The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 22-02-2008, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 19
kikkiboy76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykikkiboy76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Wanna share what i found in Beijing, i discover those shops that looks like saloon with blue spinning lightings outside. So went in one fine night to try out. Went in greeted by a cute girl. Asked what service they provide, told me Massage (Standing on you type) and it's 50RMB for 1 hour, damn cheap!

So waited for a while cause all 3 are working. after about 20mins out come a SYT, went in with her to a room. (She wear damn sexy despite the cold weather, short skirt with stockings, so i aga aga know what to expect ).

Massage was ok, she is 20, she look damn young and cute. massage for about 15mins+ was ok, better than SG. chatted a while, very nice lady.

After that flip around, seduce me, as me wat i want. So i asked what she have, she says Hand Massage (HJ) 100rmb, Booby Massage (Bobby Job) 200rmb. Mai tu liao! only SGD40 for that, she took out the boobs and run around my face and lick my nipples, asked her can dig her anot, she say ok but not too hard so took out her stockings and pink undies, start digging, was pretty wet sia!!!

after that, this is damn cool never in SG, she rub oil on my dick, use her small booby and wrap around my dick and start moving up and down, DAMN SHOIK! i love booby PCC, never had that in SG man! after for about 15mins of playing. she likes me saying very handsome hahaa so wanna offer my BJ but i dun feel safe as she has no CD so told her this will do.

When i coming she had the tissue ready and unload my cum in the tissue and still stroking for me, and clean me up nicely good service man!

Then went out to throw things and come back, paid her 200RMB and smile my way out.

P.S. was trying to find out this kind of shop offers what but could not find here, hope those who visiting or in BJ will benefits from this. Dunno the street price but i guess it's cheap enuff. But the turn off will be the armpit hair, actually expected

Name: Xiao Yang
Boobs: Cup A+
Service: GFE
looks: 8/10 (SYT looks)
DMG: 200RMB total
HJ (Booby HJ): 9/10 (Nice and no rush)
Old 22-02-2008, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 19
kikkiboy76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykikkiboy76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

dun think they or i mean at least she offers FJ, never hear her mention. Nice girl telling me that after earning enough, she will go back to her hometown to do other stuff. She dun intend to do long. I like this kind of girl man

She is only 20yo. think her colleague is only 18 sia! but too fat to my liking.

There are quite a number of this kind of "saloon" around BJ, should be easy to spot, she told me they open till 2am Better than SG which close about 12 for the Neighbourhood ones hehe.........

Guess the difference is the girls here more friendly and provide better service in SG. My feel, dun flame me :P
Old 23-02-2008, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 22
virginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstervirginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanchio View Post
was informed that piao liang baobei comes into business again. Will pay a visit there these days.

http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn/
This place isnot really fantastic. Only a handful of girls in their early or mid 20s.
Old 24-02-2008, 03:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
here deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations I got a good full-body oil massage in beijing

Recently tried this advert from Cici's blog at Beijing massage & Good full-body oil massage in Beijing out call..
She is true and real to the description and A diamond in the rough. Unlike most of the girls who advertise here, her photos are genuine, and she actually knows how to massage. she will do sensual light oil massage with wonderful hj, but no fj and don't expect good hard oil rub massage.
Good luck
Old 24-02-2008, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
here deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently tried this advert from Cici's blog at Beijing massage & Good full-body oil massage in Beijing out call.
She is true and real to the description and A diamond in the rough. Unlike most of the girls who advertise here, her photos are genuine, and she actually knows how to massage. she will do sensual light oil massage with wonderful hj, but no fj and don't expect good hard oil rub massage.
Good luck
Old 24-02-2008, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Ang Ku Kueh is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikkiboy76 View Post
Wanna share what i found in Beijing, i discover those shops that looks like saloon with blue spinning lightings outside. So went in one fine night to try out. Went in greeted by a cute girl. Asked what service they provide, told me Massage (Standing on you type) and it's 50RMB for 1 hour, damn cheap!

So waited for a while cause all 3 are working. after about 20mins out come a SYT, went in with her to a room. (She wear damn sexy despite the cold weather, short skirt with stockings, so i aga aga know what to expect ).

Massage was ok, she is 20, she look damn young and cute. massage for about 15mins+ was ok, better than SG. chatted a while, very nice lady.

After that flip around, seduce me, as me wat i want. So i asked what she have, she says Hand Massage (HJ) 100rmb, Booby Massage (Bobby Job) 200rmb. Mai tu liao! only SGD40 for that, she took out the boobs and run around my face and lick my nipples, asked her can dig her anot, she say ok but not too hard so took out her stockings and pink undies, start digging, was pretty wet sia!!!

after that, this is damn cool never in SG, she rub oil on my dick, use her small booby and wrap around my dick and start moving up and down, DAMN SHOIK! i love booby PCC, never had that in SG man! after for about 15mins of playing. she likes me saying very handsome hahaa so wanna offer my BJ but i dun feel safe as she has no CD so told her this will do.

When i coming she had the tissue ready and unload my cum in the tissue and still stroking for me, and clean me up nicely good service man!

Then went out to throw things and come back, paid her 200RMB and smile my way out.

P.S. was trying to find out this kind of shop offers what but could not find here, hope those who visiting or in BJ will benefits from this. Dunno the street price but i guess it's cheap enuff. But the turn off will be the armpit hair, actually expected

Name: Xiao Yang
Boobs: Cup A+
Service: GFE
looks: 8/10 (SYT looks)
DMG: 200RMB total
HJ (Booby HJ): 9/10 (Nice and no rush)
In Shanghai, these BBS only cost you as little as RMB50, if you know where to look (Outer Ring Road areas). Metro Line 1 from People's Square can take you out to these areas for RMB6 per way! And i heard its 'fresh' from nearby provinces.
Old 24-02-2008, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
Xiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For those whose know how to read chinese you can go to website 那里网 北京 交友 团购 培训 出租 求租 家政 转让 招聘 家教 兼职 and under the "healthcare" section you can find some contact numbers there. Similar under the "friendship"section too.

Again you need to speak Chinese to be able to talk to them. I tried a few, some are individual or a few work together some are mamasan. A few time I managed to find some real gems, young, a bit inexperience and pretty girl from northeast and Sichuan areas. Price range around 500-600 all in full service probably can negotiate down. But since they took taxi here and would cost them quite a lot so I think it is fair at that amount.

Another site is I think is վ̨Ϣ: Ϣ I m sure there are more but need time to explore.

Other source are the "that's beijing magazine and other similar magazine distributed in hotel.

I would say so far it is around 60% you can get a pretty decent lady. Better than hunting in the cold.

Good Luck guys Have fun, Beijing is getting more and more open.
Old 26-02-2008, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
XX26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaozhang View Post
For those whose know how to read chinese you can go to website

I would say so far it is around 60% you can get a pretty decent lady. Better than hunting in the cold.

Good Luck guys Have fun, Beijing is getting more and more open.

Good info bro. most of the gals with link looks pretty and decent. but are they for real?

They sound like gals looking for decent r/s ... or they are just FL on cover-up?
Old 27-02-2008, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
Xiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If they are under the healthcare section. They all provide service, they described it in their message call them up and check with them. I tried a few of them, so far not too bad. Quite a lot of them are inexperience.
For those under friendship I presume it is cover up as well, no harm to call them and find out. If they are willing to go to your hotel it is up to you to offer. But so far it is in the range of 500-600RMB.

But you need to speak mandarin in order to talk to them.
Old 01-03-2008, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 21
hearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, I called up some of them which got blogs w pics and was quoted only 400RMB per shot. Some even willing to go down to 300RMB. Looks really tempting...

BTW pls post a msg here so that I can up ur pts for this superb contribution.
Old 01-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 21
hearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuda View Post

The Spa de feng is a gay joint for those otherwise inclined.

bro matsuda.
Has any bro tried the only female massuer in this spa (the one located inside sunshine100)? I tried once but she dun even do hj. What a pity...
Old 03-03-2008, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zhangzhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Beijing Recommendations

13581572678Called up LiLi at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am. i met her outside as i did not want to go through the hassle of registration. the Ascott has a side entrance that i can use (very useful).

Age ~21
Look 8/10 fair
Cup 32C /
BJ 9/10 (can deep throat)
FJ 9/10 (many positions, super sound system, very wet!)
Overall 9/10
DMG 500 + 50 taxi/tips

She was very friendly and unrushed. Service was superb. Very GFF. She's mischievous and playful too. Very fun girl to be with and she really put me at ease.
Excellent![/QUOTE]
Old 09-03-2008, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
XX26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hearthrob View Post
Bro, I called up some of them which got blogs w pics and was quoted only 400RMB per shot. Some even willing to go down to 300RMB. Looks really tempting...

BTW pls post a msg here so that I can up ur pts for this superb contribution.
Bro, post a FR after you try... me going BJ next week, let see if I have the chance to try not ...
Old 09-03-2008, 09:23 AM
Nikay

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by XX26 View Post
Bro, post a FR after you try... me going BJ next week, let see if I have the chance to try not ...
Ill be in BJ Chao Yang District on the 6th April for 3 weeks, before that Xi'an and before Xi'an, Shenzhen
Old 09-03-2008, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
cimman305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm staying within walking distance to the Olympic stadium. Any recommendations for a good massage place ? Just went to Liang Zhi, nearby, cost 120 yuan for a 50min body massage. Is that normal ? seems expensive.
Went to another spa, entrance is 104 yuan. Again seems expensive.

Any sane prices for massage and spa around this area ? or are they preparing to fleece the tourists when they come for the olympics ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1