The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2011, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
When I was there last year, the girls looked ok in the 6-8 range. Though I thought that they were more interested in farangs
I find e gals still ok.. But dun like the layout of e bar. Like Iron and sweetheart agg, ling n narrow.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 15-06-2011, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Airport is one of the better clubs but always crowded and with very loud music. I think I was bill padded there once but cannot confirm as too drunk liow! 5555555 We ordered a lot of drinks but still I thought the bill was a litle high.

Anyway , when there look out for the Sg pins on the girl's uniform ; especially the mamasan. But be careful , she will suck you dry ....... and not in the good way!
Old 15-06-2011, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic_jerk View Post
Hello all, Is there a new joint called airport a go go? Anyone can advice how is the quality of the gals there?
Airport was there like.. around 2 years ago ???

Newest Agogo is Alcatraz in Walking Street.. Police & Thief theme..
Old 16-06-2011, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
When I was there last year, the girls looked ok in the 6-8 range. Though I thought that they were more interested in farangs
Yea agree.somehow they prefer farang.it's still a rocking club.too bad,they dun even know we Asian sometime more willing to spend more money on them!

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 16-06-2011, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Yea agree.somehow they prefer farang.it's still a rocking club.too bad,they dun even know we Asian sometime more willing to spend more money on them!
But they also know asian not as stupid to sponsor them

edit: at least most of us aren't
Old 16-06-2011, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
But they also know asian not as stupid to sponsor them

edit: at least most of us aren't
You must have seen the documentary, "My Boyfriend, The Sex Tourist" (2007). In the film, a couple of working girls in NEP are hoping to bag a farang or two as their sponsors. Highly recommended for those interested in getting into the psyche of a working girl
Old 17-06-2011, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
dilemastar is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone heading to Pat tomorrow onwards?
Old 17-06-2011, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Pattaya

Greetings,

I also will be in Pattaya, from Monday, June 20 through Thursday, June 23, to attend 5th annual Geriatric Society of Thailand! Will be staying at Whitehouse Condohotel in Soi 13. Hope to meet some of Sammyboy members!

Hope to tangle with few cuties of Nothern Thai girls from Superbaby and Shark.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 18-06-2011, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Greetings,

I also will be in Pattaya, from Monday, June 20 through Thursday, June 23, to attend 5th annual Geriatric Society of Thailand! Will be staying at Whitehouse Condohotel in Soi 13. Hope to meet some of Sammyboy members!

Hope to tangle with few cuties of Nothern Thai girls from Superbaby and Shark.
Hey Norice..... when's your next trip to AC? Something really bad or unpleasant must have happened while you were there to have put you off going there again........ wanna share your exp with bros here?
Old 18-06-2011, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Pattaya

Ninja Assassin,

No, nothing negative happened to me in AC! I just got tired of AC after being there 4 times within 6 months! I might be going back to AC during late August to meet my friends from Hawaii! Overall, Bangkok and Pattaya is lot better in regards to partying with friends and working girls but AC is lot cheaper! Also, Filipino girls are more friendy, accommodating, and giving than Thai girls. Based on my experience Filipino girls wants to hook you so you'll be their permanent boyfriend or husband and move to your country!

Also, AC is boring, nothing to do except drinking and poking girls! If you just want cheap sex, AC is a place for you! A good time is going walking or shopping at SM Mall! Massage is terrible, food is distasteful and cruising around AC is not as safe as Bangkok or Pattaya.
If you have other questions regarding AC, just ask!

I'll also visit Hat Yai during July or August, it all depends on the weather.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 19-06-2011, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Noelk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Yes, I did notice it as more of indian, chinese and eastern european & russian group coming to Pattaya. These groups make their present felt around shopping malls and WS after their day tours.
Agree, no doubt Bkk MP is still the best and with more choices around.
Well, hoping for more of other entertainments and one of this days, we should cheong together at Climax.
Yeah I noticed all the MPs are full of Indian tourists. Really put me off.

Get this: Last night I saw a group of 4 Indian guys negotiating with this Fair SYT FL on the beach. They offered her 3K! for LT - saying its for one man. Why would anyone pay 3K for LT to a FL?. Lucky the girl rejected their offer.

These guys have a history of picking-up innocent new FLs and offering a high amount for LT and take turns on her for the whole night like a gang-bang!.

Fucken sick!.

Guys if you see this - warns the girls. Most girls on Walking Street know this but the new FLs don't.
Old 19-06-2011, 03:39 PM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ninja Assassin,
No, nothing negative happened to me in AC! I just got tired of AC after being there 4 times within 6 months!
Thats good and reassuring.

Quote:
Also, AC is boring, nothing to do except drinking and poking girls! If you just want cheap sex, AC is a place for you! A good time is going walking or shopping at SM Mall! Massage is terrible, food is distasteful and cruising around AC is not as safe as Bangkok or Pattaya.
If you have other questions regarding AC, just ask!
Aside from cheap sex AC has many other things to offer too..... probably you need an experienced cheongster to show you the "attractions"

If I hang around fields ave/perimeter I'll be bored to death by the 3rd day that's why I like to explore the whole of Angeles city and sometimes all the way to Subic or Manila.
Old 19-06-2011, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
........... and cruising around AC is not as safe as Bangkok or Pattaya.
Yeah and many cheongsters may not be aware of this........ there is some tension there between the pro-koreans and the korean haters in AC..... although I am a singapore chinese but I have japanese features so sometimes I am mistaken for a korean while I am in AC. I have experienced the wrath of the korean haters and oso the warmth of the pro-korean supporters.

I have a friend who is married to an Angeles city native whose father and siblings are trike drivers in AC...... whenever I visit them they will have many stories and anecdotes to tell about what is happening between the korean haters and pro-korean camps.

Do you have many koreans in Patts?
Old 20-06-2011, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

A Malaysian guys attempts suicide...what a pity.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-ne...ntral-pattaya/
Old 21-06-2011, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
My FR by a single lonely horny man.

Left Ratchada at 5.15pm and reached Soi 7 at abt 7.15pm. Went straight to the Flipper House n checked with the hotel recept for cheapest room. Per night, 1050THB. If anyone who stayed in Watana before then this hotel room is a bit lousier than Watana, but who cares. Threw my bag, went to shit and off I walked straight to WS.

I went to a few Agogo, abt 5-6 and I must admit the gers in Superbaby, Shark, Supergirl are the best. I wanted to BF my sex angel in Supergirl but too bad I am too slow, an old fat Jap bf her.

At 10 plus, I decided I can't let my kuku down so bar fine a ger in Shark. Dun ask me her name, her no. I can't remember but she is SYT and fair. Paid BF 1000THB + LT 2000THB. I dunno why I was told to pay 1000THB

The ger suggested to go Hollywood since still early. Remembering Nobeleagle passed me a remaining bottle of volka so we went. A lot of pussies in the disco. We finished the drink and my ger was a bit high so went back to hotel. Did 2 rounds with her. Before slept and after woke up. Anyway, bad bonks, no BJ and her pussy was a dry n loose. Could not sexified me.

Decided to come back BKK today and thinking where to find my dream sex angel later.
ooh Bro...for Flipper House they have Wing A, B & C...go only for Wing B & C rooms..I think you ended up with Wing A, is the very old rooms without carpets with cmi small toilet sinks ya?

Wing B is much more new & chic and their toilets are with a long sinktop across instead of just a basin in Wing A rooms and some Wing B rooms even have bathtub too(thou i never once got the chance to use the tub during my entire whole week there lol) and both Wing A & B are the same price so always insist for Wing b rooms..Wing C is slightly more expensive with a balcony facing the bars...

Yea thou gogo girls at Superbaby are damn chio body face n all but i still find the barbeer girls are more sextisfying n gfe effect on bed than those gogo girls
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1