The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 09-05-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
s4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Squirting recommendation

Just curious, Cindy at KSC tcm still there? Long time no news from her... She also pro squirter milf
Old 10-05-2022, 04:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

To each their own, no need to question why some bros prefer whatever treatment, and risks

As for that guy claim kena, he was caught changing his story multiple times with his main account, thats why nobody really bothers with him

Disclaimer still, there will always be risks. You play, you must accept the consequences

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 10-05-2022, 06:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenetan80 View Post
upz for esther and the squirters..anybody interested in trying esther may pm me..cheers and have a happy bonking week
Esther from Odyxxxxx Sxx? I love her abalone. So juicy
Old 10-05-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 21
tatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

of all the ML, Only MM and C allow me to FJ, MX, Molly dint offer and i dint try QQ yet. any lucky bro able to score?
Old 10-05-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

C and MM genuinely love sex and their job - sucking dicks, squirting, AR, frenching and other kinky stuff. Some bros also wrote about raw pussy and dick rubbing, i got rubbed till i cum but C is so damn skillful to manoeuvre her petite body to make sure no semen touched her pussy.

Now that dome 1 opened, i will be busy over there first before coming back to C and MM
Old 10-05-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
C and MM genuinely love sex and their job - sucking dicks, squirting, AR, frenching and other kinky stuff. Some bros also wrote about raw pussy and dick rubbing, i got rubbed till i cum but C is so damn skillful to manoeuvre her petite body to make sure no semen touched her pussy.

Now that dome 1 opened, i will be busy over there first before coming back to C and MM
Bro - u right about that Dome 1 is flooding with new Thai Tom Yum FL docking in SG.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 10-05-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Esther from Odyxxxxx Sxx? I love her abalone. So juicy

Haha, tastes yummy right and leaks easily
Old 17-05-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post

Agree Bro, when their beast mode is ON, we got to be a little careful not to get sucked into their pussy. Quite hiong sia
Old 17-05-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 17
242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
Agree Bro, when their beast mode is ON, we got to be a little careful not to get sucked into their pussy. Quite hiong sia

I also ever entered MM raw before few minutes then untill i cummed CIPed inside
Old 18-05-2022, 06:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
BAWAM is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by 242424 View Post
I also ever entered MM raw before few minutes then untill i cummed CIPed inside
Precisely how STD was being transmitted.
Old 18-05-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 17
242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAWAM View Post
many also succumbed to MM raw pussy when she sit on their faces. dun tell me u will reject when she sit on my hard dick and start riding
Old 19-05-2022, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAWAM View Post
Bro Bawan, how is your test result? Hope you are fine
Old 19-05-2022, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 13
AndyFeng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAndyFeng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAndyFeng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAndyFeng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
Getting "sucked into their pussy" is really the right phrase to describe the situation when both you and C or MM are on beast mode. Beware how the dark side "sucks" you in deeper and deeper, just stop and get tested.
Old 19-05-2022, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Asscc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyFeng77 View Post
Same past experiences as bro's FR, when Cheryl is on top, she rubs her clit against my rod and squirts her warm cum on it. After few visits, my dick got the privilege of "accidental" slips into her pussy during the rod rubbing thing. There was once she let him stay inside for quite long and makes giggly dirty talks with me. I was torn between talking to her and enjoying the feeling of my rod engulfed in her warm pussy. She enjoys seeing me squirm and struggle. Then she slowly lifted herself to see me despair losing every bit of that precious raw moment. She backs down slightly, my mind was bursting like omg is she going to really start humping? Gave me a ray of hope before she grins cheekily and fully exits. Damn she is a little sick pervert haha.
The trick is to just lay still and let her be in control, any impulse to start humping her raw will wake up her defense instead and ends everything. But after that is all capped FJ (B.Y.O.C). All this is according to chemistry and how you heightens her mood.

This was some time ago. I could still big head over small head. Did my check up and stopped going. Afraid of deeper addiction and the urge to venture deeper into the dark side. haha
Bro able to introduce pm
Old 19-05-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future

Can share esther contacts? i already post mm,chery,meinazi frs here. hope someone can share
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1