The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2010, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fallen.angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Wow, thanks for all the feedback from my posts. I’ve never expected such interest in my posts and now I’m drawn to the limelight, hahaha. Let me try to response to all your replies together.

Dear Warbird,

1. Yes, I know mine doesn’t fit your definition of a Baoee but I’ve already stated that very clearly in my first sentence, first post in this thread. Nevertheless, I’ve continued to use this term out of convenience.

2. I started posting here becos the thread began mentioning MILFs so I contributed my experience. In no way am I saying the SYTs aren’t better than the MILFs. Like you rightfully said, they get very wet relatively easier and they just need a little training.

3. I never believe in exclusive pussies. I’m in the line where I don’t need to entertain nor travel for my work and so I can’t really take too much time off my busy work schedule. I believe the only way a pussy can be exclusive is when you can be with your baoee almost 24/7.

I hate to say this but by the time you have successfully wooed your potential baoee into submission, she would also have amassed a phone-directory worth of potential contacts who are ever so eager to ST with them. Now the question is how much do you pay them so that it becomes too risky a gamble for them to do STs while you’re not in Singapore to monitor them? The MMSs who you engage to help monitor these baoees in the KTVs would never know becos these PRCs are very very cunning. Every pussy has a price, how much do you think you need to up for $$$ before the balance tip in your favor to make her exclusive? It would be stupid (at least for me) to keep throwing money at her thinking that would make her loyal while with limited time on my side.

So unless I have that kind of money and time, I would prefer my current arrangement. To me, BY is only a viable option only if (A) I have lots of money (or willing to put in that kind of money) and (B) lots of time. That’s why I prefer my current paid-per-fxxk arrangement and it fits my lifestyle perfectly. Like you, I used to enjoy the “hunting” process but my current lifestyle couldn’t afford me such “hobby” for the time being. But when there’s no sparks left and I have lost total interest in her, I will have to move my fat and lazy behind out of my comfort zone and into the hunting ground once more.

4. I appreciate you and Bro DYBJ kindness in reminding what wussies many Singaporeans (myself included) are and how we become laughing stocks of the PRC pussies. Come on, I’ve heard it a zillion times, and many times from these PRCs themselves too you know? Yawn.

For the record, I admit I’m a Mr Nice Guy and I’m not ashamed or afraid or feel inferior to admit it here in the alpha-male and testosterone-charged thread which I’ve bookmarked. I know how many of these PRCs are being ill-treated by their PRC husbands/bfs back home but frankly, there are such Singaporean husbands too right? Does that make them manly?

I’m past the age where I need reassurance and approval from my peers for what I do to feel good or comfortable. I quote Warren Buffett: “You’re neither right nor wrong because other people agree with you. You’re right because your facts are right and your reasoning is right—and that’s the only thing that makes you right. And if your facts and reasoning are right, you don’t have to worry about anybody else.” But when it comes to BYs, there’s no right or wrong – just how much you put in and how much you get out of it. For me, I get 6 to 8 multi-orgasmic fxxks per month for about $2K+/mth at her place that is conveniently located between my house and work place and I’m most happy about it.

5. I think my post about how I can’t do much at LV must have generated the most and strongest comments. Like I said, I like what I’m getting at the moment and is not about to upset that balance. I have absolutely no time and energy to hunt for a second arrangement and so for variety, I go to GL. Now, she suspects I visit GL but I’ve never denied nor admit. If I don’t admit to her, does that make me a wussie? I’m just playing it smart. Part of our conversation:

I say: “You charge higher than GL150. I can get different SYTs, all of whom younger than you, to service me you know?”
She: “But they are from rural areas or are factory workers”
Me: “Aren’t you all the same naked and in bed?”
She: “…”

I once told her the only difference between her (and all her KTV jiemeis) and those working in GL is this – you get to choose your customers while they don’t.
Old 29-11-2010, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!

At the end of the day, it's nite gals choice to take cash as transaction in return of favours. Or they feel you are good enough to do w/o $ transaction.

So enjoy yourself and take advise you deemed ok. Cheers.
Old 29-11-2010, 02:00 PM
Samster

Just to add: no KTV MM/WL in their right state of mind will ever admit they do ST, mine included. You should know these gals very well. You’ll have to find that out yourself. So when I said she’s not a one-man gal, it doesn’t mean she tells me she does ST becos I’m not paying her enough. She just said she needs to earn her own living. Am I willing to be responsible for her life? Even if its for the duration of the relationship? Nope. You have your own life, I have mine.

Like I said, there’s a price for every pussy. Some are just more expensive than others. And it is up to your skills to try get it. That’s what makes the game fun no? You want to win the game, you must be willing to invest the time and money but don’t cry foul when you lose. Be a good sport.

Dear Loving Dickhead,

Yes, they are commodities. Crude but true. You pay and get your needs satisfied. I like your car analogy. How far and how much you get out of your car depends on how much petrol you pump into it and how well you service/take care of the car. Everybody drives a different car and drives/treats it differently. Some like to spend tons of money and time on it. I never understand the logic behind bigger tailpipes, larger rims, ten sharkfins, etc etc. nor why would someone spend the entire Sunday afternoon washing, polishing and vacuuming it. To me, its just a vehicle to get me from point A to point B in comfort and a little prestige. Though I don’t spend time and money on it, it doesn’t mean I don’t take care of it or abuse it just becos its mine. Use and abuse is not my motto. I try to derive value for my money. Price is what you pay, value is what you get.

Yes, I’ll wear my pants and go down (or up) to LV this Thursday. I have a bottle there so its just $58.85 for the room package and free-flow of fruits. Now I’m not going to take up your challenge to get 2 mms to sit with me and my gal. 为什么要跟我的钱过不去?I don’t need to prove myself to a stranger right? I think I’ll have better things to do with $300 than to use it to defend my ego from strangers I’ll never get to know. Having said that, I know very well that I’m not going to convince you and you will just take it as my excuse. No matter, I’ll just admit I’m not a man.

Dear ObamaRocks,

Yup, 我根本就不是个男人! To each his own. I picked the nick fallen angel to remind me of those high-flying stocks back during the Internet boom which I held on to until they became zilch. Today’s stars may become worthless tomorrow. That painful lesson served me well. So much so that it helped me avoided stocks like Lehman Bros and Citigroup later on. Satan is also a fallen angel.

Dear Hooters666,

Thanks for your nice words. I have this thread bookmarked. I don’t have time or the privacy to post during weekends and too busy with work during the work week to reply. Rest assured I’ll be around to read posts by you guys. I believe in the power of the collective knowledge here in this thread.

And to WB, I’ll not change cos I’m comfortable with who I am. Why fix something that aint broken? I’ll change when I don’t get things done. I’ll still learn a trick or two or get some useful tips here to improve myself. Everyone is different and we approach our target in different ways. Whilst many things you posted are valuable and some are universal truths, I think we all know we work differently as individuals to achieve our goals. To me, confidence is very important. People can sense it. And if you do not have confidence, you don’t get the pussies.
Old 29-11-2010, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGuy View Post
At the end of the day, it's nite gals choice to take cash as transaction in return of favours. Or they feel you are good enough to do w/o $ transaction.

So enjoy yourself and take advise you deemed ok. Cheers.
Hi BigGuy, I don't believe in "good enough to do w/o $ transaction". Its a batter trade. $ or in kind, it will ultimately add up. I don't want to receive or give any commitments. Getting them to be too sticky is the last thing i want.
Old 29-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 16
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Dear Fallen Angel,

From the way you wrote, I can see you are a very sensible person. I have seen a lot of friends and even strangers gotten into an emotional wreck. No one is alone and why am I replying was because I do not wish to see another human falls thru' the cracks of commercial sex or vice inducements.

My only comment, not a retort, comes purely because you replied saying that you will wear your pants and go down to LV on Thursday - do you still have the worry that your name-sake convenience BAOee will be territorial as usual or would you still be having good fun. If you are there to consume outstanding bottles with limited outlay then it will be fine. But if you are going there to enjoy skin-trade and there is this fear, why go?

Being a man or not, its not for me to comment and I never ask of it from anyone - I do not have the right to. Taking up my challenge as a proposition to monetary value or not, it is your free will. Either way it will not affect my opinion on the night scene or on anyone I know, stangers or otherwise. We are all equal and we are all fallible in our own ways.

For me and some of the other experienced bros, we are just offering our alternative views from different angles and they are not meant to be offensive. Some other folks do get too carried away with their comments and result to name-callings, ignore them. Like I mention before in my earlier post, you know yourself best.

Cheers and have a good one this Thursday.

LDH

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 29-11-2010, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Dear Fallen Angel,

From the way you wrote, I can see you are a very sensible person. I have seen a lot of friends and even strangers gotten into an emotional wreck. No one is alone and why am I replying was because I do not wish to see another human falls thru' the cracks of commercial sex or vice inducements.

My only comment, not a retort, comes purely because you replied saying that you will wear your pants and go down to LV on Thursday - do you still have the worry that your name-sake convenience BAOee will be territorial as usual or would you still be having good fun. If you are there to consume outstanding bottles with limited outlay then it will be fine. But if you are going there to enjoy skin-trade and there is this fear, why go?

Being a man or not, its not for me to comment and I never ask of it from anyone - I do not have the right to. Taking up my challenge as a proposition to monetary value or not, it is your free will. Either way it will not affect my opinion on the night scene or on anyone I know, stangers or otherwise. We are all equal and we are all fallible in our own ways.

For me and some of the other experienced bros, we are just offering our alternative views from different angles and they are not meant to be offensive. Some other folks do get too carried away with their comments and result to name-callings, ignore them. Like I mention before in my earlier post, you know yourself best.

Cheers and have a good one this Thursday.

LDH

Dear LDH,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I’ve heard and read about these unfortunate emotional wrecks on SBF but fortunately, that has never happened to me and my kakis. At least not yet. Hahaha. Fingers crossed!

Why? Because we all know that end of the day, we have families to go back to and that we will never be willing to commit more than we can afford or want to. We all have mouths to feed and commitments to meet and so we have to budget ourselves and try and derive the maximum thrills and pleasures from these sweet PRCs with our limited resources. All these take time and energy and effort on our part. I have to psycho her to believe that I’m really not as well-off as I seem to be, boss, the type of car I drive, the place and type of house I stay in, and investments I hold etc etc. And once I’ve achieved that, I don’t want to upset that balance. I can tell you, these gals are predators. If their clients can nonchalantly throw a $1,000 tip just to say hi in the room, which is not uncommon in Havelock Road, sooner or later, they will begin to think all other men are that super-rich (or super stupid). They have been conditioned as such and so you have to manage their expectation very carefully!

Long gone are the days of Godfather, Lisbo, etc etc where you get bbbjs and even fjs in the room. I don’t go LV for rubba rubba or to find my next kill. Don’t have the time and patience. My kakis have all lost interest liao. They don’t think its worth it. So we only go there to catch up, have dinner and try to finish the outstanding bottles. Even the MMS also give up on us! Hahaha!

Anyways, I don’t find your posts offensive. If I did, I wouldn’t have replied.
Old 29-11-2010, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Some other folks do get too carried away with their comments and result to name-callings, ignore them.
Yes I agree... ignore them.
Old 30-11-2010, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 18
Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!

Just to share from my view, to go into the BY scene..... its not just the $$$$ that you parted as a patron's and get to have that inclusive piece of meat. In a real BY scene, be it KTV/Singer/Waitress or Model SYTs, One will expect a certain demand of timeoff apart from having quickies and hardcore sex.
(Apart from buying Baggies/Clothes/Nice Meal)

Then again you need to brace for yourself the emotional roller-coaster which will be coming as part of the KCed Voodoo and it's all depend on how you react to those unwanted "Noise-or-Nuisance", hence its not you that trying to get the vested worth, but vice-versa.

In the BY deal, there are levels of engaging method and tailored/customized.
The fundamental are to note, which is to match within your mammon and your schedule, and how you are able to monitor your vested interest. Having all these is only basic, next be mentally engaged and anticipate as and when you are both in quality time and dialogue. If you understand what I mean, you are halfway to success to manipulate their emotional and fine tune along the way to get their "hearts" stay tuned with you for the period or even extend beyond their course of stay here.

(Its either you clear them flat or you will become their ride) Hence, any BY the 1st to 4th week is usual the honeymoon period. Any longer, you will need to shown your Mastery Mind and tackle it at the back on their mind. Which can range from any small issue to smoothing with a wet kiss and always getting a better sex in return, if you carefully understand and study the body-behaviour.

Just my 2 cents sharing.
Cheers,
OL

RETIREMENT ON 15Nov09

Learn to Enjoy the riding Curves, rather than busy with the starting and where you be landing.
别人笑我忒疯癫,我笑他人看不穿,不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄做田。
命里有时终须有,命里无时莫强求

No $$$$$ No Honey
Do indicate your nick if U UPz me so that I can reciprocate back.
Old 30-11-2010, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
Wow, thanks for all the feedback from my posts.............
Dear Warbird,

1. Yes, I know mine doesn’t fit your definition of a Baoee.........Nevertheless, I’ve continued to use this term out of convenience.

2. I started posting here becos the thread began mentioning MILFs so I contributed my experience. In no way am I saying the SYTs aren’t better than the MILFs.......
3. I never believe in exclusive pussies..................

I hate to say this but.......................

So unless I have that kind of money and time, I would prefer my current arrangement.....I will have to move my fat and lazy behind out of my comfort zone and into the hunting ground once more.

4. I appreciate you and Bro DYBJ kindness in reminding what wussies many Singaporeans (myself included) are......

For the record, I admit I’m a Mr Nice Guy and I’m not ashamed or afraid or feel inferior to admit it here in the alpha-male and testosterone-charged thread which I’ve bookmarked.......

I’m past the age where I need reassurance and approval from my peers for what I do to feel good or comfortable. I quote Warren Buffett: “You’re neither right nor wrong because other people agree with you. You’re right because your facts are right and your reasoning is right—and that’s the only thing that makes you right. And if your facts and reasoning are right, you don’t have to worry about anybody else.” But when it comes to BYs, there’s no right or wrong – just how much you put in and how much you get out of it......
5. I think my post about how I can’t do much at LV must have generated the most and strongest comments. Like I said, I like what I’m getting at the moment and is not about to upset that balance. I have absolutely no time and energy to hunt for a second arrangement and so for variety, I go to GL....

I once told her the only difference between her (and all her KTV jiemeis) and those working in GL is this – you get to choose your customers while they don’t.
Hi bro fallen.angel,

Ths for ur posts.

I like the quote by Warren Buffett. I know his method well. Have u read "The Making of an American Capitalist"? Good book. If u hv followed his method, u should be independently wealthy.

As for cheonging n BY-ing, to each his own.

If u r perfectly contented w/ ur current arrangement, then u should continue...after all, "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." - Shakespeare.

There is something I dun understand. No time to hunt for ST? But getting ST from a pretty KTV is so easy as there many who r in this line. Just go to a high-end KTV n ask a mummy to bring only gals who say "I do," hehehe.

I crave exclusivity bcos I wont french nor paint a gal who does ST. Most prettier n younger SYTs in high end KTVs play hard to get n want to be BY-ed only, which is fine.

I also prefer younger, fairer n taller SYT (18 would be the best but must be less than 25) of a certain looks n certain quantifiable body/limb proportions, which r highly attractive to ME. Last but not least, her pussy must be pretty n cute, preferably pink, tight, wet n responsive. I hv been ridiculed for my preferences by frens n bros alike, mainly bcos I'm old n not tall. But I can't help it.

I mentioned 6 days ago that I went to meet a cute 22 yo who requested to be my GF for a mere 3K a month. She would continue to work, although she has never n will never do ST. I declined bcos she wasn't as cute w/o makeup n had some facial acne.

Cheers!

Quote:
Just to add: no KTV MM/WL in their right state of mind will ever admit they do ST, mine included.....................

Like I said, there’s a price for every pussy. Some are just more expensive than others. And it is up to your skills to try get it........

Dear Loving Dickhead,

Yes, they are commodities. Crude but true. You pay and get your needs satisfied. I like your car analogy..... I try to derive value for my money. Price is what you pay, value is what you get.
.................................................. ......

Dear ObamaRocks,

Yup, 我根本就不是个男人! To each his own. I picked the nick fallen angel to remind me of those high-flying stocks back during the Internet boom which I held on to until they became zilch.............................

Dear Hooters666,

Thanks for your nice words. I have this thread bookmarked. I don’t have time or the privacy to post during weekends and too busy with work during the work week to reply........

And to WB, I’ll not change cos I’m comfortable with who I am. Why fix something that aint broken?..............................
Hi bro fallen.angel,

"Price is what you pay, value is what you get." Absolutely. I can see that u r a value investor. But why did u buy internet stocks? I was sold short several dozens internet companies in 2000 but made only a little net profit bcos the cos would announce good news, mostly bogus, to boost their stock prices so that insiders could unload. When the prices surged, I was forced to cover. Within a yr, most of these worthless cos ceased to exist. I could hv made many millions instead of peanuts.

You hv earned my respect for ur courage to admit that 我根本就不是个男人! Ironically, that admission makes u a MAN! Misguided n different perhaps, but a MAN in my book, hehehe.

A famous eunuch, Zheng He, was quite a "MAN" despite his lowly position n lack of testosterone, IMHO. He was very smart, confident, hardworking n had excellent SELF MASTERY. To me, he was more MANLY than a wussbag w/ 25 cm dick.

Cheers!

.................................................. .................................................. ......

Good morning!

I got a surprise call from a long lost bro K yesterday, while I was going to consummate BY-ing w/ my new mistress in the newly-rented master bdrm. BTW, bro K is young, handsome, well educated n loaded, but had some problems getting gals, at least in the past.

He invited me to go LV SH, but I told him I couldn't. I then gave him the HP of a good mummy.

Several hrs later, as I was finishing the BY-ing process, he texted me n said that he went w/ a fren who drove a Ferrari there. They got 4 hotties who were all eager to do ST w/ them! Why? His fren is very handsome n a big spender. He wished that I was there. I said another time perhaps n added that I must meet his very handsome fren, hehehe. Wonder if they had an orgy? Will call him later to find out.

I'm most sextisfied w/ my new gal. She is a 22 yo fair, pretty Fujian gal, non-smoker, 168 w/o shoes, 50kg, natural B/C boobs, right body/limb proportions of my type. Most importantly, she has small mouth n pretty lips n matching small cute, pink pussy. She is very easily orgasmic n very tight/wet. She had COS n also did everything I wanted her to do...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 30-11-2010, 05:03 PM
Samster

Dear bro warbird,

I’m a fan of and believer in Warren Buffett and his teachings. Read a few books but not the one you mentioned. It is always through failure that you learn your mistakes and improve. And so, it was the hundreds of thousands of financial losses as a result of my reckless speculative behavior that molded me into who I am now – cool, calm and collected, and a thinking investor. As the saying goes: everything that happens, happens for a reason. Or the Chinese version: 一切发生的事情,都是上天最好的安排. Can a fallen angel be resuscitated? Sure can. Hahaha. So now, all of my investments have given me very good returns – be it equities, properties, bonds, etc. *Fingers crossed* If I lead a humble, simple and frugal life, (and stop all vice) I can actually retire now. But, are we going to be so easily contended? ‘sides, there’s like another twenty odd years before I can collect my CPF. Well, enough of blowing my own trumpet.

And to answer your other question:

No, I’ve not really thought of getting ST from a pretty KTV SYT from a high end KTV. Well I know I sound like a cheapskate but $500 - $1,000 per ST from a deadfish? Now I may be unfair to make such a comment since I’ve never tried one before but that’s the impression I get from my kakis and even here in SBF. Getting them to genuinely like me and want to service me, not a problem at all. But I’ll need to spend a lot more time on them. Time, is the luxury I don’t have right now. Way I see it, I’m paying for all the unnecessary packaging and I’m a sucker for service. I’m a value investor, remember? Hahaha.

If I have more “free” time I will not hesitate to BY one SYT and train her up because with enough free time on my hands, I will be able to reap the full benefits of the BY experience. I shall stop elaborating lest I’m branded a cheapskate. Hey, your resources are limited while the SYT’s desires aren’t. So how do you reconcile that if you don’t exercise “self mastery” over your resources right?
Old 30-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanlee View Post
Just to share from my view, to go into the BY scene..... its not just the $$$$ that you parted as a patron's and get to have that inclusive piece of meat. In a real BY scene, be it KTV/Singer/Waitress or Model SYTs, One will expect a certain demand of timeoff apart from having quickies and hardcore sex.
(Apart from buying Baggies/Clothes/Nice Meal)..............

Then again you need to brace for yourself the emotional roller-coaster
(Its either you clear them flat or you will become their ride) Hence, any BY the 1st to 4th week is usual the honeymoon period. Any longer, you will need to shown your Mastery Mind and tackle it at the back on their mind. Which can range from any small issue to smoothing with a wet kiss and always getting a better sex in return, if you carefully understand and study the body-behaviour......
Hi bro OL,

Ths so much for sharing ur thoughts n reflections on BY-ing. You're a seasoned BAO-er.

I like to add that hving a place u can call home for u n ur mistress is a big plus n can enhance the fun n excitement in this game.

Yes, MIND MASTERY is the key which will decide the outcome of a BY-ing RS.

It's true that the person who cares the least in a relationship, controls the relationship. And we men must retain the power n be in firm control.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 30-11-2010, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dear bro warbird,

I’m a fan of and believer in Warren Buffett and his teachings. Read a few books but not the one you mentioned. It is always through failure that you learn your mistakes and improve. And so, it was the hundreds of thousands of financial losses as a result of my reckless speculative behavior that molded me into who I am now – cool, calm and collected, and a thinking investor. As the saying goes: everything that happens, happens for a reason. Or the Chinese version: 一切发生的事情,都是上天最好的安排. Can a fallen angel be resuscitated? Sure can. Hahaha. So now, all of my investments have given me very good returns – be it equities, properties, bonds, etc. *Fingers crossed* If I lead a humble, simple and frugal life, (and stop all vice) I can actually retire now. But, are we going to be so easily contended? ‘sides, there’s like another twenty odd years before I can collect my CPF. Well, enough of blowing my own trumpet.

And to answer your other question:

No, I’ve not really thought of getting ST from a pretty KTV SYT from a high end KTV. Well I know I sound like a cheapskate but $500 - $1,000 per ST from a deadfish? Now I may be unfair to make such a comment since I’ve never tried one before but that’s the impression I get from my kakis and even here in SBF. Getting them to genuinely like me and want to service me, not a problem at all............

If I have more “free” time I will not hesitate to BY one SYT and train her up because with enough free time on my hands, I will be able to reap the full benefits of the BY experience. I shall stop elaborating lest I’m branded a cheapskate. Hey, your resources are limited while the SYT’s desires aren’t. So how do you reconcile that if you don’t exercise “self mastery” over your resources right?
Hi bro,

The book I mentioned is the best. Snowball is worth reading as well. You should also read "How to be Rich" by J. Paul Getty.

You're really very young compared to an ah pek like me. Ur future is limitless.

Yeah, ur kakis r half right. In my personal experience, 1/3 of high end KTV gals who do ST r dead fish, the 2/3 r quite responsive. The majority of my BAO-ees r good to great in bed, otherwise, I would dump them asap.

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 02-12-2010, 03:04 PM
Samster

Good Afternoon!

A famous Asian guru just emailed this to me:

Using JEALOUSY To Make A Woman Feel ATTRACTION For You

Wednesday, 1 December, 2010 11:31 AM

Hi Bro WB,

One of the FASTEST ways to turn a friend over to a LOVER is
to make her JEALOUS. You must make her see you as a MAN.

And to do that, it's all a matter of building up your
SEXUAL VALUE in her eyes.

Making someone jealous is one of the quickest ways to establish
your sexual value.

I cannot stress that enough.

So by showing that your interest is elsewhere (therefore
making her jealous), you are effectively cutting off what she
USED to have with you; the wonderful, happy times she spent
with you, subconsciously, it'll make her *realize* that she
DOES in fact, have feelings for you.

Let it be TOTALLY ON HER at that point to feel it, to think
about it, to come to the conclusion on her own.

So what you can do is to specifically bring up another woman
or a past experience with a girl in great detail.

Example:

The next time you and your chick friend heads to the record
store, pick out a one-of-a-kind bootleg Colbie Caillat CD.

She'll go, "You don't listen to Colbie." And you'll smile and
say, "I know, but this girl I met recently really digs her, and
I know she'd love this."

She'll be impressed by your thoughtfulness, miffed that she
doesn't score suitors like that, and wondering what this
woman's got that makes you treat her so well.

Lay on a week more of the "Oh I always do this kinda stuff,
just I never thought you'd bother" before admitting in a tender,
unguarded moment that sometimes it's being with the wrong person
that truly makes you realize who's right...

Here you're playing yourself up as a prime boyfriend material
AND making her jealous at the same time...

Be extremely DESCRIPTIVE and GRAPHIC when you are relating your
story to her- up to a point where she can actually picture
your story in her mind- almost to the point of 'tasting' it.

Offer the vivid details until you can sense she starts
getting uncomfortable.

Tell her how Kathy's body is killer, talk about how Kathy
has the most flawless features you've ever seen in a girl...

Get her to have an image of how much fun the both of you
had together, the teasing, touching, playing and all.

Tell her...

"I was shocked when Kathy showed up at my office today with
pizza. Gotta love her for that"

Just keep it going whenever you're with her...

"Kathy told me that the best deals are on the East side of
town"

"Kathy said the funniest thing the other day..."

"I was picking up laundry last night and the owner was
wondering where my girlfriend was... I was like who?? The
brunette you were with the other day..." I was like ... what?
Kathy? Oh please... I mean could YOU imagine both Kathy
and me?"

Kathy, Kathy, Kathy...

Do it long, hard and subtle enough, and you're bound to see
how she'll change when she's with you...

You will know if you were successful if:

- She tries to talk bad about the girl/s in some way. (It's
her defensive mechanism).
- She suddenly goes into silence and appears kind of
withdrawn - this is when she is reflecting
- She gets annoyed, agitated, pissed at you for bringing it
up

Another way is to capitalize on a concept called "Social
proof" as it's a very powerful psychological trigger that
can really influence the way people act.

Social Proof is all about human nature and CONDITIONING.

As humans we do things based on what other humans do.

We are more likely to make a decision or take an action
when we have seen PROOF that someone else has also made
the same decision.

The choice becomes that much easier when we realize
people "just like us" (similar demographics) have made
the exact same choices too.

It's like I'm walking to a football game to go to my
seat and 40,000 people in front of me are lined up
going through the gates waiting to enter the stadium.

Instead of analyzing where to go , I'll just follow
along with the crowd.

It's sort of like monkey see, monkey do. We are very,
VERY much influenced by people around us, especially
if we feel people around us are similar to us.

And that's the underlying concept behind social proof.

Same applies here. If you want her to see you
differently as sexual man, rather than just as
someone who's platonic, social proof is a powerful
concept because, if we can subtly "demonstrate" to
women that other women, just like them, are attracted
to us, are interested in us, enjoy hanging out with us
or they simply want us, they are more likely to make
the same decision.

Women feel attraction toward men in the company
of other women!

The fact is that women are VERY competitive creatures.

Especially when it comes to men.

The good news is that if you know how to take advantage
of this, and BRING OUT that sense of COMPETITION in a woman,
you will be able to make a woman feel STRONG feelings of
attracting for you VERY quickly...

And social proofing is one of the most powerful ways to
bring out her 'catty' side AND to inc.rease your sexual
value to her as a man.

The bottom line is that this stuff is POWERFUL,
it triggers ATTRACTION, and it communicates to a woman
that you GET IT, AND it helps you to reach inside and
touch a woman in a way she's always wanted, and in a
way that she responds to powerfully.

I feel it's time that we as men started learning more
about how women work, what they respond to, and
how to TRIGGER those powerful feelings of ATTRACTION in
the woman that YOU desire............................................ ....................

Your Friend,

SMH

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 02-12-2010, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
asteroid_sg@hot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All Bros

Mostly in such places we tried the gals. But some of the Mammy are pretty n nice too. Also, it will something different too. Wonder any bro tried Mammy ?

Personally, Tried Mammy, Name her M at LV 3rd floor.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
Dragonkeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDragonkeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Been away doing the "training". Validating the point that unless you're a natural stud like WB's friend K and his 4-some, an uncle like me has to lay on $eduction n $pending to get my 24yo probationary BY in good fxxking order. Finally got a couple of sextisfying bonks n wild orgasmic screaming fm her ... had some slack at work, so I manufactured an argument last week, blacklisted her for 3 days and then turned the sweet on her, TLC, movies, swanky restaurants, shopping trips, etc etc. Somewhere in the Jekyll n Hyde drama she finally 'got it'.

Co-incidentally, Bro WB's "famous Asian guru" discourse on jealousy does help!! Part of her breaking in was to relate some explicit hardcore tales of how her predecessors in the job had been so compliant (some exaggeration n artistic licence thrown in he heh ...) n what a high sex drive fella I am ...

The main casualty has been sleep ... sheesh, bonked till 0300 h at the last go ... you're right, you gotta have "time" for this sort of thing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1