The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 19-01-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
crxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
no she works quite late sometimes, just now 8 plus a large group of cnb central narcotics bureau officers came to check some of the pub bistros , the girls mistaken them for av, most girls left or hide inside the shops
Ohh I see, will attempt again some other time.
Old 19-01-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
crxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyman007k View Post
Friday/Saturday around 8 to 9pm usually got more luck
I thought this would be the peak hour? But thanks for the tip!
Old 19-01-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6958 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crxi View Post
I thought this would be the peak hour? But thanks for the tip!
as long you know her unit number you just camp at level 3
Old 19-01-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkwillow View Post
I've tried Paris once, she gave decent service but with many restrictions. No frenching, no roaming of pussy, no bbbj. She is quite meaty so expect a little extra padding all over, not the nice slim body type like her neighbour Xiao Qian.

Never tried Lina before, she's too old for my liking.
some of the mls got husbands here, how i know? BODY language, during the session the ml not keen to foreplay, no frenching, no sucking of boobs,etc
xq still the best bet for excellent service, many others are landmines
Old 20-01-2022, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 18
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
some of the mls got husbands here, how i know? BODY language, during the session the ml not keen to foreplay, no frenching, no sucking of boobs,etc
xq still the best bet for excellent service, many others are landmines
can pm me her unit number ?
Old 20-01-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Lupsupkia is Cool - loads of Potential

Was reading this thread recently ever since i went back to office to work. Went there to recce on tues and searched for legendary pokemon around lunch time. Door closed, maybe not started yet.

In the end settled for level 3 corner one. Spacious room, piano massage, did what she is supposed to do and got little boy excited, then the usual boom... paid and left a happy man.

RTF: maybe when i am in a rush and wants a no-nonsense session
Old 20-01-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold

Do most of the shops in parklane have shower facilities or not?
Old 20-01-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroBoss View Post
Dun have...they using pail of water lol...orchard towers you may get if you go to the right unit...please see my posts in the orchard towers thread.thank you lol
Old 20-01-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 13
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Only the 2 units nearest to the toilets at third floor. The rest you are lucky if they even have a tap in the unit.
Old 20-01-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 18
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

Looks like her unit is close or battling with another traine as her unit seems to be closed on 3rd floor near the carpark
Old 20-01-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think only Lisa's previous shop got shower..
But the bathtub inside got cockroaches lel
Old 20-01-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 13
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
I think only Lisa's previous shop got shower..
But the bathtub inside got cockroaches lel
Got but the unit has been vacant since she moved to fourth floor. Overall, her previous unit at fifth floor was the best in terms of decor and facilities. The rest are more like fark cubicles.
Old 20-01-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
roadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Got but the unit has been vacant since she moved to fourth floor. Overall, her previous unit at fifth floor was the best in terms of decor and facilities. The rest are more like fark cubicles.
Ya Lor see Liao no appetite

Saw Lisa at 4 floor n went in but the smell make me no appetite n run
Old 20-01-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadster33 View Post
Ya Lor see Liao no appetite

Saw Lisa at 4 floor n went in but the smell make me no appetite n run
level 5 and 4 all landmine mls,,con jobs and rushing, one ml her husband even came to her shop to fetch her home lol. another ml even bring her son to her shop for a while to play toys , all these i saw with my own eyes,, if you are lucky they give you 20 mins to finish the session,, lol if you are unlucky they chase you out after 15 mins because their husband /laogong coming to fetch them or they claim got police checking downstairs lol ,,,
Old 20-01-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
the past few year av like to raid level 5 and 4,,, even the cnb officers were seen walking around level 5 frequently... the only happening place in parklane now is basement 1 pub axis, the pub girls much younger than the mls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread