The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Bro I share the same view as you just that I didn't proceed with the deal and save my $100, btw the location should be paya lebar right.

I feel that her attitude quite cold and when ask to go shower, she just left the room for about 10min, I already sense that this gng to be a negative experience.

When she return and ask what type of service I want, I just told her as per what is written in the web for $100, and told her to start with JG, but she just replied that she doesn't know JG, errrrhhh but that one of the service written in her ad mah. OK nevermind, then I told her to proceed with 1st HJ lor, and when I try to roam inside, she told me cannot roam inside as $100 is just for 2 basic HJ nia, this has been clearly stated in the ad, if wanna roam will have to pay more. Since she mentioned about the ad, OK I show her her ad lor. I ask her to read, it clearly stated JG service and you say you don't know JG? Then she say if you want JG I do JG for you lor, but I told her that you did earlier said you dunno how to JG mah, so why waste time? Think she kinda TL and tell that if I am not happy then just leave lor, haha sound good lor, I just dress up and leave lor. Although a waste of time, at least have a free shower and save my $100 lor.
Indeed u did a good decision. No need waste money & time with this kind of bad attitube ML.
Old 06-02-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Milflover85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro . Can share contact?
Old 07-02-2022, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by best1a13s View Post
Yes Shi Shi wears sexy costume during service and she is more willing to serve and provides more solid massage for neck and back.

Bros can try luck on SLG Xue Li and Mina for other service but top up might be required.
A little pity Shishi doesn’t take in new customer anymore . She will always say she’s not free or on holiday . Used to patronise her during her days in Katong and Rocca Bal nearly 8-10 years ago . Wonder how does she really look like now ..
Old 07-02-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
elas87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro I share the same view as you just that I didn't proceed with the deal and save my $100, btw the location should be paya lebar right.

I feel that her attitude quite cold and when ask to go shower, she just left the room for about 10min, I already sense that this gng to be a negative experience.

When she return and ask what type of service I want, I just told her as per what is written in the web for $100, and told her to start with JG, but she just replied that she doesn't know JG, errrrhhh but that one of the service written in her ad mah. OK nevermind, then I told her to proceed with 1st HJ lor, and when I try to roam inside, she told me cannot roam inside as $100 is just for 2 basic HJ nia, this has been clearly stated in the ad, if wanna roam will have to pay more. Since she mentioned about the ad, OK I show her her ad lor. I ask her to read, it clearly stated JG service and you say you don't know JG? Then she say if you want JG I do JG for you lor, but I told her that you did earlier said you dunno how to JG mah, so why waste time? Think she kinda TL and tell that if I am not happy then just leave lor, haha sound good lor, I just dress up and leave lor. Although a waste of time, at least have a free shower and save my $100 lor.
Ya, you are lucky she chase you off. This kind of ppl think she got abit of looks can hang up and sell.

By the way, to those fellows who zap me and say that I m ugly and dick small. Don't be a bloody keyboard warrior behind the scene. Go and try then you will know the 100 worth it or not. Go ahead and zap me more. I just want to create awareness to the rest.
Old 07-02-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
A little pity Shishi doesn’t take in new customer anymore . She will always say she’s not free or on holiday . Used to patronise her during her days in Katong and Rocca Bal nearly 8-10 years ago . Wonder how does she really look like now ..
If not wrong, looking at the SLG, she looks familiar and last operate at a GL condo unit, but not sure why some bros want to talk about unlocking her cos she looks very gilf and her face and tits look very plastic or fake. Probably the plus is she wear lingerie and act seductive. So it's not a big loss anyway if she doesn't take new customer.
Old 07-02-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
qwertysex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally some honest FRs.
We should boycott this ML for good.
All the fake FRs on both websites.
Let’s not let them take us for a ride and treat us as idiots.
Old 07-02-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
If not wrong, looking at the SLG, she looks familiar and last operate at a GL condo unit, but not sure why some bros want to talk about unlocking her cos she looks very gilf and her face and tits look very plastic or fake. Probably the plus is she wear lingerie and act seductive. So it's not a big loss anyway if she doesn't take new customer.
sometimes bros just like to chase and hunt. the more the ML dont accept and reject their bookings, the more "gian" they become and keep harping on it.

so many fishes out there mahhhh... don't need die die must look for that one.
Old 07-02-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
so many fishes out there mahhhh... don't need die die must look for that one.
It's a big ocean. Better know your fishing spots, what fish to catch and how to catch. Once you learn how to fish, no need people to teach or feed you everytime.
Old 07-02-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 17
jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Thanks for sharing bro. Will not waste my time trying to get a slot then. 😎
Old 07-02-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
Wongcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
I went back few days ago, she told me suddenly like very busy, doing back to back jobs almost whole day 😅
Nevertheless, still provide the same service & same horniness, she wore a crotchless red thong, and immediately bring your finger to her abalone, and ask to rub & insert in…
💦💦
Hi bro can share CTC.thanks
Old 07-02-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

I’ll try to reply to pm but only to certain members with high points n pwr, hope you all understand lah ok? 🙏
Thanks
Old 07-02-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
limhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I am not sure is she the same Eva now working at upper Thomson road, this ML.is pretty with a pair of beautiful boobs
Old 07-02-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
Buffet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuffet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
[QUOTE=charger;21087535]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Don't know what the deal about fj with a granny/QUOTE]

😂🤣😂either you have not tried or been rejected by this delectable lady.
Name me an milf ML that looks pleasant enough, has 2 of the best D cup tits that are more beautiful than those implant silicone boobs, helps to remove your shoes and socks, to undress your clothes, hang them and use a towel to dry your back after shower, give a soothing massage and finally a damn shiok Hj or an occasional mind blowing bj and if she's in a good mood a bang.
All these are services provided by Melody. Now you know why she's so hot.😋
Totally agree. She is not the best but there is something that make you wanna go back, Nostalgia kinda feeling 😬
Old 07-02-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Happybb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobb0 View Post
Hi, mind to share contact?
Can share contact
Old 07-02-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Happybb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetJuke View Post
I have a ML that I always go to, her service is really top notch although she’s a bit on the older side. Age is about 40s, well maintained figure.

The shop is not those Spa type, like neighbourhood traditional massage shop. Her JG style is not painful but more relaxing type. She got a special technique that she will use to engulf your whole rod. She says this technique supposedly can let you achieve harder erections.

Sometimes she massage me halfway she herself can’t take it then will ask if got CD she offer full course to me no extra charge because she also want to try my tool.

Visited her a couple of times already and service standard always maintain.

PM me for contact and help up my points once you test for yourself. Good things must share

Can share contact.. many thanks..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread