The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2011, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
ASEAN countries cannot deny entry any citizens from each member countries a tourist visa so long as the tourist didn't commit any immiigration offence or being deported before and barred from entry...
thanks bro for tip! guess maybe we really didnt know something abt the girl but ica knows.

lucky for my friend he not emotionally attached. only want to have charbor for the wkend.

cannot get we end up go chiong hahahaha
Old 21-08-2011, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
ASEAN countries cannot deny entry any citizens from each member countries a tourist visa so long as the tourist didn't commit any immiigration offence or being deported before and barred from entry...
that is suppose to be the pact agreed ... but then Singapore is Not practicing this pact ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 22-08-2011, 04:22 PM
Samster

swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
that is suppose to be the pact agreed ... but then Singapore is Not practicing this pact ....
really? wah now i'm confused whether ica really have records or they just reject entry...
Old 22-08-2011, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
alo alo...cannot simply say hor...if their foreign affairs complain to our sinkie MFA then serious tua kee....if our ICA cannot prove otherwise...this can be likely retaliation...

I can tell you frankly...I have not seen or hear any Viet ger reject entry 1st time...do you??? ...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Fav69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
...if their foreign affairs complain to our sinkie MFA then serious tua kee....
I can tell you frankly...I have not seen or hear any Viet ger reject entry 1st time...do you??? ...
I did hear that, at one stage when our ICA was rejecting Viets gals w/o reasons given & the rate of extremely high, Viet authorities actually sent one of their counterpart down to town to question our decisions ... he/she was taken on a rounding trip w AV and the amount of viet gals swooped up for illegally working in KTVs & Pubs on social visit pass was enough an answer for him/her to go with.
BTW ... I have seen personally & experienced a few Viet gals rejected from entering Singapore even if its their very first virgin trip to our land...no reason given. Most of them can't explained themselves clearly why & what they are here for due to language problem and ICA officers, I guess, simply took the easy way out and send them back.
Old 22-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fav69 View Post
BTW ... I have seen personally & experienced a few Viet gals rejected from entering Singapore even if its their very first virgin trip to our land...no reason given. Most of them can't explained themselves clearly why & what they are here for due to language problem and ICA officers, I guess, simply took the easy way out and send them back.
this I disagree completely...there will be a translator if they cannot describe or explain why they are here...or they will call their relatives or friends in sinkie to check...

will not deny entry 1st time for tourist visa with valid hotel bookings or registered tour package...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fav69 View Post
I did hear that, at one stage when our ICA was rejecting Viets gals w/o reasons given & the rate of extremely high, Viet authorities actually sent one of their counterpart down to town to question our decisions ... he/she was taken on a rounding trip w AV and the amount of viet gals swooped up for illegally working in KTVs & Pubs on social visit pass was enough an answer for him/her to go with.
happened to alot of thai girls also...

So many place to go, so many things to do.

Qazxcvbnm
Old 22-08-2011, 09:22 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I have not seen or hear any Viet ger reject entry 1st time...do you??? ...
1st time hardly la .....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 22-08-2011, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
this I disagree completely...there will be a translator if they cannot describe or explain why they are here...or they will call their relatives or friends in sinkie to check...
call the reference i agree ... if okie reference will need to proceed to airport to pick them up .... encountered this many times ..

translator got meh neither heard nor encountered

Quote:
will not deny entry 1st time for tourist visa with valid hotel bookings or registered tour package...
this i agree ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 22-08-2011, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 18
rivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond repute

thanks to bro shysaint, I went back and read this thread from page 1 till this page. spent 2 hours reading most of the issues here.
i must say, bro shysaint, thanks for your encouragement. I now have confidence my appeal will go through since my fiance has done nothing wrong, and its just a matter of appealing via my MP now with all the details and information.

the only thing is that the r/s of my fiance and me is under strain as long distance plus endless stress from the ICA matters.

1 problem I face with ICA is the different answers i get from different department.
social visit pass application got this question
"have u ever entered singapore using a different passport or name?"

i entered "yes" as my gf entered before using a different passport number (old one was lost), however 1 officer told me shld be "no" as it is still the same passport tagged to her name, just change number.
then interview, the visa entry officer told me should be "yes" coz different passport...

wah liew. i damn lost, and decided to walk off, and try to draft the letter instead.

Last edited by rivcale; 22-08-2011 at 10:05 PM. Reason: typo
Old 22-08-2011, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
call the reference i agree ... if okie reference will need to proceed to airport to pick them up .... encountered this many times ..

translator got meh neither heard nor encountered
i don't think there's a translator too. if not those VBs shd hv no problem in explaining themselves liao... from what i heard, and it sounds logical, the officers at most speak english/chinese to them. if they cannot answer properly. then too bad failed the interview, they have.

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 22-08-2011, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivcale View Post
thanks to bro shysaint, I went back and read this thread from page 1 till this page. spent 2 hours reading most of the issues here.
i must say, bro shysaint, thanks for your encouragement. I now have confidence my appeal will go through since my fiance has done nothing wrong, and its just a matter of appealing via my MP now with all the details and information.

the only thing is that the r/s of my fiance and me is under strain as long distance plus endless stress from the ICA matters.

1 problem I face with ICA is the different answers i get from different department.
social visit pass application got this question
"have u ever entered singapore using a different passport or name?"

i entered "yes" as my gf entered before using a different passport number (old one was lost), however 1 officer told me shld be "no" as it is still the same passport tagged to her name, just change number.
then interview, the visa entry officer told me should be "yes" coz different passport...
wah liew. i damn lost, and decided to walk off, and try to draft the letter instead.
that is the reason why PM lee say there have been increase of sg ppl rude to civil servant.cannot blame those ppl who are rude cos their problem is to go there solve but in the end is not solve and make more confuse.
Old 22-08-2011, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 719 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
loophole to exploit.....
Old 23-08-2011, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
loophole to exploit.....
good idea

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 23-08-2011, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 19
mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!

Hi bros,

need a little help here. I posted a problem with my PRC GF who wasn't able to extend her visa here last month when she was here, anyway during the period that she was here, I went with her to several job agencies to find her a job and yesterday one of the agencies called to ask her down for interview. I applied for a tourist visa, stating that she's coming back here for job interviews but was rejected.

Am planning to go down tomorrow to appeal, what are some of the things that I need to bring? I have copies of her passport, passport photo, China ID and job interview e-mail from the agency. Anything else?

My friend mentioned that its because she just left recently hence her application was rejected, is it a plausible reason?

Thanks in advance!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1