The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2011, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Bro, totally agree with u. These few hours, can do neither this or that.
haha agree bros, those hours really dunno what to do especially when you are alone...way too early to cheong cus you afraid you be knocked out pissed drunk before 9am (thou the barbeers are already open as early as 9am)...unless you are superman can go for multiple firing sessions, can go to BJ Lounge opposite Club Xzyte that opens at 12pm, drink a few drinks, release by BJ for 600baht then go back hotel re-charge and then cheong in evening again hehe

Bro leaseoflife...hope you did check out SuperBaby/Supergirl, Baccara & Iron at WS? I believe you wont find SCB or Nana anywhere near their standard
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 06-06-2011, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

good report leaseoflife. What I liked about your trip was you didnt stick to a timetable or schedule. Let the wind blow you to where you will land.

Some bars are good one nite but terrible just a few hours later ; depends on many things for the atmosphere to be right. Sweethearts is a nice place with many girls ; maybe the small place make it look like more girls!

Bells - told you too early right? but its ok la coz 1st time didnt take risk.

Pattaya Beer Garden - thats the place you had supper on the last nite. Supposed to be a freelander place for the girls walking the beach but turned out to be a better resturant than bar! Solid rock videos there.

Happy - good agogo with sister bars at pepermint , bacara , caravan , beach club - all very good agogos.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:51 PM
Samster

NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Happy - good agogo with sister bars at pepermint , bacara , caravan , beach club - all very good agogos.
ah yes i heard from a girl from Superbaby that Happy have lots of syts too, too bad i missed out to check out that one

btw tks very much Bro ahtecklim, for those places you mentioned to me previously, was a real experience and fun places

also found out Hollywood and Xzyte has tons of approachable chiobu FLs too but too bad discos happening late and by then 9/10 chances i was with a girl from barbeers or gogo bars by the time i reached there

but the open air eating restaurant place just opposite Hollywood disco, think i hear it was called Barcardi or sumthin, sells very cheap thai food
Old 06-06-2011, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
haha agree bros, those hours really dunno what to do especially when you are alone...way too early to cheong cus you afraid you be knocked out pissed drunk before 9am (thou the barbeers are already open as early as 9am)...unless you are superman can go for multiple firing sessions, can go to BJ Lounge opposite Club Xzyte that opens at 12pm, drink a few drinks, release by BJ for 600baht then go back hotel re-charge and then cheong in evening again hehe

Bro leaseoflife...hope you did check out SuperBaby/Supergirl, Baccara & Iron at WS? I believe you wont find SCB or Nana anywhere near their standard
555+, bro, I am not much of a drinker, cos it makes me wanna sleep. That's why went for oil massage instead to loose up the muscles for the "big" game at night.

I did go to SuperBaby. Girls there not bad, but I personally did not find them exceptional. Maybe I was there on a wrong night. But I think in comparison, Patts really does have a much bigger pool of lookers.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:03 AM
Samster

leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
good report leaseoflife. What I liked about your trip was you didnt stick to a timetable or schedule. Let the wind blow you to where you will land.

Thanks bro. Ya... did not like to have a schedule to stick to as I find it restrict movements. Play by ear seems a much better options, especially since I did not have any offical agenda.

Some bars are good one nite but terrible just a few hours later ; depends on many things for the atmosphere to be right. Sweethearts is a nice place with many girls ; maybe the small place make it look like more girls!'

The farang boss is actually quite friendly. The ladies need to loosen up a little more, but I guess it will improve if there are more customers. Maybe they did, since I was there pretty earlier

Bells - told you too early right? but its ok la coz 1st time didnt take risk.

555+ I thought of you the moment I hit the airport. Was telling myself, Bro confirm said so. Definitely did not expect the bus to reach BKK airport in 1.15hr. Was thinking probably in 2 hrs. Guess it was going very fast, but I was snoring away...555 Ya, first time lah... next time will make some adjustment. But lucky had the netbook with me so spent an hour plus writing the FR

Pattaya Beer Garden - thats the place you had supper on the last nite. Supposed to be a freelander place for the girls walking the beach but turned out to be a better resturant than bar! Solid rock videos there.

Chai! Chai! That's the one. Not many people at the bars, but the restaurant is really quite nice and romantic. It overlooks the sea and the nightlights of Patts. Cool!!

Ya, heard from my gal from Happy that the boss of the above AGG is the same. No wonder I had to pay a higher LT rate for her. I knew Peppermint, Bacarra and Caravn was the same, but did not know then, that Happy was also under the same group.

What was I doing at this time yesterday....... Haiiizzzz...

To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
555+, bro, I am not much of a drinker, cos it makes me wanna sleep. That's why went for oil massage instead to loose up the muscles for the "big" game at night.

I did go to SuperBaby. Girls there not bad, but I personally did not find them exceptional. Maybe I was there on a wrong night. But I think in comparison, Patts really does have a much bigger pool of lookers.

haha yea thats the problem i find with being lone ranger...barhop too much, walk too much makes you thirty and tired that makes you wanna settle for anyone that looks alrite, then when you settle at one bar or when after you barfined the girl and walk around you always see more happening/gems elsewhere lol Pattaya has too much barbeers in too may sois to cover especially at 8~10pm plus

i think maybe its due to the low season period, was there just before you with Bro naemlo and notice the girls were like half-strength on weekday and then was there alone on a friday nite and was still half-strength too but i find theres still a few lookers as compared to SCB or Nana...two mths ago it was packed full-house with girls thou...
Old 07-06-2011, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Bro leaseoflife,good report.4d3n is indeed too short stay.actually there is quite a bit of things to do in the noon time before cheonging like massage,lazing by the pool,central festival mall or a visit to some of the tourist spot like tiger temple,mini siam and floating market.

My fav one is to ride motorbike with my bafine up to the mountain view(where the big pattaya city sign is)buy pak tong kor(you char kway)and soya bean milk & snack at some nice scenery on the mountain then ride down to jomtein beach for a relaxing afternoon sitting by the beach.going for a day trip to ko larn is with a gal is great too.

Glad u had fun anyway,did u get stop by the door man when trying to enter the gogo?it was a fruasting issue for we Singaporean always.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 07-06-2011, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Bro leaseoflife,good report.4d3n is indeed too short stay.actually there is quite a bit of things to do in the noon time before cheonging like massage,lazing by the pool,central festival mall or a visit to some of the tourist spot like tiger temple,mini siam and floating market.

My fav one is to ride motorbike with my bafine up to the mountain view(where the big pattaya city sign is)buy pak tong kor(you char kway)and soya bean milk & snack at some nice scenery on the mountain then ride down to jomtein beach for a relaxing afternoon sitting by the beach.going for a day trip to ko larn is with a gal is great too.

Glad u had fun anyway,did u get stop by the door man when trying to enter the gogo?it was a fruasting issue for we Singaporean always.
i would never ride a bike in Thailand. It doesnt matter if you are a safe driver , its the other cars and bikes you have to worry about.

Actually plenty to do in Pattaya during those hours la but I am too lazy and dont want to plan anything more than a few hours away 5555555. Can go to the islands , go beach (but i wont go into the water ; RAW SEWAGE!) , water park , golf , Santury of truth , watch movie (need to catch HANGOVER 2!) etc etc
Old 07-06-2011, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
i would never ride a bike in Thailand. It doesnt matter if you are a safe driver , its the other cars and bikes you have to worry about.

Actually plenty to do in Pattaya during those hours la but I am too lazy and dont want to plan anything more than a few hours away 5555555. Can go to the islands , go beach (but i wont go into the water ; RAW SEWAGE!) , water park , golf , Santury of truth , watch movie (need to catch HANGOVER 2!) etc etc
Just imagine a goreng pisang floating in front of you while swimming.

Last trip didn't manage to go to Climax resort and spa.
Old 07-06-2011, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
What was I doing at this time yesterday....... Haiiizzzz...
Your FR never fail to sex-excite us..

Till we meet again or your next new FR.
Old 07-06-2011, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post

Frankly, I think no matter how long we go, it will always be not enough 555

Ya, e view fr e mt top looks gd. Been there twice w bro ML. My gal A did ask me to go her rm on second day, but didn't. Kinda regret. :P nx trip, I will book e galover 2 days, then maybe can jalang jalang abit. Else can really be bored alone. Even my chill at e htl pool lasted less than an hr.

No leh, did not get stop at all. Maybe becos I look more like a jap. 555

Haiz, gotta wait for a few more days before I get over e withdrawal syndrome.

Old 07-06-2011, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Just imagine a goreng pisang floating in front of you while swimming.

Last trip didn't manage to go to Climax resort and spa.
Ya .. Always not enough time. Some things take too long.

I only managed to hit 3-4 bars a nite fr 8 to 11+pm. Did not manage to go peppermint which I had wanted to.

Old 07-06-2011, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Your FR never fail to sex-excite us..

Till we meet again or your next new FR.
Haha... Thx bro. I enjoy writing FR for bros who need info and also as a memory of my fun. At least nx time I can read bk and smile to myself for what I hv done.

Old 07-06-2011, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes, I confirmed thar bro ml knows that 2 vs 1 is shook!!

Quote:
The last instalment of my FR will be long. I have nothing else to do in the airport at the moment when I am writing this (no wifi, so did this on Word) so decided to write more. Did not expect to reach airport so early. Took 11am Bell bus, and reached at 12.15pm!Flight back?? 4.45pm... My God~! Anyway, here goes….

5/6/6: (Part 3)
After a 2-hour sleep in the hotel, I woke up at about 7pm, with the alarm setting off. Definitely did not want to oversleep on my last night in Patts. Lazed around longer, watch Bad Boys. But damn cable, hang at the last part of the show. Cursing and swearing at the TV, I went off to take a shower instead.
Headed out towards WS around 7.30pm. Was still a little too early, and so popped into Mac for a quick fix on dinner. Sat near to the glass window, staring at the increasing hordes of people passing by. At the same time, was a little affixed at a chinese milf. Not bad looking. She caught me looking at her, and I smiled back. She had a little smile on her lips, and turned back to the conversation with another 2 men, whom one I assumed was the husband. Occasionally, she would turned and looked. Damn, this was fun. Cheap thrill.

Looked at my watch, and it was about time to go hunting. Took my time to walk along beach road to see the “stock” available. Saw a couple of lookers, but it was simply just an exercise to build up my excitement for the night. Reached WS, and again, groups of Chinese tours. This seems to be increasing in Patts, as I did not remember seeing so many at one time before. Old uncles were busy oggling at the puyings walking past, and the russian ladies dancing in Moulin Rouge and the other one which I cannot remember the name. Aunties were giggling at the boys at GUY Club.

Decided to pop into one of the bars to cool off before heading out to Happy AGG. Went into Sweethearts AGG as they were having cheap happy hours drink at 55bht. Smoked and drink and watch the gals dancing lifelessly. The farang boss came over and said hello. Exchanged a little, before my eyes wandered back to a couple of syts. There was no stage in this place. Pretty small compared to the other bars, and the gals danced on the table tops, rotating after each song. I exchanged some smile with a syt which I assume was from Issan, given the tone of her skin. She was dancing, pretty sexily in my direction. But being an ass, I thought it was time for me to leave for Happy AGG to see how’s my yesterday gal was doing. Paid up, stuffed 40bht into the syt, and walked out.

Popped into Happy AGG next around 8.30pm. Again, happy hours! Yippie… cheap drinks. I am a cheapo Even though I scored zero yesterday with my gal last night, I kinda had a soft spot for her, just like I had a soft spot for my colleague at work. Given the resemblance, cannot be helped. She was dancing on the stage when I walked in, but she was sneezing away, holding a crumbled tissue on one hand. So, I was right. She was sick. The waiter saw and recognised me, and ushered me to a table. Having bought him a drink yesterday, I had to say his service was impeccable. I asked for my gal, and he immediately set off to the stage. My gal saw me and there was the usual “HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” and she skipped down the stage. Gave me a big bear hug and held on to my neck and sat on me. She did look happy to see me (or was it my baht?) I asked how she was, and she mentioned that she saw a doc after leaving the hotel, and was told to be having a slight fever, with an inflamed throat and cold. No alcohol for 3 days. We talked more, and held each other like long lost lovers. Bought her a LD as well as another drink for the server. Why not? It did not cost much, and you do get much better service.
Her sister was with a customer but turned and said hi. Told her to come over when she was done, and I would buy her a drink.

After a while, my gal went back stage to dance for a song or two, while her sister came by. Man, the boobs did look damn happening, and definitely much bigger than my gal’s. My gal came back thereafter, and again, I had two syt sitting side by side me, and a server who was keen to show me all his tattoos. I did entertain the thought of taking both sisters back the night before, especially when both looked pretty good. But not sure I was up to it. One on one combat I am ok, but not sure of two on one. Bro ML said I should have tried. Too late now.

After a couple of drinks, it was almost 9.30pm. Time passed fast in a bar. Decided to proceed to BabyDolls where I had already bf earlier (called her in the afternoon to tell her I was coming. She is damn hot.) Before leaving, I told my gal that I was going to bf her, but not to bring her back, but for her to go home and rest. Trust me, she needed one. Her nose was red and eyes still watery. Like I said, I had a soft spot for her. She looked at me and said “Jing jing lor?”, and I replied, “Chai, jing jing na”. She was very happy and said I had good heart (ya ya ya… heard it before). Sister also asked me to bf her so she could go back and take care of her younger sis, but told her no money liao. Gave her a 100bht instead, and a small tip for the server.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Super FR! you are now certified cheongster of PATTAYA!! Hope to learn the ropes from you..

Quote:
6/6/11:

I woke up around 7am this morning, feeling I needed to pee. Went to the toilet, did my thing, washed my dick and climbed back to the bed. I loved the sleepy look on her face. I kissed her forehead, nose, lips, and then the horniness in me took over. I proceeded down, using my warm palms and lips to soothe her skin as I proceeded. She responded. We had a damn passionate love-making that I hadn’t had for a long long time with a FL. And it had been a long while since I made a lady squirmed with my hand and fingers touching and rubbing at the right G-spots of a lady. How we went, you can only imagine. 5555+

Every moves took the wind out of me, and I collapsed after a long battle, and with her panting for breath. We held together, regulating ourselves, and went back to sleep after the exercise. I woke up again 9.30am, and went to take a shower, this time by myself as she was still asleep. Bell Travel was going to pick me up around 10.40am. I packed and climbed back to bed and wake her up, by kissing her all over. She smiled and did a wrestling move that caught me over guard and she was on top of me. We laughed and hugged and kissed and caressed. She went on to take a shower, dressed up, and we proceeded to check out and waited for my van pick up. Gave her the 2K for LT as well as some tips. Van came, we kissed again, and she went on her motorsai and I went on my way in the van. Hearts were heavy, but reality remained. The rest is history, and here I am writing my last bit of my 4D3N stay in patts.

I had to say this holiday was truly an interesting and fulfilling. For my so-called first solo trip in Patts (other times had bro ML to lead the way...555) , I thought I did ok, and had two great ladies who I did have fun with. As I have said, my heart is heavy, and with the usual sadness in leaving the LOS, but one must go back to reality in order to enjoy the fantasy. Yup, I spent quite a bit to live a King’s life, but it was all worth it. I think BKK will have to wait for now, as my focus has definitely shifted towards Patts, where everything is so much cheaper, quality is so much better, quantity is so much higher, and the ambience is so much relaxed.

This is Pattaya.

Till the next time…. Thanks for reading my FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1