day 2
Contacted a SBF bro here from pattaya thread we went for a drink and he told me how awesome was pattaya in the past ... chatted for awhile and he brought me to a agogo bar for a drink, nice chap.. He left after a short while and there i was alone, getting bored of pattaya. and decide to hop to BKK.

Day 3
went on9 to check emails and facebook, then i remembered having a thai girl i bonk a few months back from SG(TD) so i tried to reach out to her via facebook and just so happen she's in BKK so hoped on a bus and off i went to bkk. Reached Bkk at ard 10 pm met her for dinner and she offered me to stay at her apartment.

Let's call her miss A. I didnt fuck her during my stay in bkk. she brought me to NUNGLEN,SCRATCHDOG, Maldives and afew other places. but we had a quarrel and i left her place.

AND the F*cking begin~~~~

I was bored in the hotel so i went down to the lobby for some food and met a few guy travelers, one of which is from SG(indian), so i ask him out for a drink @ RCA with friend's of miss A. Lets call her Miss B, and i told her a few friends are tagging along rmb to bring more girl friends.

Met them at RCA Miss B brought along the cutest girl i have ever seen, i guess 1.68m and a B cup boobs Miss C. and her friend Miss D. Dance with them and within 2 hours we finished out bottle and miss B said she wants to go Scratchdog, by the time i and miss B had alr chatted up and grinding each other like no tmr, so fucking turned on by her body and she even moan when i squeezed her ass. Cant wait to fuck her. The ah neh i brought along was happily enjoy his time with miss D. Still feeling sober but really wanted t fuck miss C i told Miss B i'll give SD a miss cos me and ah neh was drunk.

Took a cab and drop off miss B then miss C and miss D came over to our hotel(me and ah neh staying in the same hotel) In the room miss C said she had to go, she just sent me back to the hotel room*in my mind similj excuse come back to hotel then dont want fuck.. fucking cockteaser* she gave me along french and left me, of cos did exchange number with her before she left. That ah neh was lucky Miss D wanted to fuck him so bad.

Next day in the morning Miss C called me and said she wants to come over as her friend Miss D is still in the hotel(later i know they were roommates), when she came over she asked us to check out and brought me to a hotel(wattana mansion @huay kwang 600bath a night nia) near her place. She left shortly telling me she had something to do and will meet me for dinner, i told her i was horny and need her, and u know what she did?? she winked at me and said u'll see.

To cut the story short, she brought me for dinner and i paid for everything the ah neh knn, nvr pay for shit, he blur blur at there dont want pay, back at the hotel ask him shall we split the bill? he say he is short on cash and will trsf me money when he is back in sg(end up also nvr return) and miss D happen to see me foot all of the bill for drinks(ytd party at RCA) and food, she got a little piss and didnt talk to ah neh anymore. So both of them came to my room to chat, after awhile they invited me over to their place and the miss D damn cheeky hinting she wants a 3some hahaha, but she's not my type. I thought i was spending the night there when miss C said " lets go back to your hotel i have got everything i needed to stay over at ur place".

Wa back in the hotel room she wants to act shy, i kiss her rub her but still dont want to F, marking a line dividing the bed say cant cross if not she'll bite off my dick. But u know la end up grab her and poke la, she rode me, suck me(i love how her tiny mouth just taking me dick in and make the slurping sound) like a champ and her stero is number 1 i think the whole floor could hear, she was screaming i had to cover her mouth if not sure kena complaint, i am not kidding nor am i exaggerating. Btw she was the best fuck i ever had till now, how i wish i'll get to see her again(heard from miss D her bf is a famous soccer player in thailand).

ps i did her RAW. i did go for check up when i was back, heng ah~~~ Bo tio

Last edited by sexoroz; 15-01-2013 at 02:08 AM.
Old 15-01-2013, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro A, Bro B and Bro J were kinda grumpy looking. Found out while in the hotel before coming to Nataree, they applied some Sarawak magic oil....... their prick went hard and soft and all 3 did not get to cum
Hello from the Sands bro! Next time get Indian Magic Oil... better than Sarawak and some say JB one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
555+++ My small collection is available for in-person viewing only Otherwise they will all end up on youtube
Quote:
Will be uploading some pictures for Day 3
Both of u dangerous people to party with. In 10 years time I'm going to get my datuk-ship and suddenly 晚報 has all my Bangkok partying pictures splashed on the front pages?

Quote:
Yea, want to learn from him, so can try my luck at warm up here. Everytime see the sao sao dance, shaking their ass till nose bled. Can to share how you managed to do that 12 years ago.
Im not even in my late 20s for your info, still slim and slender
Bro to hook hi-so SYT puyings u must either 1) visit the supermarket often or 2) drive around Bangkok and sooner or later one of them will rear end your car... either 2 scenarios u hoh say leaw... have free fuck & they take care you some more.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 15-01-2013, 06:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
555+++ My small collection is available for in-person viewing only. Otherwise they will all end up on youtube
Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Both of u dangerous people to party with. In 10 years time I'm going to get my datuk-ship and suddenly 晚報 has all my Bangkok partying pictures splashed on the front pages?
Unless you were in Japan, we won't see you in my small JAV collection
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1