The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-01-2023, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner88 View Post
Hi Bros anyone have a recent FR for is lady https://sglonelyguy19.com/bobo-massage/
Skip and save your money bro. Auntie, service and body standards dropped quite a lot. I used to frequent her but will not RTM her in this state.
Old 31-01-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
BOOBMANIAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

This is going to be a nasty one. Visited Ke Er and had the worst experience of my life. Booking was smooth and she responded quickly. Directions were clear and I reached her unit on time. When she opened the door, OMG! Standing in front of me was a short, fat and old aunty. She looks exactly like the cleaner aunty at the kopitiam under my house if you get what I mean. She is at least in her mid forties but advertised as 26. I understand that you need to add on abit to the age but almost 20 years older is ridiculous. To make it worst, short plus fat!

Nonetheless, I still decided to continue with the session since I was already there. SOP services and I had difficulty cumming. Being very frustrated, I told her off abit before I left. Obviously, I would not return and I did not intend to write this MR too but what happened next completely pissed me off.

I proceeded with my regular search for new mls the next day and one of them replied me saying that I have a bad record. I returned to the scene for only less than a mth and I have always been prompt and polite in my sessions, so I decided to ask that ml (which I will not be exposing) who was the one that put in that record. Guess what, it’s that old whore.

To that whore and her conveyors, since you started it, don’t blame me for being mean. Below is her link and exact address.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/keer-massage/

I have also written in to SPF, ICA, MOM and the condo management providing details of her address and URL. I will post this on social media too and I assure you that I will pursue this till you are delisted and out of the scene. Good riddance.

Last edited by Javabeans; 31-01-2023 at 08:47 PM.
Old 31-01-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 3
massageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited Hai Ying last week for the AR + BBBJ experience once in a while; mixed feelings about the visit

Looks: late 20s or early 30s to me, huge natural E cups with slight tummy
Showered me, likely to ensure that my body is clean before she performs AR and BBBJ afterwards

Strong massage albeit only for a few minutes. Halfway through the massage she got a message that someone was going to collect the rent from her. Didn't think too much into it thinking that it would be after the session or something.

Proceeded to AR on all fours, and boy did she go deep with her tongue with occasional licking and sucking of my balls, followed by flipping over where she pushed my legs over my head and continued with AR. This lasted for about 5 mins before she rinsed her mouth and started with BBBJ and she positioned herself in a 69 position but beside me instead of being on top of me. Was fondling her soft tits while occasionally squeezing her nipples and she said she was sensitive and quickly finished me off when I requested her to slow down a little 10 mins into the HJ+BBBJ while fondling her boobs. Spat the load out and filled her mouth with warm water to clean up my dick before I went to shower and left.

Pros: AR & BBBJ felt pretty good, she is the first lady that got me to shoot my load via BBBJ despite previously trying out a few ladies who does BBBJ

Cons: In and out in 30mins for $120, makes me very unlikely to RTM. Not sure if any other bros experienced this or I am just unlucky that day
Old 31-01-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOBMANIAC View Post
This is going to be a nasty one. Visited Ke Er and had the worst experience of my life. Booking was smooth and she responded quickly. Directions were clear and I reached her unit on time. When she opened the door, OMG! Standing in front of me was a short, fat and old aunty. She looks exactly like the cleaner aunty at the kopitiam under my house if you get what I mean. She is at least in her mid forties but advertised as 26. I understand that you need to add on abit to the age but almost 20 years older is ridiculous. To make it worst, short plus fat!

Nonetheless, I still decided to continue with the session since I was already there. SOP services and I had difficulty cumming. Being very frustrated, I told her off abit before I left. Obviously, I would not return and I did not intend to write this MR too but what happened next completely pissed me off.

I proceeded with my regular search for new mls the next day and one of them replied me saying that I have a bad record. I returned to the scene for only less than a mth and I have always been prompt and polite in my sessions, so I decided to ask that ml (which I will not be exposing) who was the one that put in that record. Guess what, it’s that old whore.

To that whore and her conveyors, since you started it, don’t blame me for being mean. Below is her link and exact address.

XXX

I have also written in to SPF, ICA, MOM and the condo management providing details of her address and URL. I will post this on social media too and I assure you that I will pursue this till you are delisted and out of the scene. Good riddance.
This is crazy. Another mad loose one comes and try to spoil the playground. Your first day in this? Again, play also play with class. Do not divulge address, do not call authorities on the playground cos this will have complications for the general game. Seriously, you think u spoil the rice bowl for one ML but you are causing wind and giving a bad name for customers in general and once it turns windy everyone else no need play already. Come on.
All you need to do is to use a new number or try until another ML pick up your booking cos if it’s all good record one bad record it can’t be that bad. Now you go and do this u basically screw up your entire record anyway.
Old 31-01-2023, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2021 View Post
Visited Hai Ying last week for the AR + BBBJ experience once in a while; mixed feelings about the visit

Looks: late 20s or early 30s to me, huge natural E cups with slight tummy
Showered me, likely to ensure that my body is clean before she performs AR and BBBJ afterwards

Strong massage albeit only for a few minutes. Halfway through the massage she got a message that someone was going to collect the rent from her. Didn't think too much into it thinking that it would be after the session or something.

Proceeded to AR on all fours, and boy did she go deep with her tongue with occasional licking and sucking of my balls, followed by flipping over where she pushed my legs over my head and continued with AR. This lasted for about 5 mins before she rinsed her mouth and started with BBBJ and she positioned herself in a 69 position but beside me instead of being on top of me. Was fondling her soft tits while occasionally squeezing her nipples and she said she was sensitive and quickly finished me off when I requested her to slow down a little 10 mins into the HJ+BBBJ while fondling her boobs. Spat the load out and filled her mouth with warm water to clean up my dick before I went to shower and left.

Pros: AR & BBBJ felt pretty good, she is the first lady that got me to shoot my load via BBBJ despite previously trying out a few ladies who does BBBJ

Cons: In and out in 30mins for $120, makes me very unlikely to RTM. Not sure if any other bros experienced this or I am just unlucky that day
30 mins? I’m sorry to hear that, bro. I clocked up 50 mins when I went last week.
Old 31-01-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
Skip and save your money bro. Auntie, service and body standards dropped quite a lot. I used to frequent her but will not RTM her in this state.
Thanks Bro from your FR.
Old 31-01-2023, 08:27 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Review for Lynne

https://sglonelyguy19.com/lynne-massage/

@georgemagnum ceo you will like this. Got bunny tooth vibes.

Looks: very good by my standards. Looks like fifth n sixth photo
Height: 1.6 or shorter
French: cannot
Pussy: cannot touch
Massage: use moisturiser rubba rubba. For fun only.
Bbbj: very patient

Will RTM for sure.
True and honest MR.

Met her at the lift lobby and she brought me to her room.

Stripped me naked and bath together. Later go bed for some soft massage. Later proceeded to cat bath and follow up with bbbj. Damn shiok.

Only can light kiss but very playable with lots of hung and kisses. Also allowed zhut zhut but cannot play with her pussy. But still gfe very gao gao.

First time played with a ml on a king size bed. 160 is a steal for such good environment and great bbbj. Shot inside her mouth. Small size D cup gal, I like a lot.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 31-01-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to behold

hows nina and lin lin recently? never enhance their menu?
Old 31-01-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy19.com/cocomassage/

just came sinkieland not long ago, first time in our small little tiny red dot shores

Looks: > 姐姐 type, photos were accurate her, minimum photoshop
Height: >1.6m plus minus, stats on the website should be accurate
Melons: > Natural B+
French: > Can or No / YMMV
Small sister: > External area
Massage: > massage quite good 力量倒維 strength is there, experienced in massage
using oil or no oil pls do let her know
sensual is there and proceed with banana milkshake
Communication: > Easy to chitchat 容易聊天
Location : > east siders nice comfy private apartment with good opposite view although not high floor level
Wouuld not cut short time, 1hr is good to go.
Room have nice smell, and was quite big.
Swimming pool is just around the corner can go into the pool after the session
Old 31-01-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/cocomassage/

just came sinkieland not long ago, first time in our small little tiny red dot shores

Looks: > 姐姐 type, photos were accurate her, minimum photoshop
Height: >1.6m plus minus, stats on the website should be accurate
Melons: > Natural B+
French: > Can or No / YMMV
Small sister: > External area
Massage: > massage quite good 力量倒維 strength is there, experienced in massage
using oil or no oil pls do let her know
sensual is there and proceed with banana milkshake
Communication: > Easy to chitchat 容易聊天
Location : > east siders nice comfy private apartment with good opposite view although not high floor level
Wouuld not cut short time, 1hr is good to go.
Room have nice smell, and was quite big.
Swimming pool is just around the corner can go into the pool after the session
Is she a syt ? Can zhut zhut ? Thx
Old 31-01-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 9
kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bro, u could have called her to remove her bad record or share a fair review here. Why want to play so big. U called the police. Now police oso have record u call a ml, dun understand Yr mentality.
Old 31-01-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
hows nina and lin lin recently? never enhance their menu?
Bro all your comments about them leh, can't get their booking is it?
Old 31-01-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Bro, u could have called her to remove her bad record or share a fair review here. Why want to play so big. U called the police. Now police oso have record u call a ml, dun understand Yr mentality.
And don’t even understand. He wants to post on social media… his own social media? And tell the whole world he visited ML? Just wow…
If I’m the ML all the more this justifies my bad review of this customer and tell me another ML who dares to take his business now, unhappy he will call the cops and tell the condo on you.
Old 31-01-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Is she a syt ? Can zhut zhut ? Thx
the ad states 25 so she is probably nearer 35
Old 31-01-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
BOOBMANIAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I am surprised so many bros up me. Thanks for understanding.

Anyways address has been removed and i did not make any reports. It was just a hoax. Hope she learns her lesson.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1