The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tuina TCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
yes i think the name is ling ling?is she the boss?u got any happenings with her?
No she not the boss... same lor only free hj and roaming top... bottom outside pants ok but cannot go in... but her looks and figure cmi la... only thing is she younger than the rest there...

i just go back there a few mths ago.. wah lau is sibei jialat... wont go back anymore... now looking ard for the next permanant playground...
Old 19-04-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
That place got teasing? Agree about the environment which I don’t like can always hear uncles talking loudly when getting massaged.

I visited a few times only one ml who is no longer working there gave me free hjs many years ago. Last few times I went I always specifically requested for the lady boss who is your typical ah soh. Good strength but nothing else. Stopped going there as everytime after I book her, she always tried to push to her staff which I’m not keen in.
Few years ago almost all their ML provide good teasing and most also gives free HJ, but after covid, all the service go down hill lor...
Old 19-04-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
No she not the boss... same lor only free hj and roaming top... bottom outside pants ok but cannot go in... but her looks and figure cmi la... only thing is she younger than the rest there...

i just go back there a few mths ago.. wah lau is sibei jialat... wont go back anymore... now looking ard for the next permanant playground...
Wah you got free hj lucky leh..I went to her like 3-4 Times nothing . She was very careful when massaging the dick area. Not sure if we got the same person. Only know mine by the name of lily. She always wear differently from the rest of the MLs and looks to be in her 40/50s. and always handle the cashier.

Last edited by sianguy2006; 19-04-2023 at 11:46 AM.
Old 19-04-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah you got free hj lucky leh..I went to her like 3-4 Times nothing . She was very careful when massaging the dick area. Not sure if we got the same person. Only know mine by the name of lily. She always wear differently from the rest of the MLs and looks to be in her 40/50s. and always handle the cashier.
eh wrong number liao bro.. ling ling is the one that will give free hj... the boss i dunno who....
Old 19-04-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 812 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lily or Li jie is the boss. Last time, if you scrutinize the wall behind the counter there is an award cert bearing the name. I wouldn't want her to massage
Old 11-05-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Namelesswarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bros, I've found 1 gem 💎 to share, if you all interested.
bro can pm me ? i can trade with you
Old 11-05-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 10
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Tuina TCM

TS, you are everywhere asking for contacts. Envy you able to get so many reputation points as a result. I hope you use your hard-earned money to chiong like many brothers here instead of getting contact numbers and pm to us as your own. Please pm/share with me your favourite gem contact. Thanks.
Old 12-05-2023, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 11
perks is a name known to allperks is a name known to allperks is a name known to allperks is a name known to allperks is a name known to allperks is a name known to all

Hi bros, looking fur authentic cupping and juagen. Not sure if possible to be done together. Please enlighten me bros 🙏🏻
Old 25-05-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Amigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros..any proper tuina massage to recommend?
Old 14-06-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
Ace2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been visiting Sxx Dxx tcm at beauty world area cos was legiy registered tcm but i check the sg tcm registry today and seem like no longer listed. Anyone know why?

If no longer listed, then i cant claim my company health insurance. Anyone else got any similar lobang to share?
Old 27-06-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 4
Jayz1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by triplemae View Post
I have been to a spa, my appointment is 10pm , all the ML there are wearing short dresses, when they sit down, you can clearly see what color they are wearing, as for what they are wearing before 10pm ,this is a question mark❓
Bro can share ? Please
Old 13-12-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2724 / Power: 6
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

any bros tried yiyi from jia kang beach rd? photos looks quite chio....
Old 13-12-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 5
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by humsuplou69 View Post
Previously tried when she at RV. Boobs power. Massage ok. Here I dunno their menu.

Edit: Sorry mistook her and michxxxe. Michxxxe is the 1 at RV. Her name previously was yiyi.

Last edited by Juzicy; 13-12-2023 at 09:18 AM.
Old 13-12-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2724 / Power: 6
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzicy View Post
Previously tried when she at RV. Boobs power. Massage ok. Here I dunno their menu.

Edit: Sorry mistook her and michxxxe. Michxxxe is the 1 at RV. Her name previously was yiyi.
no worries bro, any specials with her??? thanks for info by the way
Old 14-12-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 22
Absolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsuplou69 View Post
Tried to Jia kang recently, and had Vicky. Her massage is just on the right spot, not those touch on the surface and press bit here and there. Her is really into the muscle and can put me to sleep even i wasn't sleepy

As laying down forward, she gave me a nice 10min edging before turning over. Then gave me a slow HJ and then release. Can roam as well. And seems like something else on the menu as well

Damage 1b1r excluding entrance

Got her wechat as well. Will explore the off menu other than HJ next week

Last edited by Absolute_Lust; 14-12-2023 at 01:49 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1