The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 14-06-2024, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishaky View Post
These are the minority..many men kena infected STDs by g28 chose to remain silent because of family reasons...once g16 Kim goes back new batch will come in.....in the meantime just let the Chinamen ah tiong continue to raw her ...it doesn't make much a difference after all...
You yourself tio std is it. Never try g28 before so I confirm safe.
Old 14-06-2024, 10:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
bbty is stuck in moderation for some time to come

This Isharky is giving me anxiety. Can anybody confirm if G28 is back to work already?
Old 14-06-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
DaKid is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
You yourself tio std is it. Never try g28 before so I confirm safe.
G28
Good in sucking !! Last time I came already then find her and wanna come again, but not so hard she keep sucking my dick. When times almost end, she offer raw for me to put inside then come inside haha
Old 14-06-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11241 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
@ Ishaky, stop stirring shit & lie , G28 didn’t tell any one , u took revenge bcos you were being rejected . Your post will be removed by moderator soon , do know that if you continue to post untrue info using different clone trying to disrupt the garden & affect ppl business you will receive your retribution soon. God can see you . Frankly speaking if they have the choice they wouldn’t want to sell their body. They are just very unfortunate landed in such a tuff life situation . 同人不同命。
Learn to appreciate them while we still can play in this garden , do not post nonsense & hurt them anymore if we want to enjoy good service . Thank you
I would like to request for full support to show justice to G28 to speak up against this Ishaky a clone of another account..we all know that Ishaky which is potentially defamatory and which constitutes harassment. This has caused great distress to g28 and her colleagues….let us be a real chiongster ..thank you ..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 15-06-2024, 12:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
Ishaky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by durianboylegend View Post
guys is g28 clean?? I have developed some symptoms which may be STD related after visiting her.. anyone else having such issue too?
Not only I was infected .. other customers have spoken out about g28 raw and infection...those who try to cover up are just lackeys of the okt...the issue is about g28 ...nothing about the other girls or the house....
Old 15-06-2024, 05:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
qwertychiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for some reason this house tends to attract some crazies..

previously whackithard had a grudge with G20

now this ishaky fellow also, similar language, now targeting G28

my best guess is it is someone with malicious intent trying to shorten the queue
Old 15-06-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 2
spadar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not only I was infected .. other customers have spoken out about g28 raw and infection...those who try to cover up are just lackeys of the okt...the issue is about g28 ...nothing about the other girls or the house....
Ishaky, the person you quoted said he receveid BBBJ from G28 and talk nothing about unprotected sexual intercourse. And the date he posted was long time ago, 12-12-2023. Please dont spread false information.

Dated : 12-12-2023
Quote:
guys is g28 clean?? I have developed some symptoms which may be STD related after visiting her.. anyone else having such issue too?
Dated : 13-12-2023
Quote:
naww bruh im not into anal or shit like that, i created account just to ask this because im concerned about my body?? is it that hard to comprehend? i had raw BJ from her btw.. it was around 2 weeks ago
Old 15-06-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Fr on g28 (1st June 2024 7pm) looks 7/10 milf boobs fake enhanced 7/10 fj 7/10 raw was offered in missionary position ..we did it without cap....3 days later felt burning sensation in urine... quickly went private clinic and did some tests ..came back positive for common STDs..had to take 14 days antibiotics course...g28 is a favourite with Chinamen construction workers..they pumped her raw and call out her name in their dreams
What rubbish lah... you earlier mentioned that you visited her on 10jun where she told you (out of so many regulars she has) that she got std? And now you say you visited her on 1jun, confirm std on 3jun and need to take 2 weeks antibiotics (which means you got gonorrhea lah)
If all these are true, that means you visited her on 10jun while still under medication, really irresponsible leh.. what you trying to achieve here, deliberately spread to her and bring down the construction industry is it?
School holiday now, very free nothing to do. Go study lah.. waste time
Old 15-06-2024, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 2
spadar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
G28 records of std treatment at dsc clinic can be found...
Quote:
...we did our checks at Vietnam embassy here..we also check her records at dsc clinic ..due to her raw policy with everyone she has received std treatment many times at dsc clinic...
https://www.nsc.com.sg/dsc/about-dsc...in%20privac y.

Quoted from DSC Clinic website :
"Do be assured that your medical information will be strictly kept confidential. Any request for the release of your health information will require your consent. There will not be any forms of information sharing with any external parties, including MOH, Singapore."

Even MOH is not able to get her records. There's no way you are able to check her records at DSC Clinic.

All legal sex workers in Singapore have to undergone monthly health checks, and if they repeatedly failed their health check, it is very doubtful that the AV will do nothing. Most likely the AV will deport them and denied them of working here ever again.

--------------------------------------------
Quote:
...she is doing raw with every walk in customer mainly because she wants to pay off her debts in Vietnam as soon as possible...
Quote:
...g28 does have a long history of sexually transmitted diseases infection .that is why every month she goes to dsc clinic for antibiotics treatment..
You said the reason why she is doing raw with every customer is because she wants to pay off her debts ASAP and also said she has long history of STD because of her raw policy.

But What you said contradicted yourself because, for her, getting an infection means losing the ability to work and thus a loss of income.

If she really want to pay off her debt ASAP, then reducing the risk will be the most important for her so that she can continue working. No one is dumb enough to keep repeatedly get infected which will force her to stop working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
so this G28 is either like Hell or Heaven for bros, mixed reviews.
G28 is well known here as the Queen of mood swing.
So what you said about her raw policy for everyone is false.
She treated everyone differently based on her mood. And there's no way to know what happen inside the room.

You can't be there 24/7 inside her room spying on her with everyone of her customer.
Quote:
...I noticed she indeed does raw with everyone including walk in Chinamen construction workers..she does not wear protection with every man...
It is normal for everyone to have a bad day. You cant be because she is in a bad mood and given you bad services that you go through great length to tarnish her reputation.
Quote:
...the issue is about g28 ...nothing about the other girls or the house....
You also did a checks at Vietnam embassy here? Without her detailed private info how are you able to check? Are you one of the sex worker from the same house who know her so well? Or are you a lackey send by one of the sex worker?
Quote:
...g28 is a high risk player and controversial figure..she is mother of three sons in Vietnam..she is still married to a Vietnamese man in vietnam.we did our checks at Vietnam embassy here...her useless husband in Vietnam don't know she screwed raw by Chinamen construction workers here..
Old 15-06-2024, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Darge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDarge is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wow, so you have STD and you try to infect G28. Get ready to receive your punishment soon.
Old 15-06-2024, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Can report this asshole to police and possibly arrest him under Infectious Disease Act
Old 15-06-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ravenraven2323 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So today is open or never open ?
Old 15-06-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
bbty is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I went to get tested because Ishaky gave me a lot of anxiety. I am pleased to say I am negative. I will quit this hobby and forum from now on. Past 1 month was full of anxiety, although I really love g28
Old 15-06-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadar View Post
Ishaky, the person you quoted said he receveid BBBJ from G28 and talk nothing about unprotected sexual intercourse. And the date he posted was long time ago, 12-12-2023. Please dont spread false information.

Dated : 12-12-2023

Dated : 13-12-2023
Super good analysis…many thanks for the hard work..will Upzz u soon ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
What rubbish lah... you earlier mentioned that you visited her on 10jun where she told you (out of so many regulars she has) that she got std? And now you say you visited her on 1jun, confirm std on 3jun and need to take 2 weeks antibiotics (which means you got gonorrhea lah)
If all these are true, that means you visited her on 10jun while still under medication, really irresponsible leh.. what you trying to achieve here, deliberately spread to her and bring down the construction industry is it?
School holiday now, very free nothing to do. Go study lah.. waste time
Thanks for speaking up ..well said ...will Upzz u once power resume .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
Wow, so you have STD and you try to infect G28. Get ready to receive your punishment soon.
Indeed his retribution will come ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Can report this asshole to police and possibly arrest him under Infectious Disease Act
Totally agreed ..thanks for the support..will Upzz u soon
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:

Old 15-06-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenraven2323 View Post
So today is open or never open ?
Closed today for 5 days
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1