The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 06-03-2008, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Avenue69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Yo Bros, pardon me as this is my 1st FR.

Went there ard noon yesterday and walk to all the houses. Tried to look for the recommended ones but non available. Then I saw h3r3 open the door. I saw this lady that was recommeded by bros here. Went up to her but she said no w/o saying why. Dissapointed I went outside of hse3 and saw her chatting with the lady opp her room. Being very determine, I went up to her again rather persistently. She rejected a few times before saying, "$50 you can afford or not." Even though I had the money, I decided to skip it.
Felt like goin home and then went to hse2 for one last try...Then saw Maggie(h2r2) at the end of the hse. Negotiated the price and entered the room.

She was wearing a black g string which turns me on immediately. Saw her boobs are very solid too. She then went to wash my little brader and told me to lie on the bed. She did a long and wonderful catbath before capping me n blowing me.. She took turn to bj and ar. Her ar simply felt like heaven on earth. I buay tahan n shooted during bj. Realising i had cum, she quickly went to ride me until i finish releasing.

Looks:7/10(milf)
body:7.5/10
bj:8.5/10
ar:8.5/10
Overall a wonderful experience...
Old 06-03-2008, 01:27 AM
Samster

Avenue69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Went there ard noon yesterday and walk to all the houses. Tried to look for the recommended ones but non available. Then I saw h3r3 open the door. I saw this lady that was recommeded by bros here. Went up to her but she said no w/o saying why. Dissapointed I went outside of hse3 and saw her chatting with the lady opp her room. Being very determine, I went up to her again rather persistently. She rejected a few times before saying, "$50 you can afford or not." Even though I had the money, I decided to skip it.
Felt like goin home and then went to hse2 for one last try...Then saw Maggie(h2r2) at the end of the hse. Negotiated the price and entered the room.

She was wearing a black g string which turns me on immediately. Saw her boobs are very solid too. She then went to wash my little brader and told me to lie on the bed. She did a long and wonderful catbath before capping me n blowing me.. She took turn to bj and ar. Her ar simply felt like heaven on earth. I buay tahan n shooted during bj. Realising i had cum, she quickly went to ride me until i finish releasing.

Looks:7/10(milf)
body:7.5/10
bj:8.5/10
ar:8.5/10
Overall a wonderful experience...
Old 06-03-2008, 05:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
cattanacio is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: All Petain FR experience

hi , im newbie here and want to know why petain is different from geylang.

why petain girls cheaper than geylang and can u recommend which girls have a good looking and body?

=)
Old 09-03-2008, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Pighead83 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just came back from petain. posting my first FR
H10 R13
Quoted me $30, went in TCSS a while. ask me lie down and watch my head...
then proceeded to lick my nipples and hj me. allow me to finger and play around. ask me to squeeze her boobs harder. capped and started missionary. Changed to riding me then finished in doggy.
Quite friendly. ask me 2 remember her hse and rm number.

Looks : 7
Body : 7
BJ : NA
FJ : 8
Breast : B cup

RTF: if low on vit M
Old 13-03-2008, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jasont is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenue69 View Post

Really no offense, but I can't believe a WL would tell you this unless you weren't looking presentable or you talked like a foreign worker to her.
Old 15-03-2008, 11:39 AM
Samster

flanders deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello to all PT bros..

I want to share fr on one of my 'regulars' h14r1.. sori dun ask her name..

I one of her 'regular' so service may different to other PT bros.. hope bros dun mind..

She likes to chat a bit while she wash you.. I like to hug her (big body & smooth skin), kiss her neck & shoulder & neh neh b4 session start..

Then you lie down & she catbath you.. and move down to bj.. continue to catbath & bj until I cannot tahan then you can cowboy or normal position fj with her.. I like man on top with her because she talk a bit sexy during fj but her eyes closed .. I can also lick & suck her boobs (she allow but not too hard).. then I finish & she clean me up..

One thing I remind bros.. her cowboy fj really power.. she got strong legs & can bonk you piak piak piak strong one.. I cannot tahan long in this position but bros who like cowboy can try her..

Looks : 7/10 milf
Boobs : B cup natural she allow me suck her nipps
Body : 7/10 so so la but her skin is fair & smooth
BJ : 8/10 she lick inside the thigh also, wa shiok
FJ : 8/10 not rushing, allow you to take your time
Attitude : Good service, not rushing
RTF : yes, for when vit M low & need cheap bonk (damage : $30) or h2 ladies & PT princess not avail.

Hope this fr useful to bros. Anything I miss out bros can tell me .. I try to remember when posting my next fr.. I have a few 'regulars' & look forward to share with PT bros when got time..

Power to all PT bros & good bonking!
Old 25-03-2008, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Pighead83 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just came back from petain. Tried out H18R11, i think her door got another number i didnt notice. Pass by her door twice only managed to see her face on second pass. She looks like mixed blood sia. Asked price she show 2 fingers, I on liaoz. Go in TCSS a while, then she strip to bra and panties then wash my lan jiao and nipples. After washing she stripped down completely.
Can see her boobs quite large and saggy.
Ask me lie on bed and proceed to catbath and hj. After steam abit liao she straight away capped and BJ. Then she sat up and took a drink from her cup.
I didnt know what was going on, then she continued with her bj. SHIOK MANZ. In between the hot water bj she will spit out the water and replace while doing that she will lightly scratch ur balls. damm shiok lar.
During BJ got play with her boobs abit. But the killer part is her skin damm smooth lar. She say if I didnt shave my balls she would have licked them. She scared kenna scratched on lips by the bristles.
After about 5 mins proceeded to FJ. Started in missionary, finished with doggy.

Looks:8.5 milf wif abit of mixed blood look
Body : 8 little bit of cupcake +0.5 for the smooth skin.
Breast : C cup saggy.
BJ : 8 hot water -1 for slight bit of teeth.
AR: nil.
FJ : 7
Attitude: No rush take her time. Will turn off her TV and dim the lights.
Damage: $20
RTF: Definitely

If you liked my FR please pretty please up my points. BTW currently waiting for one TS to reply me for comfirmation a HC i found not the same as his. Gonna give him 3 more days b4 i start new thread.
Old 26-03-2008, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
HairZzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. I am a newbie here. Have read through many of the bros' FR and mostly gg for FJs. Most of the FRs also dun mention if the girl does cim.

I wan to find a good bbbj with cim. Please recommend me a good one for that and I will do a FR after i come back.
Old 01-04-2008, 11:53 PM
Samster

mczai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

visited PT a few days back when I finished a meeting at Kallang Bahru. Decided to drop by for a quick release (have in mind H7R1).

went to H7 immediately and discovered that R1 nobody? Only see R4 got a WL the rest of the room all door shut with no lights. Sianz... so back to my regular WL H22 Ada and fifi or H10 Rina.

Did some checking out and discovered that H16 have some WLs shifted into it from other Hs. Noticed a young (27-30max) minah WL in 16, facing her is another Chimese Mature WL with those permed hairdo. Anyway the minah WL smiled at me when I pass by her. Did a quick scan on her:

Visual Report (own personal preference)
face: 8/10
boobs: 6/10 (look like A to me...)
body: 8/10 (base on PT standard)
charges: never ask
FR: will post my fr next trip

Went to H22, ada and fifi not in... WTF. So decided on Rina. Went to H10, rina was chatting with a WL. She recognise me and smiled, give her the signal and she lead me back to her room. Standard chit chat, long time no see. Action start, requested a BJ. Put on condom and she start to suck. During the session attack her boobs, one thing I like about Rina is she does not resist or complain about boobs attack. After 5 minutes, starting to get high, redirect her butt (69) to me. She knows my style, but this time instead of the usual lay her butt on my chest, she directed her butt to my face. Oh man... the visual impact is just too shiok. Felt that I am a doctor doing a marco examination, so starts to attack her meimei and her boobs at the same time.
Last than 3 min, released already... Pay 40 bucks and leave.

For guys who used to love PT, please do it soon. its getting more crowded and more opened very quickly.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 17
keiji deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeiji deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders View Post
Hello to all PT bros..

One thing I remind bros.. her cowboy fj really power.. she got strong legs & can bonk you piak piak piak strong one.. I cannot tahan long in this position but bros who like cowboy can try her..

Looks : 7/10 milf
Boobs : B cup natural she allow me suck her nipps
Body : 7/10 so so la but her skin is fair & smooth
BJ : 8/10 she lick inside the thigh also, wa shiok
FJ : 8/10 not rushing, allow you to take your time
Attitude : Good service, not rushing
RTF : yes, for when vit M low & need cheap bonk (damage : $30) or h2 ladies & PT princess not avail.

Hope this fr useful to bros. Anything I miss out bros can tell me .. I try to remember when posting my next fr.. I have a few 'regulars' & look forward to share with PT bros when got time..

Power to all PT bros & good bonking!
Bro Flanders..I have to agree with you on this one. I chose her andomly without refering to any FR last Sunday. Your decription is exact! Just that maybe its my first time so she did not really talk and don let me suck her nips, only managed to squeeze those lovelies. The cowgirl FJ made me come back next day and the day after but her door was closed and the lights off both days. Im now looking forward to boink her again! I too didnt get her name..but her skin colour is nice and soft..

Looks : 7/10 MILF
Boobs : B cup natural nice pink aerolas
Body : 7/10 her butt sagging but the boobs are in perfect condition the smoth skin is a plus
BJ : 8/10 hmmm before she cap me up..she did run down my shaft with her tounge..so its like a semi BBBJ
FJ : 8/10 cowgirl style, she rejected doggy though..
Attitude : Pleasnt
RTF : im missing her badly..will probably check it out today
Old 04-04-2008, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 17
keiji deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeiji deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Braved the rain and went down to PT again yesterday..H14 01 door closed..lights off. Dissapointed. Tried to console myself by settling for a WL at H02 XX (i forgot which room but she is on the left hand side). Poor service ..not inspired to write an FR for her yet. Maybe later....If anybody happen to scout the field and see H1401 pls drop me a message.
Old 04-04-2008, 09:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
vinyoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Go petain, only look for 1, Hse 10, last unit....try her few day back.. no bbbj or bj.. but still like to look for her becoz she provide the breast massage which i find it very shiok.. Use her big nice breast to message yr boby n dick.. feel very good.. Then Fj wit cowgal n missionary.. she friendly..
Old 10-04-2008, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sickfreak is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi fellow cheonging bros,
noobie here with virgin post and FR.Juz a simple FR hope i dun sound too lorsor
Today went down to PT around 830pm..alot close shop liao.Roamed ard the houses.Actually wanted to check out a WL fr H11 whos always in a white bathing robe(saw her when i accompanied my fren ther some time ago but she was too busy chatting with 2 other ladies so nvr disturb).
Ended up at H14(not sure if i rem correctly,forgive me if im wrong).
3rd or 4th rm to the right then locked in to target.Target WL looks quite young comparatively to all the ladies left working at that time (sorry bros,not a hardcore milfhunter here).Horns growing so decided to go ahead b4 all really close shop.Heres my FR :

Name: Din catch her name properly.think its Kim or something
Looks : 6.5/10
Boobs : A cup almost flat but rather perky nips
Body : 6/10 (quite the skinny type,abit bony,but fleshy butt good for finishing doggy style
Catbath :7/10 not very long but loved her tongue-flicking action on my nips heheh
BJ : 6.5/10 deepthroat!!but minus marks for teething my lil buddy
FJ : 6.5/10 cowgirl,missionary n finish in doggy. SOP but lots of sound effects
Attitude : 8/10 friendly,gd attitude,not rushing although im her last customer for the day.
damage : 40
RTF : probably not.unless i go there at this kind of time again and feeling horny and most shop close.otherwise still have many others that i yet to try

Sorry for those missing details bros,will try to be more attentive next time
btw my fren tell me the white robe ger quite common topic in here but i cant find many FRs on her leh.anyone gt more info on her shareshare pls?
Old 16-04-2008, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jimmx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know if Nancy (H14R14) is back? Pls PM me if you know. Thanks bro
Old 17-04-2008, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 23
phonecards35 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphonecards35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro jimmx & all bros here,

Nancy is back today.

Happy Bonking
Phonecards35
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1