The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2013, 01:31 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 12
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

PM are out.
Old 16-10-2013, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gentlewoof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

Please PM me. Thanks
Old 16-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 11
Walex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please give me your number, i want to purchase.
Old 17-10-2013, 07:36 AM
Samster (A)

thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of

PM are out.
Old 18-10-2013, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2851 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 16
Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!

received my penis extender and pheromones colognes yesterday. Good condition, will be trying out.
Old 18-10-2013, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 15
veron_ron84 is a glorious beacon of lightveron_ron84 is a glorious beacon of lightveron_ron84 is a glorious beacon of lightveron_ron84 is a glorious beacon of lightveron_ron84 is a glorious beacon of lightveron_ron84 is a glorious beacon of light

bro,
i am interested, please pm

thanks
Old 18-10-2013, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iceman1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am interested.

Kindly PM.
Old 18-10-2013, 02:43 PM
Samster (A)

Testimonal from sms.

"Bought 3 different brands of Spanish fly from the supplier. USA Spanish fly, Blue Wizard and Germany drops and tried to mix them together. Personally the Strongest mixture is crazy, u mix both USA spanish fly and german drops."

I'll be mixing myself too, and will be posting the results out.
Old 18-10-2013, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 17
Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewonderspy View Post
Testimonal from sms.

"Bought 3 different brands of Spanish fly from the supplier. USA Spanish fly, Blue Wizard and Germany drops and tried to mix them together. Personally the Strongest mixture is crazy, u mix both USA spanish fly and german drops."

I'll be mixing myself too, and will be posting the results out.
yes totally agree. tried it, amazing results. however all these are costly experiments.

Height: 6 foot 7
Signature Move: Leg Drop
Career Highlights: WWE Champion; WCW Champion; World Tag Team Champion; Royal Rumble winner (1990 & 1991)
Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2005
Old 18-10-2013, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 18
SGmodel is one of the Best!SGmodel is one of the Best!SGmodel is one of the Best!SGmodel is one of the Best!

support bump
Old 19-10-2013, 04:16 AM
Samster (A)

Thanks for everyone who is supporting my thread. 1,000,000 views!!

So to makes things simpler i have collated all the summary of this thread for easy viewing.

1. Testimonials (Good)

http://sbf.rocks/showpos...&postcount=532

2. Testimonials (Bad)

http://sbf.rocks/showpos...&postcount=533

3. How to use Spanish Fly

http://sbf.rocks/showpos...&postcount=382

4. FAQ

Enjoy and have a wonderful time. And i really appreciate all the help from everyone.
Old 19-10-2013, 04:00 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk_Hogan View Post
yes totally agree. tried it, amazing results. however all these are costly experiments.
ill do the experiments so you dont have to
Old 19-10-2013, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Effendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud of

met with the supplier today, confirmed that the products are original. And i tried the spanish fly mint myself, felt tingling. got effect on guy also. Will be trying Spanish fly liquid and German mix as recommended on my wife really. Wish me luck
Old 19-10-2013, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 11
helloben66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhelloben66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

contacts pls
Old 20-10-2013, 09:40 AM
Samster (A)

Thanks for everyone who is supporting my thread. 1,000,000 views!!

So to makes things simpler i have collated all the summary of this thread for easy viewing.

1. Testimonials (Good)

http://sbf.rocks/showpos...&postcount=532

2. Testimonials (Bad)

http://sbf.rocks/showpos...&postcount=533

3. How to use Spanish Fly

http://sbf.rocks/showpos...&postcount=382

4. FAQ

Enjoy and have a wonderful time. And i really appreciate all the help from everyone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1