The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2024, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HgHeaven View Post
A heavenly encounter in ... Hougang!

MASSAGE SPA IN HOUGANG AVENUE 1, BLK 10X

****WhatsApp only for first booking, WeChat only upon Meetup.****

Official Opening hours: 11am-11pm

$60 per hour for HIGH QUALITY MASSAGE! no time eating, no piano playing, get what you paid for !!

These heavenly beauties are handpicked by the boss, they are the CREAM OF THE CROP! Don't believe? Come down and try their skills!!

Doudou (豆豆) is the SYT of your dreams! According to some, she looks even better IRL! An expert in massage and juagen!

Yiyi (伊伊) may be the youngest of the lot, but make no mistake, her massage and juagen skills are up there! A hardworking girl, with a high rate of return customers!

Sam is from Vietnam, and is great at conversing in both English and mandarin! Come give her high level Poly gf KC skills a shot!
Can pm me the menu with damages and location..
Old 14-06-2024, 07:57 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Tats_life is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
A heavenly encounter in ... Hougang!

MASSAGE SPA IN HOUGANG AVENUE 1, BLK 10X

****WhatsApp only for first booking, WeChat only upon Meetup.****

Official Opening hours: 11am-11pm

$60 per hour for HIGH QUALITY MASSAGE! no time eating, no piano playing, get what you paid for !!

These heavenly beauties are handpicked by the boss, they are the CREAM OF THE CROP! Don't believe? Come down and try their skills!!

Doudou (豆豆) is the SYT of your dreams! According to some, she looks even better IRL! An expert in massage and juagen!

Yiyi (伊伊) may be the youngest of the lot, but make no mistake, her massage and juagen skills are up there! A hardworking girl, with a high rate of return customers!

Sam is from Vietnam, and is great at conversing in both English and mandarin! Come give her high level Poly gf KC skills a shot!
Can pm me the menu with damages and location, thanks
Old 14-06-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
jim12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A heavenly SPA experience in Hougang!

Went back to try Yiyi yesterday and I would say there is a consistent standard in this shop. Looks wise pretty and tall with good service. Cold at the start but once a conversation was started, really chatty and bubbly girl. Young as well!
Old 14-06-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 1
HgHeaven is one of the Best!HgHeaven is one of the Best!HgHeaven is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim12 View Post
Went back to try Yiyi yesterday and I would say there is a consistent standard in this shop. Looks wise pretty and tall with good service. Cold at the start but once a conversation was started, really chatty and bubbly girl. Young as well!
Thank you very much for your support! Yiyi looks like ice queen, but melts with the right TOUCH. she will be glad to know you enjoyed yourself
Old 14-06-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 2
PeterPanInSG is one of the Best!PeterPanInSG is one of the Best!PeterPanInSG is one of the Best!PeterPanInSG is one of the Best!
Hey bro, mind pm menu? Thank you!

Quote:
Thank you very much for your support! Yiyi looks like ice queen, but melts with the right TOUCH. she will be glad to know you enjoyed yourself
Old 14-06-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
HornyMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been around this forum for a very long time but hardly post due to busy schedule.

Visited Dou Dou. I think she deserves some write up.

Looks: 9/10 pretty
Skin: 8/10 fair and smooth although not as fair as the picture
Breast: 8/10 big, soft and 100% natural just like what you see in the pictures. I am not good in judging the size but it should be D?
Body: Just the right height and shape although she appears to be taller in the pictures
Massage: 7/10. Would have rated higher if I had provided feedback to her on the strength and duration, not her fault. The skills is definitely there, I was just too eager to move to the "main course" and cut short the massage.
Main course: 8/10.

What I like about her is her 小鳥依人 demeanor and the super sweet voice. Sure will melt all men out there unless your heart is made of stone.

Also like the room and the massage bed. First time experienced such a big room and bed in a shop setting (believe should be queen size) and the ambience is like one's own home with a mix of natural light and a big lamp. Totally opposite of most massage shops with dark and cramped rooms which I hate.

Think I have found a place that can visit on a regular basis! After kena the countless disappointing land mines in terms of the ML and the shop environment.

P/S:
Hopefully after this post, I will not be accused of only asking for contacts without contributing.
Old 14-06-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
PM me bro, but I'll say book in advance to avoid disappointment
Hi bro, can pm menu and damages please? Thanks!
Old 14-06-2024, 10:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro, could you pm me the menu and damage? Thanks!
Old 15-06-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster

Took the trouble to post a genuine FR and just realized my points were reduced, zapped by someone?

Don’t think I hv said anything offensive to anyone. Why this bro did this?
Old 15-06-2024, 06:58 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 1
HgHeaven is one of the Best!HgHeaven is one of the Best!HgHeaven is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
Been around this forum for a very long time but hardly post due to busy schedule.

Visited Dou Dou. I think she deserves some write up.

Looks: 9/10 pretty
Skin: 8/10 fair and smooth although not as fair as the picture
Breast: 8/10 big, soft and 100% natural just like what you see in the pictures. I am not good in judging the size but it should be D?
Body: Just the right height and shape although she appears to be taller in the pictures
Massage: 7/10. Would have rated higher if I had provided feedback to her on the strength and duration, not her fault. The skills is definitely there, I was just too eager to move to the "main course" and cut short the massage.
Main course: 8/10.

What I like about her is her 小鳥依人 demeanor and the super sweet voice. Sure will melt all men out there unless your heart is made of stone.

Also like the room and the massage bed. First time experienced such a big room and bed in a shop setting (believe should be queen size) and the ambience is like one's own home with a mix of natural light and a big lamp. Totally opposite of most massage shops with dark and cramped rooms which I hate.

Think I have found a place that can visit on a regular basis! After kena the countless disappointing land mines in terms of the ML and the shop environment.

P/S:
Hopefully after this post, I will not be accused of only asking for contacts without contributing.
Thanks for the glowing FR bro! Hope to see you again!
Old 15-06-2024, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Redfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Dou Dou

Look: very pretty
Skin: fair smooth
Body: nice natural boob C-D. Not as tall as I expected from the photos. But her face and features win all.
Massage: just fine. She was kind to provide a special massage oil as my shoulder and back were stiff due to fatigue
Other services: she was very horny and wet! We both enjoyed and had a great moment.
RTM: yes! Her horny face expression keeps replaying in my mind. And her sweet voice saying goodbye.

As other bros mentioned, I like the bedroom queen size bed with the warm big lamp. Just like a normal bedroom set up, not like a massage narrow room. It was a nice atmosphere in warm light while deed was on-going.
Old 15-06-2024, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
juzaguy07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm me the menu and damage please .thanks bro !
Old 15-06-2024, 11:40 PM
Samster

My PM box exploded! Apology to all the bros who PMed me as I won’t be able to reply. Pls send your query to the thread starter/owner.
Old 16-06-2024, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
scoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to all

Anyone tried their JG skills?
Old 16-06-2024, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 3
furball000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfurball000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

please pm menu and dmg pls. TIA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1