The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 14-03-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

KD might be tempted to bring him GJ for MK,but I'll prefer MK against Stoke for his better heading. Wonder whether GJ could play right midfield.

I see some nice partnerships, SD and AC, LS and Stevie...

In central defence, i hope Skretel remains injury free.. counting on him...

Can't wait for Stoke game...
Old 15-03-2012, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
KD should make the LS-SG-AC partnership a permanent feature......... I think many teams dunno how to handle all three playing together at once.
Agreed. The league season is almost gone now, we have nothing to lose so let's use the remaining matches to build up a decent partnership among the 3. Kenny has been overly cautious in some of our matches, and let's hope Stevie remains fit.
Old 15-03-2012, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -105 / Power: 0
Comjuka Comjuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Agreed. The league season is almost gone now, we have nothing to lose so let's use the remaining matches to build up a decent partnership among the 3. Kenny has been overly cautious in some of our matches, and let's hope Stevie remains fit.
I liked the LS-SG-AC combination too. The other game that they played together was also awesome and clearly caused trouble to the opposing team.
Hope KD will retain this partnership and play them together more often.
Old 15-03-2012, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what a performance!

Finally seeing midfielders and full backs attacking balls to the box, midfield and forward link play was superb! I really think the team plays so much better with Carroll in and Adam out.

I agree with all who think Stevie, Suarez and Carroll should start more, they really looked dangerous together.
Credit to Spearing as well who allowed Stevie to go forward often and well played by Carra, though he had a good game.

Interesting stats about Carroll too, we seem to win more games with him playing, whether he scores or not, he contributes to wins somehow and I will take that.
Old 15-03-2012, 05:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SH1491 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, wat a great performance by chelsea something this team should learn from.
Old 16-03-2012, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SamFaced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A bit off pool comments...
Did u guys watched the Bilbao - Man u game juz now?...Despite pool not doin so well past few years, its been a source of joy to watch when teams whack e hell out of Manure...they were chasing shadows in Spain in the game juz ended...and that was not even Barca or Madrid...they cant even match a team in 7th place in La Liga...ill be sleepin happily soon to know that fcking manure is most probbly gonna b trphyless this season...
No disrespect to KD... Perhaps we need somedy like Bilbao's coach ( Marcelo Bielsa) to b at the helm. Mayb then we will see our beloved Pool playing the way they used to play back when i frst fell in luv with them in e erly 90s... Lots of passing, clever switches of play.. Plenty of nice build up plays and of course... Lotsa goals n trophies...Gd night kopites.. All d best for Sundays match ;0)
Old 16-03-2012, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFaced View Post
Did u guys watched the Bilbao - Man u game juz now?...Despite pool not doin so well past few years, its been a source of joy to watch when teams whack e hell out of Manure...they were chasing shadows in Spain in the game juz ended...and that was not even Barca or Madrid...they cant even match a team in 7th place in La Liga...ill be sleepin happily soon to know that fcking manure is most probbly gonna b trphyless this season...
No disrespect to KD... Perhaps we need somedy like Bilbao's coach ( Marcelo Bielsa) to b at the helm. Mayb then we will see our beloved Pool playing the way they used to play back when i frst fell in luv with them in e erly 90s... Lots of passing, clever switches of play.. Plenty of nice build up plays and of course... Lotsa goals n trophies...Gd night kopites.. All d best for Sundays match ;0)
Yep dnt forget ur team lost to the teams in last position. As u fools say talk abt 1ly fools here.
Old 16-03-2012, 02:21 PM
Samster

i guess i am the only one disappointed United didnt beat Bilbao.
Obviously I would rather see Citeh win the league, so would have helped in United had a more congested fixture list.
Old 16-03-2012, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Like that then this season they won't even get a single trophy mah
Old 16-03-2012, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Like that then this season they won't even get a single trophy mah
i was hoping they made it to the final and lost

I think if Citeh lose to Chel$ki next week..then it's going to be very difficult to win the league.

btw yesterday was the club's 120th anniversary since being founded in 1892. So feels even better to beat Everton this week
Old 16-03-2012, 08:17 PM
Samster (M)

ha ha, the fools again started talking about the champs. Tats y im stickin to this forum.
Old 16-03-2012, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

How I wish that every game can be played like the previous match.

CB is injured. Hope he recovers in time for the next match.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...-stoke-s-style

Kenny Dalglish will assess the fitness of Craig Bellamy ahead of Sunday's FA Cup quarter-final against a Stoke side whose style of play he believes is wrongly criticised.

Bellamy joined Glen Johnson, Daniel Agger and Jack Robinson in the treatment room this week.

Dalglish told Liverpoolfc.tv: "Glen has got a niggle, Bellers had a niggle the other night. We'll wait and see.

"Daniel is not available while his rib heels. Fabio Aurelio is back training and Jack Robbo will be back training on Monday."

Liverpool will face Stoke for the fourth time this season, with the previous encounters producing a win, a loss and a draw.

Dalglish knows exactly what to expect.

"We know it's going to be difficult, we know they're going to be very well organised and we know they're going to be a threat at set plays," he said.

"In some quarters Tony Pulis's team are criticised for the way they play but they won't get any criticism from us. They play the way that's best suited to them, they play within the rules and they're a credit to that football club.

"What they've done has been fantastic. They've had a fantastic season.

"They got to the final of the FA Cup last year, they qualified for the Europa League and have had a fantastic run in that before being put out by Valencia. They played very well and were unfortunate to get knocked out."

The team that prevails on Sunday will visit Wembley for the semi-finals.

It would be Liverpool's second trip there this season following the Carling Cup win over Cardiff City, after which the players and staff were filmed celebrating in the dressing room.

Dalglish added: "Stoke have been to Wembley too, they've tasted it before and they know what the rewards are and how much they enjoyed it, although they lost the final.

"We've been to Wembley as well, we enjoyed it and we want to go back. We've been, we've tasted it.

"But every one of the eight teams have the same incentive - to get to Wembley. Whether you've been before and want to go back or you've never been and have got the hunger to get there, it doesn't make any difference."

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 16-03-2012, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...nrique?cc=4716

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 17-03-2012, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFaced View Post
Did u guys watched the Bilbao - Man u game juz now?...Despite pool not doin so well past few years, its been a source of joy to watch when teams whack e hell out of Manure...
we had heavily linked to Javi Matinez during Rafa's time...
and recently Iker Muniain as well, their young winger...

Real Madrid will listen to loan offers for out-of-favor Nuri Sahin in the summer, Marca reports.

we should take him on loan with option of permanent move, thou i can't see him wanting to join us...
he is miles better than CA....
Old 17-03-2012, 04:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post

he is miles better than CA....