The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinybee View Post
Did she do BBBJ which was advertised?
I tried her last week.. Must be a different girl because she resembled her pic by 60%. She had a typical broad PRC face (looks ok otherwise), stocky body and did speak a bit of English. Didn't bbbj me n her massage was piano, plus roaming was with panties on, but this gal gave me a full body catbath n BM first down the back, flipped me over then down the front n even licked my balls, did a decent HJ till I popped then cuddled with me in bed till time. Overall I was quite surprised with her good sensual. Face n body was OK - just stocky type, boobs enhanced C, but not bad.

I think one gal holds a dual SIM phone n replies for Xiao Yu as well (I think I saw her - a short petite girl- very briefly while walking to the shower). Apartment is pretty sparse n located in area G quite near an MRT station.

Sorry, I wanted to post my MR earlier but... well work.
Old 01-05-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
limwp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Since enna is away. I called back my old love sydney. sincr shes staying at a new place now. bedroom much bigger thn the previous one at F Park. Not sure about parking cos OC was using the car so took the public. around 15 mins walk frm mrt. no sign in required. think the current place is with two other girls.

for boob lover, you guys can give her a miss. but shes really pretty (to me at least) the look will grow on you. normal sop with her, shower alone, asked for HJ first and thn a massage followed by another HJ. took the 2 hours session with her (always feel that 1 hour is very rushing).

her massage not piano type. can request for harder massage if you want. but since its almost sleeping time and can see that shes tired, i make do with her current strength. ended of with hj and htht with her. heard that shes staying till october.

rtm - definitely.
Old 01-05-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by limwp View Post
ended of with hj and htht with her. heard that shes staying till october.
What is "htht"?
Old 02-05-2016, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
Laglag is one of the Best!Laglag is one of the Best!Laglag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by limwp View Post
Since enna is away. I called back my old love sydney. sincr shes staying at a new place now. bedroom much bigger thn the previous one at F Park. Not sure about parking cos OC was using the car so took the public. around 15 mins walk frm mrt. no sign in required. think the current place is with two other girls.

for boob lover, you guys can give her a miss. but shes really pretty (to me at least) the look will grow on you. normal sop with her, shower alone, asked for HJ first and thn a massage followed by another HJ. took the 2 hours session with her (always feel that 1 hour is very rushing).

her massage not piano type. can request for harder massage if you want. but since its almost sleeping time and can see that shes tired, i make do with her current strength. ended of with hj and htht with her. heard that shes staying till october.

rtm - definitely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyogi View Post
What is "htht"?
Maybe is Heart To Heart Talk?
Old 02-05-2016, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
limwp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyogi View Post
What is "htht"?
Yea bro, its heart to heart talk haha. Pretty good listener. Pretty good at teasing as well.
Old 04-05-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
imwint3r2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
I tried her last week.. Must be a different girl because she resembled her pic by 60%. She had a typical broad PRC face (looks ok otherwise), stocky body and did speak a bit of English. Didn't bbbj me n her massage was piano, plus roaming was with panties on, but this gal gave me a full body catbath n BM first down the back, flipped me over then down the front n even licked my balls, did a decent HJ till I popped then cuddled with me in bed till time. Overall I was quite surprised with her good sensual. Face n body was OK - just stocky type, boobs enhanced C, but not bad.

I think one gal holds a dual SIM phone n replies for Xiao Yu as well (I think I saw her - a short petite girl- very briefly while walking to the shower). Apartment is pretty sparse n located in area G quite near an MRT station.

Sorry, I wanted to post my MR earlier but... well work.
wow bro totally different girl from what i got. mine had a petite body and boobs definitely not enhanced because it doesn't feel like a rubber ball. looks like we should avoid this den from now on
Old 10-05-2016, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 15
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of

June. Accepts all races.

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=600953
Old 10-05-2016, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
vernicetrader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Which ML is that? Sydney?
Yes, Sydney.
Old 10-05-2016, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Havenyet0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate1 View Post
Please correct me if im wrong.

I saw in other websites that she only accepts Chinese. I checked with her LAST YEAR and its true that she accept chinese only. BUT like i say it was last year. Can someone check with her again and confirm? Thanks.
Old 11-05-2016, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 10
T1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to behold

Wang Li https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=603395

Tried her late last week. Initial SMS was replied in English, from then on not sure why she replied in Chinese. Had to use GTranslate

Location: Outskirts of Area G (further west). Brand new private apartment very clean. Limited parking. Walking distance from MRT

Looks: 5.5/10 Got makeup but still kinda auntish.
Body: 5.5/10 Short and slightly plump body with small B cuppers.
Massage: 6/10 From her strokes, I can tell that she's trained but not sure why she chose to concentrate on my head area even after I indicated my lower back needed more attention. Pressure was light-medium.
Juagen: 7.5/10 She sat on the massage bed facing me for this with my legs across her thighs wrapping around her waist. Took her time, seem long and thorough. Would've given her an 8 if she was slightly more gently and I didn't like the hot egg treatment either. Found out that the egg treatment cost me another $10 for which I wasn't informed. WTF!
HJ: SOP. Was allowed to fondle her upper body and pull down her left side (which was closest to me) playing with her small B cuppers for extra stimulation.
RTF: meh..
Old 11-05-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 10
T1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate1 View Post
Never got any reply leh bro on at least 2 occasions..
Old 11-05-2016, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 11
oddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys

just wondering if anyone has tried pink from DAngelsz

http://www.dangelsz.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=23

thanks
Old 16-05-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 10
clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!

Another Ang Pai ML who can speak English as well.

Crystal -- don't need much introduction here. Stays alone in a nice discreet location in Central area.

http://www.shenhua69.com/ccrystal/
Old 16-05-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15809 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, just like to help the popular Crystal (SH69) to pass a message that she is now accepting English speaking (except Indian) brothers. You can find her compiled MRs here: https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p=14439237

Wait no more
Old 17-05-2016, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 15
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1ts0rGtF0 View Post
Never got any reply leh bro on at least 2 occasions..
Me too. Liddat bopian try others lor.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1