The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of
Re: Zika has arrived in Singapore

so many car coaches, how many can of spray use??
Will they charge us for some money.
Can be costly..
Many car buses pass through.

Business at cluster affected badly
Mina gal sell hp say no business,
The malay barber said less customer already.

Last edited by thomasdelaruue; 06-09-2016 at 06:01 PM.
Old 06-09-2016, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

FairPrice urges customers not to stock up on anti-mosquito products

Published 1 hour ago

Zhaki Abdullah

SINGAPORE - Singapore's largest supermarket chain has urged its customers not to stock up on anti-mosquito products and to buy only what they need.

"We want to assure the community that additional stocks of anti-mosquito products are being sent to our stores and we will keep prices stable," said NTUC FairPrice chief executive officer Seah Kian Peng on Tuesday (Sept 6).

"There is no need to stock up as we will continue to bring in more supplies and we urge customers to only buy what they need so that as many households may have access to these products for their personal use," he added.

The supermarket chain, which has 130 stores here, said last Friday that anti- mosquito products were out of stock at its stores following the rise in Zika cases.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...quito-products

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 06-09-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Zika outbreak: 17 new cases; potential new cluster in Bishan

Published 13 min ago

Updated 2 min ago

Shea Driscoll

SINGAPORE - There are 17 new cases of Zika in Singapore as of noon on Tuesday (Sept 6), the Health Ministry (MOH) and National Environment Agency (NEA) have confirmed, as a potential new cluster emerged in Bishan.

Of the new cases, 10 are linked to the Aljunied Crescent, Sims Drive, Paya Lebar Way and Kallang Way cluster, Singapore's biggest.

One new patient lives in the Bishan Street 12 area, where a previously-reported case also lives. The area is a potential new cluster, the MOH and NEA said in an update on Tuesday evening.

The other six cases have no known links to any existing cluster.

The total number of locally-transmitted Zika cases stands at 275 as of Tuesday.

Sixteen had been reported on Monday, 11 fewer than Sunday's 27.

In its vector control update, the NEA said that it has been continuing operations in the Aljunied Crescent, Sims Drive, Paya Lebar Way and Kallang Way cluster, which accounts for more than 200 of the current cases.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...n-17-new-cases

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 06-09-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
Have any bros drove in to JB recently? Want to hear some feedbacks about the spraying of the mosquito insecticide on the vehicle.
If you guys find it inconvenient going to Malaysia then don't go . Malaysia got the right to do what it wants within its own borders.

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 06-09-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster

ASEAN should prepare for possibly extended campaign against Zika: PM Lee

By Justin Ong
Posted 06 Sep 2016 17:36
Updated 06 Sep 2016 17:42

VIENTIANE, Laos: Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Tuesday (Sep 6) urged the Association of Southeast Nations (ASEAN) to join hands in fighting a possibly extended campaign against the Zika virus.

Speaking at the 28th ASEAN Summit plenary in Laos, Mr Lee said that Singapore has immediately stepped up measures since the number of locally transmitted cases jumped in just over a week to 258 as of Sep 5.

"It is imperative for us to work together to combat Zika, but we should put Zika in the proper context," said Mr Lee. "Given the presence of the Aedes mosquito, Zika may become endemic in our region, just like dengue."

"We should prepare ourselves for a possibly extended campaign against Zika but ensure that the region remains open and connected for business and trade."

continue reading here : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...a/3105058.html

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 06-09-2016, 07:25 PM
Samster

Singapore Zika cases hit 275; new potential cluster at Bishan found

Posted 06 Sep 2016 18:51
Updated 06 Sep 2016 19:07

SINGAPORE: 17 new cases of locally transmitted were confirmed on Tuesday (Sep 6), bringing the total number of confirmed cases in Singapore to 275. Authorities added that there is a potential new cluster at Bishan Street 12, involving a previously reported case and a new case today.

In a joint statement, the Ministry of Health (MOH) and National Environment Agency (NEA) added that of the 17 new cases, 10 are linked to the Aljunied Crescent / Sims Drive / Kallang Way / Paya Lebar Way cluster.

Apart from the Bishan Street 12 case, the other six cases have no known links to any existing cluster.

NEA said it will be carrying out vector control operations and outreach efforts at the new potential cluster at Bishan Street 12.

The agency added that it has been continuing with vector control operations and outreach efforts in Aljunied Crescent, Sims Drive, Paya Lebar Way and Kallang Way, and that it has expanded operations and outreach efforts at the periphery of this cluster at Circuit Road, Geylang East Central, Geylang East Avenue 1.

continue reading here : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...n/3105264.html

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 07-09-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Many countries had given travel advisories to Singapore . So how sure that it is safe if those infected stay at home before the test results are out ?
Old 07-09-2016, 08:06 PM
Samster

Singapore Zika cases hit 283; potential new cluster Elite Terrace

Posted 07 Sep 2016 19:03
Updated 07 Sep 2016 19:40

SINGAPORE: Eight new cases of locally transmitted Zika were confirmed on Wednesday (Sep 7), bringing the total number of confirmed cases in Singapore to 283. Authorities added that there is a potential new cluster in the Elite Terrace area at Siglap, involving a previously reported case and a new case today.

In a joint statement, the Ministry of Health (MOH) and National Environment Agency (NEA) added that, of the eight new cases, two are linked to the Aljunied Crescent / Sims Drive / Kallang Way / Paya Lebar Way cluster, and one is linked to the Bishan Street 12 cluster. The other four cases have no known links to any existing cluster.

NEA said that it will continue with vector control operations in the cluster areas at Aljunied Crescent/ Sims Drive/ Paya Lebar Way/ Kallang Way/ Circuit Road/ Geylang East Central/ Geylang East Avenue 1, as well as cluster areas at Bedok North Avenue, Joo Seng Road, and Bishan Street 12. It will also be carrying out vector control operations and outreach efforts at the potential new cluster at Elite Terrace.

It added that as of September 6, a total of 150 breeding habitats have been found and destroyed in the cluster areas, of which 99 are from homes, and 51 from outdoor areas.

continue reading here : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...e/3108596.html

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 07-09-2016, 08:13 PM
Samster

China offers 'free screening' for travellers from Zika-hit countries, including S'pore

Published: 6:12 PM, September 7, 2016

Updated: 6:42 PM, September 7, 2016

BEIJING — China will offer Zika health screenings for travellers from Singapore and other affected countries, the quarantine bureau said on Wednesday (Sept 7), without explaining whether the tests would be compulsory.

China has previously announced that it would step up checks on people and goods from the Singapore, where more than 240 locally transmitted cases of the Zika virus have been confirmed, including in more than 20 Chinese nationals.

Individuals travelling from Singapore and other affected countries who show Zika symptoms should report to quarantine officials when entering China, the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine said in a statement posted on its website.

The administration said all international travel healthcare centres would provide "free Zika screening and tests" to all individuals travelling from countries where local Zika transmission had been confirmed.

It did not say the checks would be mandatory, but required all inspection and quarantine agencies to "strengthen joint prevention and control".

Chinese international airports are generally equipped with thermal scanners that are capable of screening passengers for fever as they pass through customs.

During past outbreaks, including of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) and swine flu, passengers have been required to fill out health declaration forms.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/chinaindi...cted-countries

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 07-09-2016, 08:17 PM
Samster

Zika concerns could test Singapore's efforts to boost birth rate: Expert

Posted 07 Sep 2016 19:38

SINGAPORE: Singaporean pre-school teacher Siti is determined to try for a baby even as Zika infections spread across the Southeast Asian nation. She just does all she can to avoid mosquito bites.

"I really love kids and want to have one of my own," the 37-year-old who declined to give her full name said after a procedure at the fertility clinic of KK Women's and Children's Hospital, the largest facility for women's health in Singapore. "I'm not postponing my pregnancy plans but I'm taking all precautions I can."

The mosquito-borne virus has been linked to a spike in microcephaly, a rare birth defect, in Brazil, which has so far been the hardest hit by an outbreak affecting large parts of Latin America. Babies born with the defect have undersized heads and brains. In adults, the virus - which can also be sexually transmitted - has been linked to a rare neurological syndrome called Guillain-Barre.

Economists say concerns about the birth defect could dent the Singapore Government's efforts to boost the number of babies born to its citizens. The city-state, a major financial hub, has one of the world's lowest birth rates and a rapidly aging society, while more than a third of its 5.5 million population are foreigners.

continue reading here : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...e/3108746.html

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 08-09-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

Sims Place is hot spot for Zika and dengue

Published 4 hours ago

Carolyn Khew

Sims Place has the dubious honour of being the only estate in Singapore - so far - that is hosting both dengue and Zika hot spots.

However, an analysis of NEA information shows that there are two other areas where the clusters are near each other.

Sims Place is a dengue cluster and also part of the larger Aljunied Zika cluster. Other areas such as Bedok North Street 3 and Bishan Street 12 have also reported both Zika cases and dengue cases, albeit in different blocks.

According to the National Environment Agency (NEA), there are currently more than 60 active dengue clusters considered "high risk" - having seen reported cases of dengue within the last two weeks.

In its latest update yesterday, the Ministry of Health identified Elite Terrace area in Siglap as a new potential Zika cluster.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ika-and-dengue

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 08-09-2016, 10:03 AM
Samster

Number of new cases continues to drop

Published 4 hours ago

But potential new cluster in Siglap; eight new Zika cases bring total figure to 283

Linette Lai

The number of new Zika cases continues to fall, with eight fresh ones reported as of noon yesterday, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in its daily update last night.

But it detected a potential new cluster in the Elite Terrace area in Siglap, where two people have come down with the mosquito- borne virus. One of them was a new case from yesterday, while another had been picked up earlier on.

In addition to the new case in Elite Terrace, two of yesterday's cases were linked to the large Aljunied Crescent/Sims Drive/Kallang Way/Paya Lebar Way cluster.

One more was linked to the Bishan Street 12 cluster that was detected on Tuesday, while the other four have no known links to any existing cluster.

Yesterday's update brings the total number of confirmed Zika cases in Singapore to 283 since the first locally transmitted case was diagnosed two Saturdays ago.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...tinues-to-drop

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 08-09-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

I wonder if it is safe to go to Geylang ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 08-09-2016, 04:42 PM
Samster (B)

thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

geylang serai got any wild lemon grass plant growing?? Other part of spore?
Use to buy dry powder form from a shop in china town.

Last edited by thomasdelaruue; 08-09-2016 at 05:16 PM.
Old 08-09-2016, 04:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
I wonder if it is safe to go to Geylang ?
shld cut grass,n let it dry.
Then burn grass.
Cheap way of fogging
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1