The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 20-01-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
quartz101 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Anyone know what are the days they close for cny? Thanks in advance

Last edited by quartz101; 20-01-2023 at 09:10 PM.
Old 20-01-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
HI Dotafan98! There are no ugly girls. Only lazy girls who don't put on make-up. Gong Xi Fa Cai all Bros. Huat...
HAHAHA that quote from so long ago..But imagine if you put g12 cold demeanour into g18, what will the results be?..Anyway g12 is one of the prettiest in cat60, no wonder the queue for her..g7 queue is cos she make her customers feel loved but not pretty..Ugly girls all no queue unless they give super gd gfe kind to all customers like hi..
Old 20-01-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post
Current high risk girls:
G7
G3

Am I missing any girls?
G3 maybe not so, can't do a lot of things with her. But the risk with G7 is probably higher given the fact she can give you every service you can think of. You will have a very enjoyable time with her, but with the risks. Then again, last year during the time frame for me to get that nasty stuff before symptoms start to appear, I visited both of them + 2040 G5 + 3 PRC WL. Don't know which one had it.
Old 20-01-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the zap LOL
Old 21-01-2023, 06:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kolly99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From other forum fr on g12

"g12 can do everything also but must rtf many times then at least triple or quanple sessions everytime. When resting after i cum out before next round, everytime see her immediately take out phone vey busy replying message. can see she has many supporters i secretly see the messages those men keep talk sweet things to her and ask her go out but she just tell them ask her come here find her so ya i think like those siam bus in thai disco, so we all will keep come find her but those men never know no money no honey. This house I like is can bring her and other girls indivually go out on their off day but be prepared be spent possible many money on them all depending on how they see you as. In short u have money everything also can even to someone looks demure in this line. Remember all these girls choose to go in this line is to earn fast cash be it ktv or fr or legal red house. One month these girls easily earn 20k sgd to 30k sgd per month. By the end of 2 years, they can buy anything whatever thing like plot of big land in him or Hanoi also no problem and build a multi storey house with internet Cafe and garden with swimming pool. But of cos some are doing this for their materialistic lifestyle.

Last edited by kolly99; 21-01-2023 at 07:40 AM.
Old 21-01-2023, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
G3 maybe not so, can't do a lot of things with her. But the risk with G7 is probably higher given the fact she can give you every service you can think of. You will have a very enjoyable time with her, but with the risks. Then again, last year during the time frame for me to get that nasty stuff before symptoms start to appear, I visited both of them + 2040 G5 + 3 PRC WL. Don't know which one had it.
😑great guys..so many things written about G7 especially on the extra services she provided and her suspected STDs. Sooner or later she will be off our playground and all thanks to you guys for such vivid descriptions. 😡
Old 21-01-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
beanbean444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolly99 View Post
From other forum fr on g12

"g12 can do everything also but must rtf many times then at least triple or quanple sessions everytime. When resting after i cum out before next round, everytime see her immediately take out phone vey busy replying message. can see she has many supporters i secretly see the messages those men keep talk sweet things to her and ask her go out but she just tell them ask her come here find her so ya i think like those siam bus in thai disco, so we all will keep come find her but those men never know no money no honey. This house I like is can bring her and other girls indivually go out on their off day but be prepared be spent possible many money on them all depending on how they see you as. In short u have money everything also can even to someone looks demure in this line. Remember all these girls choose to go in this line is to earn fast cash be it ktv or fr or legal red house. One month these girls easily earn 20k sgd to 30k sgd per month. By the end of 2 years, they can buy anything whatever thing like plot of big land in him or Hanoi also no problem and build a multi storey house with internet Cafe and garden with swimming pool. But of cos some are doing this for their materialistic lifestyle.
Which other forum is this?
Old 21-01-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 16
luckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to behold

I saw G3 and definitely she is prettier than G18. But she was busy with her phone which was why I choose G18. I have yet to see G12. Next time will aim G12.
Anyway looks and body is respective individual preferences . One man meat is another man poison.
Old 21-01-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

G29 looks the best
Old 21-01-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 0
Mrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to behold

what time open bros?? today open??
Old 21-01-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
white knight rats strike again with zap. Be a man and respond here like a normal person, not like a coward hiding. Tell me what’s wrong with giving context on another mentioned conversation? Maybe you’re too frigging dumb to read or understand anything. Coward.
Old 21-01-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbean444 View Post
Which other forum is this?
I tried to put here buy it got censored with ×××× that forum is mainly for expats.

Anyway from what I read, she like going to Golden turtle from other country man since she will be banned from coming singapore after 2 years. That guy da.
Mm song raw with her. Too bad I don't have deep pockets
Old 21-01-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
white knight rats strike again with zap. Be a man and respond here like a normal person, not like a coward hiding. Tell me what’s wrong with giving context on another mentioned conversation? Maybe you’re too frigging dumb to read or understand anything. Coward.
You are assuming everything based on a few message I sent and and while I have elaborated my past n current rational, you still want to Act hero. U indeed deserve a zap. You are trying to create dishumbly in out sammboyfotum forum. Please continue to zap him till 0.
Old 21-01-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think stfu2 summarized it quite well and kolly u need to break the worry cycle. Go ahead with pep for peace of mind and stop rawing from now on

Btw i read the DSC phamplet on PreP....its only 90 to 92% effective to prevent HIV. In their trial run, afew of the participants who take PreP still got infected with HIV.

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 21-01-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolly99 View Post
You are assuming everything based on a few message I sent and and while I have elaborated my past n current rational, you still want to Act hero. U indeed deserve a zap. You are trying to create dishumbly in out sammboyfotum forum. Please continue to zap him till 0.
Huh. What are you talking about? You asked and I even upped you before. You forgot too quickly.

https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p=219...postcount=2741

Particular rat who zapped me has a power of “6” right now, I’m going to identify him eventually.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1