The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2010, 02:21 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update - 12 March 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
ok a reason without any valid meaning. I do not know what can the admin do.
I had a bit of time on my hands so I've done an investigation.

I've decided that you do not deserve the zaps you mention. If you want, I'll restore the points that you lost.

However, I also took stock of all the points that you've been awarded and I've decided that you don't deserve the following rep points :

Quote:
jlkl ups naturegreen 12:05, 30th Jul 2009 8pts no worries lah, let me help u with ur pts.
I checked the post and you contributed nothing in the post to deserve the 8 points.

Quote:
forumer ups naturegreen 17:35, 29th Aug 2009 6pts forumer
No valid reason given for awarding you 6 points.

Quote:
bryan_r777 ups naturegreen 17:17, 9th Sep 2009 3pts i up ur power 1st. can give some contacts?
The 3 points were awarded as a form of a bribe in exchange for some contacts. You did not earn them.

Quote:
ReCaRo79 ups naturegreen 19:32, 14th Sep 2009 4pts ReCaRo79 up you.
No valid reason given for the 4 points you were awarded. Checked the post and couldn't find any reason why you deserved 4 points either.

Quote:
jake85 ups naturegreen 00:31, 27th Oct 2009 5pts Return favour. Ps only today got time to return you. Thanks alot.
"Returning a favour" is not a valid reason for adding rep points. It's clearly stated in this sticky.

So what I'll do is deduct the points that were added to your rep for no valid reasons and restore the points that were deducted from your rep without a valid reason.

Deal?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-04-2010, 03:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Man....You are Dr Evil and I claim my 10 pounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I had a bit of time on my hands so I've done an investigation.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 07-04-2010, 03:41 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Man....You are Dr Evil and I claim my 10 pounds.
There's nothing evil about it whatsoever!

He requested an investigation and since I had the time, I felt it would be wrong to simply ignore his request.

I therefore went through his score card to make sure he's getting fair deal via the rep system.

Hopefully, he shows some gratitude for my efforts. He's a nice guy and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want to retain the points he doesn't deserve just as he want's invalid deductions to be reinstated.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 07-04-2010, 04:24 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i bet 10 pounds he wont take up your offer and
and I still claim my 10 pounds

Quote:
He's a nice guy and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want to retain the points he doesn't deserve just as he want's invalid deductions to be reinstated.

Old 07-04-2010, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Hi Bro Big Sexy, wow! Jennifer Aniston...
Old 07-04-2010, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had a bit of time on my hands so I've done an investigation...........
Wa! what a thorough investigation. Thumbs up. Left me totally speechless.... But let me clarify first. I did not offer any contacts in return for any reputation points. You can check with any of the guys who got any contacts from me. They showed their appreciation by giving me, I did not ask them for it. It might have been that they wanted to up me for a particular post but because after 2 days they are unable to up for that particular one, so they just up whichever latest one I did. And naturally of course the deal doesn't sounds worthwhile for me or anybody in their right mind....... I'll just retreat and thank you for your time.

PS: I am impressed at how closely the admins are monitoring this forum where there are few hundred thousands or maybe even millions of post after going through from page 1-9 of this topic!

Quote:
i bet 10 pounds he wont take up your offer and
and I still claim my 10 pounds
Pls claim your 10 pounds from sammy boss.

Last edited by naturegreen; 07-04-2010 at 06:09 PM.
Old 07-04-2010, 06:57 PM

mate..
try spending 16 hours x 7 here and you will know how it is done..

Quote:

PS: I am impressed at how closely the admins are monitoring this forum

Old 07-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mate..
try spending 16 hours x 7 here and you will know how it is done..
16 hours?!!!! Left 8 hours out of which, maybe let's say sleep takes up 6 hours etc.... 2 hours for miscellaneous.... where got time left to bonk? OMG! ain't you guys working from home? By the way, I am curious where you guys are based? In US or in Singapore?
Old 08-04-2010, 03:39 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
They showed their appreciation by giving me, I did not ask them for it.
Let me get this straight.. it's perfectly OK to keep points you don't deserve as long as they are awarded as a sign of appreciation and you didn't ask for them.

However, it's not OK to be zapped by members who don't appreciate your posts and you would like those points to be restored.

How nice it would be if the stock market could be played the same way.... take the profit when shares go up while asking for a refund whenever money is lost.

PS: If you didn't offer any contacts in exchange for points, you should return the bribe that was given. Say the word and I'll reverse the transaction immediately.

Old 08-04-2010, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1223 / Power: 15
Oink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud of

Nothing else a concern but points for newbies???

Newbie, I am. First frustration came from moderation as cannot see post immediately. Later found out need 20 pts to be out of moderation.

Ignore me if I am asking irrelavant question.

1. I, for sure, know what is (M) in the post. What is (eP) and (P)?
2. Thought power is up by 1 annually, saw some bros as early as 2006/7 with power 0. Why? Power also can be zapped?

Willing to hang around here at 20 pts.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 15
Sperm Man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySperm Man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Boss Sam, didnt know you're into stock market. Perhaps a new discussion thread on stocks/financial ?

Quote:
How nice it would be if the stock market could be played the same way.... take the profit when shares go up while asking for a refund whenever money is lost.

Any bros who need my 2 points (ie.33/34 points) to gain power, just pm me with your latest posting.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:12 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

All the answers to your questions are in the stickies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oink Oink View Post
Nothing else a concern but points for newbies???

Newbie, I am. First frustration came from moderation as cannot see post immediately. Later found out need 20 pts to be out of moderation.

Ignore me if I am asking irrelavant question.

1. I, for sure, know what is (M) in the post. What is (eP) and (P)?
2. Thought power is up by 1 annually, saw some bros as early as 2006/7 with power 0. Why? Power also can be zapped?

Willing to hang around here at 20 pts.

Old 08-04-2010, 04:18 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperm Man View Post
Boss Sam, didnt know you're into stock market. Perhaps a new discussion thread on stocks/financial ?
I used to trade. However, I found it very unfair that my broker would insist that I pay up whenever I lost money through no fault of my own. However, when I made money, I was happy to keep it even if I did not deserve it.

Old 08-04-2010, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 15
Sperm Man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySperm Man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I used to trade as well, no one enjoys losing money. In stock market trading, it takes a few losers to create one winner.

Any bros who need my 2 points (ie.33/34 points) to gain power, just pm me with your latest posting.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:31 AM

you are just another lazy fellow...
if you have read the stickies.. you wont be so frustrated.
i really dont know where you get the 20 pts figure?

all your other questions has been answered before in the stickies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oink Oink View Post
First frustration came from moderation as cannot see post immediately. Later found out need 20 pts to be out of moderation.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1