The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2005, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 20
Wang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
anyway, cut the story short.. told her that quite a few of my friends from BHC missed her.. asked if I can tell those friends.. and got the approval with some giggles and nods.. so, here it is.. she is now known as Whisky in DHC...

as for price wise.. unfortunately, no discout for regulars(though I tried, but not insisted).. so, visiting her at this new place will be $120 for the full package..

For those bros dying for her.. you know where she is now!

Cheers,
Shadow
Yeeeeeha it's time for some Dragon Whiskey! Effective today the Emperor has desolved the old Ministry of Cheonging. A new team is now in place and budget allocations have been made out. Sooooo, now can only cheong Dragon when I that half day leave. $20 more but worth it. Facilities-wise the extra $20 is fair deal considering the bigger hot pool and gym. Only complain is location so damn out of the way! Heehee happy days are here again!

Would probably go down next week

Once again thank you thank you. Your early reply via PM allowed me to get some very restful sleep last night. So Wang Ye will take it easy and rest well. Who would have figured that Cheonging can also be so stressful!

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Member of the League of Extra-horny Gentlemen Codename: Gold Member
Old 23-09-2005, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro WY, I think you are both happy and sad.. (You are happy to see your gal and sad because she is still doing undesirable job.)

Dragon Health Spa suit your location and avatar best.. You can consider yourself as Long Wang Ye (Dragon Prince ) whose palace are in South Seas.

(Nan Hai Long Wang Fu)

You can change your signature now that your shen xian jie jie is now a dragon princess Whisky.. Ha Ha Ha
Old 23-09-2005, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 20
Wang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076
Bro WY, I think you are both happy and sad.. (You are happy to see your gal and sad because she is still doing undesirable job.)

Dragon Health Spa suit your location and avatar best.. You can consider yourself as Long Wang Ye (Dragon Prince ) whose palace are in South Seas.

(Nan Hai Long Wang Fu)

You can change your signature now that your shen xian jie jie is now a dragon princess Whisky.. Ha Ha Ha
Sigh... what to do. At least the customers at Dragon are a much better class, however my greatest fear is that her foreign customers may be perverts.

Heehee more like Donghai Longwang (I from east coast so Palace is East Coast) goes to Naihai Longgong for R&R with Long Meimei. Plus DHS got big hot pool for this dragon to swim around in a relax. Damn now feel like going down soon.

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Member of the League of Extra-horny Gentlemen Codename: Gold Member
Old 23-09-2005, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerhunter
who's a better ger for a first timer like me to DHC?? Noel, JJ , Ribena or..??
1st timer better try Ribena first - dun get drunk!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!
Old 23-09-2005, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076
Any one of you tried Whisky from DHC ?What happen if Whisky turn out to be Stella from BHC? Then will Bro WY visit DHC to see Shen Xian Jie Jie and pay more ( $176 in total.) ??

Since Shadowbro visit DHC regularly and he is the one who alert us about appearance of Stella in HC scene, and coincidentally, Whisky make an appearance in DHC this week..
Wah...our league got their very own SHERLOCK HORNY !! So ZHUN can give me 4-D numbers mah....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
actually, I was thinking that someone should be able to sniff this out before I announce it... cos the HC I visit and do FR on regularly actually quite limited.. so, no surprise if someone would deduce it's DHC that Stella went to.
... got the approval with some giggles and nods.. so, here it is.. she is now known as Whisky in DHC...
Wah... looks like Ribena and Porsch will have STELLA competition liao... no wunder the recep keep pushing her... she just need to mention she is Stella from ex-BHC and her regulars will be stretching from Marina to Woodlands. hmmm... at $120 now.. Stella should be retiring sooner too...

------------------------

Bro Wang Ye... no need to bring your own tidbits liao !! DHC got roti for you... and a better steam and sauna facilities

Reunion Bonk FR ???

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 23-09-2005, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro OP, I meant to tease bro WY by asking what happen if Whisky turn to be Stella ?

Yah, agreed with Bro WY that some foreigners are perverts , thats the reason why BHC's May said if there are events like International Olympic Meet, and she would go AWOL...

But I think some local people bring foreigners to DHC for entertainment, I hope those local people would tell foreigners to treat gals with respect, No RAW BJ and FJ , no ANAL (condom would break easily when perform ANal), no lewd requests , which results in unhappiness from the gals.
Old 23-09-2005, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....A "Dolly Parton" Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Tan
For Big boobies lovers ( Bro. Gedangsa, are you logging in?..ke,ke,ke), found one "Dolly Parton" wannabe with a CFM look to match...here's my fr:
...... called up Leisure HC .....Her name is YEO.
..... She is from Vietnam ...I forgot....yes her melons are quite firm ( I suspect enhancement but she denied ) and sizeable..... Nipples are big and dark colour. Sorry Bro. OP and HCC, not pink!
Cheers,
Bro ZTan,

Called up Leisure and bellow is the conversation betweem me and the recep:-

recep: Hello, Leisure

me: Leisure ah, can book Yeo ?

recep: simik lang Yeo ? Chee tau boh Yeo (who is Yeo ? Here no Yeo)

me: Ooo lah, hee kor tua liap nee eh lah (got lah, the big boob girl)

recep: vietnamese char bor si boh ? Ah joe lah (vietnamese girl izit ? Ah Joe lah)

me: Ok lah, eh sai boh ?

recep: Kee nah jeet boh chor (Today no work )

me: KNN

So, Bro ZTan, is her name Ah Joe ?
Old 24-09-2005, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
gerhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygerhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
1st timer better try Ribena first - dun get drunk!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!
why Ribena leh....she has those mature look or SYT look?
Old 24-09-2005, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 19
ameth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterameth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros,

May i interrupt? What are the different between DHC and EHC?
Are they from the same management? What are the entrance fees
like? Some of my peers told me DHC is better than EHC. Was it true?

In term of sevices and ambience, which one is better? I am planning to
go down next week, any gd recommendation?

Tks in advance^^
Old 24-09-2005, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameth
Bros,

May i interrupt? What are the different between DHC and EHC?
Are they from the same management? What are the entrance fees
like? Some of my peers told me DHC is better than EHC. Was it true?

In term of sevices and ambience, which one is better? I am planning to
go down next week, any gd recommendation?

Tks in advance^^
wah bro.. you 1 shot ask 7 questions.. luckily, I just relieve my stress from GL and hence, more in the mood to answer your questions:

1) Yes, you may interrupt at any moment. This is a free forum.. but whether your questions would be taken lightly or seriously or frown upon depend on how you ask the questions.

2) Difference? For 1 thing, they are seperated by a street anyway, internal deco very similar.. even the rooms look the same. Facilities generally also the same, except for layout.. EHC hotpool is directly in front of the shower area, so, kinda funny cos after you shower and walk out of cubicle, those in the hot pool will be staring at you.

3) Yes, same management. Was rumored to have split.. but think to date, still owned by same person/company.

4) DHC = $56, EHC = $48 (think so, been quite a while since i go EHC)

5) For a fact, the better gals are assigned to DHC most of the time. So, in term of gal quality, think you can say that. As to the rest, eg. facilities, sama sama.

6) Service: If you are talking about counter service.. sama sama.. but if you are asking abt gal service.. think that depend largely on the gals themselves.. Ambience: err.. sama sama.. EHC would be quieter.. since less customers..

7) Now.. last question is a very newbie question... which many a time get hun-tum left, right & centre. Both DHC thread and EHC thread also not short.. lots of recommendation can be found.. esp the DHC thread.. so, do check out the last few postings (no need to go back pages!)

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 24-09-2005, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future
Re: My and Bro Groo's afternoon delights ... SAMA.. SAMA ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
Actually, my 2 targets are FLs lah... still unsure if i'll be successful but i'll post my FRs when i'm done....
Oh Noooo !! Now Bro Groo also fishing in the FL POND liao !! So cross-fingers hoped we dun have same targets and PM Groo... lucky the Horny samurai's targets not same as mine... *whew*

Then as I was typing my FRs... discovered one very co-incindental thing !!

The two FLs that I just tried recently had the exact same name as the two recently departed Ang Pais of BHC !!

So here's my FRs on ...*drum roll pls*.... STELLA - 17 yr old school girl and also on .....
VIVIAN - 20 yr old self-professed bad girl !! (Click on Link to see their FR)

FR Coming up... ..Optimus's Best Kisser Award Ceremony held on last Wednesday with 3 different WLs...heehee....

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 24-09-2005, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 20
SamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah..chief has been steal eating huh....
Old 24-09-2005, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamiHyypia
wah..chief has been steal eating huh....
Eh? Now I'm all confused, which chief is which

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 24-09-2005, 04:09 PM
Samster

groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerhunter
why Ribena leh....she has those mature look or SYT look?
Haiz, you're a 1st timer to DHC? Dun want to get drunk, meaning enjoy some good service and company? Ribena's the ang-pai there and i'm sure she can show you a good time, provided you can book her 1st! So, still think you can get drunk drinking Ribena?!?!?!? Actually, this kind of leg-pulling usually dun need explanation one leh...
Old 24-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Samster

Talking Re: My afternoon delights - FL Galore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
Oh Noooo !! Now Bro Groo also fishing in the FL POND liao !! So cross-fingers hoped we dun have same targets and PM Groo... lucky the Horny samurai's targets not same as mine... *whew*
Hehheh, bro-OP, you're right we have different FL targets - I tried out 3 FLs the past 3 days - PRC Ying Ying, a Korean and an Ukrainian, Melanie.

My FRs on Ying Ying and Melanie can be found at the following threads:

1) Ying Ying (short FR) - http://sbf.rocks/showpos...5&postcount=27
2) Melanie - http://sbf.rocks/showpos...&postcount=201

As for the Korean, sorry to say, it did not work out. As i told bro-OP, there's a hint of HK actress and ex-Miss HK San San in her look, but only a hint. Her long face and jawline reminds me of San San straight away, which was not up my alley. Anyway, what turned me off was the heavy cig smoke smell in her room and after some negotiation, paid her and left.

After i left, i proceeded to Lavender food court for some REAL afternoon delights... Bwahahahahahah!!! But as i sat eating, my hungry brother was growling his head off!!! So no choice, went up to Eminent HC and for a while, thot i was at Leisure due to the similar deco and setup. Newbie Christine? On leave. Sugar? Busy. Haiz... OK lah, Yuki then - sad to say, she's some way behind the Yuki-sans of Leisure and Lexon. But a nice girl, nonetheless and very good masssage!!! My neck and shoulders were tight and she gave me a good 10 mins rub of the neck and shoulder regions - real refreshing. Too bad the SOP catbath and FJ was a 7/10 - No frenching or kissing.

Eminent has a very large TV lounge and dining area, straddling between the reception area and the rooms and facilities inside. So it's a very good place to relax in and watch the girls go by as you enjoy a cuppa and some food...
When i was there last night, there were 3 Ah Peks at the sofa - I think they were camped there having a good time beo-ing the girls... Bwahahahahaha!!!

Cheers and cheong-ahhhhh.......!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1