The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-12-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Stays at jln membina Blk 20. Able do staircase n 1-2hr quickie outcall when Mdm goes out
Looks good

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 09-12-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

.....ok ok

Last edited by Wakeup123; 09-12-2022 at 04:51 PM.
Old 09-12-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am just thinking about how think evolved and how people exploiting for business.

Pre Covid- it is just GF& BF matter. Buy food , give gifts and make love

During Covid – DHs start to charge us

Post Covid – some white nights(“business man”) tried to lure the girls and start groups and make us pay additional for his business also.i am not talking about some individuals share contact to each other here , to make it clear. Infact those “business man” might use all means to get DHs’ contacts.

So I think we have to stop sharing contacts (though those “business men” could message and ask those DHs directly). We are as consumers killing ourselves and being preyed.

Now DH price not going to come down as you need to feed both Dh and the “businessman”

Think properly guys.
Old 09-12-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 2
Gingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
I am just thinking about how think evolved and how people exploiting for business.

Pre Covid- it is just GF& BF matter. Buy food , give gifts and make love

During Covid – DHs start to charge us

Post Covid – some white nights(“business man”) tried to lure the girls and start groups and make us pay additional for his business also.i am not talking about some individuals share contact to each other here , to make it clear. Infact those “business man” might use all means to get DHs’ contacts.

So I think we have to stop sharing contacts (though those “business men” could message and ask those DHs directly). We are as consumers killing ourselves and being preyed.

Now DH price not going to come down as you need to feed both Dh and the “businessman”

Think properly guys.
Yalar unlike before just treat them nicely. Simple meal with top up card we can easily get sex. Nowadays becomes all money talks. Ppl keep complaining bangala and indians fuck them free, but they invest time and money on them. But some bros prefer offered money to fuck and dump of course they perfer to charge everyone else.
Old 09-12-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 2
Gingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ytd at vivo saw a pretty dunno Indo or Pinoy dating with a blangala I think. The gal bring that guy to the gold shop looking at some gold accessories but the guy quicky pull that gal out of the shop. Hahaha.

For a long term fb I dun mind paying lol. Too bad she pick the wrong guy.
Old 09-12-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbell View Post
Yalar unlike before just treat them nicely. Simple meal with top up card we can easily get sex. Nowadays becomes all money talks. Ppl keep complaining bangala and indians fuck them free, but they invest time and money on them. But some bros prefer offered money to fuck and dump of course they perfer to charge everyone else.
Yeah the point is we can find ourselves, don't feed the business men, they will make the price go up..
Old 09-12-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 19
drahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of light

Saw this on Bumble..

Any bro connected with her previously?

Old 09-12-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Thomas0714 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone meet her before ?
Old 09-12-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 7
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

post deleted

Last edited by TingWai; 10-12-2022 at 12:32 AM. Reason: delete
Old 10-12-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
dopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of light

up many times for free liao, good kisser

[QUOTE=MaraGuru;21881794]
Old 10-12-2022, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 4
specsbored deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=dopeshit;21887079]up many times for free liao, good kisser

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
@dopeshit Look chio leh haha
Old 10-12-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
JoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=specsbored;21887309]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeshit View Post
up many times for free liao, good kisser

@dopeshit Look chio leh haha
Up her always few years ago, way before covid. Forgot her name. This one not chio de lol. It's the face mask and her filter. I remembered her face complexion damn bad.

Maybe dopeshit can clarify whether her face is now better or still same.
Old 10-12-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20047 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drahcir View Post

Any bro connected with her previously?

[QUOTE=dopeshit;21887079]up many times for free liao, good kisser

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Upz You 2 Bro’s

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 10-12-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tongkat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time contributing..rendezvous on a weekday..
Old 10-12-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

wow bring tease by This young pinay 26 yrs one daughter how resist her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1