The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Alan5111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16h6

Just came back from overseas, surprised to find rong rong gone and walked on out to other stables, saw a pretty girl with pseudo air stewardess uniform walking back, followed her like a stalker and got yap to get her for me.

found out that her name was ting ting, quite pretty, but after undressing the boobs look like small b. her kc factor very good, sop sucking in the shower, but i don't like the toothpaste over the anus part, so i opt out for ar.

maybe due to jet lag or the boob droop but my 2ic cannot marikita, but overall her KC factor very high... so should be RTF again!

i miss la la and le le...
Old 11-09-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

OMG. RongRong left! I haven't had enough of her. Anybody know where RongRong stay in 苏州?
Old 11-09-2015, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Alan5111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
OMG. RongRong left! I haven't had enough of her. Anybody know where RongRong stay in 苏州?
If anybody knows Lala contact in Hunan, please PM me too!

Are there any other gals in GL now that's the same pattern? Tall and busty?
Old 13-09-2015, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Disclaimer: I am writing this FR not because of hidden agendas or any other negative things. I simply just have got way too many good times from the WLs that I found out from the kind FRs and/or recommendations from genuine bros in this community. Therefore, as a gesture of thanks, and also to keep this wonderful community going strong, the least I could do is post a genuine FR about the WLs that I have tried.

Yang Yang 1606

Face: 9.5/10. Very beautiful face for me. Shades of cuteness when she smiles widely and from close up distance. Simply my type of girl, and I just like her looks. Period.

Body: 9.5/10. Very solid body. Tall (1.68cm at least), nice smooth fair skin, and very nice curves. Leggy too.

Boobs: 7/10. Nobody is perfect, I think this is one area where she is a bit lacking. I think she is B cup at most, but I can definitely overlook this aspect, totally.

BBBJ: 9.5/10. Very solid with tongue play and not scared to deepthroat all the way I can feel the extra warmth as I think the head touches parts of her throat.

AR: 9.5/10. Again, extremely solid with her literally inserting her tongue and literally fucked my ass with her tongue like it’s a dick. Complete with the iconic “Piak Piak!” sound. Simply astounding! Downside is that this segment is quite brief.

Frenching: 11/10. Extremely solid full-on non-stop Frenching from the moment the door closed till the very end. Full on tongue intense fight and also crazy slurping sexy sounds all the way. The last time I had Frenching this intense was with Mikione in 2010 and Jiayi in 2012.

FJ: 9.5/10. Solid and intense lovemaking in 4 positions (missionary, doggy, one I copied from JAV and not sure the name and my finishing folded-deckchair position). My earlier trist with Paris earlier in the day made sure my dick was erected fully, and she claimed that she managed to cum. She kept saying “我要来…” but I kept stopping as I felt the itch and as usual scared of finishing so fast. But in the end in my favourite deckchair position I just held out enough for her to say that a few times before saying “我来了!“ with a loud voice as I shot out my seeds. Feels like making love to a girlfriend, with her Frenching and biting my neck and collarbone intensely at times during lovemaking.

GFE: 9.5/10. Can be forgiven if I thought I am making love with a genuine girlfriend. Especially after making love, she acted like she is so sad the session was over… I hope it’s genuine not KC, but nothing is sure with the WLs…

RTF: Yes, and her GFE (or KC???) would make me feel guilty if I visit this house and “dare” to choose other girls over her… But again, I might want to allocate my increasingly limited Vitamin M for this purpose to try out new girls rather than RTF… But it remains to be seen.
Old 19-09-2015, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Girl: Pei Pei 1606

Face: 7.5/10
She has a small oval face. I would describe it as pixy. Quite a lot of make up and fake lashes. Her eye brows look like they are heavily drawn on or tattooed on. She makes me think of a school girl with too much makeup.

Boobs: 7.5/10
A real set of C cups. A handful depending on the size of your hands I guess. Real with a slight sag. But great fun to play with. Nipples get hard when caressed.

Body: 8/10
Really small. I wonder if she is below 1.6m. She said she is about 41 kg so that gives you an idea. However, she is not stick thin. She has pretty nice curves.

Bath: 7.5/10
The usual. Back rub and front rub with those tits of her. Great BBBJ also in there.

AR: 8/10
An 8 not because she is Malaysian Violet standard but because I actually felt something lol. Compared to her country mates, she did pretty well.

Frenching: 5/10
She wasn’t really keen on it with me. Some light kisses but no full on Frenching like some of the other girls.

BBBJ: 8/10
Good and solid. Asked me if I liked it fast or slow as well. Also moved into a 69 so there was mutual work done there.

FJ: 8/10
Great. Started with her on top on and she does not just sit there. One knee kneeling and she bobs up and down that way. Then to missionary and she has a way of hugging you with her legs that made it really comfortable. Her natural boobs bounced violently on her chest as I pounded into her. Then to doggy which was ok but not that great a positon for me and her. Then back to missionary where I was mesmerized with the way her tits bounced around. It made me pound her harder as her tits bounced even more wildly! Finished off in that position.

Was surprised that we were on 55 minutes already by then. Time passed really quickly.

RTF: Oh yes. Now have her and Sasa from this house.
Old 20-09-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold

WL: SASA
House: 1606

Looks - 8/10

Nice Tits, first thing my eyes were drawn too when i saw her. She was wearing a black dress with pink bra and panties. Song in my head “ Hey sexy lady i like your flow, your bodys banging, out of control” two other girls but neither stood out. Pay $150 take sasa into the room!

Body - 8/10

Some have body but this girl is all natural a real piece of work for people into “ tits” such as myself, she is accommodating is stripping me and playing with my little junior to stripping herself and teasing me bending down and standing up. "Why can’t we just fuck” Damn the shower, i am impatient when the food is ready and i need to first wash my hands with soap. She has tattoos on her back.Hot Hot Hot

Shower - 8/10

Showered with soap obviously but instead of the sponge her tits were my sponge, somewhere during the shower she used her nice tits to give me a boob job and i was like WTF, slow down baby i will get full on the appetiser. Stopped her and towelled her and myself and directed her to her bed.

Tits - 8/10

She has “tits” people. These are not implants. They are real and feel real, i guarantee it, I have sucked on them played with them and even squeezed them a little. Please be gentle she is a fragile gem.

BJ - 8/10

Hold me down and call me louis, Nice tongue on the tip of your penis and she plays with the tip slowly before taking a big chunk down her throat , she is good with a dick and was accomdating with fast slow and all the tempo for a good job, held her head down to control position. Spanked her butt to indicate a break when on the bed

Foreplay - 8/10

Pre FJ foreplay was mild, gentle kiss and like liking of her nipples which by this time was hard. Aircon was cold actually. teased her pussy and liked her labia till it was wet and ready for the big boy to visit. Teased her but hole with my finger and carried on by sticking her favourite finger (i let her choose) and sticked it in her pussy, she moaned and cried but no way baby! Part and parcel of the service. Endurance is part of the pleasure.

FJ - 8/10

Missionary first, moans like she hasn’t been fucked for years. kept pounding and pounding and her tits just kept bouncing. WOW turned on even more. Time for you to climb on on top, cowgirl baby. This time the view was different moaning and boobs bouncing and her tight pussy, what realms of pleasure in one session. Finally our favourite doggy got her down on all fours made sure i have good penetration and pounded away. Flipped her around and came on her gorgeous tits! Where else

Service - 8/10 (Overall)

A great experience, you guys want a girl that is good and likes to fuck, i will back to bang her. I am not a bot or do i give two fucks about some bullshit forum points or haters.

Give her a shot if you trust, if you dont fuck off, i dont have time to entertain Cya!
Old 26-09-2015, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
WL: Mei Na (2 months into GL)
House: 1606

Looks (7/10): Quite a broad face. Pencilled in eyebrows. Some will find her attractive. Smiles easily. Body is more on the soft side. Bit of a tummy but not significant. Nice ass.

Boobs (7.5/10): C cups I think. Slight sag in them to show they are 100% real. She has no problems with you playing with them.

Bath (7/10): BBBJ and boob massage.

BBBJ (7.5/10): Little bit on the soft side. Has learnt how to deep throat.

AR (5/10): She did it but a bit of a waste of time. Not her strong point for sure.

FJ (8/10): Cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Doggy her ass cheeks jiggle as you slam into her. In missionary her tits jiggle on her chest. Nice.

Frenching (7/10): Yes no problem. Light kisses at the beginning and then full on French during the FJ.

Overall (8/10): I enjoyed it. We had a nice chat also and she seems a nice girl.
I bonk her today! Concurred with most of your FR, only different was her BBBJ to me is too hard for me, somehow some brothers must had told her to try harder and she tried too hard on me! Hahaha

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 26-09-2015, 11:16 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Tanned, sunshine, bubbly SYT....

Bao Bao (L16 H06)

Height: 1.6+m
Exp In GL: 4-5 Months

Face: 7/10
(She looks like sg/msian girl. She has tanned complexion. Some pimples on her face. She has a big pair of sparkling double eye lid eyes, cute medium high nose and kissable sexy lips. Her flaw would be her squarish face. She has long hair. She reminded me of ex nana 1639.)

Boobs: 6.8/10
(She has natural A+ cup boobs with dark brown nipples.)

Body: 6.9/10
(At 1.6+m, she is quite short. She is slightly meaty according to my standard with some curves. Nice perky ass for doggie. Her body complexion not so smooth. Some bumps. Her legs quite slender.)

Bath: 7/10
(Body to body soapy rub. Sensual cock teasing action arousing me. We frenched madly whenever our eyes met. She completed the bath with a brief BBBJ with constant CFM eye contacts.)

Cat Bath: 7.3/10
(I laid on my back. She gave me a decent massage. Then she used her boobs to rabba my back. Followed by thorough sensual gentle cat bath all over my back. Her fingers constantly running across my back arousing me. I flipped over. She repeated the same routine with non-stop Frenching, BBBJ, AR and ball sucking combination. Awesome.)

AR: 7.1/10
(I laid on my back with my legs raised. She gave me a deep licking and poking AR style alternated with ball sucking and BBBJ.)

Frenching: 8.8/10
(She is a kissing fish. We frenched passionately madly like lovers. Non-stop tongue fight. She sucked and bit my lips ouch. Nearly grasped for air during the frenching.)

BBBJ: 7.5/10
(Very deep throated. Her nose was brushing against my flesh when she BBBJ me. Strong suction. Lots of variations. She also employed tongue flicking and licking action on my dong. Lots of saliva stimulating. Non-stop CFM eye contacts.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(Her pussy is kind of bushy dark pinkish. Tasted salty. Painted her til she song song to jurong as she messed my hair-do and moaned like a sexy horny kitten.)

FJ: 8/10
(She is damn tight. In missionary, we frenched like lovers while I fucked her. She licked my neck and ears while I sucked her neh neh to pleasure her. Her hands were all over my body fine tuning my nipples. Her moaning is damn loud. Flipped her to doggie position. Damn she is even tighter. Licked her entire back, grabbed her neh neh and rammed her fast and furious. She turned her head around and we frenched again. We then switched to cow girl. Damn she is gd at riding. Rode my dick like no tomorrow. Cannot tahan this horny bitch as she practically raped me. I succumbed and cummed all my loads. Shiok.)

GFE: 8/10
(Very gentle, xiao niao yi ren. She accommodated to all my needs and requests.)

RTF: Yes definitely!
Old 26-09-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Girl: Pei Pei 1606

Frenching: 5/10
She wasn’t really keen on it with me. Some light kisses but no full on Frenching like some of the other girls.

RTF her and the above 180 degrees different. Full on French all the way. Whoa....
Old 12-01-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16h6 - A WL with an Enthusiastic attitude

A WL with an Enthusiastic Attitude ...

WL name - Yang Yang
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 26 years young
Height - Approx. 1.67-1.68 m without heels
Tits - A cupper with light brown nips
Home Base - L1606
Misc Info - Debuted 8 months ago.

I have had 3 meaty dishes consecutively ... I therefore shall not go for meaty dish for the next 2-3 months down the road ... Getting tired of meaty delicacy ...

Yang Yang, to me is not pretty but cute and youngish as she always put on a smiley face. Good thing is, she looks younger than her real age. She is meatily built and like a little N to M shape when view from the front. She has fair and smooth body complexion. Tummy protrusion was pretty obvious and flattish butts. Her facial features ain't sharp and eyes are small and nose is a little flattish ... Her service accorded to me was sensuous and steadily slow ... She provided me with a full CAT150 package. Super deep throated BBBJ in the shower and bedroom. AR with abundant of hand actions was adopted. Free flow of deep and passionate frenching by default and without prompting from me at all ... In other words, she initiated it ... Quite rare indeed for PRC non commando WL ... Her service was about 75% of a commando WL in my opinion ... Having said that I may have my unique definition of a commando WL. Hahaha ... Catbath was by tongue rolling method which I fancy ... She was game for any sex position ... You name it, she would oblige ...

She is a smooth courtesan but have not reached the finesse level of Daqiao (ex WL of 1817). Awesome WL attitude ... An above average bonk for me for sure ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-01-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Any navy seal in this house like the previous Hanxue?
Old 29-01-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

Heard there's 2 new debut in this house. Any bros tried yet?
Old 30-01-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster (M)

Bros,

2 newbies in this house. Fanny sweet SYT with good service.

Candy young GND, no prior exproence in this trade but willong to learn and good attitide.
Old 13-02-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Pei Pei, GLL16H06.  V short. Not good looking.  Droopy med. sz breasts.  A Guangdong girl.  Started off OK. ARed me twice.  No fingering.  Can't suck her breasts. Loose vagina. Then she said my dick was too sharp n painful. She covered her breasts. I was obliged to end it with 30 mins unused. I'll never find her again.
Old 14-02-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Pei Pei, GLL16H06.  V short. Not good looking.  Droopy med. sz breasts.  A Guangdong girl.  Started off OK. ARed me twice.  No fingering.  Can't suck her breasts. Loose vagina. Then she said my dick was too sharp n painful. She covered her breasts. I was obliged to end it with 30 mins unused. I'll never find her again.
Bro doesnt seems like what you said. Bei bei has always been the navy seal of 1606. Could it be she's not in the mood as previous customer was rough, or you are just the unlucky one. She is short but is bubbly and cute. Or you just trying to flame someone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1