The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-01-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
BOOBMANIAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOBMANIAC View Post
This is going to be a nasty one. Visited Ke Er and had the worst experience of my life. Booking was smooth and she responded quickly. Directions were clear and I reached her unit on time. When she opened the door, OMG! Standing in front of me was a short, fat and old aunty. She looks exactly like the cleaner aunty at the kopitiam under my house if you get what I mean. She is at least in her mid forties but advertised as 26. I understand that you need to add on abit to the age but almost 20 years older is ridiculous. To make it worst, short plus fat!

Nonetheless, I still decided to continue with the session since I was already there. SOP services and I had difficulty cumming. Being very frustrated, I told her off abit before I left. Obviously, I would not return and I did not intend to write this MR too but what happened next completely pissed me off.

I proceeded with my regular search for new mls the next day and one of them replied me saying that I have a bad record. I returned to the scene for only less than a mth and I have always been prompt and polite in my sessions, so I decided to ask that ml (which I will not be exposing) who was the one that put in that record. Guess what, it’s that old whore.

To that whore and her conveyors, since you started it, don’t blame me for being mean. Below is her link and exact address.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/keer-massage/

I have also written in to SPF, ICA, MOM and the condo management providing details of her address and URL. I will post this on social media too and I assure you that I will pursue this till you are delisted and out of the scene. Good riddance.
I am surprised so many bros up me. Thanks for understanding.

Anyways address has been removed and i did not make any reports. It was just a hoax. Hope she learns her lesson.
Old 31-01-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After many rave reviews, get to meet Goddess Love.
https://sglonelyguy19.com/love-massage/

She resembled my chio ex-colleague and definitely a head-turner. Beneath the beauty lies a warm girl who never fails to chit chat cute and funny stuffs. Her youthful attitude is alluring. Her sexiness needs no mention. She seems to exercise a lot and has a lean and fit physique.

But what constitutes a plus point for me is her massage. She knew her stuffs, knowing which acupoints to press to ease tight muscles.

Location is quiet and discrete. Will find her again.
Old 31-01-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
the ad states 25 so she is probably nearer 35
35?!! Eeeee thx for the info
Old 31-01-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
This is going to be a nasty one. Visited Ke Er and had the worst experience of my life. Booking was smooth and she responded quickly. Directions were clear and I reached her unit on time. When she opened the door, OMG! Standing in front of me was a short, fat and old aunty. She looks exactly like the cleaner aunty at the kopitiam under my house if you get what I mean. She is at least in her mid forties but advertised as 26. I understand that you need to add on abit to the age but almost 20 years older is ridiculous. To make it worst, short plus fat!

Nonetheless, I still decided to continue with the session since I was already there. SOP services and I had difficulty cumming. Being very frustrated, I told her off abit before I left. Obviously, I would not return and I did not intend to write this MR too but what happened next completely pissed me off.

I proceeded with my regular search for new mls the next day and one of them replied me saying that I have a bad record. I returned to the scene for only less than a mth and I have always been prompt and polite in my sessions, so I decided to ask that ml (which I will not be exposing) who was the one that put in that record. Guess what, it’s that old whore.

To that whore and her conveyors, since you started it, don’t blame me for being mean. Below is her link and exact address.

I have also written in to SPF, ICA, MOM and the condo management providing details of her address and URL. I will post this on social media too and I assure you that I will pursue this till you are delisted and out of the scene. Good riddance.
Bro... I hope you are kidding...
Come on.... You could have just reject and left when you are at the door, she didn’t put a gun on you head to get you to stay right?
What you are doing is just attracting unwanted attention...
Old 31-01-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
35?!! Eeeee thx for the info
for many, age is just a number
quite a number of MLs look absolutely gorgeous even past 30 and others look haggard even at 25
Old 31-01-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am surprised so many bros up me. Thanks for understanding.

Anyways address has been removed and i did not make any reports. It was just a hoax. Hope she learns her lesson.
不好笑啦
玩这么大
Old 31-01-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:

Just curious what you wrote to SPF? That you engage ML but realise this ML did not meet standard so report her?

In any case, I think this is good! We get rid of 2 'atrocious' beings, purely judged from the readings here. YMMV though, lol.

Anyway, I never visited this ML before, but she seemed to be here a while already, and her ad is not very enticing leh, so am curious how or what makes you want to engage her, when there are so many better ones or better reviewed ones here?

In this line, and in many lines of sales and service, there are always only pushing of the positive points to attract. Nobody in sales will say their products suck, please do not come look for me or buy from me. I didn't see her doing anything wrong really. All the MLs in the site advertise with a fair amount of lies to attract customers. If they are bad, they cannot survive anyway. No returning customers. Seeing her advertised price, it's $110, which means she is already discounting compared to the $120, $150, and now $160. As paying customers, we take risk on the first visit and we need to factor that in. If we are worried, we let others commando first. Nobody promise that each and every visit is going to be heavenly and worth every single cent?

Tio bo?

This is why we always say, 'happy hunting'. Hunting is never guaranteed.
Old 31-01-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
for many, age is just a number
quite a number of MLs look absolutely gorgeous even past 30 and others look haggard even at 25
U are right bro but I only like syt hehehe
Old 31-01-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
SLRR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSLRR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Come in to see see look look but find a brutal exposé.

Coming from an old man, really cannot understand why will people do this kind of nonsense.

It's not like you were wrongfully mistreated, why do such an horrible act? It doesn't benefit you in any ways.

if it were real, now the whole world will also know what you did and who knows... you might already become an "active" target next on the list.
Old 31-01-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ke Er has been here for many years, since the LilTigerDen days, and it's well known that she is rather old and not SYT type. If you did your research here beforehand then you will know that. Guess what, the age on SLG ads of EACH AND EVERY ML there are not real at all, it's your own fault for not managing your own expectations before finding her. I visited her many years ago a few times and to me I never encountered any issues. She is professional and do what she needs to do. Her FRs here are also mainly positive.

The one with the problem is you. Just because a ML is too old for you then you bui song her, so she write negative review about you then you go and report police. Bravo la.
Old 31-01-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Kingandaces18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe_vera View Post
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/nicole-massage/

this was before CNY.

i remb that bro had posted a good review on her and i decided to try. The review was definitely on point.

Play until i gao gao.

Other than she is a milf, her service, attitude, and playability was 10/10. The picture add another 5yrs bah.

she maintain her body well for her age.

I took a while to cum and she really work hard without any complaints.

she has a shop so got to add $50 for entrance.

no BJ as she had ulcers. I was nt int in FJ.

HJ plus body. $120.

if u dnt mind MILF, can try, sure enjoy. the massage was not bad also. not piano.
Wasn't quoted the entrance fee but was asked to topup 30 to undress. Just wanted to share.
Old 31-01-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Ke Er has been here for many years, since the LilTigerDen days, and it's well known that she is rather old and not SYT type. If you did your research here beforehand then you will know that. Guess what, the age on SLG ads of EACH AND EVERY ML there are not real at all, it's your own fault for not managing your own expectations before finding her. I visited her many years ago a few times and to me I never encountered any issues. She is professional and do what she needs to do. Her FRs here are also mainly positive.

The one with the problem is you. Just because a ML is too old for you then you bui song her, so she write negative review about you then you go and report police. Bravo la.
Ke Er is not attractive but I found her service top level during those sessions I looked for her. Don’t understand that silly post. Willing buyer willing seller, why do such stupid things? At the end of the day, it is that bro who has his reputation undermined.
Old 31-01-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Ke Er is not attractive but I found her service top level during those sessions I looked for her. Don’t understand that silly post. Willing buyer willing seller, why do such stupid things? At the end of the day, it is that bro who has his reputation undermined.
I merely posted that i dun understand taht bro mentality and was zapped by many ppl. Seems like my reputation was affected even more instead, lol..
Old 31-01-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post

Furthermore her pricing is lower than the others, then at least manage own self expectations la. Obviously he didn't like what you said. Now he's ruined his own reputation among the ML community whether he wants it or not.
Old 31-01-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Is she a syt ? Can zhut zhut ? Thx
put 姐姐 liao woh,
no but maybe need rtm time?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1