The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-06-2024, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
pinkgensis is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

I didnt regret for choosing Gigi from Lust365, i love bbbj and Gigi simply is 1 of my top list right now.
She have a very very good stamina for bbbj with lots of tongue actions. Her suctions she knows when to have strong and light suction. Overall for her is good the best skills she have I would confirm say its her BBBJ. definitely will crave for more !

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t...highlight=gigi

Looks : 9/10 Pretty, beautiful
Body : 9/10 slim and tall rlly my kind
Boobs : 8.5/10 nice nips, handful and nice size for her body built
BBBJ :9.5/10 love her blowjob im sure to crave for more
FJ : 9/10 Sensitive, good stamina and accommodative to diff position
OKT : 10/10 Fast reply even at late hour

Confirm Will support again
Old 25-06-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 17
andyals deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GMC

Lady: Patricia
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Yes
Looks: 9/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs: Enchanced
CIM: No
DT: Yes
AR: NO
AJ: NO
FJ: 9.5/10
Overall : 9

��ADDITIONAL REMARKS��

slim and sexy, she look as good as the video irl
Old 25-06-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 11
Verita is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVerita is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVerita is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVerita is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Meiji from KinkyThai

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=990771

Super gfe, actually more like wife effect, like a submissive Japanese wife looking to please her husband after a day’s hard work.

But to get the cons out of the way first, do not trust the photos Can discount easily 30% off (this photoshop level is 9999), quite a bit of blemish but still a pleasant face, compare a while can tell it’s her. Also looks late 20s/early 30s, that’s why I say wife effect instead of gfe. And the bed is terrible.

The good parts.

Body: Small and petite, big A/small B cup just right for her size. Cute butt slim legs, everything just proportionate. Smooth skin, with her own fragrance, one of the most perfect bodies I’ve tasted in a while.

BBBJ/Catbath/FJ: BBBJ as long as you want, shaven pussy with no smell, FJ in all positions that you want (limitation is because of bed). Very accommodating, so soft and gentle

RTF: Definitely. KinkyThai girls mostly value for money, once you look past the photoshop for Meiji it’s a bao jiak.
Old 25-06-2024, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Dfarr is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Baby from Lust
She's truly the gf from u or poly one could hope for. Fresh faced pretty, cheerful with the usual braces. Cute and natural slim with no breast enhancement, loves sex especially at the doggie position after a good slurp of manhood. A little dynamo enhancing your pumping with rapid strokes until my cock head aches and finally came. She has the ultimate GFE and fun to fuck. Highly recommended.
Old 25-06-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

FR on Baby from Lust
As submitted earlier
Old 25-06-2024, 02:13 PM
Samster (M)

FR for Baby from Lust
She's truly the gf from u or poly one could hope for. Looked exactly like the photo, she's fresh faced pretty, cheerful with the usual braces. Cute and natural slim with no breast enhancement, loves sex especially at the doggie position after a good slurp of manhood. A little dynamo enhancing your pumping with rapid strokes until my cock head aches and finally came. She has the ultimate GFE and fun to fuck. Highly recommended.
Old 25-06-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 18
lovehole is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovehole is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Terminal21 Bella

Sexy and shapely kind of figure, to me figure it’s close to model proportions. A real pro and she made me feel at ease immediately.

Back in the room, helped her to undress and straightaway hardened real quick to see her naked. She let me undress her lingerie.

Did some foreplay, catbathing nipples area neck to belly to groin area. Started the really erotic BJ, lick it like its lolipop for 5 mins then continue to a powerful suction. After the foreplay, commenced to FJ. She asked me if she can ride first which I gladly let her. WILD riding indeed. She initiate a DFK while pumping, really my weak spot, wanting ti shoot real badly. Stopped her, catch a few breaths then switched over to missionary. She’s flexible enough, so i could prop her legs on my shoulders while leaning forward and drilling deep.

She was a very good quick release for me, escape from the headache at work, all stress gone after meeting her hahaha. But also thinking about her again make me have blue balls. Will rtf again soon.

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=990894
Old 25-06-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Zacky74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Stable : FoxyThai
Girl : Emmy

OKt: 9/10 , Always clear with directions.
Look: 10/10 , pretty
Body: 9/ 10 , Nice figure
Communication: 10/10
Fj: 9/10 , Cute moans and really enjoyed the session. She enjoyed as well.

Details:
This is a very cute innocent looking girl but can be wild on bed if you press the right buttons. I always like to talk and she's able to converse in English quite very well. Took care of all of my needs even tho I was tired as hell under this fuking weather. She was able to calm me down and we had a nice conversation. She looks like a little by greener in this area so do take care of her and don't be an asshole. Left her some tips too. Please support her.

Cheers!!
Old 25-06-2024, 02:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Newacct26 is Cool - loads of Potential

CK FROM LUST365
https://sbf.rocks/showthr...5&highlight=ck

Looks: 9/10 pretty, like some TikToker
Body: 9/10 petite
Boobs: 8.5/10 perky cup B
Catbath: 8.5/10 sensual
Bbbj: 9/10 suctions were strong and sensual at the same time
Fj: 9/10 tight and very willing to try new things

Will rtf confirm plus chop
Old 25-06-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 11
Laianh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLaianh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR Mint from Club Friday

Promised to write her FR for yesterday session

Got a late night session with her, so here is my honest review for Mint

Looks is beyond my expectation, pretty lil woman with beautiful brown eyes

Body is petite as advertised, enough for me to grab carry and bonk

DFK is deep wild and passionate, better than your actual gf sia

Give deep and slow BJ as i requested her, don’t forget to mention she’s really detail licking balls and groin area

Have solid GFE like other bros mentioned. In shower, she hug me tight then kissed me before she kneel down to give teasing BJ

Tried several positions. Started with cowgirl and ended up with missionary, pump her hard and deep i can feel her tight pussy squishing me, very accomodating

Really exhausted but in a good way , if you’re looking for GF type to brighten up your mood, please come to her

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.ph...highlight=mint
Old 25-06-2024, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
smokeybandit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for pika & hara tarma session on 25/6/24 aftrnoon lunch session.

OKT : milk Lovers, easy communication and clear. No prblems👍
Gal name : hara & pika tarma
Looks : hara seductive looks, very glow on you. Pika very cute looking innocent type
Body : hara body voluptious, pika body very natural early 20s type of body
Boob : hara man made to perfection, small aerola and with tits that protude. Pika boobs are as natural and pointy as any guys will desire.
French : yes for both
BBBJ : good enough for both.
FJ : both had body to die for, so fj on both was pleasant and enjoyable
Pussy : cleanly shaven for both. *pika pussy looks very young*
Massage: NA
GFE : both girls auto caressing, hugging, nipple sucking one after another non stop even in between sessions.
RTF : definitely rtf material for both.
Overall: left with hole in wallet but very very happy and satisfied, been years ive had my last tarma, was well worth the wait.
Old 25-06-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 10
roselover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroselover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mika CF (Club Friday)

Looks (9/10)
Discounted bit cz pics have some filters but still pretty for sure
Body (10/10)
No need much explanation, you know what you’re looking for (big melons and nice ass)
DFK (10/10)
Intense and wild bro, nice opening
GFE (9/10)
Smart with that beauty, in no time i felt really attached to her reminds me of one bro said might involve feeling haha
FJ (10/10)
Her body and beauty really complete my fantasy, her pussy and her sensual moves really hit me sia, pumping while sucking her nips feel even better. 1st shot in missionary and 2nd in cowgirl left me with no energy but it’s all worth it bro

Felt like my fetish about teacher with his sexy student completed in this session :P
Old 25-06-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
saradomin9 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bros can anyone give up their slot to let me try onesiam mini 🙏. Just got informed by OKT she is full until the day she leaves 🥲.
Will greatly appreciate as I really want to try her
Old 25-06-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 12
inline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to all

FR for Chloe from silk

Ty OKT for arranging. 10/10

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=990352

Looks (8/10) pic accuracy is about 80%. She is without makeup now. However she is like your poly/uni girl. Very accurate to other bro posted. Cute and school girl type

Shower: together

Bbbj: 10/10. Not about technic. Can say really green on this. But it's very cute and she will inspect very carefully.

Body (10/10): not for boobs lover. She is like typical jc girl body shape. Small size and can carry if want.

DFK (10/10) no need elaborate. Willing to please

GFE (9/10) : language is an issue. But Google save the day
FJ (10/10)
Her face and body does remind me during poly days. Lol. Very tight and easily wet. She is the first whom will wet just via fingering. She is really green and need you to guide. But very satisfying and reminded Mr of my good old days

Booked 2 shoot and currently using the time to post while recharging. Will update bros again

2nd shoot: Shower, followed by she will provide light naked massage, she is not trained hence nit really good at it, and cat licking before going into 2nd session.

She will return on 01 Jul. Hurry train her up and fulfill your poly/jc days. Lol. Will rtf when free

Last edited by inline4; 25-06-2024 at 04:39 PM.
Old 25-06-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Trifler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable : Galaxy
FR : Alicia

Was pleasantly greeted by Alicia beaming with smiles. Pulled me in & started asking abt my day w/o any awkward feeling at all as if nt 1st time visiting her. Look wise with usual filters compare to TG pics etc bt irl nt far frm pic & look rely pretty IP.

Help undress & proceed to shower. Wash me up rely thoroughly with constant teasing in between. Cant help bt start hugging her midway thru shower where she rtned with deep kissing and b2b carrassing.

Bk in room, tongue fight contd with roaming activated while going down south to painting gallery. By then, Alicia alrdy dripping wet where I flip her for 69. Boy was i in for a trt when i felt her lips starting from my bro tip slowly slipping down shaft in vacuum state till rod end fully for full 5 secs b4 coming up tip agn repeating cycle. Followed by all the licking twirling and sucking action.

At tt moment, gt sense of weightlessness as if spirit hovering out of me. Request to cap & got cap off using her mouth. Shiok siah!!!

Stride over me & start riding & grinding me deep & wet in CG. Aft 10 mins i wanted to sit up & turn her on 4s for doggy bt instd, she press me down, turn & pivot rnd with my shaft in her, and contd riding me reverse CG, pumping up-down fast & furious. Went on another 10 mins till both cldnt take it anyore & came together. sat up hug her from behind while still inside her. Macham felt like with gfrd liddat.

Aft catching our breath we went shower wash up b4 going bk rm. Told me she toured taiwan b4 & speak some simple chinese. Tok abt places she went in taiwan & places she visited this past few days, all while full of smile, constant laugh & giggle, cuddling & hugs, rely felt comfortable & good in her company.

Told her i was feeling tired frm work & she offer me a back massage which was geniunely solid. Nt those piano finger type... felt rely shiok siah.

No power for 2s & with only 40 mins left on clock. Was thinking of ending early bt instd, she started DFK me & stroking my bro. Told me she will try squeeze out my 2nd shot & went down sucking my lil bro.

Went into several positions from CG to reverse, missionary to spooning with both of us drenched in perspiration & hugging each other tightly rite till last min of the clock where Alicia came twice .

End up, i was still unable to come for 2nd shot due to overwelming 1st shot where i exhaust all my soldiers bt am more than sextified with whole exp.

Came w/o much expectation bt left impressed. Seriously suprise i hv not seen any FRs for Alicia so far (Maybe i miss). Told me tt her last day on 10 Jul. For bros for looking for both exp and svc, do give her a try.

As usual i hv tis feeling gonna gt zap agn for reason i dun knw... bt tis is my genuine review & exp of the session & since i promise Bro to give a true feedback of my exp so here i am.

Hv fun all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1