The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-11-2015, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
junming is one of the Best!junming is one of the Best!junming is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
Not the first time this guy has written such things about the ML. Never visited Holiday before too, but agree his comments here show a lack of class. If she wants to give better services to someone else, it's her right and he can stop visiting her w/o such comments.
sure

i will stop visit her
thank you
Old 18-11-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by junming View Post
sure

i will stop visit her
thank you
Aiyo brother.. You tiok KC liau kao kao de.. Think of it as buying chicken rice.. Sometimes chicken rice seller give drumsticks, sometimes wings.. Cannot expect same la.. If this chicken rice seller not nice then just go other lor.. No worries.. Minus you the chicken rice seller also no effect la.. Trust me.. I rtm a few MLs 2-3 times a week and still caught many of them lying at me which I don't care because I just want service and let them lick..ahah..
Old 18-11-2015, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8048 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro JM,

Don't think so highly of yourself. Your are not her OKT, we would NOT get you for responsible if her service is not good.

If you find that she is not treating you as what you have expected, just move on. Thanks.
Old 18-11-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flingflang View Post
Wah been out of the massage scene for a while and now have so many girls... Any idea if Joey who used to be under LTD is still around? Find that only she can cracking my old bones well.
Now is Zoey..
Her working hrs short..buay gum .. i only free on weekend n late night..

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 18-11-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 985 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 View Post
Agree with you. First visit is always the best. Second third visits service will not feel as good.. Except mint of course.. Her service always MintOP..
Can also try clearly Sydney and peace as replacement.. XD.. Not many worthy for a first visit nowadays..
Thanks... perhaps I will visit Sydney...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 18-11-2015, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
HearthstoneSiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by urkidding View Post
Anyone knows where is Zhi Ling aka Ti Na?

Like suddenly disappear today

https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p=13264637
She reverted back to FL @ $180 last week. After a short slint, MIA ever since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensan74 View Post
Just wanna ask anyone start a thread for lost and found ML?
I don't think so. You want to start one? I looking for Wawa and Ning
Old 18-11-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
flingflang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyflingflang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
Now is Zoey..
Her working hrs short..buay gum .. i only free on weekend n late night..
Alamak... Thanks, too bad I already booked another one... Kk. Will try to remember that.
Old 18-11-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

Anyone feeling liltiger's pricing is going higher and higher?
Old 18-11-2015, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
chiaweihonghong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychiaweihonghong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://sgbeautycastle.com/mint-massage-hj/

MR for last week.. this mint saw her on various web for very long and super hard to book decided to try my luck one day and surprised i'm able to set an appointment :P

Location wise: Central...but total turn off by her place..the security is irritating tried to sneak pass passing off as a resident but he shouted at me, so had to "book in"

Looks: 8/10 super SYT, totally my type similar to niu niu i feel

Figure: 9/10 i like her boobies. nice and round, yum yum. throughout the entire session was thinking how good it would be if i'm able to fuck her but too bad no further action from massage

HJ: 8.5/10 pattern more than badminton and somehow her moaning just turn me on

massage: 4/10 obviously this is not the reason i cum :P

GFE: 7/10 not too bad i feel but if we had better chemistry it would be wonderful

RTM: No i guess, the security makes my little bro shrink

P.S. bro that love SYT should try her out if you don't mind booking in
Old 18-11-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
carlzeissplanar is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugalsc View Post
Anyone feeling liltiger's pricing is going higher and higher?
Seems like $110 is the norm for LTD now. In fact I recently commando-ed a very green one, who made me wait 30 mins and didn't pick up my 20 calls until i got fed up and left the place. Very negative review which I didn't give as I don't want to break her rice bowl since she is "new". Close one eye like this without the smiley face.

Price != Quality
Old 18-11-2015, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
Lanmianbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had visited miqi before , it's really good , but never visited to clearly who have tons of positive feedback .. So for those who visited both , who would u prefer overall ?? Itchy again lol
Old 18-11-2015, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanmianbao View Post
I had visited miqi before , it's really good , but never visited to clearly who have tons of positive feedback .. So for those who visited both , who would u prefer overall ?? Itchy again lol
Both of them are among the best out there at the moment, as testified by their MRs. For me, Clearly is my preference as she scores higher in the proper massage part, which is more important to me. But her sensual massage is very good too, if you are looking for that. No fake lovemaking like Miqi, but good in her own way.
Old 18-11-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanmianbao View Post
I have visited both.. For me, I prefer clearly.. Reason: she is fairer, more syt, boobs looks nicer and smooth, more chemistry.. On the down side, she is a bit far.. I travel from Joo Koon..
But it is my individual preference..
Old 18-11-2015, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Any big boobs with good massage to recommend? I had tried both Bao Er and Lisa under litiger. I have also tried a xinxin 36D which is disappointing in her looks although her bbbj is good.

Anyone tried Kimi from LustyModel or Eva from SGLonelyguys?
Old 18-11-2015, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
Lanmianbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx for the feedback ~ then i shld try my luck to book clearly and tried her service for once at least
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1