The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 14-06-2023, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 16
Souichiro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouichiro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouichiro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
it is a clean spa, even when the ML looks like they provide extra, end up nothing...even Anna also nothing but if regular maybe something...last time got lili, but don't know where she went...think became beautician..
Used to visit that place and yes, unlikely to get anything. Anna to me was the best looking, but just teasing. Lili was the closest to get something although I didn't get the GQ.
Old 15-06-2023, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 4
Man2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to behold
Re: East side spa experience

First time trying this place F*** Wellness @ Aljunied road.

Standard price 1 hr, $58. Massage good got power, nice room with shower. Ladies are happy when go in. Extra $50 for hj, $100 for bj can CIM, $150 fj, can nego I think but lazy just want to finish fast and go back timing a bit late alr
Old 15-06-2023, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10287 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFeiXiong View Post
FR on ML C*** M road (Previously from GMT)

Looks: 9.5/10 Pretty, feminine, elegant and sexy looking pre-milf. Super sweet smile (i realised a lot of viets have very good smile)

Figure: 9.5/10 slim with C cups (enhanced) with zhut zhut available. Super no horse run curvey figure. 5g roaming available

Massage: 7/10 she knows how to press, just let her know if not hard enough. Backstepping available too.

Sensual: 8+1/10 BBBJ with very good suction. The way she looks at me when blowing is really really torturing as too pretty already. Her beautiful looks and the sexy wavey hair brings the session to another level, thats y have the +1

GFE: 8/10 ML feminine as mentioned, loves to chat. Gives very nice hugs and loves to be hugged too. Had a long DFK with her before leaving the room.

Shop ambience: 7/10 have proper doors to separate the rooms with Basin available for light washing. Showering available at the back of the shop.

RTM: of course!

Remember to go sponsored shops for massage too!
Care to share bro?
Old 15-06-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
ariesguyx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post
Went to a place near MP. The place was very clean and every room had an attached shower room. The jet pressure was solid.

Had opted for the hot oil massage. Was assigned a viet girl, about 1.55m and slim, quite cute girl, but not for boob lovers.

The massage was damn solid. Cracked all my bones from head to toes. The hot oil added a new dimension. Besides putting the oil on my back and legs, she also poured some down my crack. It was super sensual. She stated to massage my ass and occasionally brushing against my balls, which got me immediately hard. When she massaged my legs she would brush against my little brother.

I was finally asked to turn over where i could get a good look at her. She then continued to message my stomach and brushed against my super hard brother. The brushes we so sensual that i was so hard and wanted to shoot. But i continue to tahan to see what was next.

She slowly moved to massage my thighs, where she would give my balls and brother a gentle massage. Seeing that i needed to shoot, she finally popped the GQ. How could i resist?

She was super skilled at massaging my brother, applying the right pressure and massaging my balls at the same time. She knew when i was about to shoot, and then she would release the pressure. It was a bit like jg, but more sensual. She allowed my to autoroam, but kept her clothes on.

The massage of my manhood continued for a good 5 minutes, until i had one of the biggest orgasms of my life. The sperm must have hit the ceiling!

After that i was totally relaxed. It was a solid massage from head to toe and on my little brother.

After that washed up, and she gave a really nice goodbye kiss. Best service ever.

Hot oil massage was $73 (promo price) for 1 hour, and tip was $50.

I slept like a baby that night, totally stress free. Highly worth every cent.
Hello , pls pm ctc thx pal
Old 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 5
Lulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to behold
Hi bro, mind sharing ctc?
TIA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RReddington View Post
Long time no come East area liao, therefore no lobang to get anywhere for a good massage.

Today after having coffee with customer @ Bedok Central, went for a scroll around the neighborhood and went across the street near Avenue 2 since lots of spare time to kill.

After about 30 minutes of walking felt my back started aching again (old sickness liao) so took a seat for a rest. From there saw a Spa right in front, without second thought walk in and request for any ML that can provide solid hard massage (old aunties also can).

Was brought into a Curtain set-up room and told to change into their disposable shorts, and i just change and lying faced down to relax my muscle. When I heard a polite ML asking for permission to come in to the room, i didn't even look up into her and just asked her to start loosen my tendons.

After 40 minutes I realized that with her years’ experience in Chinese massage really help to stop/reduce my pain (I extended half an hour after confirmed she can do a great massage) and I felt relaxation all over my body liao.

Best of all, she not only good in spot massage but also know how to divert your pain (HDLY and uses her hands to massage to my ass crack and I really love it man! NICE!!) when applying pressure on my(酸痛)sore area.

After turning over, finally manage to take a good look at the ML that solve my back pain issue. I saw a pleasant looking young MILF with nice figure and looks that you won't reject. Had some small talk with her and realize she just started work there less than a week and were keen to please all customers that she had any chance to service.

After she make sure I am feeling GOOD, she continues some sliding moves on the front part of me and she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. I like how she have to control her moaning when I squeeze her boobs while she gave me a slow motion good sensual release by purposely use 2 hands to alternate reverse cock screw, massage up shaft to give max pleasure, she continues her motions until I'm completely dry up.

She then excused herself to get some towels to wipe me up and gave me a head massage till full time is up.

MLs working in neighborhood shophouses really gem that provides excellent solid massage and great happy ending services at reasonable rates @ $55.00+$50.00
Old 15-06-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Vices deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Any one tried hua kang spa in bedok? Appreciate a review. Thanks
Not bad place if you get the right ML but some for quite a bit of tips so be prepared.
Old 15-06-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
afterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vices View Post
Not bad place if you get the right ML but some for quite a bit of tips so be prepared.
Can PM right ML? Hahaha
Old 15-06-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ifug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Went to a place near MP. The place was very clean and every room had an attached shower room. The jet pressure was solid.

Had opted for the hot oil massage. Was assigned a viet girl, about 1.55m and slim, quite cute girl, but not for boob lovers.

The massage was damn solid. Cracked all my bones from head to toes. The hot oil added a new dimension. Besides putting the oil on my back and legs, she also poured some down my crack. It was super sensual. She stated to massage my ass and occasionally brushing against my balls, which got me immediately hard. When she massaged my legs she would brush against my little brother.

I was finally asked to turn over where i could get a good look at her. She then continued to message my stomach and brushed against my super hard brother. The brushes we so sensual that i was so hard and wanted to shoot. But i continue to tahan to see what was next.

She slowly moved to massage my thighs, where she would give my balls and brother a gentle massage. Seeing that i needed to shoot, she finally popped the GQ. How could i resist?

She was super skilled at massaging my brother, applying the right pressure and massaging my balls at the same time. She knew when i was about to shoot, and then she would release the pressure. It was a bit like jg, but more sensual. She allowed my to autoroam, but kept her clothes on.

The massage of my manhood continued for a good 5 minutes, until i had one of the biggest orgasms of my life. The sperm must have hit the ceiling!

After that i was totally relaxed. It was a solid massage from head to toe and on my little brother.

After that washed up, and she gave a really nice goodbye kiss. Best service ever.

Hot oil massage was $73 (promo price) for 1 hour, and tip was $50.

I slept like a baby that night, totally stress free. Highly worth every cent.
Bro can share location?
Old 15-06-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
thedivinespirit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RReddington View Post
Hi bro retepoet,

Above is the ML I am referring to, same as the one bro Beancurdzz mentioned lor ...... fast hand fast leg go ... he he he
Hi bro, sent you a PM but not sure if went through (sent items empty). Does the spa name have a number in it and the ML name start with J?
Old 16-06-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulufish View Post
Hi bro, mind sharing ctc?
TIA!
tried and tested after PM from TS, personally I find the massage ok but nothing fantastic..... definitely not a SYT with nice figure so unlikely to RTM as I've better playgrounds to go 🤞🤞🤞🤞 place is a curtain joint and toilet sibeh rundown with no heater too 😂😂😂😂 think BB joint is cheaper and better ML too 👍👍👍👍
Old 16-06-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
I will share more, once I get updates. Stay tuned.
Hihi. Any updates? Haha
Old 16-06-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pandabirdbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hin1992 View Post
Bro can share?
Can share contact?
Old 16-06-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pandabirdbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by el88 View Post
Wow nice!! Thank u for sharing!! Always wanted to try the 2 Viet syts!! There's another one with huge jugs..anyone tried??
Can share location and contact?
Old 18-06-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 3
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=ifug;22416245]Bro can share location?[/QUOTE

Near katong.
Old 18-06-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
VickyM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just curious so putting comment here -
The thread "B**bs lovers fall in...." is vanished ? I cant find it anymore. Any idea bros ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread