The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2009, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all
Re: How to travel from Shenzhen airport to town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
Bto Alloy i think U like the route too right ? Hehe....
but of coz...during peak period also better coz they easier to squeeze...and shopping directly upstairs ;p
Old 23-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
but of coz...during peak period also better coz they easier to squeeze...and shopping directly upstairs ;p
U high power senior executive now, why still take bus in China?

Old 23-06-2009, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
U high power senior executive now, why still take bus in China?
becoz i am high power low local pay package senior executive...no expat package so gotta take bus lor
Old 23-06-2009, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Read somewhere that Bejing GDP per capital almost same as S pore now. Local Bejing pay = high pay lah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
becoz i am high power low local pay package senior executive...no expat package so gotta take bus lor

Old 24-06-2009, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
1thousand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

I was SZ yesterday for meeting. After meeting my china colleague suggest that we go for relaxing after dinner. I"m ok with it..so ON lor...
he brought me a Health center in LuoHu 黄金阳光. From the outside looked very grand... Guessed should be like a royal place. When we went in,greet by 4 PRO & explained the rate to me & package, wah lau... I oso SATB (Sperms Attacking The Brain) liao,no time waste, pulled my friend & go for Quick Shower & chop chop went to the Lounge.
Once reach the Lounge, the staffs all dashed over & served us ..asking whether we want this or that service, I was like WAH!!!... Tip-top Service.. very Positive & agressive. I choose the Traditional Massage & my friend still wanna choose & pick,taking own sweet-time, i veri tired & oso wanna touch some mimi, so I go first.

I was lead to a room with 2 beds. The PRO oso asked what type I wanna, Hard or Soft, I replied with BIG & experienced. She smile & OK.
Waiting for few mins, aknock on the door, Hoping to be a young,cute with big boobs.... KNS... A MILF came in, Look ok lar (off the light lor haha ), figure 36c,25,34... sound like taiwanese girl...
ok lar cut short wirh intro. before starting massage, I was think if i should take off my shorts, Aiya wanna act gentlemen & paiseh oso, keep it on lor.

When she was massaging, she ask lotsa hinting questions, I can sense that she was those horny type and wanna earn extra bucks... while massaging my back, she climbed on top of me & kneel on between my thign, dont know how she was came in between my right thign, WAH LAU.. I got steam when feel her pussy thign... I buay tahan liao, ask her to take off my shorts, immediately, within seconds, off my shorts. She say 'U veri hot ?' I replied 'not lar, convivence for u lor" . Down to my thign, she came down,
massage my thign, I believe she saw my lorry parking there... Without fail, she sure 'accidentally' brushed her fingers again my scotch... Her touch was sensation leh... I steam for almost 30mins.. haha...
I start to be cheeky & ask, if she is doing any special svc or not, she said no! Sian halfway.. I keep sweet-talk with her, she said if knena caught not really nice, she dont do special svc. I no choice, used my fav. pattern, can massage my DIDI? Long time no make love le... She ask how much i will give her for tipping.. I said,50rmb. if more svc, will tipped more 300rmb. She very cute,replied "不可以给这么多,柜台会知道的。‘ Ok den i meet u after work den go dinner lork. After finish my leg, den she go cover th e door frame with towel, she den ask me to turn over, before she apply oil on my DIDI, ask her if she can 'WET' for me... she smile & bentover... My hand stretch over 36c boobby, got QQ feeling, veny tender leh.hahaha den slowly to her inner thign & slowly up to the MEIMEI liao... her skin was so smooth that i can stopped my hand from smacking her butt. she BJ wasnt that good 7/10
. But 1 thing for sure, SHE WAS SO WET... veri watery... Think she oso GAI SONG too... She tired liao... den she used her hand... after 10mins or so... finally Exploded.... Song.. SIBEI Song.. She pantied very wet by then... get up Signed & tip her, collect her hp no. & off i go...

Name -Cant rember (just Scew & FO)
Look - 7/10
Body - 8/10
BJ - 7/10
FJ- nil
Damage - 188 + 50-tip 238RMB
Old 24-06-2009, 04:16 AM
Samster

Continued...

while wanting my friend in the Lounge, I sms her asking her wat time finishing work, if she wanna meet for supper after work. 10mins later she reply & same time my friend oso just come out. She said she can know off early as she had hit her quota and I'm the last customer. She reply Ok. I told my friend i go liao.. he stay on & wait for his girl to finish work( Chee Hong).
We meet up some where near to the near maindoor. & when to a restuarant below Lushan Hotel for supper. We drink few bottle of beer, & tcss... HAHA... My Horn come out liao lor.... I hint her it late & she looked very tired wanna go to my room to bathe & rest. On Lar...

While in room, we TCSS again, prepare bath robe for her & she when to bathe.. I prepared my CD get ready for mission. Evil thougth came up to me.
I tried to oped the toilet door, -wasnt locked. So i slowly opened & went in,she was acting like normal n carry on.. I pee finish & sit by the toilet bowl & watach her bathe... My Cock so damn hard liao & cant help to DIY.. She saw & ask me to just her,'I went in & she soaped me with her boob... Wah Just like heaven... she pussy was nicely trimmed... i stretch out my lap & brush in between her thighn.. she oso enjoining...
After Bath, we head straight to bed & start to kiss. She know excactly wat i wan & the techqie to make a guy SONG... She Lick my nipple meanwhile her boobs were brushing & teasing my cock. She went lower & lower &... this time her bj was different. Her sucksation was stronger den previous 1, I almost, buay tahan & explode, I quickly push her head lower & she suck & lick my ballz & den to arseHole... Sibei High liao... We change to 69, her pussy ,was like pinky & flashy(Bah Bah) we were llike no ppl businese...

She groaned & the voice movitivative me F**k her NOW !!!
Before i can start the mission, she flip & ask for CD, passed her my fav,RED Devil, she capped on for me, & ride on.... When my cock enter her pussy half way, she groaned & her eyes were like turn white.. (She Long Time No SEX Liao hahaha). When my cock was fully inserted, I try to pumped abit, she groan so lound & grabbed my hand so damn hard.. 啊!。。。 不要动啊!!! I tel to pumped up abit she groan again... tell the feel was like GFE I wanna to hear groan for help! i den turn her over & i take control... Her pussy was dripping... OMG... i rode & rode,change some pattern, Tired liao, dont wanna control.. I released...

We both were exhasted, she said she came 4 times... We bathed together & back to sleep, today when i wake up, she oso just woke up, paied her 200 & we check out. Overall, she is quite cute, but too bad 30-35 liao... next time will go back & find her name & staff no. again.

FR
Name -Cant rember (just Scew & FO)
Look - 7/10
Body - 8/10
BJ - 7/10
FJ- 9/10
GFE - 9/10
RTF -7/10
Damage - 200RMB
Old 25-06-2009, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Bro 1,000

Wah! So shiok! Excellent FR. Very cheap for a night of fun too, only RMB200 for LP. Must cheong with you one of these days. Cheers
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 25-06-2009, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LuanLai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any Bros in town?

Hi Bros,

Will anyone be in town to cheong alittle this coming July 6 to 9?

Hoping to get in contact with some bro and have fun.

Regards
Luanlai
Old 27-06-2009, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
killall is Cool - loads of Potential

Some info to share.

Better'OLE KTV: Visited the place but found the service to be not
so good. Mummy will NOT arrange for you to bring out girls. The one
that I have sound like a farmer and got attitude problem.

翡翠明珠KTV: The girls here are much nicer, but again the mummy
dare NOT to arrange for you. You can talk to the girls yourself.

鑫华休闲中心: 3041 人民南路 4 楼。罗湖
Full package with VIP Rm$398. Number 10 is not bad.
See a few good one too.
Old 27-06-2009, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Moonwalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like SZ is not a place for KTV. where is this DG place
Old 03-07-2009, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 16
goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!

Any 1 know sept is what kind of weather in SZ ?
I will be going early sept to SZ, any 1 wanna bring me around =)
Should be for 3-4 nites
Old 05-07-2009, 04:10 AM
Samster

Sept will be Summer.... who are u coming with? If u are coming with GF, i suggest u rather go shopping in 东门。
Old 08-07-2009, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
l3est deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyl3est deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Red face Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

http://news.vodone.com/sh/2009-7-7/1246925985488.shtml
Old 09-07-2009, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 16
goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1thousand View Post
Sept will be Summer.... who are u coming with? If u are coming with GF, i suggest u rather go shopping in 东门。
Haha NO WAY i going with gf !!
I going there for buiz(few hours) , and have fun for 3 days ! lol

I should be going on 3rd(Thur) to 6th(Sun), any 1 going around that time?
I wan to drink drank drunk with gals all nitesss long..

ZZzzzzzZz still summer ? i expect to be autumn ....
I went on apirl, it was spring ...
Old 09-07-2009, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3est View Post
Bastard China reporters spoiling all the SZ hot spots for all cheongsters. After SZC's expose now it's XXC's turn. More cheapo bonk places will be shutted down very soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1