The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1184 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

I really not sure whether your story is true or not. But really entertaining.

To describe in details of your story is unbelievable. And btw, if it's true story, any of your church group members happen to be reading, will know who you are.

Not many church group will organize trips to Europe. And your description of places of interests and itinery will confirm give away your identity.
Old 27-06-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post

To describe in details of your story is unbelievable. And btw, if it's true story, any of your church group members happen to be reading, will know who you are.

Not many church group will organize trips to Europe. And your description of places of interests and itinery will confirm give away your identity.
True or not, enjoy it, at least TS didn't go missing in the middle of the story. At least not yet 😜
Old 27-06-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
Blackhauk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackhauk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

unequal distribution?

to be fair, one more shot for Janice and Penny.
how about lindi?
Old 28-06-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post

Not many church group will organize trips to Europe. And your description of places of interests and itinerary will confirm give away your identity.
It's a recount of my short tryst (4 years) with a married lady that I deeply loved, but being a human, I still itch for other pussies, and when they come along my way.. it's hard to resist and say no. As again, I truly loved Janice, so by no means will I try to expose her here or get her identified. True story or not, I leave it to you

The details are mostly added in on top of what I remembered. As shared prior, this happened years ago. The details are not that detailed but as I write, it brings up memories and I managed to fill them in.

This also includes the SMS/WA, chats, which takes time to reference, and slowly piece it in. People have been asking why I'm going so slow, updating short passages, actually - it's not by choice, because bits and pieces comes back as I re-read my own story. The memories exists somewhere in the brain, but picking it out is only when I go through my story and lift up parts that have been long forgotten.

Some of the parts might be real, some are purposely overly done - to throw people off. Eg, my itinerary, after this part, actually I cut away all the locations and places, I am honestly tempted to put it back in, because the travelling, timing, etc will make more sense, but before your warning about exposing myself, I already decided to remove the itinerary. I will only put it as Day 4, Day 5... etc.

I will also cut short the actual duration so that it's not so obvious, instead of the 16 days, I'll likely end at the 10th day and head back to finish my ending.

Like I said, I can only remember the front parts where the sex-capades are able to be remembered, towards the back of the trip, it's just sex. So no point writing that long also. I'm honestly still stuck at Day 6 so I'm rationing the updates for now.

i can't remember much after Day 6... hahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
True or not, enjoy it, at least TS didn't go missing in the middle of the story. At least not yet 😜
Thank you bro for the kind words, wanted to stop long ago and share the ending of the story which still, is something I dread because it is rather emotional, some bro already know of it, most - not yet. What is soon to come, eventually will arrive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhauk View Post
how about lindi?
What what ?? What about muffin girl?
Old 28-06-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good wednesday, sorry for the late update.

------------------

J(anice): I think I walk around a bit more aid the digestion.

gog: I'll accompany Janice, you folks tired, go back first.

For once, Lindi didn't try to be a lightbulb, Penny was a docile good girl and listened to me to head back. Finally, we were alone on the streets of Europe, it wasn't that late, probably about 7pm but the skies are dark and the street lamps are all on already.

It was colder than day time and I just trailed behind Janice as she walked. She didn't seem to want me around but didn't say anything. My spidey sense can tell something is not right.

gog: So, what did I do now that made Ms Janice angry? Don't tell me nothing, it's obvious you are troubled.

J: You like Penny is it?

I choked on my saliva and started coughing profusely. WTF, where did that come out from. My spider sense is good but her radar is more powerful!?!?!

J: I'm right? You cough until like that....

gog: *cough* No.. I just shocked you would say that *cough cough*.

I peered around nobody else was in sight, as in nobody we knew. I grabbed her hand gently and held it while I use another hand and pushed her forehead slightly.

gog: Don't be silly. I already have you. I don't want others. Free I also don't want. You'll always be my first, and only girl.

J: Then why you always treat Penny so good?

Honestly, where do girls find all these things to talk about and sense it? Jealous until like that, wah lao.

gog: I just be nice because she's new to the group and see her just started working so be nicer to junior ma. I also nice to Amy and the rest in office, no?

J: I thought you like her, you so nice to her.

gog: Wah lao... Ms Janice, can don't so easily jealous or not. I'm that kind of guy meh, see 1 girl go after 1, like that everybody will be my girl liao, you won't be in the Q even!

Oops.

Janice broke off her hand and walked off (but slowly) in a puff. Die... say wrong thing. Have to coax her liao.

gog: Don't angry liao la... I bad person, I bully Ms Janice, make her angry, please don't ignore me, please?

Janice didn't turn around, but I'm guessing she's trying to hold back her laughter.

I just went ahead and held her hand and just walked next to her. She just kept smacking my arm lightly with her free hand. I can only endure the 'pain' quietly.

Just walked around in peace and quiet, took some pics with Janice, just realised I still have them in my phone as well.
Old 28-06-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post

Thank you bro for the kind words, wanted to stop long ago and share the ending of the story which still, is something I dread because it is rather emotional, some bro already know of it, most - not yet. What is soon to come, eventually will arrive.
I understand deeper of what you are saying, and I myself fall to the same. However, your story also kind of inspired me to continue mine as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post

Just walked around in peace and quiet, took some pics with Janice, just realised I still have them in my phone as well.
You do get the feels when you took a look at the pics and reminiscent of the past, wasn't it?

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 28-06-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

interesting story! Just wanted to know you still going to the same church?
Old 29-06-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
I understand deeper of what you are saying, and I myself fall to the same. However, your story also kind of inspired me to continue mine as well.

You do get the feels when you took a look at the pics and reminiscent of the past, wasn't it?
You know it, in the same boat, the things we do... started innocent... and well you know what happens...

Tempted to delete the images but can't bear to, so much memories. This is a typical fling gone wrong kind of thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
interesting story! Just wanted to know you still going to the same church?
Nope... mentioned back I have since stopped going to the same church.
Old 29-06-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

Good Haji to all believers...

Good Thursday to all

Good news! No blue-balls today!

-----------------------------

J(anice): Let's go back.

gog: My vitamin c and herbal tea?

J: ...

gog: Somebody promised leh.

J: Ignore you.

We went back, I went to Janice's room. I don't know I have enough cum or not... After Janice unlocked the door, I did the uturn and started to walk off.

J: Where are you going?

gog: Back to my room?

J: Then me leh?

Hehe... I love these little teases. She always almost falls right into my trap.

gog: If I get vitamin c ...

J: Idiot.

Janice continued walking into her room and didn't bother to close the door. That's a hint liao! hoseh!

I went on into the room and closed the door.

Janice went to the table, took out 4 cups, and started making vitamin C.

gog: Eh... 4 cups?

*DING DONG* Sigh... I know what's going on. I went to open the door, 2 other cell mates came over, under the invitation from Ms Janice. Ho seh liao lor, I'm getting blue balls again tonight. I don't know if it happened so that when I shared this story, it's like retribution for me giving all the blueballs to you folks.

Chatting, drank and naturally prayed, time passed... and it's like almost 10+ already. I can't stay there without suspicion and had to leave when the rest did.

Janice stood there waving byebye evily, oh well...

So, sorry folks, nothing happened anymore. Take it as rest for little gog.
Old 29-06-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

[
Good news! No blue-balls today!

Janice went to the table, took out 4 cups, and started making vitamin C.

gog: Eh... 4 cups?

*DING DONG* Sigh... I know what's going on. I went to open the door, 2 other cell mates came over, under the invitation from Ms Janice. Ho seh liao lor, I'm getting blue balls again tonight. I don't know if it happened so that when I shared this story, it's like retribution for me giving all the blueballs to you folks.

Janice stood there waving byebye evily, oh well...

So, sorry folks, nothing happened anymore. Take it as rest for little gog.[/QUOTE]

Aiya...I thought orgy parade story coming with 4 people...
Old 30-06-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
Aiya...I thought orgy parade story coming with 4 people...
Aiyoh... I wish lor... I WISH!!!
Old 30-06-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

Good friday!!!

Ultra short one...

------------

Day 5

Morning, met the group, went out sightseeing, climbed hills, trekked, see waterfalls, walked and hiked a lot to be honest. Everybody was tired by the end of the day. So... yes, once again all of us just went to our rooms and rested. No hanky panky.

My legs were tired and aching badly. Janice slept like a log, I messaged her before I showered, but 1 hour later, she still hasn't replied.

Lindi went out to meet some friends who came all the way over for drinks. That's the high-flier type of life I guess.

Penny... hmm not feeling it tonight. I want something fun, Penny's boring, need to train her up, she hasn't once offered to suck my cock.

Good night all!
Old 30-06-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 11
drache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can't wait for your update
Old 01-07-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drache View Post
can't wait for your update
Yes bro, coming already
Old 01-07-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Sorry... another day of deep cleaning, happens once a while when I'm in the mood to clean properly.

So the updates were late.

-------------------------------------

Day 6

Woke up with sore legs. Lindi looked exceptionally tired, think she was back late with all that liquor in her blood stream. Janice and Penny were chatting away at the breakfast table. Penny stole a few glances at me along the way and our eyes met at the same time.

Went to queue up for another serving of breakfast, I love croissants. Felt a tray bump into my back.

P(enny): Sorry. Didn't mean it.

gog: How's breakfast?

P: Good... love it.

gog: Free tonight?

P: !

gog: I'll see you about 11pm? We can...

I didn't finish the sentence. Penny blushed a bright red. She had never had such a proposition I guess, from a guy to meet just to have sex. I was abusing her naiveness to get what my body wanted, and at the same time sink her deep down into being a creature who loves it.

Finished breakfast, we had to change hotel locations, so we re-arranged to meet at the lobby about 9.30am, which was about an hour's time. I did my packing and sorting, when my door bell rang. *DING*........*DONG*... Ok, now I know how irritating that felt. LOL!!!

Opened the door and Janice was there with her luggage.

J(anice): Heavy...

Janice gave me the 'I'm a poor thing' look and I patted her head and dragged her luggage in. Women... they simply can shop and buy things non-stop. It was rather heavy.

She walked freely into my room and went onto my bed sitting there cross legged and looking at me.

J: Not done yet?

gog: No... are you?

J: I'm...

She paused. Smart girl, she knows what I'm asking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1