The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3131 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment.
Old 30-11-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Old 30-11-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster (A)

Old 30-11-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster (A)

Old 30-11-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 18
honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!

Visited lucky again. This time focused on stomach detox and JG. Ask me to lose weight and reduce fats so can clear more toxic. Going overseas soon to visit gf, must keep in tip top condition Her recommended tcm is quite effective - sweaty palms very much reduced. She is genuine in helping the brothers so do heed her advice and follow treatment accordingly is bound to yield positive results
Old 01-12-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster (A)

Old 01-12-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster (A)

Old 02-12-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster (A)

Old 02-12-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster (A)

Old 03-12-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster (A)

Old 03-12-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster (A)

Old 03-12-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 5
punpeepee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpunpeepee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpunpeepee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpunpeepee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by punpeepee View Post
I have visited several Juagen therapists but none has the result like what Master Lucky offers. Before giving Master Lucky a try, the last therapist I went was a lady who using boiled egg to massage my little brother. She asked me to buy a medication oil at $60 to apply on in order to enhance the sexual function. After few visits, no obvious result has happened. My difficulty in urination persists and no improvement.

After reading the report from some of the brothers, I decided to pay Master Lucky a visit hopping to see some miracles that were mentioned. Her first visit gave me a free health analysis on my body and some advices on the diet and resting pattern.

During the therapy, she told me that I have 3 stones in my penis. I could feel the hard stones with my hands when she guided me to the exact locations. One smaller one and two bigger ones of a size of a small green bean. She then started to clear the stone with her treatment and told me that she will eliminate the small one for me today. However, the other 2 bigger ones need another 2 sessions to clear and as for today she could make them smaller and soften.

Amazingly after the therapy, I felt that the smaller stone has disappeared and the 2 bigger ones really become smaller and softer. I went to the toilet and pee after the session and found that my urination was much smoother than before. This was never happened before after visiting so many juagen therapy. She told me not to have sex during the next 24 hours and expecting a better sex life after all the stones have cleared.

Immediately I booked another 2 sessions with her, paid the deposits and look forwards to eliminate the stones in my penis. Hope this can help some brothers here with the same issue I have.
2 days after the visit from Master Lucky's therapy, I can't find the stones in my penis anymore. I was told not to drink too much mineral water and cut down the seafood intake.

I also see my sexual life a great improvement, my little brother seems to be thicker, longer and last longer in bed.

Still has one more appointment with Master next week. I hope to see more improvement after that.
Old 03-12-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster (A)

Old 04-12-2023, 01:34 AM
Samster (A)

Old 04-12-2023, 07:15 AM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1