The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
btx5566 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: dr sansan and dr jojo

After tried the JG from JJ & SS in the past 2 weeks

would like to share the following to the brothers.

A)
Manage to locate JJ outlet easily from bro photo of the signage.
Without any much crowd I got in to the room.

JJ and her assistance will carry out the massaging and Juagen separately.

Her malay assistance did a simply fine massage to relax my muscles for about 45 to 60 mins cant remember exactly (combine with fingers and elbow press). b4 her turn to come in to carry out the JG. Told her is the first time there. Her intensive massage do experience great pain especially on my left lower tummy area. she say is due to blockage on my bro. need to come for regular session. and recommend to buy her homemade tonic soup later or buy the pills from her.

It is a great experience although is painful. after her session she ask should I like to engage her assistant service to help me to relieve. So I paid another RM50 to engage that.

overall not bad. just hope next time round not so painful. haha.

Bought a bottle of her tonic to try. it taste like tonic wine. the other pills that she promoting think is the Purtier (deer placenta) show behind her counter.
Too exp so till bought

B)For SS,

Think her signage was took off. so have a hard time to locate it.
Since was there try my luck walk up a flight of stairs press at the door bell.
A short while a late 40+ lady with dyed permed shoulder length hair in her loose t shirt come to the main door. so I ask are u SS? and she reply me what can I help?
I mention like to engage her service. Due to no appt. she suggest me to take timeslot at 4pm instead. so I confirm that before return later.

When I back for her appt. She direct me to a room with high bed. She perform a very massage session for me. Since late morning she has been busy. Was impress for her pressure apply on me. It is good and learn that she practise qiqong so she has good stamina to work from morning till late noon. As it is first time there. She mention that she will help me to regulate the qi from my bottom spot (Between penis & anal if remember she say is call 会阴穴). it is a different experience unlike from others who claim they can do proper juagen. As she is the only person who perform juagen there. so that why we need to queue for her. unless for normal massage then her assistance can carry out that for you.

She also recommend her tonic pills a bottle of >1 month supply @Rm$80. but too bad not much $$ left. Will consider that next time.

Will look for her again.

She mention attend more to her regular clients. Newbie do not visit her on weekend as she don't work.
Old 13-03-2014, 04:24 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by btx5566 View Post
After tried the JG from JJ & SS in the past 2 weeks

would like to share the following to the brothers.

A)
Manage to locate JJ outlet easily from bro photo of the signage.
Without any much crowd I got in to the room.

JJ and her assistance will carry out the massaging and Juagen separately.

Her malay assistance did a simply fine massage to relax my muscles for about 45 to 60 mins cant remember exactly (combine with fingers and elbow press). b4 her turn to come in to carry out the JG. Told her is the first time there. Her intensive massage do experience great pain especially on my left lower tummy area. she say is due to blockage on my bro. need to come for regular session. and recommend to buy her homemade tonic soup later or buy the pills from her.

It is a great experience although is painful. after her session she ask should I like to engage her assistant service to help me to relieve. So I paid another RM50 to engage that.

overall not bad. just hope next time round not so painful. haha.

Bought a bottle of her tonic to try. it taste like tonic wine. the other pills that she promoting think is the Purtier (deer placenta) show behind her counter.
Too exp so till bought

B)For SS,

Think her signage was took off. so have a hard time to locate it.
Since was there try my luck walk up a flight of stairs press at the door bell.
A short while a late 40+ lady with dyed permed shoulder length hair in her loose t shirt come to the main door. so I ask are u SS? and she reply me what can I help?
I mention like to engage her service. Due to no appt. she suggest me to take timeslot at 4pm instead. so I confirm that before return later.

When I back for her appt. She direct me to a room with high bed. She perform a very massage session for me. Since late morning she has been busy. Was impress for her pressure apply on me. It is good and learn that she practise qiqong so she has good stamina to work from morning till late noon. As it is first time there. She mention that she will help me to regulate the qi from my bottom spot (Between penis & anal if remember she say is call 会阴穴). it is a different experience unlike from others who claim they can do proper juagen. As she is the only person who perform juagen there. so that why we need to queue for her. unless for normal massage then her assistance can carry out that for you.

She also recommend her tonic pills a bottle of >1 month supply @Rm$80. but too bad not much $$ left. Will consider that next time.

Will look for her again.

She mention attend more to her regular clients. Newbie do not visit her on weekend as she don't work.
Yes the JJ Indonesia assistant, the massage was not bad, the stomach massage was useful. I had some back problems so massage the back and kidney areas(where TCM say if its weak the reproductive organs are weak too)

I really want to try San San soon, but it seems if I go in, its going to be a long wait. Will go in when I have time to wait. The qi massage sounds amazing, got to try....

So would you safely say San San gives better medical treatment than Jojo in terms of jua geng?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 13-03-2014 at 06:44 PM.
Old 13-03-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2544 / Power: 21
steroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond repute

i found and went JJ ytd, overall not bad, it's cheaper compared to YF, but it is effective, initially went for a 2hr massage and 1 round of JG, in the end, she made until I too song, I extend for another round of JG. after that, buy the tonic soup drink.

Now I need to try SS, anyone got contact to share or must really go there and knock door queue arh, lidat I passed liao, dun like to waste time queuing.
Old 14-03-2014, 01:06 AM
Samster

btx5566 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think both their service & skill level are there.

Is a matter you enjoy your "bro" to be attendby a Yong Chun 永春 or Taiji 太极 master
Lol
Old 17-03-2014, 01:04 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by btx5566 View Post
Think both their service & skill level are there.

Is a matter you enjoy your "bro" to be attendby a Yong Chun 永春 or Taiji 太极 master
Lol
So I think the strategy is to go and find San San and see if there is a slot, if not to go to Jojo.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 17-03-2014, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Dr San san Balls Therapy Centre, JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
So I think the strategy is to go and find San San and see if there is a slot, if not to go to Jojo.
No, I don't think this is a good strategy ...

The best strategy is to drop by Dr San San's MP, take a Q-number and wait for your turn ... after your first "jua gen" by Dr San San ask her DIRECTLY for her H/p no. to call up for your next appointment so that you don't have to wait for anything from 2 - 5 hours at her "clinic"

BTW, Dr San San had removed her yellow signboard as she told me that she had TOO MANY CUSTOMERS and cannot cope with the demand .... that's why she doesn't want her H/p no. to be passed around
Old 18-03-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Secret photos of Dr San San doing Jua gen

Secret photos of Dr San San doing Jua gen

http://cdn.mature-beauty.com/pics/20.../128929_08.jpg

http://cdn.galleryarea.com/thumbs/20.../150934_07.jpg

http://cdn.mature-beauty.com/pics/20...7/33636_07.jpg

http://cdn.mature-beauty.com/pics/20...5/47861_05.jpg
Old 25-03-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
FujiSan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

have been calling dr san san no.switched off.anybodygot any idea if number changed?or she on holiday?
Old 25-03-2014, 06:26 PM
Samster

Dr San San Balls Therapy Centre, JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by FujiSan View Post
Hi

have been calling dr san san no.switched off.anybodygot any idea if number changed?or she on holiday?
If her H/p is SWITCHED OFF it means that she is off-duty ..... most probably on a tour to China ( her favourite destination ) as it is now the Malaysian School Holidays from Fri 21/3/14 to Sat 29/3/14 .... try calling her on Mon 31/3/14 or Tue 1/4/14 .... she told me that she is so sian massaging so many cocks EVERYDAY that she need to take a break now and then so that she don't see any cocks for a few days ..... ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,.....
Old 25-03-2014, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stratz123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any malay guy manage to get juagen from san san?..
I've been to san san place two times but didn't manage to have a session with her.. everytime come & press door bell, a matured lady come out & told me that she is closing/not working that day.. I don't think that she already close her mp as it it still around 3.00pm at that time. Any malay guy that manage to get juagen from san san please advice me if there's secret code that I don't know.
Old 25-03-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 16
BiggiB is a glorious beacon of lightBiggiB is a glorious beacon of lightBiggiB is a glorious beacon of lightBiggiB is a glorious beacon of lightBiggiB is a glorious beacon of lightBiggiB is a glorious beacon of light

Hey bros,

Went to look for Dr Sansan just last week. I must say... The address there can be quite tricky! As you might already have guessed it, I got a bit lost!

Anyway, asked around and got to location, but Dr. Sansan's gate locked! Not sure was it because she's not working on that day or she went out shopping...

Gave up waiting there and went straight to Dr. Jojo's clinic! Her daughter received me at the reception area and since it was my first time, she gave an explanation about their services. Chose for full body massage & jog and went into the room.

Massage was good but must be able to speak a bit of Malay, otherwise... You won't be able to understand the instructions by the Indo masseuse. Stripped down to bdae suit and massage began with the standard stomach push! Good strength, but not for those who like piano-massages! Then turned around and had the best back massage!

After massage, Dr. Jojo's came in and we started chatting! She gave a lot of advice and while doing that, she introduced her pills, soups and oil essence. Didn't buy anything since I'm already going to a TCM regularly... (Dun dare to mix medication... Die Liao also dunno why) her jg was really painful and she said my veins are quite clogged!

What she said later really got me surprised... Maybe bros here can help clarify. Dr Jojo said that I did not fuck enough and that I should fuck at least once every 2 days to keep my tubes from clogging and my sperm production going! Can any bro help verify this? After about 20-30 minutes, Dr. Jojo left and informed that her daughter will take over. It was a little awkward coz' her daughter was the one explaining to me and her daughter (Jojo's granddaughter) was playing her ipad behind her when that happened. No talking at all, just quiet jg for another 10 minutes.

Anyway, the end of it really felt very good! But I guess I was really quite clogged... Could still feel the pain the next day. Won't give any ratings here, but will definitely return! It is definitely cheaper than doing it in SG!
Old 25-03-2014, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
asiend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratz123 View Post
Any malay guy manage to get juagen from san san?..
I've been to san san place two times but didn't manage to have a session with her.. everytime come & press door bell, a matured lady come out & told me that she is closing/not working that day.. I don't think that she already close her mp as it it still around 3.00pm at that time. Any malay guy that manage to get juagen from san san please advice me if there's secret code that I don't know.
me

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
Old 25-03-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stratz123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiend View Post
me

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
can teach me how to approach san san bro?..
Old 25-03-2014, 10:33 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggiB View Post
Hey bros,

Went to look for Dr Sansan just last week. I must say... The address there can be quite tricky! As you might already have guessed it, I got a bit lost!

Anyway, asked around and got to location, but Dr. Sansan's gate locked! Not sure was it because she's not working on that day or she went out shopping...

Gave up waiting there and went straight to Dr. Jojo's clinic! Her daughter received me at the reception area and since it was my first time, she gave an explanation about their services. Chose for full body massage & jog and went into the room.

Massage was good but must be able to speak a bit of Malay, otherwise... You won't be able to understand the instructions by the Indo masseuse. Stripped down to bdae suit and massage began with the standard stomach push! Good strength, but not for those who like piano-massages! Then turned around and had the best back massage!

After massage, Dr. Jojo's came in and we started chatting! She gave a lot of advice and while doing that, she introduced her pills, soups and oil essence. Didn't buy anything since I'm already going to a TCM regularly... (Dun dare to mix medication... Die Liao also dunno why) her jg was really painful and she said my veins are quite clogged!

What she said later really got me surprised... Maybe bros here can help clarify. Dr Jojo said that I did not fuck enough and that I should fuck at least once every 2 days to keep my tubes from clogging and my sperm production going! Can any bro help verify this? After about 20-30 minutes, Dr. Jojo left and informed that her daughter will take over. It was a little awkward coz' her daughter was the one explaining to me and her daughter (Jojo's granddaughter) was playing her ipad behind her when that happened. No talking at all, just quiet jg for another 10 minutes.

Anyway, the end of it really felt very good! But I guess I was really quite clogged... Could still feel the pain the next day. Won't give any ratings here, but will definitely return! It is definitely cheaper than doing it in SG!
I had the same experience in most parts. yes she said you need to cycle your sperm for new ones, not sure about that, because TCM doesn't teach that. In fact too much out, the body will have weak kidneys
Old 26-03-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
asiend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratz123 View Post
can teach me how to approach san san bro?..
Just call her hp to make appointment before go to her mp
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1