The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2008, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 19
EmperorLiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage with CIM

I've tried to booked FF on Wednesday night for thursday night slot 7pm. In the end, i came down to the meeting place and called her at 6.55pm. She told me she with another bros.. i was like.. argg....(put aeroplane) i travel for 45min as i did not drive lor and just off work tiring... what matter me was, i already booked the slot how come it was snatched away by another bros till 8.30pm? All i know was she was in lavender. Was very pissed actually.. but anyway, if i am free again, i will try for the last time, if the next time still the same, i think i'll call it off.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
taicoon88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,

sounded good, can pm contact plz.

tq!
Old 12-09-2008, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
gummyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging88 View Post
Hi bros,
Got in touch with Fang Fang to query on her poor service to one of the bros.

She was very apologetic about it and explained that she was very tired that night, having started her regular day job early in the morning. I may have shared with the bros here that she has a job working in a restaurant in the daytime, and starts early in the morning and does massages to supplement her income to support her kid.

I had intended to kow peh, but subsequently felt sorry for her.

So, let me convey Fang Fang's apologies on her behalf. Regards.
No worries Bro. Raging88. I am ok one, what have we not seen around man. It tends to become like that when a FL gets more seasoned. Those that kept hardworking and upto std. will survive, the rest will fade away.

BTW, sorry to hear Emperorliang's ordeal too.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:39 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
DareJames deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the contacts. Had arranged a session with her few days ago. Not a looker. Massage very good. She would strip naked to shower with me and clean up every part of my body especially my didi n ass hole. Next proceed to massage. The rest is SOP. She will provided two shots if she like u.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:48 PM
Samster

I've make another appointment with Fang2 for tml.. I hope it will not be like the previous attempt though.. this time i hope to be a good one and a unregretable one... hope so.. will be writing a FR on her asap after tml..

gummyboy bro, thanks~ and do cheer! i know your feel as i am sort of CIM's lover too... but.. Chiong ar~ Should said envy raging88 ba.. starter always de best... lol
Old 13-09-2008, 03:15 PM
Samster

Due to my work now.. i have to cancel the appointment~ hai ... abit disappointed.. rarely have free time sia... anyway, will keep in touch.. and follow up asap
Old 16-09-2008, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 17
Raging88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaging88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaging88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaging88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Massage with CIM

Thanks to Bro xxrain for sharing his FR. Sharing the FR with the bros eher on his behalf:

I can called her one sat night and fix to meet at one of the 81s. when i saw she, the looks isnt there but i am not expecting much after reading all the fr.. just wanted to get my rocks off after no action for more than 1 wk.. told her wanted at least 2 shots..

we showered and on the bed she did some sop cat bath and was soon all over my dick.. she blow me in numerous positions with me fingering her shaved pussy.. i purposely finger her till she wanted to cum but i pull out my fingers and make her beg for more.. the bj lasted abt 15min and i shot a huge load into her mouth but i din pull out and continue fucking her mouth, making her gage slightly and making her drink up...

then we wash up a bit and she say i am very bad and want to fj cos she have not cum.. but i dont want so just tell her to massage me to turn me on then i will consider.. haha. after massaging me for a short while she started to roam me and blow me again..this time it lasted longer abt 30min but she never complain.. susprisingly i was still hard and ask her for third shot and she hj me to shooting another load at abt the 1 1/2hr mark... then we chit chat abit and she told me she got a sg bf who is married and fuck raw once a week.. then pay n tip her and fuck off.[/QUOTE]

It does look like you had a good time!
Old 17-09-2008, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
simon qing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Massage with CIM

Booked her this afternoon 4.00pm...........will come back and write for her FR..
I never been CIM yet, so this will be my first CIM,if she really make it..Ha Ha Ha
Old 17-09-2008, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
JinGz is Cool - loads of Potential

can i haf her contact too?
wanna get a good massage (been ages)
Love is a sensation caused by temptation, A guy sticks his location in a girls destination to increase the population of the next generation. Do you understand my explanation or do you need a demonstration?
Old 18-09-2008, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 18
mewaiting4utoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro raging88, can pm me fang fang contact. thanks.
Old 18-09-2008, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
heng8881 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro Raging88
can share f f contact want to try my fist cim

[email protected]
Old 18-09-2008, 11:38 PM
Samster

Raging88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaging88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaging88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaging88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just replied the bros who asked me for FF's contact. Please check your PM. Enjoy! ABout time for me to visit her too!
Old 23-09-2008, 08:42 AM
Samster

I just had a session with FF yesterday. Here's my FR on her:

Got into H81 and called her after I got my room number. She arrived 5 min later. We both stripped to our birthday suit and proceeded to shower together. Must say she was still as thorough in the cleaning and paid special attention to my little bro and anus.

Once on bed, the massage was as per normal. Upon turning around, she asked if I would like her to massage my "Gang-something"...which I subsequently found out to be prostate massage. Wah...thats new!

OK lah....try first. turned out, she put on a condom on her finger and applied some gel, then she started to tickle the anus area...shiok. She was very gentle as she promised, and started to slide her finger in with out me knowing...sheesh! But it felt alright tho, just that I told her its not what I like, and told her to just stay at the "fringe".

She then "greased" my little bro and began to pump my dick as she continued to rub my anus....wa...very high.....never tried before! I came within 2 mins coz cannot tahan.

We showered and I requested for a repeat of the routine which she happily obliged. (I think she quite proud of her new trick). Surprisingly, I couldn't last very much longer even on my second shot. Still came very fast and she commented "wa...she me kuai!" Pai seh!

Overall, good relief and quite interesting session for me especially after having not released for a week.
Old 23-09-2008, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
convert64 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging88 View Post
I just had a session with FF yesterday. Here's my FR on her:

Got into H81 and called her after I got my room number. She arrived 5 min later. We both stripped to our birthday suit and proceeded to shower together. Must say she was still as thorough in the cleaning and paid special attention to my little bro and anus.

Once on bed, the massage was as per normal. Upon turning around, she asked if I would like her to massage my "Gang-something"...which I subsequently found out to be prostate massage. Wah...thats new!

OK lah....try first. turned out, she put on a condom on her finger and applied some gel, then she started to tickle the anus area...shiok. She was very gentle as she promised, and started to slide her finger in with out me knowing...sheesh! But it felt alright tho, just that I told her its not what I like, and told her to just stay at the "fringe".

She then "greased" my little bro and began to pump my dick as she continued to rub my anus....wa...very high.....never tried before! I came within 2 mins coz cannot tahan.

We showered and I requested for a repeat of the routine which she happily obliged. (I think she quite proud of her new trick). Surprisingly, I couldn't last very much longer even on my second shot. Still came very fast and she commented "wa...she me kuai!" Pai seh!

Overall, good relief and quite interesting session for me especially after having not released for a week.
Bro, I would love to give this woman a try. Does she speak english as i don't speak chinese. Would appreciate her number and some language details.

Much appreciated
Old 23-09-2008, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Garfield-Mel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro raging88, can pm me fang fang contact. thanks alot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1