The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-10-2015, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

any comments ont his girl massage and ar?

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/lele-massage-fj/
Old 18-10-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhwalong View Post
This is not a place to judge. Should it genuine should it not. Please follow the rules . Do not disclose yourself, do not disclose others.
Anyway disclose here or not, nothing we can or will do. The ladies would have already blacklisted this number and that's sufficient.
Old 19-10-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Ya true, there's nothing much we can do. Just hope those ML/FL take care and be careful... Totally lost respect for that guy... Want to come out play and enjoy, then don't do this type of thing.
Old 19-10-2015, 02:27 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Respectfully, I ask brothers here not to post numbers of other brothers, even if this person is a rapist, retard, scammer, thief etc. If you want to do good, alert the webmasters or OKTs so that they know to ask their girls to blacklist.

It is your word against whoever that person is. For all I know, your number could belong to someone totally innocent but might be the target of a sabo or name-smearing. So to be fair to everyone, don't put up numbers here, even if you try to mask it like "912****7" etc.

I am against naming and shaming in online forums like this because there is no way to verify. Period.
Old 19-10-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Has anyone tried this ML before?
Any other feedback?
Is she local or PRC?

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelman1357 View Post
I wonder if this is a good thread to share my massage lobang. I have been supporting this massage lady. She is young, about 25 years old, slim and very gentle/ feminine. She can do fantastic massage, so much better than the market touching type. I find her worth the value and I can only afford to go twice in a month. To me, she is a rare gem and please keep it low. Currently she is working as professional masseur. So appointment in a day is limited.

My short report
Name: Amy
Look: Beautiful, 9/10 to me....
Body: Slim and fair white. Small size
Boob: B and pink
Personality: Very gentle, very good attitude to please.
Pros: Skillful in body massage, no rush and full 60mins. Strong GFE. U will be addicted.
Cons: No FJ. only HJ.

Damage is on high side $150/1hour. But after going through the session, massage is really enjoyable and relaxing. Value for $$$ for those who can afford. That's why I can only go twice in a month.

I wish by putting it in this thread so that all bros can write fair and truthful reviews on her. PM me if interested.

Face:
Old 19-10-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
insomnia12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
any comments ont his girl massage and ar?

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/lele-massage-fj/
Looks okie
Old 19-10-2015, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Chelsea9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr on Holiday.

Holiday not good as expected. Figure also not good. Breast saggy. Got tummy.
Not worth it.
Even 80 dollars I will not consider.
Got a lot better one out there.
Old 19-10-2015, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Guppie888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the MR, tried today, indeed very good and accommodating! Best ever encounter! Will RTM again!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikkiboy76 View Post
Commando this girl, came last weekend, share the MR here.

http://sglovecity.com/?p=260

Looks: 7/10. Very nice looking, may not be a perfect 10 but definitely good enough. Same as the photo but photo makeup abit thick though. Confirm same person.

Figure: 8/10. Quite ok height at 165, Handfull and soft boobs, between B and C but feel damn soft and firm. Good figure if you ask me.

Roaming: 10/10. 4G Autoroam, try for yourself, she is very accomodating, but please be gentle with her

HJ: 8/10. I opted for HJ. She is really putting in effort, she make sure that you are comfortable and enjoy yourself. Very hardworking. Love her GFE.

Massage: 9/10. Good strength and skills, very hardworking and will ask you if the strength is good enough. Massage from top to bottom. Covered from neck to legs and hands.

Attitude/GFE: 10/10. I give her a 10/10, she is really nice towards me and accommodating to my request and put on a smiling face throughout the session, she is really a nice lady, please don't bully her.

RTM: Confirm chop guarantee! For $70, no where has the same value, trust me on this!

Room: She has her own 1bedroom apartment big and spacious, hope you guys can support her abit, her rental is on the high side, she just arrive not much lobang.

Overall yes she is indeed a gem, absolutely enjoyed my time with her. Please take care of her and be gentle to her, she is a good girl and always ready to please you. Already start to miss her now and just booked any appointment with her next week.
Old 19-10-2015, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
redhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Thanks bro steelman for the recommendation. She is a sweet PRC.

Quote:
I wonder if this is a good thread to share my massage lobang. I have been supporting this massage lady. She is young, about 25 years old, slim and very gentle/ feminine. She can do fantastic massage, so much better than the market touching type. I find her worth the value and I can only afford to go twice in a month. To me, she is a rare gem and please keep it low. Currently she is working as professional masseur. So appointment in a day is limited.

My short report
Pros: Skillful in body massage, no rush and full 60mins. Strong GFE. U will be addicted.

Damage is on high side $150/1hour. But after going through the session, massage is really enjoyable and relaxing. Value for $$$ for those who can afford. That's why I can only go twice in a month.

I wish by putting it in this thread so that all bros can write fair and truthful reviews on her. PM me if interested.

Face:
Old 19-10-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
crafter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thx snakeking87 & Howdy20 bro!!

wa headache!! 1 vote each... planning to go next wk!
Old 19-10-2015, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all
Red face Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Posting another FR from my recent adventure.

Liwen :
https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p=13262201

This is maybe the 7th or 8th RTM to liwen for me, mainly cause she is one of the few ML that can make me shoot 2 or 3 times in a short time

Booked at 7pm, took a bus to her location as her location is not near mrt stations.
Place could be hard to find for first timers, but for me the first time it was pretty easy if you listen to instructions closely.
Pretty dam discreet for the entrance, almost impossible to spot you leaving or entering.
Bros driving could park nearby, no private parking available. Do not listen to her initial instructions for driving as u could mistook the building and drive inside the wrong one

Door was left unlocked, opened and saw a pretty ML in her late 20s, petite and silky smooth skin. She was wearing just panties and a oversized white T-shirt. Proceeded to her room, nicely lit with comfortable lighting.

She helped me to undress, during which she commented that I had gained some weight at my butt which she liked due to my recent visits to the gym . Showered alone, as i preferred to do it alone, much cleaner doing it myself

Laid down on the bed, fresh nice towels and she started off by asking how many times i wanna shoot . One good thing is that she always asks how many times i wanted that day, might depend on how much ammo i have available to release

Opted for twice, as usual but she said " hmm , how about three today "
That gave me an instant hard-on while she started her BM. Oh boy it was heavenly , having a pretty ML give u an BM, with the side mirror available to look at her horny seductive face as she stares at you through the mirror.During the BM, she gave an cathbath too, which included nibbling and licking my ears which she knows i like. Her tongues at times lingered around my asshole , which drove me crazy and was a pity that she don't do AR for the matter but respect her decision and treat her well pls

Started with the HDLY, which tortured me for 5 minutes, before flipping me over and lying beside me whilst giving me a HJ. Didn't rush at all, slow and sensual and I could not tahan and shot it all out. When i was about to shoot, she started frenching me and that drove me over the wall and shot all out. Luckily she blocked the shots with her hand, if not sure hit my own face haha Also, please keep ur mouth clean or she won't do frenching at all haha

After cleaning me up , proceeded with her massage, which involved some elbow rubbing or with her forearms, untied all my knots from recent gym sessions. Her massage I would rate as 7/10, not good like Nuru Anqi, but also not piano massage. During the massage kept talking to her about all my troubles, one nice girl to talk to as she is very chatty. Usually I take awhile to warm up, but with her its a different story completely.

She started her 2nd attack on me, this time round it was even more shiok as she used her other hand techniques on me, surrendered after a mere 10 minutes, which is fast for my 2nd shot as i don't usually shoot that fast with other MLs.

After the 2nd shot, she proceeded to give me head and hand massage, which were equally good and I almost fell asleep before she started frenching me again and played with my balls with her hands. Third shot took me out completely, which ended my wonderful 90min session. Wonder why I stopped returning to find her , but looking forward to the next session when my vitamin M recharges

Shall stop visiting MPs as they are really expensive and are quite dangerous due to recent AV raids which are dam active

Well, that ends my humble FR and my contribution to help other bros consider if you want to find her. FYI : she doesn't do frenching usually if i'm not wrong, is just i kept finding her and she remembers me , same with 3 shots !
Old 19-10-2015, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovingme View Post
Well, that ends my humble FR and my contribution to help other bros consider if you want to find her. FYI : she doesn't do frenching usually if i'm not wrong, is just i kept finding her and she remembers me , same with 3 shots !
Lol... I visited liwen once before and although I agree she's a safe bet, I never got the treatment she gave you. Guess better to leave out the perks that only u get off the MR la

Last edited by qwerty0870; 19-10-2015 at 11:04 PM.
Old 19-10-2015, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
indea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Here is the link
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=562183
http://www.sweetprcbabes.org/#!dream-15915/c38p

I just had a session with her. Her massage skill is tiptop awesomely professional. As per the link mentioned, must try the HDLY and JG.

I grade her massage skill 9/10. This is one sweet looking ML with real massage skill. She in my top 3 list now. For bros that enjoys true massage, she is the one.
I wish by putting it in this thread so that all bros can write fair and truthful reviews on her.
Old 20-10-2015, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Kensan74 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

My short report

Face:
Bro, can pm me the contact? Thanks!
Old 20-10-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

http://www.sexydreamgal.com/#!crystal/c1xse

(I think she is on one or more other OKT's website)

As I am a sucker for MILFs, got to try this ML recently.

Location wise, she has a studio apartment somewhere on the fringes of Area G. Not really near the MRT stations and for those who do not drive, perhaps buses are more convenient. Her apartment block is located on the main road. For those who drive, there is a public carpark next to her block but you need to find it.

Looks: from SDG's website, I thought she is more to the bigger size type of lady (I prefer my ladies to have a bit of meat ), but as they say, photographs can and usually are deceiving. She is no more than a size 6 and one could easily carry her off her feet if she allowed it. She is definitely a MILF, probably mid-30's but keeps herself rather well. Tits are probably B+ and slightly saggy, but still nice to suckle at...hehe.

Massage: from my earlier posts, brothers should know I am more into good massages than the piano playing type. This ML is not bad, not the best I have ever tried but still not bad. She uses more of her elbows (maybe because she is small built) and can deliver broad strokes than loosen up your back muscles. Minus point is that her leg massage is almost non-existent. After my back massage, she went straight to HDLY.

HJ: she is rather patient tugging my prick and uses some variety. I suppose she should be given some marks for effort but to each his own. Perhaps her techniques are not suitable to me. Still managed to ejaculate though.

Overall: Reasonable and passable. Would I RTM? Probably not. Still a lot of other MILFs to try....

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1