The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2010, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
tiu loh... that KLCC haven give me her number! Maybe i too small potato no 1 wanna share ctcs with me.
68KG so fast finish already? still hungry meh...heh heh....YSH 88 & 168 veli hard to find loh

Old 05-02-2010, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
hanzohattori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
tiu loh... that KLCC haven give me her number! Maybe i too small potato no 1 wanna share ctcs with me.
bro klcc , may i have the xiao min number too ?? i've NO FL number to exchange , anyway , any other brother wanna tag along to do hunting at nwp?? i nvr been to that place b4..

off topic:
been to midah last week , try this girl call agnes ,
college girl alike 28yo , good looking, nice shape n good attitude , service good too (about 15mins of cat bath). should try if u guys drop by midah .(bcs i very fancy college girl one ..!!)
Old 05-02-2010, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 20
klcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kldick View Post
Very thanks you bro klcc for providing me this mei mei xiao min ctc. I managed to try her last night. Look sweet with nice long silky hair and with a pair of glasses and really look like a school teacher.
She wasn't very tall but good enough for me. Age estimated mid 20s with very nice skin complexion. Her BBBJ was superb and I cannot control and unloaded all my cum. I asked if I can go for another shot as I have not FJ her. She agreed and she can horny easy and FJ feeling was nice. I paid her RM 200.
She is a very friendly girl and will go back to try her again .
Glad you have a good time.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
if u small potato then i must be small peanut. Anyway pm u her number already. have fun.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
bro klcc , may i have the xiao min number too ?? i've NO FL number to exchange , anyway , any other brother wanna tag along to do hunting at nwp?? i nvr been to that place b4..

off topic:
been to midah last week , try this girl call agnes ,
college girl alike 28yo , good looking, nice shape n good attitude , service good too (about 15mins of cat bath). should try if u guys drop by midah .(bcs i very fancy college girl one ..!!)
bro hanzohattori, i hv pm u her number. hav fun.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Today is gal , tomorrow women , next we know become granny liao.
I got one big angpow for you. She is call YIp Chi May TaiPow. KEKEKE
bro sengseng, i don't want yip chi may taipow from taman connaught, ok
Old 05-02-2010, 07:53 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadchaiz View Post
omg! my backdoor is still virgin and will go to the highest bidder. Lol! i've been away for a few days only and return to see cheongsters changed of taste?
bro ken8864 been promoting u, that's why ur in good business...
Old 05-02-2010, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken8864 View Post
dont bang wall, u can bang sadchaiz as u always do. wahahahahaa
walaueh.. u want like that meh... me haven't even have chance to meet bro sadchaiz... where me got chance to bang him
Old 05-02-2010, 08:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ken8864 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
walaueh.. u want like that meh... me haven't even have chance to meet bro sadchaiz... where me got chance to bang him
Okay, only when you have chance to meet sadchaiz then only you bang him. Thats it. ;-)
Old 06-02-2010, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
sadchaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Okay, only when you have chance to meet sadchaiz then only you bang him. Thats it. ;-)
chill fellow cheongsters. Please stop promoting me but u can pass me some of your contacts which i mean from the female gender. Went to OS with a bro and enjoyed some really loud cny music until we couldn't hear each other but thanks to the cheongster who spend me drinks. After we left to laughing cafe but there were more males than females plus having to pay rm10 for parking. However, thanks to laughing owners we had free coca cola to drink. We sat there for about an hour but the okts didn't have any females for us to mirror so decided to return to OS. To our suprise when we reach the place was pitch dark due to owners of OS forgot to pay TNB for electricity. My fellow bro left and i'm alone now in OS with not a single female flying around. Sorry just sharing my sorrows.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ken8864 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadchaiz View Post
chill fellow cheongsters. Please stop promoting me but u can pass me some of your contacts which i mean from the female gender. Went to OS with a bro and enjoyed some really loud cny music until we couldn't hear each other but thanks to the cheongster who spend me drinks. After we left to laughing cafe but there were more males than females plus having to pay rm10 for parking. However, thanks to laughing owners we had free coca cola to drink. We sat there for about an hour but the okts didn't have any females for us to mirror so decided to return to OS. To our suprise when we reach the place was pitch dark due to owners of OS forgot to pay TNB for electricity. My fellow bro left and i'm alone now in OS with not a single female flying around. Sorry just sharing my sorrows.
lol, u still there? didnt i told u to go home? The radio reports there is tornado tonight.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
lol, u still there? didnt i told u to go home? The radio reports there is tornado tonight.
No wonder lah, when i switch on my radio on the OS channel this evening , it only gives out a windy whistling crackling sound. So now i know my radio is not kaputt after all. Whew! If not , i will have no radio to listen during CNY liao. KEKEKE
Old 06-02-2010, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
bro sengseng, i don't want yip chi may taipow from taman connaught, ok
Brada, Its a figure of speech, you got the wrong message. What I meant is that there is a Taipo Lin waiting for you in Wah Kee. Kao Jai Mai??
Old 06-02-2010, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
sadchaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
there was no tornado in OS last night as around 1am all the familiar faces were out in the open. However, i accidently discovered that a small wind hit NPW earlier that night which victimized 3 PRCs. I was around that area till 4am but couldn't catch any fish as my rod was pretty short yesterday.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stastasta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will the girls charge cheaper price becos near to CNY ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1