The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2011, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
What street ?
I dunno what u are talking about......
lol I should join the "keeping my mouth shut" club I still hope to buy you a drink someday
Old 27-07-2011, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
lol I should join the "keeping my mouth shut" club I still hope to buy you a drink someday
U buy me 1 i'll buy u 2 !
Old 31-07-2011, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

2 more weeks to my fav playground

Any bros going to Patts ard 14th Aug? Will be there for a couple of days.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 31-07-2011, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
2 more weeks to my fav playground

Any bros going to Patts ard 14th Aug? Will be there for a couple of days.
I am in pattaya now
Old 01-08-2011, 02:48 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

7 weeks in a row, I am in Pattaya.... I am in deep shit.
Old 01-08-2011, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
7 weeks in a row, I am in Pattaya.... I am in deep shit.
I may be there again. I think i am in shit, but not deep
Old 01-08-2011, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I'm there too but neither in shit or in deep.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
When will u be in shit?? I am trying to get out of deep shit.... every weeks here is too stressful for me n my bro. Too many SYT here to handle....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
I'm there too but neither in shit or in deep.
U hugging yourself in hotel room.... how to be in deep shit.

WS here we go again... the weather is good to us.... afternoon rain, now stop.... cooling weather.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Pattaya

Naemlo,

Did you see my sweetie (#59) from SuperBaby? She's very cute but has fake tits!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 02-08-2011, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just a quick update

Utopia - same name but new boss since I was there last Songkran. With the two fat mamasans and the giant katoey gone , its just not that fun anymore.

Rhino - not too bad regular agogo. I had my hands full with 3 ex-beavers girls who sat on me naked! Normal prices

Moon - 'supermodels from Bangkok' which also mean super prices. Drinks are higher too but the club is very nicely decorated.

Tiger - the place is now smaller ; abut half. Looks much better but I prefer the old design coz you can hide in a hole and play with your girl! 5555

Caraven was closed for renovations but was supposed to reopen last Saturday.

Peppermint and Baccara still rocking like ever before.

Its low season now and many of the lesser beer bar areas are really dead. I mean not a single customer the whole nite!

Some of the girls head to Singapore or HK to work during low season. I met a hot one in Relaxxx that will be here in a week's time.

One thing I noticed was Walking Street is like a zoo now. You see everything there. Jap girls were in the Moon enjoying the show, Brit girls was in Alcatraz dancing away like its a disco. They have every right to be there but it just kills the mood when you're groping a naked girl!

I'll stick more to LK Metro , Soi Diana , Drinking Street now.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:26 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For all those cheap charlies in us , most agogos in Walking Street offer draft beer for under 60B. A small bottle of heineken or tiger is typically 100-130 baht. Non happy hours prices off course.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
For all those cheap charlies in us , most agogos in Walking Street offer draft beer for under 60B. A small bottle of heineken or tiger is typically 100-130 baht. Non happy hours prices off course.
Miss meeting you by about week.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you Ahtecklim for info that will come in handy.

我不能给你幸福,但我能让你舒服。我不能对你负责,但我能为你付钱。

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 02-08-2011, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193
Miss meeting you by about week.
FYI , I was at the pre-arranged places of G Spot at Nana and FLB on Walking Street. No one turned up at FLB but I had the pleasures of meeting Naemlo and Moonlight. Good guys to drink with.

I'll do the same for my next trip on Loy Krathong and see who turns up.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylurker View Post
Thank you Ahtecklim for info that will come in handy.
Smart ones like you will pick and recce instea of asking 'where got best and cheapest haaarrrr????' 5555

Like Naemlo would say .... soi holland lor 555555
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1