The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 09-01-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Jack2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Keen to try L*le, can any bro who tried PM me which shop? Tried to find but too many and no - I don’t have WeChat. Thanks in advance.
Old 10-01-2022, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 22
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

there are a total of 7 blocks at TPP.
hint : she is not at the block where NTUC is.
sometimes she will be at the reception counter and can be viewed from the outside of the joint. just go walk walk lah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack2020 View Post
Keen to try L*le, can any bro who tried PM me which shop? Tried to find but too many and no - I don’t have WeChat. Thanks in advance.
Old 10-01-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedoz View Post
Absolutely delighted to have found a gem today.

Location - 1st floor TCM shop with partition and curtain. She was alone in the shop
Look - 9/10, got my attention to walk into the shop despite not seeing any review about it
Body - 8/10 petite, good shape
Massage - 7/10, normal massage
Attitude - 8/10, friendly and attentive

Walked around the area and had a peep from the glass door of this small TCM shop. She signaled me in and i was attracted by her look. Walked in, changed into disposable short. She asked me which part tired and she started focus on those parts. some accidental brushes against ass crack and the rod.

30 mins later, turned around and she said she will massage my stomach. Right after that, she cheekily asked where else do I want to be massaged. Quoted 50 for Hot Jelly and 80 for Hot Jelly with Bobba Milk. Chose Bobba Milk topping as she's really pretty. Unbuckled the packaging and had full view on the Bobba. She grabbed my hand to play around with the Bobba. Free to play around with the pearl.

The rest is history.

Hint: The shop is only opened for 1 month +

Is it f— k—- bro? Or the other next to coconut stall
Old 10-01-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
noobkia6969 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro mind sharing contacts? Want to try out good stuff
Old 10-01-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2874 / Power: 16
hlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceJKD View Post
Well, I had my answer. Just went to tpp 2nd level to try it out. She is Viet and her name is n*n*.

Looks: 6/10 (typical Viet milf next door)

Body: 7/10 (considered slim with slight tummy, paired with a nice ass to grab)

Boobs: 11/10 (one of the best Viet boobs I've grabbed so far. Big and not too saggy given her age. Nice size for her nips.)

Capped BJ: 9/10 (I like the part where she flicker her tongue beside my balls and suck it. Suction was strong with a variety of tongue action.)

Fj: 9/10 (nice and soft bumpy ass to doggy, with her huge papayas heaving up and down as she rides. She rides as though she's an expert polo)

Attitude: 4/10 (kept pushing me to add $30 for extra time which I didn't and ended up scolding me cos I took a long time to cum. 🤣🤣. )

Damage: 150 all in

Rtf: no, 150 can get me a better deal elsewhere.
Bro dont mind share this? tyia
Old 10-01-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Bobba and pearl only? No abalone or lala? And what you mean by "the rest is history? You manage to conquer the abalone or just BBT?

Quote:

Location - 1st floor TCM shop with partition and curtain. She was alone in the shop
Look - 9/10, got my attention to walk into the shop despite not seeing any review about it
Body - 8/10 petite, good shape
Massage - 7/10, normal massage
Attitude - 8/10, friendly and attentive

Walked around the area and had a peep from the glass door of this small TCM shop. She signaled me in and i was attracted by her look. Walked in, changed into disposable short. She asked me which part tired and she started focus on those parts. some accidental brushes against ass crack and the rod.

30 mins later, turned around and she said she will massage my stomach. Right after that, she cheekily asked where else do I want to be massaged. Quoted 50 for Hot Jelly and 80 for Hot Jelly with Bobba Milk. Chose Bobba Milk topping as she's really pretty. Unbuckled the packaging and had full view on the Bobba. She grabbed my hand to play around with the Bobba. Free to play around with the pearl.

The rest is history.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 10-01-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sedoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Is it f— k—- bro? Or the other next to coconut stall
yeah bro. F** K***, close to hardware shop
Old 10-01-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sedoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Bobba and pearl only? No abalone or lala? And what you mean by "the rest is history? You manage to conquer the abalone or just BBT?

This is not seafood shop, max only up to bobba and pearl lah.
Old 11-01-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Batsnbreakfast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfy168 View Post
Went yesterday to TPP and booked Q*Q* again. She was pretty as usual and I was greeted warmly by her with a big hug at the door. Her massage is one of the better one that I have had, and she was able to relieve all my tensed muscles. She started to do a very sensual massage on my back and bum, and I could not wait to turn over and let her focus on my stiffen member and the Gfe feeling was just great. I will be certainly returning regularly for more of this treatment.
Hello can PM me the place? I work near TPP!
Old 12-01-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Found a 木子 on michat, says she is at TP. $220 a pop …

Maybe a landlmine?
Old 12-01-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

"Maybe a landmine"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by liber69 View Post
Found a 木子 on michat, says she is at TP. $220 a pop …

Maybe a landlmine?

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 13-01-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 20
impreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of light

after reading many good reviews TP ...i went last night around 2030hrs...many shops is closing for the day....so it is more easy to take a good overview of the shops there for a great massage after a hard day at work.

walk around level 2 and have a quick chat with 2 ladies most probably from the land of biggest economy. wish to see more before i decide, went down to level 1... few shops is still available but there is few legit ones too..

i skipped the area around level 2 because i'm out numbered i m a bit paiseh.

finally settled in tcm at level 1 and went home sleep like a baby.

thank you to all the bro here who contributed their great FR here so that I have avoided potential landmine and keep my pocket in check (covid period all hard earn money, need to spend but reduce risk)

Little Johnny: Drin-king, smo-king, and fuc-king.

Last edited by impreza69; 19-01-2022 at 09:24 AM.
Old 14-01-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:

Tried and my ratings differ quite a bit, but still she's a nice lady, just that I will not score her so highly. After session, was just taking a smk outside and then opposite this place, there's a shop that looks like a nail/hair saloon, saw a MILF hanging towels etc outside, boobs looks like they are popping out.. She noticed me looking at her and made eye contact. Not sure if they offer more there, but since just finished a session, didn't follow-up, may go back try luck next week.
Old 19-01-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 13
mindfreck is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermindfreck is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermindfreck is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermindfreck is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by impreza69 View Post
after reading many good reviews TP ...i went last night around 2030hrs...many shops is closing for the day....so it is more easy to take a good overview of the shops there for a great massage after a hard day at work.

walk around level 2 and have a quick chat with 2 ladies most probably from the land of biggest economy. wish to see more before i decide, went down to level 1... few shops is still available but there is few legit ones too..

i skipped the area around level 2 because i'm out numbered i m a bit paiseh.

finally settled in tcm at level 1 and went home sleep like a baby.

thank you to all the bro here who contributed their great FR here so that I have avoided potential landmine and keep my pocket in check (covid period all hard earn money, need to spend but reduce risk)
MP shops most seems to close at 10pm. Peek in and no body
Old 20-01-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
blondbecks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfreck View Post
MP shops most seems to close at 10pm. Peek in and no body
10pm is too late.mp beside tattoo shop sometimes open till 10pm . majority open till 9pm to 930pm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1