The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2009, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Now that all the dust has settled.

It is time for the report card. It is reported in ESPNSoccernet that the bosses will not be giving Harry money to build the team, he must sell.

These are the first team profile, please see if which player/s you think to keep and which player/s you think to sell:
1 Heurelho Gomes Goalkeeper
2 Alan Hutton Defender
3 Gareth Bale Defender
4 Didier Zokora Midfielder
5 David Bentley Midfielder
6 Tom Huddlestone Midfielder
7 Aaron Lennon Midfielder
8 Jermaine Jenas Midfielder
9 Roman Pavlyuchenko Striker
10 Darren Bent Striker
11 Gilberto Defender
12 Wilson Palacios Midfielder
14 Luka Modric Midfielder
15 Robbie Keane Striker
16 Chris Gunter Defender
17 Giovani dos Santos Striker
18 Fraizer Campbell Striker
19 Adel Taarabt Midfielder
20 Michael Dawson Defender
21 Pascal Chimbonda Defender
22 Vedran Corluka Defender
23 Carlo Cudicini Goalkeeper
24 Jamie O'Hara Midfielder
25 Jermain Defoe Striker
26 Ledley King Defender
27 Ben Alnwick Goalkeeper
32 Benoit Assou-Ekotto Defender
33 Ricardo Rocha Defender
37 Danny Rose Striker
39 Jonathan Woodgate Defender

Below are my 2 cents worth:
Gareth Bale Defender (Sell) - Buy Valencia from Wigan
Didier Zokora Midfielder (Sell) - Wilson Palacios & Jermaine Jenas did very well in this position
David Bentley Midfielder (Sell) - Aaron Lennon & Valencia can do the running down the wings & send crosses better than him. Tom Huddlestone can take the free kicks, anyway, he didn't do as much with his freekicks as his hairstyling.
Giovani dos Santos Striker (Sell) - His style of play is not suitable to Spurs. Keep Campbell. He is more promising with his speed, given the correct coaching he will be a very good striker.
Pascal Chimbonda Defender (Sell) - Too right legged, too many errors.

Our left defence and midfield needed to be strengthen. Newcastle and Middlesborough have player looking for way out after their relegation. There will be some good players on sale becoz 2010 is a critical year for lots of International players.

MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 27-05-2009, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

so its 51 points for the season. above super rich manchester city.
the greatest casulty is of course newcastle, good players, great fans, but...

John Carew gets away from Damien Duff and Nicky Butt

Newcastle's 16-year spell in the Premier League came to an end as Damien Duff's own goal doomed them to a 1-0 defeat at Aston Villa.
Duff deflected a 38th-minute shot from stand-in Villa skipper Gareth Barry past his own goalkeeper Steve Harper to seal their fate.

salute to diego, the brazilian attacking midfielder who has brought so much flair to werder bremen and the bundesliga for the past 2 seasons.

Diego: Has completed 'dream' move to Juve
Old 13-06-2009, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

From all the daily newsfeed i read :

-> SPURS will be linked to or will buy almost every star player including all those ex-stars in their 30s already ! ( but which star player will want to play for SPURS when we are not playing in Europe next season !!! )

-> SPURS will be selling 14 star players before they have $$$ to buy new players ! ( It's liked changing the entire team & start all over again !!! and biggest shock Harry returns to Pompey !!! )

We are certainly in for a very busy summer !!!....
Old 17-06-2009, 10:45 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

i hope pav will be around next season, he scores stylish goals.

Tottenham Hotspur are expected to offload Roman Pavlyuchenko and Darren Bent this summer with German club VfB Stuttgart and Premier League club Sunderland the expected destinations for the unsettled strikers.

Pavlyuchenko is one of the strikers Stuttgart are considering, according to their director of sport Horst Heldt, as a replacement for Mario Gomez after the Germany forward joined Bayern Munich.

''Pavyluchenko is an interesting player and we have discussed his name internally,'' Heldt told the Stuttgarter Nachrichten newspaper.

Pavlyuchenko scored 14 goals during his rookie season in England but struggled to command a regular place, with former Spurs goalkeeper Cesar Sanchez suggesting it was ''impossible'' to communicate with him unless speaking Russian.

Bent also reached double figures in the last campaign, scoring 17 times, but is expected to be allowed to leave Spurs two years after arriving for £16.5m two years ago.

Sunderland have previously been linked with the England striker but nothing will happen while new boss Steve Bruce is away on holiday.

Jermain Defoe, who scored twice for England last week, is likely to lead the attack for boss Harry Redknapp next season.

''The way we finished the season at Spurs showed how strong the squad is and everyone is buzzing, especially when you look back at where we were at the start of last season,'' Defoe said.

''We will all come back positive in pre-season after finishing so strongly but as I said after the England game, I'm still ready to go.''
Old 05-07-2009, 11:08 PM
Samster

The Club has revealed the first images of the Club's proposed new stadium design, part of the Northumberland Development Project.

Designs for the new home of the Club have been developed by KSS, leaders in stadia design.

Commenting on the release of the images, Club Chairman Daniel Levy said:
"The brief I gave the architects was to design an iconic stadium that would be one of the best in Europe. My over-riding priority is to re-create the terrific atmosphere we have at the current stadium, within a world class stadium that offers state-of-the-art facilities.

"This means designing a stadium which has supporters as close as possible to the field of play and not simply looking to chase headline capacity. Our fans will find themselves closer to the pitch than at any other comparable stadium in the UK. This design puts fan experience first.

"In addition to the stadium, we are designing great facilities within the overall masterplan that will add positively to the local environment and locality, components that can play a role in the regeneration of the wider area."
Old 05-07-2009, 11:15 PM
Samster

jersey for next season. cant say i like them, i think i'd prefer adidas over puma anytime.

Old 09-07-2009, 11:36 PM
Samster

farewell zokora, you have given spurs so much with your fantastic attitude and running. even real madrid were interested in you a while back.

SALUTE ZOKORA!

The Primera Division club confirmed on their website that Zokora had signed a four-year deal at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan.

The 28-year-old spent three years at White Hart Lane and made 74 Premier League appearances.

Seville confirmed the deal includes a 30million euro release clause, He will be presented next Wednesday.

Sporting director Ramon Rodriguez Verdejo has revealed Zokora's desire to join them was crucial in sealing the deal.

"Every Sevillista should be happy,'' he said. "We have to thank the president and the board for the effort they made in this signing. Zokora was our main objective for this season.

"We managed to close the deal not without significant effort. We hope it will prove worth the pain. We think the player deserves it.

"As soon as he knew about Seville's interest, he only gave signs of dedication and gratitude. This is important in these cases because it gives you leeway in the negotiation. We are all really happy today.''

He added: "He's a player who works a lot, who runs a lot, physically he's a wonder who covers a lot of the pitch, he's very versatile. He is what we needed to complete the excellent midfield that we already have.''
Old 14-07-2009, 04:15 PM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

With Man City buying Tevez today and talking to Emmanuel Adebayor. There are also Samuel Eto'o and David Trezeguet in their sights.

There's likely to be strikers that can deputise with Defoe and Keane in the front line.

Ched Evans is one young striker that will not cost too much. Then there is Valeri Bojinov, although injury-prone, the Bulgarian has real potential and should cause some problems for opposition defence if he can avoid another unfortunate injury. The best of him has yet to be seen and he has a lot to prove and will have the desire to do so after a long time out.

Harry has been very quiet and cool when everyone else has been active in the market. Hopefully, he visits SBF and gets to see this.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 14-07-2009, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
With Man City buying Tevez today and talking to Emmanuel Adebayor. There are also Samuel Eto'o and David Trezeguet in their sights.

There's likely to be strikers that can deputise with Defoe and Keane in the front line.

Ched Evans is one young striker that will not cost too much. Then there is Valeri Bojinov, although injury-prone, the Bulgarian has real potential and should cause some problems for opposition defence if he can avoid another unfortunate injury. The best of him has yet to be seen and he has a lot to prove and will have the desire to do so after a long time out.

Harry has been very quiet and cool when everyone else has been active in the market. Hopefully, he visits SBF and gets to see this.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
=> Yo Bro,this summer i really suspect that HARRY is so quiet because we can't find buyers for those players we dun want or LEVY playing hard ball on the bargaining to ensure we dun lose too much !!! So most likely we dun have the $$$ power to compete with MAN CITY & other leading clubs !!!....Or HARRY's plan is to stick with the same players for another season instead of breaking up the team liked the past managers !!!

Can't imagine if i was one of the players that's always in the news that he will sold soon !!!

Btw do U know when all the buying / selling ends ???.......
Old 15-07-2009, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
So most likely we dun have the $$$ power to compete with MAN CITY & other leading clubs !!!
Bro,

You got spot-on. We are building a new stadium, so naturally $$$ is tight. Harry already admitted he has to sell before buying. Moreover, he is buying time. 1 thing that puzzle me is that Bentley is still around while Zakora is sold.

Anyway, the latest is that Spurs is in talks to sign Patrick Vieira from Inter Milan on a free transfer. Harry Redknapp is believed to be ready to offer the former Arsenal captain a one-year pay-as-you-play deal. Check out ESPNsoccernet.

This is a surprise if he is able to get Vieira to Spurs. Vieira may be old, but he can offer a lot of experience for the youngsters and on free transfer. Harry is one manager that can bring in good players with a limited budget.

CHEERS TO YOU HARRY!!! Looking forward to seeing his magic touch put to work again. (Hopefully, he checks out SBF and sees this.)

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 15-07-2009, 10:06 AM
Samster

Courtesy of ESPNsoccernet.
Tottenham are reportedly in talks to sign Patrick Vieira from Inter Milan on a free transfer.

Harry Redknapp is believed to be ready to offer the former Arsenal captain a one-year pay-as-you-play deal worth around £35,000-a-week. If the transfer goes through it would stun fans at the Emirates.

The 33-year-old has been told he is surplus to requirements by Jose Mourinho in Italy and the midfielder has already turned down the chance to talk to Paris Saint-Germain and Birmingham City, favouring a move back to London.

Vieira played 407 matches for Arsenal and scored 34 goals. Moving to White Hart Lane would be a move just as unthinkable as Sol Campbell's decision to make the switch directly between Spurs and Arsenal.

The Daily Mail quotes a source close to Vieira as saying: "This is not about money, this is about a chance to play.

"He has great memories of his time in London at Arsenal but that is in the past. The deal is not completed but he has an open mind. He is not afraid of the challenge from Spurs.''
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 15-07-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster

KOW TOW!
old but still can!

and spurs should also sign this ex madrid star so our lennons and bales can also learn to send world class crosses!

Just days after returning to Los Angeles Galaxy, David Beckham has revealed he could yet return to England to play in the Premier League.

The former England captain is desperate to play at the World Cup in South Africa next year and knows he must return to Europe in January if he is to stay in the thoughts of coach Fabio Capello.
Old 16-07-2009, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
and spurs should also sign this ex madrid star so our lennons and bales can also learn to send world class crosses!

Just days after returning to Los Angeles Galaxy, David Beckham has revealed he could yet return to England to play in the Premier League.

The former England captain is desperate to play at the World Cup in South Africa next year and knows he must return to Europe in January if he is to stay in the thoughts of coach Fabio Capello.[/I]
He's not going to be a budget buy. Hotspur is considered a big club in EPL. Harry is also a big pull factor. Hopefully, these are two factors into their consideration.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 26-07-2009, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
He's not going to be a budget buy. Hotspur is considered a big club in EPL. Harry is also a big pull factor. Hopefully, these are two factors into their consideration.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
yes i agree, but i wish spurs will just get this tall guy...

but not this taller guy... say, how come robocrouch can be worth 12m?
he was crappy last season. wait da minute, crouchy and defoe were the strike team for portsmouth last season... harry is going to re-invent them in spurs! oh no... what have we done to deserve this???

Portsmouth manager Paul Hart has confirmed the club have accepted an offer from Tottenham Hotspur from Peter Crouch.
Harry Redknapp welcomes Peter Crouch to Portsmouth back in 2007

It means Harry Redknapp has moved into pole position to sign the England international, who last week rejected a £12m move to Sunderland as he did not want to play in the north east.

Fulham remain interested in the player but with Bobby Zamora set to turn down the chance of joining Hull City, Roy Hodgson may not be able to get the funds together before Spurs have moved in.

However, Redknapp, who signed the striker for Pompey two years ago, has made it clear that defence is his priority at the moment as he has no fit central defenders. Whether he breaks off from that to ensure he signs Crouch remains to be seen.
Old 28-07-2009, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
but not this taller guy... say, how come robocrouch can be worth 12m?
he was crappy last season. wait da minute, crouchy and defoe were the strike team for portsmouth last season... harry is going to re-invent them in spurs! oh no... what have we done to deserve this???
Bro Castrol,
I do not mind RoboCrouch to come to Spurs. Of course the price is a bit on the high side. I just hope that Harry has his plan right. There are too many strikers in the side now. We need left sided players and defence must be beefed up.

If Crouch is bought. I hope he will use his head more as he is head and shoulders above the rest of the players in the league. If he doesn't know how to use his height to his advantage and keep trying hard to show that his feet is better than his head. It make no difference as we do have Pavy and Bent who are better on the foot, stronger in the air and faster on foot.

Harry, please think again. Maybe get Clive to drill the strikers for extra one-two hour/s of shooting cum heading practice after normal training. It is still pre-season, our strikers must strike if the defence cannot hold. Remember the years which Real Madrid score at will without having to worry about defence. Best of all, "Attack is the best form of Defence". Harry, hope that you see this.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1