The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-10-2015, 09:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichigo_ichie View Post
Just imagine if his wife find out! Of course he scared!
LOL...joke of the day..
Old 20-10-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros try this gal before , how is her service .. thanks?

http://www.sweetprcbabes.org/#!kai-x...08102015/c19is

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 20-10-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Arisen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

My MR For Bessie 贝西 (LTD)
https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p=13617207

Shower: Showered alone in a shared bathroom
Looks: 8.5/10 (Look like the photo because she was wearing make up)
Boobs: 9.5/10 C or D Cup (One of the biggest boobs I handle, nice to rub/touch/suck! )
Body: 6.5/10 (More towards the meaty side with slight tummy fats but her boobs make up for this )
Massage: 8/10 (Average massage skill, hard and hits the right spot)
BM:9.5/10 (BM was sensually done both back and front, then later when her boobs are on my face, I started sucking her huge boobs and lick her nipples)
BF: 9/10 (First time trying BF and I must say it was really shiok, maybe I weak cause I come pretty fast during the BF, bros should give her BF a try!)
Catbath: 9/10 (She almost licked my whole body with her powerful tongue and spend most of her time licking and sucking my nipples)
HJ: 8.5/10 (She will lay beside you, licking/sucking ur nipples couples with some sexy moan while doing the HJ)

Overall a nice experience for me, will RTM if time/money permits
Old 21-10-2015, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
Oranj3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOranj3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOranj3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Any bros try this gal before , how is her service .. thanks?

http://www.sweetprcbabes.org/#!kai-x...08102015/c19is
hi bro kiko! you can find more info from bro javabeans' compilation thread. this lady's info can be found here https://sbf.rocks/showth...541440&page=24

hope it helps
Old 21-10-2015, 05:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8048 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
who is looking for big boobs?

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/chanel-massage/

Need intel on this. Anyone?
She is not new but lack of MRs

http://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p=13268004
Old 21-10-2015, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 20
Zecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to all

Any good MLs that can perform genuine JG now? Really miss YF and her girls
Old 21-10-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 13
wildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So gents whats the outlook for going ML today?
Old 21-10-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Any ML provide nice BBBJ?
Old 21-10-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10105 / Power: 15
BBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
LOL...joke of the day..
+3 points returned.
Old 21-10-2015, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
koihero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried DREAM 梦.
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=562183
Here's my FR

Location - Not discreet, drive easy to find parking lot or 10min walk from nearest MRT (may get a little sweaty in this hot weather)

Room - Spacious and clean, the bathroom is so big, in fact, one can do a lot of action there

Massage - Hard, very hard. She used medium strength on me though, that's what she says. Left me in pain for a nearly a week. Maybe I should ask for softer strength

Attitude - Very good, she knows that art of talking to oneself. Sometime she say something and answer herself, maybe that's how she overcome boredom when no customers. She wears a smile at all times during the massage and no TV watching or taking calls/SMS during massage

Body - A little tummy, big boobs for squeezing

HJ - I opt for $150 package but still cannot shoot twice in 100min. I can't say her technique is bad, or rather, I just can't shoot again in a short time

Looks - Exactly like the picture. I don't really like her spaghetti hairdo though, looks too auntie-like

RTM? Yes if I'm looking serious massage. Overall is a good experience. Thumbs up!!!!
Old 21-10-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 11
Dixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice2014 View Post
Was on leave today. thought that i would have better luck getting my preferred booking with any of the popular MLs. But i was wrong. 3 smses sent out all came back empty. No even a reply. sian leh.
Bro, you are not alone. I tried a few targeted MLs and had the same results during the last two days. Three no reply, one said fully booked, and one said auntie came.
Old 21-10-2015, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
alee6566 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

A review for SHEILA from Ladypink:
http://www.sweetprcbabes.org/#!sheila-3915/con4

First time visiting this lady last night. Location was very discrete and no security guard to make things difficult. Not near MRT but near to a bus stop where they are quite a few buses so it wasn't too bad.
She staying alone with bathroom. The bathroom was clean. Her room was also neat and clean.
Her looks wise is somebody you won't reject. The more I look at her, the more i like it
Her massage was fantastic but still acceptable. Probably I'm her 2nd last customer and she was pretty tired.
Her JG is the reason I visit her and the feeling was hell good. She is very knowledgeable in this area and able to clearly explain what she's doing. I truly learnt alot from her last night. She is so good in this area that she can take control of your 2ic.
I'm usually a quiet person but she is able to make me converse smoothly with her, this just show how well she is able to hold a conversation.
During her HJ, she'll lay beside you with her head on your chest and slowly play with your 2ic, the feeling was truly wonderful.
Attitude wise, it was top class. I was late 10 mins for my appointment but she insisted on finishing the whole 90mins without shortchanging me.
Her boobs was just nice for her body, very handful.

RTM: Definitely!! A pity that I visited her too late as she is truly experience a genuine. Back for more...
Old 21-10-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 985 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixon View Post
Bro, you are not alone. I tried a few targeted MLs and had the same results during the last two days. Three no reply, one said fully booked, and one said auntie came.
They are still replying, depends on how u approach them. Even for first timers. Take care.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit

Last edited by derrickboy; 21-10-2015 at 05:54 PM.
Old 21-10-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Ping123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR
Xiao Jiao

Look: 6/10 (if you look in detail is the same person)
Attitude: 10/10 (willing to please, friendly)
Body: 5/10 (slight meaty, got stretch mark)
Massage: 5/10 (hardworking earns 5 points)
BBBJ: 10/10 (even though i am not BBBJ lover)
Catbath: 10/10
CIM: never try
HJ: never try
Frenching: depends
Overall 6/10, but she can be quite wild if clicked, so to me is 7/10
RTM: 50:50
Old 21-10-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 11
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
They are still replying, depends on how u approach them. Even for first timers. Take care.
bro...maybe u can enlighten us on how we should approach them thru sms & yielding with at least a simple reply. What i understand if they are busy or fully booked they would not even reply at all. thanks......... i am a bit 死心眼so when i target the ML i fancy i can wait for hrs just for a reply. It can get me pretty pissed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1