The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-11-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
cibong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Booked Star from OneSiam.

OKT has always been reliable and was able to accommodate my last minute request.

Star has a killer model-like slim body with enhanced boobs.

Looks:9/10
Body:10/10
Boobs: Enhanced
FJ: 9 Very accomodating
BBBJ: Yes, she was willing to please.
Frenching: yes
GFE: 8/10

RTF: will try others from this stable.
Old 21-11-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
BrokenxArrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*XFactor Xee*
OKT- Prompt response and accommodating
Looks: 9.5/10 pretty same as photo,
Body: 9/10 slim, milky skin
Boobs: enhance
Frenching: not try
Bbbj: 10/10 enjoy good suction and almost cum on the 1st shot.
Fj 9.5/10 very responsive n tight. Beware of her cow ride. Even myself gave up..
GFE 10/10 chatty, friendly, and funny
Painting: responsive
Fingering: NA
Attitude: Very service orientated good attitude
Rtf: most definitely
Old 21-11-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Managed to find some time to RTF Jina recently. Today is her last day so will be sad to see her leave early.

Can refer to her previous FRs to see how good she is.

Happy bonking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
FR for Jina (GX):

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=964375

Glad to see her back again after a few months. Quickly made a booking once I saw her ad. She looks better now with firmer abs and a perkier bum. Had a blast of a time with her. Sad to say she won't be here long so gotta plan a RTF soon

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 21-11-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
20thcentury deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kitty from Secret Lover;

To OKT: please try to bring her back after her current stint ends. She’s awesome.

To other Bros: The number of FRs (see TG) should speak for itself. I got a slightly different experience from some other Bros tho. She was more shy and demure with me. Which I definitely loved. She has got a pleasant personality. And she keeps her room too clean and tidy. Even more appealing. Her body is WOW! Just nice. Any more or less is not nice. Well endowed front and back while being slim and petite. BJ is too good. FJ was good accommodating. Not the tightest but will do. I lasted quite long and she never showed any issues. I only wished she had some stereo. Oh and the towel size. Bro the towel is petite haha. Surprised she didn’t have many customers last couple of days but hopefully she gets more customers for her next (last) two days here..
Old 21-11-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 13
xanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of light

Galaxy - Sofia

Booked a mystery bonk again with bro galaxy.

Fucking awesome bro. Cos I’ve booked with him a few times already. And his girls never disappointed. He gives recommendations and has never failed. From Posh the skinny tall girl to the F cup girl two months back. Talk to him like old friends. Asked him for a girl with big boobs (if possible cos mystery cannot choose) and he didn’t disappoint. Was also eyeing candy and nadear but Heng I got one girl that was pretty good.

Face 8/10
B00Bs 10/10
FJ & GFE 10/10

Fucking Heng got mystery bonk price so damn worth. Will I Rtf? Maybe. But galaxy pokemon like all good. Gotta catch them all lol.
Old 21-11-2023, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kyparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My experience with Sexy from Seduction
https://sbf.rocks/showthr...highlight=sexy

looks - 8.5/10
Body - 8.5/10
Boobs - 8/10
French - 8.5/10
BBBJ - 8/10 can follow instructions. Likes it deep
FJ - 9/10
GFE - 8.5/10

She’s a catch. Matched perfectly what i need. Super hands on and attentive to all my needs. From shower to bed. Till we both climaxed. I know we both tired but she still cared an offered me some massage. She’s truly a gem.
Old 21-11-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Met3rstick is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bibi from Lust365

Bibi is absolute angel, and charming from the first sight, it was clear that I was in for a good time. Bibi is a hard worker, taking her time to chat me up and slowly undress me as she makes conversation, teasing all the way and from start to finish, moaning like a bitch in heat.

This slender OL is certainly a great bang for the buck. Leaving me throughly satisfied and wanting more.

Face: 8.5/10 (90% same as the picture but pitted and without the smooth white comolexition)
Boobs: natural D
Foreplay: 10/10
Body: 9.5/10
GFE: 10/10
FJ: 9.5/10
Comsa decent command of English)

Certainly RTf
Old 21-11-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2259 / Power: 14
wheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Xee, X-Factor

OKT: Fast response, easy booking, friendly guy, no baits, what more can you ask for.

Location/Room: The usual location, homely feel. Big comfy bed, took a nap there. Shiok.

Shower: Washes from neck to toe, feel like a baby, just have to stand there like a dumbass.
She is very hygienic, so for you clean freaks out there. Look no further.

Looks: As expected from this stable, photos are accurate. Can say better looking in real life.
Looks are subjective so go see video on TG. It is accurate.
She dolls up similar to the photos so literally WYSIWYG.
Eyes are amazing to look at, and I didn't change positions cause of it.

Body: Not sure why I expected her to be very tall. Petite girl, very slim and great frame. Following this Bakness scale, she should be in between 2 and 3.
Racks are huge, enhanced but soft to grab, ass is also substantial for her size. Overall great figure.
Told OKT if need poster girl for X-Factor, she should be the one. Complete package from head to toe.

BBBJ: Magic tongue and a lot of variation.
Been quite awhile since I got a great BBBJ as usually go straight to action but that tongue of hers, holy shit cock rise faster than you can say majulah Singapura.
After first shot I was a goner, but she got me to stand real fast for 2nd, could've been the main highlight of the bonk but man....

FJ: I only did cowgirl and missionary. Cowgirl a lot of variation, good ride but she was tired so change to missionary.
So if you like to go to pound town on a girl who looks at you lovingly, please go sign up. Her gaze is out of this world, not sure what it is but it must be those eyes. The main highlight of this bonk for sure.
Damn turned on by it didn't want to switch positions, and her inners was warm as hell, couldn't tahan and lost 2 shots in 60mins. Professional.
Intense workout, leg shaking, walk home waddling like a duck.

French: Slow and passionate, doesn't shy away. Paces herself from start to end, will lock tongues towards the end during FJ.

GFE: Bubbly girl, can joke around with. After first shot she just said TIRED and cuddled herself to sleep.
After awhile she woke up all of a sudden asking OH NO WHY SLEEP. LMAO.
Her attitude is fucking cute.

TL;DR: Complete package, won't be disappointed if you book. Just look into her eyes during missionary, confirm hypnotized.
Old 21-11-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
ayetpe69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Posting on behalf of friend who have restricted access from writing FR

Lady he tested this noon in the middle of rain: April
From Gentlemen club, new arrival

Facility: Small room with mattress on floor.Wash area small.Standard size towel

Look for lady toward milfy.face ok.bah.room low light cant see well.
Not slim figure.have correct portion of cushion at correct place.

He never french.Lady straight went down and do vaccuming.decent power.
Fj wise individual judgement,he never comment much just ask me to go try also.The lady prefer doggy 🤣

RTF: Cant confirm.still many fishes in the pond to try.
Old 21-11-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 1
DeepRamen is one of the Best!DeepRamen is one of the Best!DeepRamen is one of the Best!DeepRamen is one of the Best!

FR for Autumn
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: AUTUMN
Looks : 8/10 similar to photos
Body : 9/10 huge enhanced boobs with nice shape. Perfect to grab and lick
BBBJ : 8/10 quite sloppy, good suction and occasional DT
FJ : 9/10 she knows how to ride the full length of your shaft
GFE : YES she takes care of you from the moment you enter the room
Old 21-11-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Tofusmooth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR, Jinny, Lust365
https://sbf.rocks/showthr...ighlight=jinny
Looks: 9
Body: 9
Boobs: 10
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 9

Comments
She is just a pure gem. Looks body and services. One thing i need to mention is her riding skills. Super fantastic view with her huge breast while pounding me, add her moans and caress . Super siok
Old 21-11-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
luffysan is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Winnie from Lust365

Just had a session with her and I have to write a FR for her because of how good she is.

Face: 9/10 (80% of the photos. Complexion is slightly darker )
Boobs: Natural B with slight sagging
Foreplay: 10/10- The most hardworking lady in my limited FL experience. Foreplay is just not about the physical aspect for me but slightly emotional as well. Her GFE was seriously very good with hugging and frenching non stop through out the session together with some sweet talking. She have a naturally high sex drive. Her pussy is very wet just by some frenching.
Body: 8.5/10 Slim and lean body
BBBJ: 9/10 Does is very slowly and sensually. Looks at you like an innocent puppy and does CIM!
FJ- She is very experienced and hardworking. No doubt the experience will be good.
GFE: 11/10- As mentioned, there are plenty of hugs and non stop frenching.

Hope bros out there can support her. We can do with more gems like her.

RTF: YES
Old 21-11-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 14
Ggundam123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgundam123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Booked sky from KinkyThai.

Her real person is more gorgeous than photo.
And she is very hygiene lady that she shower you top to bottom.

Her BJ is just normal but her fj is amazing.
She can accept hard ponding and she moan alot.

After the shot she will sleep beside you to chit chat instead of playing phone. Overall a satisfying experience
Old 21-11-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Zaiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mini (Milk lovers)
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?p=2...4#post22817974

Okt: First time trying this stable and totally no regrets! Okt is friendly and fast reply! Thumb up for u bro

Mini: Friendly and slutty lady! Those prefer milf type, sure will like her.

French: DFK until up into the sky! Nearly got no time for other action!

BJ: Her bj skill is totally no words to describe! Just like others bros that say it! End my first shot in her mouth, wanted to save my shot and f her one! But she totally hold my hand n don't let my dick out from her mouth! Wowwww, must try

FJ: Her skill for this also quite good! Before inserting in! She will tease u first and ask not to cum first, let her cum first! Omfg

Boobs: Abit saggy but still nice to hold n lick! Heard that it is natural! So it is super soft, keep on play with it

Gfe: High level of gfe! She wanted to massage me, but I ask her to rest as I prefer lady to chit chat with me instead of massage

Overall: Brothers out there, die die must try at least once! Won't regrets;

RTF: Sure will come back find her when replenish $$$! Hopefully she won't go back so soon
Old 21-11-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 9
robotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of light

Just banged Soda 2 shots from Seduction.

She is a legit Oct 2002 SYT baby from Laos; requested to see her passport just to make sure of it. She looks just like the last 2 photos in the advert, with a full back tattoo that she said "still works in progress" . Short, petite, with a bob haircut, wearing a light blue dress that compliments with her fair skin, see already you think she is a local student. She speaks quite good mandarin for someone from Laos. We were about to get ourselves ready for shower when her boss called. Immediately took my chance to get rid of her clothing and she cheekily squeezed my lil brother here and there before getting out of mine too. Her breasts are natural B cup, with raisin tits pointing outwards, have abit of baby fats around her stomach that she concluded herself as fat. I said everyone also have tummy fats, then she gave a smile that make her oh so chio.

Very seductively she grabbed my already enlarged lil brother, gave me a sly smile and led me into the shower room. WOW I thought there will be happenings inside the toilet, but is just another SOP washing up. Didn't want to waste too much time, we headed back to the bed, where she offered massage first to sooth my tiring body. Flipped over, I requested for covered BJ, mind u, she used her mouth to roll down the condom and sucked like she needed my cum to live. After like a few minutes, when I told her get ready for sex, she said "huh so fast? I want to suck somemore" OK, go on and suck! I stood up on the bed, told her to open her mouth wider and started facefucking her, and she took it in so good even with condom on.

Having enjoyed being in her mouth, next up is the main course, banging her in missionary, doggie and missionary again. We had fun fucking each other, I actually have to cover her mouth with my hand to stop her from making so much noise. Doggie her with her full back tattoo looks stunning. Washed up after 1st round, and back onto the bed, whilst lying on my shoulders, her hands immediately want to wake up my lil brother, and how my lil brother obeyed to her! We looked at each other and laughed. Never had such a quick recovery time with other girls, this girl did it spot on. Of course have to treat her to another round of BJ again la! This time I let her suck for how long she wants, and she really gave me an eye opener on this. I reciprocated by sucking her tits, and some frenching. 2nd round of fucking starts, with missionary, standing doggie, missionary and cowgirl. All these acts were done in 1 hr and 5 mins only. Usually 2nd round I take my time to fuck girls slowly, to enjoy the process, but for her, seeing her big cute eyes and her cutesy face, I banged her at full speed, until she say i too pro liao. During washup she even asked me whether want go for 3rd round mai Whew thinking back I want to go bed her again soon
Cas (20 y.o, ThaiConcepts 2022) x2
Emery (21 y.o Angels Aura 2022)
Jill (24 y.o Club Friday 2023) x2
Gucci (23 y.o, SiamKen 2023) x2
Kimm (26 yo, Lust365 2023) x3
Soda (21 yo, Seduction 2023) x2

Last edited by robotman12; 21-11-2023 at 10:35 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1