The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 11
jamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Days in a Uni

If this is a real story, I would say u quite jialat. If gf, i can understand why u didn't save her. But wife? Come on
Old 11-05-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
atomicrara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interested to know who she had an affair with
Old 11-05-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
shadowst11 is a splendid one to beholdshadowst11 is a splendid one to beholdshadowst11 is a splendid one to beholdshadowst11 is a splendid one to beholdshadowst11 is a splendid one to beholdshadowst11 is a splendid one to behold

we need to know what will happen next!!
Old 11-05-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
huechueihuem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

🤩🤩🤩🤩eagerly waiting
Old 11-05-2024, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
OleyOley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamestan1 View Post
If this is a real story, I would say u quite jialat. If gf, i can understand why u didn't save her. But wife? Come on
Come on what??
Old 12-05-2024, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Mega updates coming up.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 12-05-2024, 12:33 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Ep 17

Chin: sit on the sofa....

There was a sofa in the pantry and Priscilla sat on it with both feet on the floor and hands on her tummy. She was looking uneasy and uncomfortable.

He took the pantry hand moisturizer and went over to her, before squeezing a few drops on her chest.

She cringed when the liquid touched her, as if they were poisonous liquid but infact, they were clean and just came out from the bottle.

He chuckled and sat next to her.

I took out my phone, made sure that it was on the dimmest setting and stuck out only the lens and started recording.

He first spread the moisturizer over her chest without touching her breasts but upon contact, she instantly she tensed up but did not push him away.

Touching her very lightly with just his finger tips, he began to draw small circles on her skin.

He started moving very slowly from her neck, down to her collar bone and then to her chest.

Priscilla looked away from him and closed her eyes tightly.

He lingered his finger on her chest for a while before continued to move his fingers down to her breasts.

Chin did not grab them and just continued to trace his finger all over her tits but making sure he did not touch her nipples. Even so, her nipples began to turn hard.

He continued with this for the next few minutes and eventually removed his fingers from her body.

She opened her eyes to see what he was doing.

He squeezed more moisturizer on his hand and this time, he placed his palms on her tummy and began to move his hands in circles, massaging her.
Slowly, he went downwards and once again, she looked away and squeezed her eyes tight.

Chin continued to stroke her body with his hands and they went down to her thighs.

He spread her legs apart and massage the area just outside of her labia lips where the joint between her body and her thighs were. He stroked her gently there, making sure he did not touch her pussy at all.

A few minutes later, he stopped.

Chin: knee on the sofa and turn to face the other side....

As she adjusted her position, he replenish the moisturizer on his hands.

With her butt in the air now, he began to massage her butt cheeks and her thighs. His fingers moved very close to her pussy but once again he did not touch it.

Her breath became slightly more rapid and it took only about a minutes before the first drop of liquid appeared between her pussy lips.

He grinned.

Chin: turn over....

She turned around but he asked her to sit facing him.

He made her leaned her body back on the armrest behind her and spread her thighs.

Her pussy was now facing him and with more moisturizer, he began to massage her inner thighs.

After a while, he slide his hands up her body, over her tummy and onto her breasts.

This time, he used his palm to slide up across her tits and when he went over her nipples, he used his thumb to lightly brush against those erected nubs.

For the first time, she let out a soft moan.

Priscilla: ah.....

He massaged her breasts for a few minutes, not particularly touching her nipples before sliding his hands back onto her tummy and down to her inner thighs.

For the next few minutes, he proceeded to tease her, caressing the area just outside of her pussy again.

By manipulating the skin that were surrounding her pussy, he was able to spread her nether lips apart and pushed them close again without actually getting into contact with her pussy.

Each time her nether lips were spread, even from where I was, I could see more of her love juices flowing out from her pussy and each time he closed her pussy, he spread of more of her juices amongst her nether lips.

She opened her eyes and looked down, shook her head and closed her eyes tightly again. I knew she was trying suppress those sensations.

Chin knew that as well and he left her thighs alone and when back up to her tits. This time, he began to fondle her sensitive nipples directly with his fingers.

Priscilla: ah.... ah..... ah.....

She began to moan softly.

He had been expertly teasing her none stop for over 10 minutes and the next time his hands went back to her thighs again, her hands followed his.

As he began to massage the same area just away from her pussy, she put her finger on her clitoris and started to rub herself.

Priscilla: ah.... ah..... ah.....

He held her wrist and lifted her hand away.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. Immediately, he pressed his thumb into her clitoris and began to rub it.

Priscilla: ahhh.... aaaahhhhhh....

She started to push her pussy towards his hand.

Fred had touched her before in the club but she was drunk then and even so, she had rejected his touch. Ajay had inserted his finger and she had pushed him away immediately.

She was not drunk currently and yet allowing Chin to touch her willing. It seemed that he had teased her body so much that she was obviousy craving for his touch.

Unlike when he first touch her, she was now unmistakably enjoying it.

Priscilla's love juice had been flowing out from her pussy for sometime now and had formed a small stream down her butt and onto the sofa.

As he rubbed her clit, Chin collected her love juice with his fingers and immediately inserted one of his fingers into her.

Priscilla: ahhh.... aaaahhhhhh....

At the same instance, she grabbed both her tits.

He began to fuck her pussy with his finger and she closed her eyes and moaned readily.

Priscilla: aahhh.... aahhh....

I could not believe my eyes. She had only exhibited these reactions when we were still dating and I had not seen them for a long time now. Apparently she was enjoying the pleasure the old man was giving to her.

Using his free hand, Chin pulled out his cock from his pants.

He was in his sixties and I had not expected to see an erection but his cock was hard, definitely not standing straight up at full mast but it was hard.

She was not aware of this.

Suddenly he removed his finger from her and immediately pushed his cock into her pussy.

She opened her eyes and instantly retreated until she was furthest away from him on the sofa.

She stared bitterly at his semi hard cock that was drenched with her juices and there was a panick look on her face.

Priscilla: no!... no!... you can't do that!....

He did not attempt to grab her and merely tilted his head and looked at her without saying anything.

Priscilla: no!.... no!.. I can't do that again!....

Chin: well, it's up to you....

Priscilla: AARRGH!! I DON'T KNOW!!!.... I DON'T KNOW!!!.... TELL HIM IF YOU WANT!!.... I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!!.......

In her sudden shocked and confusion, she grabbed all her clothes that were around the pantry and dashed up the stairs.

He shrugged, zipped up and went back to his desk as if nothing had just happened.

I was stunned by her latter reactions. I thought that she had succumbed to his teasing and yet she reacted so adversely. I did not know what to think.

5 minutes later, she came down and without speaking to him, she left the office.

I was worried about her and quickly took my stuffs and just like how I had came in, I let myself out of the office.

Just as I ran around the building to the front, I saw her getting into a taxi.

My car was still at the workshop but I managed to flag another taxi and chased after her.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 12-05-2024, 12:34 AM
Samster

Ep 18

11am

It was not exactly a car chase and there were no stuns like those movies and my taxi just followed the one Priscilla was in.

She dropped off at the columbarium where her grandfather was but I did not entered.

Since I was waiting for her, I began to think about what my next steps would be.

I wanted to take revenge on Chin, not for violating my wife but for threatening her. However, I decided that knowing what she did took more precedence for me.

1pm

My wife finally came out from the building and got into another taxi.

Luckily, I managed to flag down another taxi almost immediately and followed her again.

Without having her lunch, she went back to the office.

I waited for 10 minutes before entering the office and Chin looked up.

Chin: hey Sam... I didn't have lunch with your wife... she went off somewhere earlier....

Me: she's upstairs now?

Chin: yeah....

Me: Do you have time to join me for coffee? My treat...

Chin: ok....

1.30pm

As we were walking towards the nearest coffeeshop, I took out my phone and showed him the video.

He stopped.

Chin: what the fuck?! you were there and you let it happened?!.... are you stupid?!

I ignored his question.

Me: what happens if I send this to your wife? What will your children and grandchildren think about you?

He frowned

Chin: why will you want to do that?... your wife will be exposed too....

Me: to whom?.... me?... I'm not concerned....

He kept quiet for a while before speaking.

Chin: what do you want?...

Me: I saw her crying and talking to you yesterday... I want to know what she told you, about the guy she slept with.

Chin: oh.... so that's what this is about....

He brightened up and seemed to be thinking of some schemes but I stopped him.

Me: don't play tricks or try to lie because I'll find out.... and I'm not interested in your games....

Chin: ok... fine....

I could see that he refocused his attention and started to tell me what she said.

On Sunday, she was supposed to go to her ex-colleagues wedding.

When she arrived under our block and headed for her taxi pickup point, she found Ajay waiting for her.

He told her that he managed to get her details and offered her $50k to sleep with him.

She had been unhappy with me about some stuffs that happened between me and my ex-girlfriend on Saturday and so she affected his offer.

Me: what?! What did I do?!!

Chin: I don't know.... she didn't say... she only told me about the guy.... and after she slept with him, she regretted it and felt guilty towards you...
Chin: so she broke down when she was talking to me about work.... That's all.... do you also want to know how I get to fuck her?... heh... heh....

I had all the information I needed and put my hand on his shoulder.

Me: Uncle Chin, I can buy you coffee but you cannot not tell anyone about this whole thing, including that we spoke about this....
Me: if you tell anyone about it, even to Priscilla, I will show the video to your family and I will also go after your daughter and daughter-in-laws as well....

Chin: are you threatening me?

Me: no... I'm just reminding you that you should not tell anyone about what Priscilla told you or what you did to her or we even had this conversation....

I did not want him to tell her that we spoke because I had a plan to speak to her. If she knew that I had already spoken to him about this, my plan would not work and she would be furious.

Chin: hmm... ok but if she reports me?...

Me: she won't.... because if she does, everyone will come to know what happen, including me..... and if she had wanted to report you, she would have done it just now....

Chin: but what if... I mean what if she did?...

Me: if she does, I'll help you settle it.... so, can we have an agreement?...

He thought about it and nodded.

Me: good... let's go for coffee....

It might seem strange that I would still go for coffee with a guy who had just fucked my wife.

Perhaps of what had happened between me and Kirsty in the past, I was not too bothered if Priscilla had sex with other guys as long as she told me about it or I was there to witness it. However, if she tried to keep me in the dark, I would not be pleased.

I had intended to take revenge on him but since he had willingly given me all the information, I did not want to pursue any further with him and knew what I must do.

As we started to walk towards the coffeeshop again, he looked at me curiously

Chin: Sam, are you not angry that I did that to her?

Me: no... it's her choice.... and I respected it....

Old 12-05-2024, 12:34 AM
Samster

Ep 19

2.15pm

When we returned back to the office, Greg was still not back and Priscilla was alone working by her desk on the 2nd floor.

I pulled Greg's seat over to her and sat down.

Me: baby... I've something I wanted to talk to you about....

Priscilla: yes?

She frowned and was apprehensive.

Although Chin did not know much, he told me that my wife was upset with me about Kristy in the first place. I could guess that it was due to our meeting on Saturday.

Me: I want to talk about Kristy.... last Saturday was the first time I met her after I graduated and it was you who pulled me along....

Priscilla: yes I did... but I shouldn't have....

Me: no... it's good because I had been avoiding the issue and escaping it. meeting her forced me to face it and you have helped me to find my peace.

Priscilla: I helped you to find peace but it brought turmoil to me....

Me: I just want to tell you that I don't have any feelings for Kristy any more....

Priscilla: but she still feels for you.... I didn't know that until I saw how she behaved towards you after you apologized and also her tattoo.... it's not South Korea.... she engraved your initials onto her body and did not remove it...

I held her hand.

Me: I swear that I don't feel anything for her..... I won't meet her again......

Priscilla: she asked me on last Sunday if she could meet you again....

Me: no... I don't want to meet her. you can tell her that....

Priscilla: I didn't reply to her....

Me: then you should....

She shook her head.

Priscilla: you were devoted to her once....

Me: yes... once.... it was a long time back.... since then, I've chose you and I'm devoted to you now....

Priscilla: I know.... but I just feel insecure....

I kissed the back of her hand.

Me: you should put more trust in me....

Priscilla: yes... but she's Kristy.... your previous lover and suddenly I'm scared of her...

Me: don't be.... remember, you were so confident in the past?....

Priscilla: yes but we weren't married then and I can't lose you because we were not together.... now we are married, if you leave, I'll lose you...

Me: baby, to me, you are the best and that's why I married you while also avoiding her.... I won't leave you for her or anyone...

She bit her lips.

Priscilla: I've something to tell you....

It took her about a minute before she gathered enough courage.

As she spoke, tears began to flow down her cheeks and she stammered.

Priscilla: I'm.... I'm ..... Sorry.... sorry.... but I.... I slept with Ajay....

I already knew about it but had to pretend that this was the first time I was hearing it.

I waited for a moment as if I was trying to absorb the news before speaking.

Me: I don't believe you did that.

Priscilla: I did....

Me: if so, when did that happen?

She told me exactly the same thing that Chin told me.

Me: why did you do it?

I did not use an accusing tone but more of a curious tone to ask her.

Priscilla: I'm sorry and know that it's not an excuse..... but I was very sad about Kristy and you.... I didn't know what to do... she's my friend and you're my hubby....
Priscilla: then Ajay suddenly appeared under our block and offered me a lot of money.... I thought about how close Kristy and you were and I was jealous and hurt.....
Priscilla: So I just accepted his offer.... after all, he had been trying it since the previous night but after I slept with him, I was shattered...

Me: so you didn't go to the wedding?

Priscilla: he sent me there but I was late....

She began to cry again. I wiped away her tears.

Me: baby, don't cry... I'm not blaming you but in future if you are feeling insecure, just come to me and we can discuss.... don't bottle it down and allowed it to infest your brain...

She nodded.

Priscilla: are you disgusted with me?

Me: no.... don't worry....

Priscilla: sorry.....

I kissed her forehead.

me: anyway, did you ask him how he found out where we are staying and how he got your contact? I very sure Leng wouldn't give him our details....

Priscilla: he said he had his ways...

Me: I have a suspicion.... Kristy knew what you did with him and who he was. She could have reached out to his social media and gave him your details.... so I suspect that she did it....

priscilla: but.... but why would she want to do that?!

me: perhaps she just learned it from what Mandy did in the past and try to drive a wedge between us....

Mandy was our ex-University mate and the 3rd girl who was interested in me at that time. She had worked with another guy on some schemes to try to break up Kristy and I back then.

Priscilla: I jealous of her but she's not like this....

me: people change.... anyway, you can counter check with Ajay....

Priscilla: I don't want to get into contact with him again....

me: ok...... but let's just be weary of her from now onwards...

She nodded.

Her tears had dried and she squeezed my hand. For the first time since Saturday night, she looked into my eyes.

Priscilla: I've another thing to tell you....

Now that she had gained confidence that I was not angry with her after she slept with Ajay, I knew that she would open her flood gates and tell me about Chin.

She told me that she confided in him and he treatened her and then fucked her just a few hours ago.

Me: har? he can get hard?...

Priscilla: tsk. har? is that all you can think of now?!

She kicked my leg.

Me: no..... no.. but I'm just curious

Priscilla: yes he can.... and like what you said on that Friday, I should have reported him then.... so I'm going to report him later....

I had promised Chin that I would protect him if she wanted to report him.

If I allowed her to make the report, then it would come to light that I had already spoken to him about the matter. Just thinking about how to solve the aftermath would be unthinkable for me. As such, I had to stop her.

I frowned and looked empathetically at her.

Me: and what will you say to the police?....

Priscilla: that he touched me... and raped me....

Me: baby... but you allowed him to touch you.... and even though he inserted into you, once you asked him to stop, he took it out....

Priscilla: no... I moved away.... he didn't take it out...

Me: but did he pursue you and insert again?

She shook her head

Me: so it'll be difficult to point fault at him and the case will drag on... I don't want you to go through all that....

Priscilla: but if I don't report him, he will definitely tell Heng, who will then announce it to the whole world.... how am I going to face aunty Mary then?....

Me: I'll talk to him about it...

She thought about it and replied me after a while.

Priscilla: no. I don't want him to know that you already knew what happened....
Priscilla: to these older folks, if a man knew that his wife strays, he'll need to divorce his wife and they would look at the husband differently.
Priscilla: but if the husband did not know, then at most the wife will seem like a slut to them. You'll still need to work with them. so I'll do it....

Me: but.....

She placed a finger on my lips.

Priscilla: I caused the issue... I'll just be the slut and resolve this then....

I was about to answer when her tummy growl.

*squelch*

She covered her tummy.

Priscilla: sorry.... I haven't had my lunch...

Me: I can accompany you....

She nodded.

Before I stood up, she held my hand.

Priscilla: why are you not angry that I had sex with 2 guys?....

Me: that's your body.... you can do what you want with it as long as your heart belongs to me....

She looked stupedified for a moment before her stomach growl again.

Me: come let's go....

We went off to to the same coffee shop I visited with Chin about an hour ago.

Old 12-05-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

Ep 20

4pm

Before we entered the office, Priscilla stopped me.

Priscilla: baby, you go upstairs first... I'll speak to Chin alone....

During our lunch, I had asked her about what she intended to do with Chin. She had told me that she was still thinking.

Me: har? you have a plan already?...

Priscilla: yes... don't worry... I'll handle this....

She opened the door and stepped into the office. I had no choice but to follow her.

Once inside, she pretended to go to the pantry while I head upstairs.

When I was out of sight, I crept down the stairs again, making sure that my head remained hidden underneath the concrete railings.

I decided on a location on the stairs where there is less chance for them to see me and waited until I heard their voice.

Chin: so you went for lunch with Sam?

Slowly, I peeped out from the stairway.

Priscilla had came out of the pantry and gone over to his desk. He was sitting on his chair and she was standing next to him with her butt leaning back on the edge of his desk

Priscilla: yes...

Chin: so, have you told him about it?....

I was glad that he remembered that I had told him not to tell her that I had spoken to him.

Priscilla: no....

She was also sticking to her point of not letting him know that I knew.

When he chuckled, it suddenly dawned on me that there was a big issue with these conditions being in placed.

Since he did not let her know that I spoke to him, it meant I still do not know and since she had not told me, it meant that she still wanted to keep it a secret and he could still blackmail her.

He realized that and immediately placed his hands under her skirt.

The next second, he pulled down her thongs until her mid-thighs.

She remained calm when he lifted the front of her skirt.

Even when he began to rub her pussy, she did not react.

Chin: heh... heh.... I see.... so you are still afraid that I would tell him about it....

Priscilla: yes but now I also have evidence that you are touching me without my consent now and I'm going to report you to the police.

Normally my wife was quite smart but at times when her emotions clouded her judgement, she would screw up.

This was one of the case.

She was very angry with Chin and it had narrowed her perspective.

Earlier, I had told her not to report him and she had agreed. So I was surprised that she was using this to threaten him except that there was a major flaw with her plan and I had inadvertently told Chin about it earlier.

Chin: hmm... go ahead and report me... I'll just tell the police what happened.... and everyone will get to know.... Sam will get to know... even Mrs Koh....

Mrs Koh was my mum.

It was at this moment that she knew she screwed up.

She did not reply and once he saw her expressions, he smiled.

He rolled his chair until he was sitting in front of her.

He tucked the front hem of her skirt into her waistband, leaving her pussy exposed. He pulled her thongs and let it dropped to the floor before leaning towards her slit with his tongue sticking out.

Since she had already told me what happened, I could save her now.

I stood up on the stairs and from the corner of her eyes, she caught my movements and turned her head immediately.

The moment she saw me, she shook her head firmly and mouthed a silent "no".

At this exact instance, his tongue contacted with her clit. She opened her mouth wider but no sound came out. She cringed her face and shook her head at me once more before looking down at him.

I didn't know what to do and squatted down into my hiding place again. I knew she did not want me to take action and I could only return to peep at them.

She held tightly on the edge of the table as Chin's tongue went crazy on her clit.

While he was licking her, he began to undo the buttons of her blouse again.

Once all the buttons were undone, he undid her bra again. It fell off her body and onto the table.

He stopped licking her and stood up.

He wanted to remove her blouse but she stopped him.

Priscilla: no... please... the door is behind me.... people can look in.... please let me leave the blouse on....

My cock was pushing badly against my underwear and I had forgotten about this. The main door was tinted glass but anyone walking pass could still try to look into the office and see what was happening.

Chin: fine.... sit on the desk then....

She did so and he positioned her so that she was just sitting on the edge of the desk.

He unzipped his pants and brought out his cock.

As he moved forward, she knew what was about to happen as her plan had backfired completely. Still, she stopped him.

Priscilla: wait... wait... condoms....

Chin: I don't have any....

Priscilla: I'll go and buy....

Chin: no.... I want to do it without.... well?

She squeezed her eyes shut and he chuckled.

He used the tip of his half rigid cock and swiped it between her nether lips. When he got it down to her hole, he pushed it into her.

He made her lean her body back a little so that he was able to get it into her fully before he began to fuck her.

Chin was an old man. My wife was a young woman in the prime of her life. He was fucking her right in front of our office door and anyone could walk in at any moment.

The scene was gross yet extremely erotic and the unexpected happened.

Suddenly, I felt the contraction in my balls.

Me: fuck...

I cursed silently as I had cum in my pants.

Before the semens soaked through my underwear, I quickly and silently crept upstairs to clean myself up.

Old 12-05-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

Ep 21

4.20pm

After I cleaned myself, I knew this had to stop.

Priscilla obviously did not have a plan and I had to help her.

I quickly formed up something in my mind and made my move.

I had 2 phones. One from the company and one my personal.

I checked and ensured that the batteries for both phones were more than 70% each and then made sure that they were in silent mode. Next, I used my company phone and video called my personal one. I placed my earpiece for the company phone in my ears as I spoke into my personal phone.

They were working as expected.

I hung up and stuffed the earpiece into my pocket.

Finally, I dimmed the personal phone and went back to the stairs.

Chin was still fucking my wife slowly but her juices seemed to have dried out and she was still keeping her eyes closed.

Chin: do you want to finish this faster?

She opened her eyes and nodded.

He withdrew his cock from her

Chin: get off the table first...

She did as she was told.

Chin: turn around and bend over....

Priscilla: can I button up?

Chin: no...

Priscilla: but if anyone look inside, they will see me...

Chin: so what?... if you don't want to continue, we can just stop now.... but I will go to Mrs Koh....

I didn't like the way he was threatening my wife now but I bade my time.

She bit her lips and turned.

When she was facing in my direction, I put both hands up with my palms facing each other. Then I suddenly changed my hands orientation 90 degrees. I quickly pointed to myself and then the floor below the stairs before I showed her my phone.

She frowned and I was not sure if she caught what I was trying to tell her.

Suddenly she looked up and turned around back to Chin.

I felt that she might have understood what I wanted. I quickly took this moment to video call myself.

Chin: what is it?

Priscilla: how about this way?

She held his shoulders and turned his back to me.

I dashed down the stairs, praying that he would not turn around at this moment.

Chin: tsk... no.... face the door....

I reached the foot of the stairs and rushed into the corridor towards where the pantry was.

There were stacks of filing folders sitting on the waist height cabinets that were leaning against the exterior wall of the pantry. I raised my head slowly above them and saw that Chin had turned back to his original position and Priscilla had turned to face the main door again.

I quickly hid my personal phone amongst the folders, pointing the camera at them.

Looking at my office phone to ensure that I was capturing their action, I pressed on the recording function and hurried to the back of the office.

Silently I let myself out of the office from the back door.

I placed my earpiece in my ears and watched the video as I walked towards the coffeeshop.

Chin was fucking my wife from the back now.

He was holding to her hips and with the additional leverage, and her pussy at a comfortable height for him now, he was able to fuck her with more gusto.

Priscilla: ah.... ah....

I was surprised to hear that she was moaning now.

I peeped closer into the video and realized that she was not wearing her blouse now. If anyone was to walk into the office, her tits would be on display and there was no way she could hide.

I wondered if that was what had increased her excitement.

I put the phone in my pocket when I reached the coffeeshop.

Me: aunty, kopi 两包, teh 冰一包 (2 coffee and 1 ice tea)

Priscilla: ahh... don't shoot inside.... ahhhh... I'm warning you..... aahhhh

The coffeeshop lady gave me the orders and I slowly walked back towards the office.

Chin: ahhhh....

I took my phone out and watched as he squirted a small amount of white liquid on the back of my wife's buttocks.

She quickly took some tissues from the desk and cleaned the liquid away. She then cleaned her pussy, which had turned wet again.

Once she was done, she pulled her skirt down and was about to reach for her bra when he took it.

Priscilla: give that to me...

He licked the inner cups and grinned.

Priscilla: eek... gross....

Chin: heh... heh.... you still want this?

She was considering what she wanted to do when he tapped on his watch.

4.45pm

Chin: Bakash should be here any time....

Priscilla: what?!

He kept her bra into his drawer and she quickly wore her blouse.

He picked up her undies from the floor and kept it together with her bra.

I terminated the call and put the phone in my pocket as I opened the door to the office.

Both of them looked surprised when they saw me.

My wife turned her head back towards the pantry involuntarily before turning back to me. Chin scratched his head.

Chin: har? how? Sam, I thought you were upstairs?....

Me: har? I wasn't....

Chin: I saw you 2 coming back together, then you went upstairs and she went to the pantry.... how is it that you didn't come down and came in from outside?

Me: hur? we came in together, then I was going upstairs but halfway, I wanted to get a coffee from the pantry. So I came down again...
Me: just when I was about to enter, a customer call and I just went out from the back door... didn't you hear me leave?

Chin: er.... no....

Me: hmm... ok... strange...

I turned to her and pretended to look surprise.

Me: har?... ermm... baby, er... why are you not wearing your bra?

She frowned, unsure what was the answer I wanted.

Chin: oh... she went to the toilet and somehow her bra snapped... so she just came down and threw it away....

Me: oh.... she told you?

Chin: oh... er... yes... she was asking for me for a safety pin and I don't have.

me: I see... baby... it's rather obvious.....

Just at this moment, the door opened and Bakash stepped in.

Bakash was a thirty years old FW from our courier company.

Priscilla was turning halfway and I knew she was about to dash off to hide but I cheekily raised my hand in front of her immediately.

Me: baby, I bought tea for you... here....

I wasn't planning anything and just wanted to tease her for a bit.

She caught my intention and made a face at me. I could sense that she wanted to kick me then.

As she collected the tea, Bakash looked at her and I watched his eyes opening wide in awe as he noticed the darker shades of her nipples through her white blouse.

She blushed brightly.

Chin already knew that I didn't mind even when I saw him fucking my wife earlier in the day. So when he caught me looking at Bakash, I guessed he thought that I wanted to show off my wife.

Chin: Priscilla, my legs are not good.... can you get the item for delivery from under Heng's desk?...

Chin had unwittingly created an opportunity for me to collect my phone and I turned to him.

me: Uncle Chin, here.. your coffee...

Chin took his coffee.

Me: I'm going to add ice to mine.... do you want?

Chin: no... thanks....

Priscilla frowned and I shook my head a fraction before turning towards the pantry.

As I walked past my personal phone, I stopped and turned back to check that they were not looking in my direction.

Priscilla had bent over at Heng's desk and apparently was trying to find the item. Bakash was standing across the desk and in front of her, probably trying to get a downblouse angle. Chin was looking at them.

I quickly retrieved my phone and went into the pantry.

I dropped a few cubes of ice and went back outside.

Old 12-05-2024, 12:36 AM
Samster

Ep 22

4.55 pm

Priscilla had returned to Chin's side and Bakash now had a package with him.

Bakash was talking to them.

I walked over and stood beside Bakash.

On the front of her blouse, her nipples had turned hard and showing up even more prominently on the fabric.

It was little wonder why Bakash had not left.

I tried listening to their conversation and Bakash's questions had no relevant to anything. He was asking her where the best restaurants in the world were and which are the tallest building in the world.

Even if she would give him an answer, he would not be travelling to these places. He just wanted to prolong his stay.

I knew my wife was pretty uncomfortable with the current situation especially after being fucked my Chin.

I decided that it was time to chase Bakash away and get her upstairs to share my plans.

I turned to Bakash.

Me: hey Bakash, the package is important and need to reach the customer by today... it's already 5pm....

Bakeash: oh... solly... solly.... ok... ok... me go now....

It did not take much for him to bid us goodbye and left our office.

Me: er... baby, I need to speak to you about the customer that I went out to meet earlier....

Priscilla: sure... let's go...

She replied quickly and we went upstairs.

She was not crying or feeling disgusted or annoyed with herself. Instead, she was peering into my eyes and studying me carefully.

Priscilla: why aren't you angry at all?... I let him penetrate me and you saw everything....

Me: you didn't ask for it.... you tried to protect me from him and so it happened because of me... so how can I get angry with you?...

She continued to look at me curiously.

priscilla: you wasn't angry about Ajay as well.... does this means that I can sleep with anyone?

I frowned.

Me: no... it doesn't work this way....

Priscilla: hmm... I thought so as well.... but I still can't understand....

I waved my hand

Me: let not talk about that first.... do you want to put a stop to Chin or do you want to continue to be fucked by him?....

I used the word fuck intentionllay to let her know that she must make a decision.

Priscilla: what kind of question is this?! Of course I want him to stop!.... hmmpphf...

She pouted and kicked me

I grinned.

Me: ok.... look at this...

I took out my phone and showed her the video I recorded from the folders area.

Priscilla: oh my gawd.... tsk.... I look like a whore...

I ignored her.

Me: I'm going to him with this.... I'll tell him that you told me everything and we talked about it... I want him to stop threatening you.

Priscilla: but baby!.... I had allowed him to touch me because I didn't want you to be ostracized.....

Me: yes.... but I don't want you to continue to be threatened by him.....

She looked guilty but I wasn't going to press that button.

Me: don't worry.... I'll tell him that I have this video... if he touches you again, I'll go to his wife.... are you ok with it?

priscilla: his wife?

Me: yes.

Priscilla: that's wicked..

Me: you're my wife and he fucked you... but I'm definitely not going to fuck his wife....

Priscilla: baby!

She pinched me until I begged her to stop.

Me: I'll be wicked if it meant that I need to protect you....

Priscilla: really?

Me: yes....

Priscilla: ok..... just do it.

With that, I went down.

I suspected that she would also want to hide in the stairway and listen in to my conversation but I was not going to let that happen.

Me: hey... uncle Chin, I want to talk... shall we take a walk?....

He looked at me and hesitated for a moment before getting up.

Once outside, I showed him the latest video.

Chin: how did you have this video?!

Me: That's not important.... anyway, with this, I made her tell me everything....

Chin: no shit.....

Me: and you fucked my wife for the second time.... shall I go and fuck your daughter and daughter-in-law?

Chin: Sam... I'm sorry.... I really am.... but your wife...

I lifted a finger to warn what he was going to say.

Chin: I mean, your wife is too sexy.... I can't stop myself.....

Me: you cum already.... so that should be enough.... this is the last time I am coming to you about this....
Me: you shall not touch my wife again and will not talk to her or anyone else about what we discussed and what she did.... ok?

Chin: ok.... ok....

Me: you have more than a fair deal, right?....

Chin: yes.... yes..

Me: good... if I ever catch you touching my wife again, there won't be any conversation like this any more.....

He nodded.

We went back into the office.

Me: give me back her bra... she can't go out like this....

Reluctantly he took it out from his drawer. I looked at the pair of thongs. There was shoes marks on them and they must have stepped on it earlier.

Me: You can keep this.... anyway, if nothing else, you can leave for the day....

Chin: thanks Sam.....

I went up and priscilla was sitting on the stairs.

5.30pm

We went up and I passed her the bra. She looked at it in disgust but still wore it.

I told her that Chin would not be bothering her again and he also won't tell anyone what had happened.

Priscilla: Thanks baby.... I was foolish.... but it won't happen again..

I smiled at her sweetly.

Me: shall we go and dabao back for dinner?

She nodded.

That night, she initiated to have sex. It was not a wild affair but rather passionate, as if she was feeling rather desparate for my cock.

Old 12-05-2024, 12:37 AM
Samster

Sorry for the grammatical errors.

too lazy to correct as I just typed and let the story flow.

and hope you like the large update today.

Old 12-05-2024, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2020 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome posts and I just couldn’t stop reading. Thanks bro pussluver 👍🏼
Old 12-05-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of light

Wha. Sweet wife turned slut in days!
Once she start, she cant stop! Who will be next?

Did she share the details w Ajay?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1