The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 8
asura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to all
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnoldGerm View Post
Curious to ask but are there any Pinay bars like at Concorde or similar in JC ?
G7 in JC is pinoy bar
Old 23-06-2024, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 3
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi, I am not an expert in this area. Is there a pub where I can go in the afternoon (like 5pm?) and manage to find a girl that i can fj somewhere else?
Old 23-06-2024, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
CherryBoy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandy1417 View Post
Hi, I am not an expert in this area. Is there a pub where I can go in the afternoon (like 5pm?) and manage to find a girl that i can fj somewhere else?

You can try Agun, Sbox or echo but with regard on FJ is depand on the feel on the gal
Old 24-06-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 8
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnoldGerm View Post
Curious to ask but are there any Pinay bars like at Concorde or similar in JC ?
there’s check it out pub / obsessions bar in the JC area. Similar concept to those in Concorde
Old 26-06-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandy1417 View Post
My advice is go early to the jc pub , have some drink with the girls but go Geylang for your fj . $250-$500 vs $60 for a Vietnamese girl . And most of the time the feel is the same . Jc girl 9/10 of the time is not going to be as good as Geylang girl interm of skill . Jc girl might have some you like in term of look but $250-$500 a pop is not really worth it .

Maybe after some “feeling “ with girl and have sex a few time . The sex then will be better but at that time you might have spend near $2k for beer , tips and a few sex.

Even after support the same girl for a while , have those so call gf bf feeling . 50% of the time I will still regret after paying that $300. Maybe if $200 include hotel , I will not be “regret “ lol
Old Yesterday, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 8
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
My advice is go early to the jc pub , have some drink with the girls but go Geylang for your fj . $250-$500 vs $60 for a Vietnamese girl . And most of the time the feel is the same . Jc girl 9/10 of the time is not going to be as good as Geylang girl interm of skill . Jc girl might have some you like in term of look but $250-$500 a pop is not really worth it .

Maybe after some “feeling “ with girl and have sex a few time . The sex then will be better but at that time you might have spend near $2k for beer , tips and a few sex.

Even after support the same girl for a while , have those so call gf bf feeling . 50% of the time I will still regret after paying that $300. Maybe if $200 include hotel , I will not be “regret “ lol
Up you bro and agreed. Post nut clarity. The girls will always make you spend more money. Eventually whether you get anything also depends on how much you spend. Unless you really find one who likes you so much but the possibility is not high as they are all here to earn a living.

Some are good fun and can accompany you to drink but spend within your means.
Old Yesterday, 04:35 PM
Samster

shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy1314 View Post
Up you bro and agreed. Post nut clarity. The girls will always make you spend more money. Eventually whether you get anything also depends on how much you spend. Unless you really find one who likes you so much but the possibility is not high as they are all here to earn a living.

Some are good fun and can accompany you to drink but spend within your means.
Thanks up you back

Ya I did manage to find one recently without much support investment. Think maybe go support her 3 or 4 time . Each time around $30-$50 if she less butterfly as in really stay 20-30 min each time she come msg table .

In the end ask for $300 ( seem like this is the market rate , hard to cut down to 200/250 ). After the make love , don’t feel the “conquer “ feeling maybe too easy get lol. Jsut feel $60 Geylang is more worth it

Only like a few lady I really feel conquer it and don’t regret the money .
Old Yesterday, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13977 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
Thanks up you back

Ya I did manage to find one recently without much support investment. Think maybe go support her 3 or 4 time . Each time around $30-$50 if she less butterfly as in really stay 20-30 min each time she come msg table .

In the end ask for $300 ( seem like this is the market rate , hard to cut down to 200/250 ). After the make love , don’t feel the “conquer “ feeling maybe too easy get lol. Jsut feel $60 Geylang is more worth it

Only like a few lady I really feel conquer it and don’t regret the money .
$300 only for those 18 to 22 yo. $200 and below for 23yo and above .. cos most of them are married and come here to work to support kid(s) and parents.
Old Yesterday, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
$300 only for those 18 to 22 yo. $200 and below for 23yo and above .. cos most of them are married and come here to work to support kid(s) and parents.
She is around 25 . I just think I support only a few time so less investment on Total cost before up her . That’s why in the end I agreed the 300.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1