The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2010, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 17
djnutnut is one of the Best!djnutnut is one of the Best!djnutnut is one of the Best!
Re: phuket

hi guy i planing to have a trip to phuket at march or april who wanna come with me hehe
Old 08-01-2010, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ramzau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya any phuket sifu can estimate average damage of massage and ONS? say from gogo/bar/disco? thanks in advance! hope i read b4 i leave on monday,. any1 going to b in phuket?
Old 08-01-2010, 06:36 PM
Samster

any sifu can pm me the average damage for massage and ONS in patong?

also... anyone going 2 b in patong next week (weekdays)?

thanks!
Old 09-01-2010, 12:09 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

bro hunterhi
how is your trip so far?
bonk hw many liao?
Old 09-01-2010, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzau View Post
any sifu can pm me the average damage for massage and ONS in patong?

also... anyone going 2 b in patong next week (weekdays)?

thanks!
Ramzau, u be in phuketn on 11 Jan? If u dun mind i will be meeting another sammyboy brothers at Hollywood disco to cheong, island tour together.

do u want to join us?
Old 09-01-2010, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Ramzau, u be in phuketn on 11 Jan? If u dun mind i will be meeting another sammyboy brothers at Hollywood disco to cheong, island tour together.

do u want to join us?
Ya sounds like a good starting to phuket! except i have no idea where that is (my first trip to thailand). Will be staying near bangla road in pantong, issit near there?
Old 10-01-2010, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
bro hunterhi
how is your trip so far?
bonk hw many liao?
Nope, i did not BONK any Girl u believe me? i m only there to R&R... my trip is good...

Quote:
Ramzau, u be in phuket on 11 Jan? If u dun mind i will be meeting another sammyboy brothers at Hollywood disco to cheong, island tour together.

do u want to join us?
u guy enjoy, rapier1978 remember to go to see...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 10-01-2010, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lweegp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all the bros here...i'll be in phuket next thur til sat (14 to 16 jan). any good recommendations for me or any bros will be there? this is my first time there so would like to check out the scene there. patong better ot phuket town? all recommendations will be much appreciated.

thanks heaps.

lweegp
Old 10-01-2010, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

well i guess there is 3 sporean in phuket next week. depend on what u are heading for? Patong beach is better as more nitelife..but more ppl.
if u want u can join us at hollywood for drinking.. if not u want to drop me a pm?
Old 10-01-2010, 09:49 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Nope, i did not BONK any Girl u believe me? i m only there to R&R... my trip is good...
sure a not? surprised me bro hunterhi. No bonk but know lots of puying there liao lor. Next trip u go back free bonk liao .
Old 10-01-2010, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Hi Phuket Masters I'm going to Phuket next month (during CNY) and it'll be my first time there. Have a few questions:

1. I'm not interested in nightclub/bar/drinking etc, where is the best place that I can pick up a girl and bring her to my hotel?

2. I plan to book Ibis Kata, is it "girl friendly"?

Would greatly appreciate if any master here can help me
Old 11-01-2010, 04:24 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

ya, Patong is the Nightlife of all Benches, so u guy party hard as i still got 3month to wait....

Quote:
well i guess there is 3 sporean in phuket next week. depend on what u are heading for? Patong beach is better as more nitelife..but more ppl.
if u want u can join us at hollywood for drinking.. if not u want to drop me a pm?
ya, true what there to fake long time no BONK in LOS ( Land Of Smile.. ) as BONKING is not in my first to holiday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
sure a not? surprised me bro hunterhi. No bonk but know lots of puying there liao lor. Next trip u go back free bonk liao .
http://www.soundphuket.com/

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊

Last edited by hunterhi; 11-01-2010 at 04:52 PM. Reason: miss out..
Old 11-01-2010, 05:21 PM
Samster

Bro, there r no Phuket Masters as we r here to share what we know.. if u want to pick up girl u got to try ur luck from Massage Parlour as i also dun know how to tell u as u dun party ... as for Ibis Kata if u book twin stay u have the right to bring a girl back i dun think they will charge u for Joiner Fee.. u enjoy yourself there... as i have PM u some website so anyone will want to know anymore thing can PM as dun free this week 没有工作

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Hi Phuket Masters I'm going to Phuket next month (during CNY) and it'll be my first time there. Have a few questions:

1. I'm not interested in nightclub/bar/drinking etc, where is the best place that I can pick up a girl and bring her to my hotel?

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 11-01-2010, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Bro, there r no Phuket Masters as we r here to share what we know.. if u want to pick up girl u got to try ur luck from Massage Parlour as i also dun know how to tell u as u dun party ... as for Ibis Kata if u book twin stay u have the right to bring a girl back i dun think they will charge u for Joiner Fee.. u enjoy yourself there... as i have PM u some website so anyone will want to know anymore thing can PM as dun free this week 没有工作
Wow bro hunterhi you are great! Thanks for your invaluable info
Old 12-01-2010, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post

Massage Parlour is another option
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1