The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-01-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Gong Xi Fa Cai

Not too late, she is much easier to book now.
Bobian, have the go back to her after Rayna left.
I reckoned... though location is not as the listing suggests...

Zara
Old 25-01-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 18
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/nicole-massage/

this was before CNY.

i remb that bro had posted a good review on her and i decided to try. The review was definitely on point.

Play until i gao gao.

Other than she is a milf, her service, attitude, and playability was 10/10. The picture add another 5yrs bah.

she maintain her body well for her age.

I took a while to cum and she really work hard without any complaints.

she has a shop so got to add $50 for entrance.

no BJ as she had ulcers. I was nt int in FJ.

HJ plus body. $120.

if u dnt mind MILF, can try, sure enjoy. the massage was not bad also. not piano.
Old 25-01-2023, 12:12 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerstats View Post
Unlikely she will come back, or at least according to the last conversation we had.
True, miss her.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 25-01-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe_vera View Post

this was before CNY.

i remb that bro had posted a good review on her and i decided to try. The review was definitely on point.

Play until i gao gao.

Other than she is a milf, her service, attitude, and playability was 10/10. The picture add another 5yrs bah.

HJ plus body. $120.

if u dnt mind MILF, can try, sure enjoy. the massage was not bad also. not piano.
So you paid 120 + 50 for a HJ?
I thought usually the entrance is included in the 120
Old 25-01-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 18
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

i guess its prob coz the deed was done at her shop instead of a condo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
So you paid 120 + 50 for a HJ?
I thought usually the entrance is included in the 120
Old 25-01-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
boyboy85 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any idea which ML provide tarma?
Old 25-01-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
So question is why go to her shop and pay more?
Old 25-01-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi bro, I thought you just visited her and wrote a MR and then now you are guessing? So total how much did you pay?

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 25-01-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
BOOBMANIAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy CNY Bros! Just wondering if MLs are also on PH during this CNY period. As my name suggests, I’m a BOOBMANAIC so I shortlisted below that provides BF and texted them throughout the CNY but 0 replies.

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/linlin-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/keer-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/pi-man-massage/

Also, will appreciate if any bros who have tried them before can provide their inputs. Thanks in advance.
Old 25-01-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggestbad View Post
FR for love.

Looks: Youthful and really v close to her pictures. Pretty lady.

Massage: Not piano, but not great either. She took about 15 mins for this

HJ: She has a unique method where it feels almost like a slow bbbj. Her head was even bobbing up and down to complete the illusion. Other than that, it was a little mechanical. And felt abit rushed.

Sensual: Lick your nipples, but no catbath. Lie down beside you while doing the deed

GFE: Friendly and chatty. Not v commercial but not exactly GFE.

Restrictions (my experience, YMMV): No kissing, no roaming South, didn't get to zhut zhut

Location: quiet neighbourhood. Small but clean room. Shower outside room so might bump into other bros if suay.

RTM: Maybe, if I want to snuggle with a friendly eye candy. Overall, my session is probably 7/10.

**BTW, anyone knows who is her roommate? Short hair lady that on one glance looks pretty.
Interesting did she change room? Cos definitely I remembered hers is attached bathroom no danger of meeting anyone, so was wondering is it same person we talking about.
Anyway some points were similar but was surprised to see the unsatisfactory massage here, cos for me she has strength and effort (more than 15mins). That fake bbbj seems new but she sometimes does her fake riding move also quite nice.
Old 25-01-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Dont worry bro, now 85% of current ML all fking cui. Dont ever trust reviews. All the reviews say looks 7/10 and above, which is not possible given the normal distribution of a bell curve. Where are the 2/10, 3/10, 4/10 and 5/10?
Not difficult at all, I think you might be feeling cheated off that one bad encounter you had.
There is no real bell curve here, if you make sure you do your research and read more reviews and know how each bro writes. You want to reduce the errors then you have to put in the work one no choice.
For me other than when I first started I got stunned by an old auntie ML, very seldom did I get a ML below 7 pointer one (except recently tio fake by this Feifei but then she’s not exactly ugly just not that great). Just do your homework, look at their pictures on ads, videos check multiple reviews before you act.
And typically if you are picky, if any reviews from a relatively experienced bro that puts a 7 on look, plus you check the age is above 26-28 you should skip if looks is a deal breaker for you. 7 is literally average for most, 8 and above then can consider a looker for most.
If do all these still fail, then sometimes is just suay. Like some bros too easy on their points, the girl after a while look haggard and put on weight and lazy to doll up etc. and also, different people may have different standards just be more prudent you can mostly sieve out the land mines.
Old 25-01-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Thx for the FR but Cheaper meh ? Seems that she increased the price to $120 from $110 Liao. So she is not a syt ?
to me i feel is syt-kinda. but maybe late 20's? but petite! i didnt know she increase price. the 110 i previously go is just few days before CNY
Old 25-01-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Is she fair, tall and slim like the previous mili?
waa this one i dunno who u refering too. but she's fair, slim and petite. she's maybe late 20s. definitely pass 25 i feel. either that or she really bao yang till very good.
Old 25-01-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Quote:

this was before CNY.

Play until i gao gao.

HJ plus body. $120.

At least in the past, she didn't charge entrance fee,unless her location changed.

I feel like her attitude has changed, based on all the FRs recently.
Old 25-01-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Hi folks, been a long time.

Saw Mango's back, but she said she's in a shop.

West side somemore.

Simply no go.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1