The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2013, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sperman_81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bukit I &Nusa B - the new massage haven ?

Hi all bros. need your professional advice. Recently I use to visit a MP at BI and manage to ask the ML for go out for Fxxk. She said if overnight she charge RM500 and 1 shot RM300. Feel a bit loss here. Is it worth for this price range? Already tried to bargain. But she said is standard price. Hope bros can give me some advice.
Old 25-05-2013, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3121 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Went to Red D that day try number 1 n 8 both can't really made it, any one got any good into looking for CFM look in there
Old 25-05-2013, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Santa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=icecum;9049091]Went to Red D that day try number 1 n 8 both can't really made it, any one got any good into looking for CFM look in there[/QUO
heard new girls younger but at their new shop but can call them over too. nos 28 & 26 young n chio
Old 25-05-2013, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sperman_81 View Post
Hi all bros. need your professional advice. Recently I use to visit a MP at BI and manage to ask the ML for go out for Fxxk. She said if overnight she charge RM500 and 1 shot RM300. Feel a bit loss here. Is it worth for this price range? Already tried to bargain. But she said is standard price. Hope bros can give me some advice.
not worth it unless syt n from clean joint maybe worth a try . for those who do B2B now very competitive with so many new outlets . if u go early when not much customers... can allow FJ but make sure bring yr own condom !
Old 25-05-2013, 08:53 PM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Santa;9049807]
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Went to Red D that day try number 1 n 8 both can't really made it, any one got any good into looking for CFM look in there[/QUO
heard new girls younger but at their new shop but can call them over too. nos 28 & 26 young n chio
Ok will give a try next week on both for an hour each
Old 26-05-2013, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SteamOn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally got whole day free yesterday so decided to try out 2 MP mentioned in this thread.

Visited Viet MP first at noon time. Took 1.5hr package (with mosha) and proceeded to second floor. Girl came, No. 22 from ShenYang, MILF, age 30+, looks 6.5/10.

Pretty good massage with strength. While massaging, squatting at my head position, breast kept pressing my head. I began to roam her legs, and to my surprise, her skin is very smooth (given her age). After main course finish, started B2B straight. I quickly confirm price is market rate before proceeding. I started to roam her and tried to finger her inside but she resisted. So end up finger her outside, lick her body and playing with tits...SHIOK. Finally, ask her to ZhuaGen till time's up without releasing (as planning visit to 2nd MP later).

Friendly lady and happy to please. Not a time watcher as we exceeded allocated time by 6minutes before she realized it.
Damage : RM95 (1.5hr with mosha) + RM100 (B2B + hj)

Went for lunch, then started recce BI area. Found Red dot and decided to give it a try. Go up the stairs and was greeted by a guy and a lady. The lady receptionist is quite chio...but don't think she do massage. Took 1.5hr massage and ask for 20yr+ ML and was given No. 7 XY, Shenyang, looks 7/10.

Massage was so-so and kept playing with QQ. Opted for B2B and she put oil on her boobs before proceeding. Her boob fuck on my 2IC is pretty awesome and I manage to hold on with much effort. Tried to finger her below but she resisted. She kept HJ me as I took some time to cum (not sure if it is becos of zhuaGen previously). Finally, exploded after 15-20mins...end up happy man.

After the session, TCSS with the pretty receptionist outside. Was told that they have second branch C***** across the road, but with different batch of girls.

This place is becoming my favourite MP place. Thanks to all bros for info of this massage haven.
Old 26-05-2013, 03:20 PM
Samster

Any bro tried the MP opposite RD? MP name : XXL (in chinese mean "come where fragrance is"). Think it is similar concept as RD and viet MP. This could be my next target...so checking with experienced bro here for any recommendation.
Old 26-05-2013, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
sammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteamOn View Post
Any bro tried the MP opposite RD? MP name : XXL (in chinese mean "come where fragrance is"). Think it is similar concept as RD and viet MP. This could be my next target...so checking with experienced bro here for any recommendation.
I was there last month checking out a few MP including 寻x来,was told no SYT mostly milf, thus l left. The newly open Chxxxel heard not too bad from the other chinese forum. I am gonna try out two of the girls there soon
Old 26-05-2013, 04:03 PM
Samster

Thanks Bro SammyXfactor for the info.
Will visit Chxxxel next also. Any recommendations there?
Old 26-05-2013, 04:32 PM
Samster

where is this new place Ch xxxel ? Is it the new shop opened by RD boss ?
Old 26-05-2013, 07:15 PM
Samster

Yes...it is new shop opened by RD boss. Location already mentioned in my earlier post.
Old 27-05-2013, 09:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 0
aegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to all

Hi bros...

Quite an eventful Vesak day I had in Bukit Indah area through WECHAT.

Made contact with five PRCs who works in the massage industry around that area.

Tried one whose name was xiao yanzi from red dot. near RHB bank. Proper massage skills not piano type. Tried her Boobs massage, quite shiok when she clamped my canon between her ample peaks. RM55/Hour + RM 80. Worth it.

Going to try the other four ladies next time.

Bros, who want their wechat ID, kindly PM me. Not nice for me to post their WECHAT ID openly.

Cheers.
Old 27-05-2013, 07:46 PM
Samster

yup ... just try look around in wechat you can easily add 20 ML around this area ! xiaoyanzhi is NO 1 in RD most of the ML in Zizu fang opp RD are on wechat & strikes up sexy posts !
Old 27-05-2013, 08:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xes4life deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

Can someone pm me the location of Viet MP? Anyone have got nice SPA to recommend except for BW, NY and Zone? Think those 3 SPA are getting poorer in service now, need new blood!
Old 28-05-2013, 01:49 AM
Samster

So where is the best to find cfm look in there any intro? Beside red dot where I can choose the ml

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1