The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Zulmaliki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=621788

Recommended by a friend and has already visited her a few times.

She don't speak very good English. But she is okay to service non-chinese bros.

Quite sweet looking. Has a beautiful smile. Figure also quite good but maybe not suitable for boob lovers. Her massage is excellent. Very good strength. BM and HJ are also okay. I guess it's her high girlfriend feeling that makes me keep going back. Very gentle.

Understand she don't do FJ. She is a masseur. Appreciate all bros take care of her.
Old 19-08-2016, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7560 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulmaliki View Post
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=621788

Recommended by a friend and has already visited her a few times.

She don't speak very good English. But she is okay to service non-chinese bros.

Quite sweet looking. Has a beautiful smile. Figure also quite good but maybe not suitable for boob lovers. Her massage is excellent. Very good strength. BM and HJ are also okay. I guess it's her high girlfriend feeling that makes me keep going back. Very gentle.

Understand she don't do FJ. She is a masseur. Appreciate all bros take care of her.
Is she the person in the photos?
She confirm will service bros of all races?
Noticed that a few of them using the same contact number, how to ensure we book the correct ML? Must specify the name, right?
Does she stay alone?
How good is her figure but yet not for boob lovers?
Does she take off her top??
Does she bath together with the client?
What is her HJ style?
Is her vincinity easy for parking?
Near to MRT?
Got security guard?
Old 19-08-2016, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydenboy View Post
Is she the person in the photos?
She confirm will service bros of all races?
Noticed that a few of them using the same contact number, how to ensure we book the correct ML? Must specify the name, right?
Does she stay alone?
How good is her figure but yet not for boob lovers?
Does she take off her top??
Does she bath together with the client?
What is her HJ style?
Is her vincinity easy for parking?
Near to MRT?
Got security guard?
wah lao eh bro... u interrogating or what??!!
DM ME WILL YOU

Old 19-08-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone ever tried this one?
http://mlgirls88.com/bao-er-sgd-110-b2b-massage/

can't decide between Fantasy from SLG or her lol
any thoughts or FR?
Old 21-08-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7560 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuzOldGuy View Post
wah lao eh bro... u interrogating or what??!!
Sorry bro, i asked too many questions. Just like to know more before proceeding.

Now can Bro Zulmaliki just advise us whether the photos are real?

Thanks
Old 22-08-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7289 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydenboy View Post
Sorry bro, i asked too many questions. Just like to know more before proceeding.

Now can Bro Zulmaliki just advise us whether the photos are real?

Thanks
As usual, no reply.
Old 23-08-2016, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
anyone ever tried this one?
http://mlgirls88.com/bao-er-sgd-110-b2b-massage/

can't decide between Fantasy from SLG or her lol
any thoughts or FR?
Not her pics, but the real lady is just as pretty, and very fair. Her massage is ok. And she's more than willing to take off everything, so that's a real bonus. Free to roam everywhere, of cos. She doesn't really speak English but who cares....
Old 23-08-2016, 08:52 AM
Samster

sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pszcman View Post
Had a session with Eternity from LTD yesterday at 1.30am. Came at 1.45am instead because it's easy to miss the place when you driving. Quite inaccessible the place unless u really know the way around. Place has a shower and she's lives alone. Once you find the place, it's quite easy to navigate to her room coz she gives clear instructions. My FR:

Looks: 6.5/10 (grow on you, but different ppl different kind of meat ah)
Boobs: 8/10 (Im a boobs person but I dun like big big neh neh. This one small and perky but nice to hold and she allow autoroam. I never go below because she kept her panties on but I did feel her nice butt)
Massage: 9/10 (can see she willing to work hard. Kept on asking me if Im feeling hot or if the massage is painful)
HJ: 9/10 (2 shots. Awesome. Worked really hard to make you feel horny before you shoot
GFE: Chatty, tried to make me feel relaxed. Best English speaking masseuse so far.
Damage: $110 +$10 tip
RTM: Maybe? Cheaper alternative for two shots.
The girl and her services are great. But I have a problem with the location cos there's a security guard at the front gate. Was told to just walk in, which I did.... and then later before accessing the intercom, I was confronted by the guard.... I told him where I was going and he let me go up, but not before telling me I must report to the guard post first next time instead of just walking in..... very off-putting....
Old 23-08-2016, 08:57 AM
Samster

mlgirls seems to have the widest selection of english-speaking ladies.... only tried Bao Er so far, but the rest looks just as delectable. Bao Er can't really speak English -- she tells me her sms is answered by someone else -- which is good in a way because it ensures an uninterrupted session with clients....

Anyone tried the other mlgirls?
Old 23-08-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
gjrt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.liltigersden.com/eternity/

Face: 7 (SYT and she smiles a lot which is a plus)
Body: 7 (small figure)
Boobs: 7.5 (B type I guess)
Massage: 7.5 (fully naked during massage, let your imaginary brain works )
HDLY: 7.5
HJ: 8

Shower before massage

Plus point she speaks simple English, so not too bad

RO: likely
Old 23-08-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster

Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
mlgirls seems to have the widest selection of english-speaking ladies.... only tried Bao Er so far, but the rest looks just as delectable. Bao Er can't really speak English -- she tells me her sms is answered by someone else -- which is good in a way because it ensures an uninterrupted session with clients....

Anyone tried the other mlgirls?
I read some FR for other mlgirls and seems that most of the pics are fake?
currently know that Bao Er is different from you and also Qin Qin from mlgirls is different with pic.
http://mlgirls88.com/qin-qin-sgd-110-syt-b2b-massage/
https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p=14946117

also Mei Na
http://mlgirls88.com/mei-na-sgd-110-b2b-massage/
https://sbf.rocks/showpost.p...&postcount=420

other FR for mlgirls is Coco
http://mlgirls88.com/co-co-sgd-110-b2b-massage/
https://sbf.rocks/showpost.p...postcount=1638
but don't know if face is same or not.

looks like they put different pics for privacy matters as stated from this FR.
https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p=14862925

anyone ever tried other mlgirls?
seems that will stick with Fantasy or Sydney.
btw Anni from SLG looks like already RTC for a while based on her wechat status.
Old 23-08-2016, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8048 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
looks like they put different pics for privacy matters as stated from this FR.
https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p=14862925
Using their own photos but cropped away the face is better than using fake photos to deceive us.
Old 24-08-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

Fantasy from SLG already RTC......*sad* so fast
asked the webmaster and confirmed since her ads already gone lol except in LTD still appear.
Old 24-08-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vynjacobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

has anyone tried Anna from SLG/DA
http://sglonelyguy.com/anna-massage/
http://www.dangelsz.com/forum.php?mo...thread&tid=156
im waiting for a review on her. thanks!
Old 25-08-2016, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 0
kelvojay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykelvojay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a lovely lass this afternoon. Told her I'll post a review for her online so here I am (I joined this forum in 2013 and this is my second post!...haha...paiseh, I've been a selfish lurker).

Christy (from D.Angelsz):
http://dangelsz.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=28

It's tough for a non-chinese to get any massage action in this arena so whenever I see "English Speaking" I get pretty excited. And unlike the fakers who can barely string a sentence when you meet them, Christy messaged/spoke fairly well. And she was very polite over text message. I texted her and 30 mins later I was lying on the massage bed smiling to myself.

She's a good looking girl...very GND....and her Massage was legit (I opted for no oil and she said with oil it's a lot better). And very very sweet! It's hard not get smitten by her.

When the action start, she didn't rush it at all. Even better, she said to take it slow and enjoy. She did ask if I want to 'upgrade' to a B2B massage (everything off and she use her assets to rub)....which I declined at first...but after a while got very high and went for it. No hard sell at all. And always smiling.

Kept asking if I was comfortable....kept offering water...and even offered to make tea/coffee after. She even gave me coins to go to the toilet...wahaha!

Location is discreet. More so if you drive.
Enjoy bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1