The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 15-12-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 15
ROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hey guys, queen Roxy is back with a vengeance and she’s having a get together tomorrow with her mean girls at her old play space at Bishan and is open to doing group sessions. Having met many of her friends in the past there’s nothing more exhilarating and authentic in meeting everyday vanilla girls we run past in our lives and having them allow us to engage in kinks as depraved as it may be My experiences with some of her friends have been some of the most incredible memories I have ever made.

https://twitter.com/xxqueenroxy/stat...VmT1K7IsQ&s=19

You can check out the tweet link above here to see the pics of her friends that would be in attendance tomorrow. Yum!

Chelsea is pinoy x chinese and a gorgeous girl with an incredible ass for facesitting you into oblivion. She has such an bubbly personality that I instantly warmed to her the first time I met her and I guess that’s why queen Roxy mentioned she’s the most requested among her friends.

Ava is local chinese. Pretty girl with an intellectual mind and having had her own foray into bdsm made her very curious in trying to understand the psyche of the human mind and why we respond to certain stimuli. Definitely smarter bros would like her type and ps I’m not very smart haha.

Now for the real blockbuster and disclaimer I haven’t met her before other than the pics posted, queen Roxy has a friend who would be participating as a first timer.

Dasery is thai x chinese. She looks jaw dropping gorgeous from her pics and I heard that she’s heavily tatted for those who like that. First timers are tricky and sometimes they may or may not be as engaging depending on how they view the whole sm shtick and I speak this from pure exp. But oh my gosh, she looks so freaking hawt I would kill to be her first. (I’m overseas at the moment sadly)

Thanks for reading and do up my FR if you want me to share more about queen Roxy’s other friends.
Old 15-12-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Tehnoobshow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
You can look for OMM, she likes to shit into slave's mouth.
Do you have OMM contact?
Old 15-12-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Tehnoobshow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Liliana does it, Lucelle might be doing it.
How do I contact Liliana?
Old 16-12-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Seems like there is a visiting mistress from phillipines https://twitter.com/_goddessdevina
Old 17-12-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR on Mistress Megan?
https://twitter.com/Mistre55Megan
Old 19-12-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Patheticboiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im going to beijing soon. Can any bro suggest me a dom to visit. Tall and have a nice feet. Bonus if she have character same like Miss Nuo Xi and Miss Dan Zu Zong. I cant visit both of them because too far from beijing. So need to find the same package like them in beijing only. Prefer English speaker but if cant then chinese also can.

Or if you know where i can find a list of prodom in beijing would help. I already know cn.queen.com only
Old 20-12-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 3
Sweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patheticboiy View Post
Or if you know where i can find a list of prodom in beijing would help. I already know cn.queen.com only
It's been years since I have visited China. Really miss the quality of pro dommes there. This is the site I used to seek out dommes:

https://www.vnztd50.com/index.php

You need to register and login - many of the pics become visible only after replying to the thread.

Have fun....
Old 21-12-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Jan got HK mistress coming ah
Old 22-12-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
Jan got HK mistress coming ah
which one ??
Old 22-12-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweech View Post
It's been years since I have visited China. Really miss the quality of pro dommes there. This is the site I used to seek out dommes:

https://www.vnztd50.com/index.php

You need to register and login - many of the pics become visible only after replying to the thread.

Have fun....
thanks a lot bro. do you have favourite one?
And one more. How to contact their admin. Need to ask them to recommend me english speaker dom

Last edited by Patheticboiy; 23-12-2023 at 04:22 PM.
Old 25-12-2023, 01:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Dpsgabdl is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any1 got recommendation of stable/fl that can accomodate fetish? Have diaper fetish, means i like to wear diaper while being serviced. TIA for any recommendation
Old 25-12-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
which one ??
https://linktr.ee/LadyDaphne?utm_sou...6-1c72b3391476

This one
Old 25-12-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Anyone here had any experience with strangle choke asphyxiation. Like noose around neck. If they can share their experience
Old 25-12-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 3
Sweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patheticboiy View Post
thanks a lot bro. do you have favourite one?
And one more. How to contact their admin. Need to ask them to recommend me english speaker dom
I haven't been to China in awhile - the ones I used to engage have long since retired.

If you need English-speaking dommes, the field is considerably reduced and sorry - but NZTD is probably not the site to look.
Old 25-12-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweech View Post
I haven't been to China in awhile - the ones I used to engage have long since retired.

If you need English-speaking dommes, the field is considerably reduced and sorry - but NZTD is probably not the site to look.
I see.. My bad. So hard to find la. Even taolo so hard to find english speaker. Any other suggestion bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1