The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-01-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
ilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOBMANIAC View Post
This is going to be a nasty one. Visited Ke Er and had the worst experience of my life. Booking was smooth and she responded quickly. Directions were clear and I reached her unit on time. When she opened the door, OMG! Standing in front of me was a short, fat and old aunty. She looks exactly like the cleaner aunty at the kopitiam under my house if you get what I mean. She is at least in her mid forties but advertised as 26. I understand that you need to add on abit to the age but almost 20 years older is ridiculous. To make it worst, short plus fat!

Nonetheless, I still decided to continue with the session since I was already there. SOP services and I had difficulty cumming. Being very frustrated, I told her off abit before I left. Obviously, I would not return and I did not intend to write this MR too but what happened next completely pissed me off.

I proceeded with my regular search for new mls the next day and one of them replied me saying that I have a bad record. I returned to the scene for only less than a mth and I have always been prompt and polite in my sessions, so I decided to ask that ml (which I will not be exposing) who was the one that put in that record. Guess what, it’s that old whore.

To that whore and her conveyors, since you started it, don’t blame me for being mean. Below is her link and exact address.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/keer-massage/

I have also written in to SPF, ICA, MOM and the condo management providing details of her address and URL. I will post this on social media too and I assure you that I will pursue this till you are delisted and out of the scene. Good riddance.
Tolong lah do your own research here before booking. U just go search this thread for her name you will know it’s an aunty. I know because one of the MR is written by me. Never read then want kpkb.
Old 31-01-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
icedtehpeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francium View Post
Not very experienced myself, but you can try Ke Ying and Dora which i personally visited more than once.
Ke Ying: Good looks, B cup, slim, maybe 28-30, good GFE, limited playability initially though.

Dora: Not tall, nice boobs, like D cup and BJ. chatty, good GFE. Can check their profiles on SGL
Thanks for the recommendations bro but I can't seem to find dora anymore under slg. Did she get delisted?

Anyways have a few MLs in mind to try rn.. might try them soon and give my humble FR to contribute back to the scene...
Old 31-01-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Johson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is quite unfair that there is a db on us. While we do have reviews, it is hard to search as it is not standardized. My solution is the use of a standardised review template to be posted in the forum so that we can form a "db" together to empower us.

I have started a telegram bot below which will give us a standard review template that can be filled and it will return us the standardized review so that we can copy and paste in the forum. I need more to support this initiative so that we can be more empowered.

( Click to show/hide )
t .me /FSreviewbot or @FSreviewbot
Old 01-02-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

I think some bros have been my posts about how I can't visit that many MLs, 'cause although I've patronized more than a few now, none of them wrote reviews for me. (Some of the bros even advised me on which girls to visit!)

Finally met one who told me that she decided to give me a chance even though I don't have reviews (she showed me that my number brought up 0 reviews) but will help me out because I've asked her a few times over the past year and was very patient with her lol.

Here's hoping I get to try some of the more prominent ones
Old 01-02-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
I merely posted that i dun understand taht bro mentality and was zapped by many ppl. Seems like my reputation was affected even more instead, lol..
Bro, it’s normal, last time I got zapped like x also hahah
Old 01-02-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

I’m also a victim of bad customer … kena fake photo by MLs and they wrote me as fly aeroplane in their db. Super hard to book ML less those my regulars. Thinking of giving up current number and change new one but troublesome
Old 01-02-2023, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 12
kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!

Lol I actually got a booking ironically from a bad review. The ml I manage to get a booking from said I have two reviews, one said ‘’难打‘’ and the other said "超难打‘’ ( for those tat don't speak Chinese it means hard to shoot and VERY hard to shoot) . The ML said she read the reviews and was curious and wanted a challenge * crying while laughing*.......
Old 01-02-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johson View Post
It is quite unfair that there is a db on us. While we do have reviews, it is hard to search as it is not standardized. My solution is the use of a standardised review template to be posted in the forum so that we can form a "db" together to empower us.

I have started a telegram bot below which will give us a standard review template that can be filled and it will return us the standardized review so that we can copy and paste in the forum. I need more to support this initiative so that we can be more empowered.

( Click to show/hide )
t .me /FSreviewbot or @FSreviewbot
No need so complicated. They showed me my own reviews before. Just lines of short comments by past mls. Nobody bother to write a story on me
Old 01-02-2023, 01:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinganam View Post
Lol I actually got a booking ironically from a bad review. The ml I manage to get a booking from said I have two reviews, one said ‘’难打‘’ and the other said "超难打‘’ ( for those tat don't speak Chinese it means hard to shoot and VERY hard to shoot) . The ML said she read the reviews and was curious and wanted a challenge * crying while laughing*.......
why cry? it's a good thing what.
Old 01-02-2023, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I am surprised so many bros up me. Thanks for understanding.

Anyways address has been removed and i did not make any reports. It was just a hoax. Hope she learns her lesson.
Hi bro I cant see her profile since its alrdy removed on SLG but she seems very familiar. Is it at a hotel near Bug**? She offer bbbj and also top up for sex? Short aunty with bad attitude? Boobs big but fake?

I commandoed a ML like this a month plus ago, that time no reviews on her yet. But was a landmine and sounded like the person u described
Old 01-02-2023, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Ke Er has been here for many years, since the LilTigerDen days, and it's well known that she is rather old and not SYT type. If you did your research here beforehand then you will know that. Guess what, the age on SLG ads of EACH AND EVERY ML there are not real at all, it's your own fault for not managing your own expectations before finding her. I visited her many years ago a few times and to me I never encountered any issues. She is professional and do what she needs to do. Her FRs here are also mainly positive.

The one with the problem is you. Just because a ML is too old for you then you bui song her, so she write negative review about you then you go and report police. Bravo la.
Agree 100% with you bro. She's been here for some time and I visited before, admittedly a few years apart. Most recent time is cos I was out of the scene for 2.5 years and needed a way back in cos no ML would respond to my new number. She was nice enough to help me out. She is aware of her age etc so priced herself appropriately. Have never had any problems with her, always polite and does her job properly - which includes giving a great boob fuck. No way am I her WK, obviously, I enjoy women younger than her much more but am appreciative if a ML does her job and respects her clients. Just writing this cos I feel the bro totally overacted and went overboard. I sincerely hope he did not do what he wrote here cos it's an extremely selfish act which affects other bros as well. Don't like what you got, just don't patronise. If really poor service, can write an honest and negative FR. No need to kick up a big fuss by contacting the authorities.
Old 01-02-2023, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinganam View Post
Lol

So how the challenge go? She surrender?
Old 01-02-2023, 07:08 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am surprised so many bros up me. Thanks for understanding.

Anyways address has been removed and i did not make any reports. It was just a hoax. Hope she learns her lesson.
But I am the one who zapped you cos you are very childish. Why must break people rice bowl just because she is not young? You will also be old one day. Like the Chinese say - 小心你后面那几年。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 01-02-2023, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
BOOBMANIAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didn’t expect this aunty to have so many supporters. Scold me all u want but at least I got her delisted.

Now I understand why the scene is infested with so many low quality mls compared to back then. So many deprived people defending a whore. Sammyboss always says whores are for fucking not for loving. Come on, don’t behave like you are so passionate and understanding because if you were, put that big heart for your family first. You are out here cheating behind your wife’s back. I hurt the whore but you hurt your wife.
Old 01-02-2023, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 12
kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Lol

So how the challenge go? She surrender?
She succeeded she summore after session proudly walk me through her game plan lol...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1